.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~LOVE*SEX*MAGIC~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

My 3rd selection for my Glam video collection I've started may surprise you. Ciara. Although she has yet to reach megastar status, the girl has style for miles. Her glam squad is the best in the business as far as I'm concerned and her videos can be best described by my two favorite adjectives...sexy and glamorous. She always has cutting edge style (peep the zebra bodysuit-SICK). Her face is one of my top 5 dream canvases. The makeup, hair, and fashion in this video is CRAZY. I can't believe that with the way this girl can carry off the most dramatic of makeup looks that someone has yet to offer her a spokesmodel contract...(MAC, Urban Decay..are u listening?!). See for yourself...Lights,Camera, Action...Love*Sex*Magic.
Kisses Bitches
Glamour Whore...xoxo

Love Sex Magic - Ciara featuring Justin Timberlake