.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Glamour Whore's "People, Places and Things" For The Week~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


glam·our (glam′ər)
noun
1) A magic spell or charm
2) Seemingly mysterious and elusive fascination or allure; bewitching charm
3) Elegance, luxury, high fashion, etc. or their aura around a person, situation, etc.

~Glamour Whore's "People, Places and Things" For The Week~

1) c.Booth Brazilian Nut Oil Spray. Omg....this body spray is a oil moisturizer that can be applied to even the most sensitive of skin. It's a fine mist that u just rub in and voilia!! your skin is like silk. The smell is out of this world...as you walk it just wafts behind you leaving people to wonder "what is that amazing scent"...The most surprising thing about this product is the price...$6.99 and can be found at Walgreens or CVS. No one was more surprised than Glamour Whore. Usually anything I like costs at least an arm and a leg and sometimes the promise of my 1st born, this however is a gem with a junkyard pricetag and I love that... I have to give a shout out to my ever so stylish friend Andi who put me on to it and turned me into a huge c.Booth fan.

2) http://www.nahoku.com/NaHoku/Home
I cannot say enough about this line of jewelry!!! So gorgeous and opulent yet delicate, kinda like me bitches... right now I am presently loving their "palm tree" pendant. Given my deep love of the beach and diamonds, it's no wonder I MUST HAVE IT!! "Na Hoku" , Hawaiian for "stars" by the way, has been creating jewelery since 1924. Based in Hawaii, Na Hoku jewelry is designed to accent the individuality, taste and style of the woman who wears it. Simply beautiful...

3) MAC Cremeshine Lipstick in Hot Gossip. Not since Wet n Wild's #666 lip liner have I been so in love with a lip product. It is a pink that will look good on any skin tone/complexion. When I wear it, I am just "Haute" bitches and that's all I know!! All I need to look sexy is my white wifebeater and my MAC Hot Gossip... Left to Right:MAC Cremeshine lipsticks in Speed Dial, Hot Gossip, Crosswires, Party Line


4) Aries Spears. The man is a fcuking comedic genius and is so underrated!!!! Watch this video and tell me that Takeesha Zeta Jones isn't Glamourous dammit!! Lmao...

http://www.prankies.com/1367-What-Dem-Say-You-Is-video.php


5) Agent Provocateur. Now, everyone who's anyone already knows that Agent Provocateur is the most sexy, glamourous, eye catching lingerie on the planet but this particular ensemble blows me away...
http://www.agentprovocateur.com/frankie.html
Oh my...the damage that can be done if used for evil;)


6) Dolce and Gabbana THE MAKEUP. Leave it to the Godfathers of Fashion to develope a utterly decadent line of cosmetics. The line features a full range of products for Lips,Eyes,Face and Nails. Scarlett Johanssen is a genius and appropriate choice for spokeswoman. The beautifully packaged products have delightful names like "Drama"(Lipstick) "Devil (Lipstick) "Guilty" and Elegance"(both eyeshadows). Classic Dolce and Gabbana gold metal packaging... Product prices start at around $26. Glamour Whore approved bitches...xoxo


7) Britney Spears. U heard me. I said B-R-I-T-N-E-Y bitches. Y'all need to write that girl an apology!!! I always knew she would be back on top. She's larger than life when she's on her game and her recent videos have proved that. She looked utterly amazing in "Womanizer" and "Circus" but took it to another level with "If U Seek Amy". U doubt Glamour Whore?? See for yourselves...
http://www.musicjesus.com/song_53307_Britney_Spears-If_You_Seek_Amy.html

Ha ha, he he, ha ha ho...Love me, hate me, say what you want about me!!

8) Three Bears Restaurant. Westport CT
http://www.3bct.com/id1.html
Look, a girls gotta eat...and I love eating here. Three Words: Lobster Mashed Potatoes. YUMMY!!!! A meal fit for Goldilocks. The "New England Inn-like" atmosphere is elegant yet comfortable... try it. I wouldn't steer you wrong...

9) Ahhhh....smell that??? Summer is in the air!!! Summer is Glamour Whore's FAVORITE season and the most essential summer item is of course the bikini!! I have found mine!! It's a fabulous navy and gold Shoshanna bikini. U can see it here:
http://www.edressme.com/09mr729.html
While your there look for the new line Shoshanna made with love Charlotte ronson. They have collaborated on a pretty line of swimsuits and coverups, and I find it to be adorable!!


10) And I have chosen to close with "My Favorite Person of the Week" and that prestigious award goes to Project Runways Kenley Collins, who literally "pussy whipped" her boyfriend!! Oh that is too good...


Well there you have it, Glamour Whore's best of the week...now I'm going to throw on some Hot Gossip Lipstick and dance around the house to "If U Seek Amy"...Ha ha, he he, ha ha ho...Love me, hate me, say what you want about me!!

Kisses Bitches...Glamour Whore xoxo