.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~I Always Bet On Black... MAC Style Black Collection September 09~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
~Come over to the dark side...we have candy~ Anonymous

MAC's Style Black Collection for Fall 09 is a mixture of black shades as well as black-inspired shades (e.g. the mineralize eyeshadows. I can't remember the last time I was this eager for a collection to be available!! Never before has an entire collection been devoted to the color black, and I can't wait to rock some black lipstick with a shocking hot pink shadow (not part of the collection, just my personal vision). Bling Black Glimmerglass (Sheer black with gold pearl) and the Intense Black Grease Paintstick are going to be my must haves from the collection...

To see more:
Style Black available September 24th 09


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo