.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Nicholas Kirkwood and Polyvore...My Newest Addictions~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
~It is not I who becomes addicted, it is my body.~ -Jean Cocteau

Let me introduce you to my latest addictions...

Polyvore:
http://www.polyvore.com/
The official "About Us" from Polyvore homepage:

Polyvore is a free, easy-to-use web-based application for mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web. It is also a vibrant community of creative and stylish people.
Polyvore lets you create sets composed of individual images using an easy to use, drag and drop editor. After you have created a set, you can publish and share it with your friends and the Polyvore community

Now Glamour Whore's description:
Polyvore is FABULOUS!! It is a amazing site to express your creativity. You can design collages, "sets", outfits, dedications to designers and so on.. It's kind of hard for me to describe so I will show you...

But first let me introduce you Mr.Nicholas Kirkwood.
http://www.nicholaskirkwood.com/
Nicholas Kirkwood is beyond a shoe designer, he is a shoe architect. His designs are original, cutting edge, fashion forward, and utterly gorgeous. He also designs for Rodarte, which just so happens to be my favorite design house.

His bio:
Nicholas Kirkwood is a shoe designer based in London who graduated with a degree in BA Fine Art from Central St. Martins before completing a course at Cordwainers. Kirkwood won the Condé Nast Footwear Emerging Talent of the Year award with his first collection in 2005 and has since carved a distinct signature style with his constant innovation of form and use of unconventional materials such as stingray, watersnake and python. Refusing to design flat-soled shoes, Kirkwood has caught the attention of Grace Jones and Cecilia Dean of Visionaire and has collaborated with designers such as Rodarte, Gareth Pugh and Chloé. His Spring/Summer 08 collection saw a collaboration with Swarovski and subsequently won him the Alta Roma Vogue Italia Award for accessories design. At the 2008 British Fashion Awards he was presented with the Swarovski Emerging Talent Award for accessory design. Nicholas Kirkwood’s shoes are sold worldwide and stockists include Liberty, Browns, Dover Street Market, Le Bon Marché and Seven New York.

I am completely obsessed by his designs and consumed with urgency to purchase my first pair...Yes, Glamour Whore has goals and aspiration, I aspire to own Nicholas Kirkwoods!!

To introduce you to my newest obsessions/addictions I have combined them. I made a Nicholas Kirkwood "set" on Polyvore. Before I show you my creation take a look at some of
Nicholas Kirkwood's shoe architecture that didn't make into the "set"


My Nicholas Kirkwood "set"

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo