.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Chain Reaction~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
~ Not on one strand are all life's jewels strung. ~ -William Morris

Most jewelry purchases are for the ears, neck, and fingers. Maybe once in awhile a toe, if you like that sort of thing...Glamour Whore does not. Litter SF has taken jewelry to a whole other level and I am lovin it. Any company that creates jewelry to adorn even more parts of my body is a company I want to know more about. So I researched and this is what I found out. Name: Litter SF. Owners/Designers: Mackenzie And Rachael (who from their website seem like two very cool Glamour Whores!!) Policies: They will ship internationally. All sales are final. If an item is out of stock, you will have the option of waiting or having something similar designed. As for fit : Leg, shoe, and shoulder jewelry are expandable and are one size fits most. Head pieces sizes may vary depending on style. And as for right now, Litter SF items can only be purchased online via the website:
http://littersf.com/index.html <==CHECK THEM OUT ASAP!!
Now have a look at some of their innovative creations:

Thigh Garters: (I love love love this idea)
This is my favorite of about 3 styles that they offer...
Chain Garter 2 $220


Shoulder Piece
Glamour Whore's Choice:
Gold Tassels Shoulder Piece $220

A Lust Have for any Glamour Whore...Chainmail Perfection $395


Such a FABULOUS idea...
Silver Chain Suspenders $125


Jewelry for my mane!! I couldn't choose just 1!!
"INDIE" $195

"Bang" $230

A hair clip to die (or kill;) for...
Gun and Chains Hair Clip $120


OH-EM-GEE!! SHOE JEWELRY!!
"Jay Walk" $245

"Walk About" $135



An innovative piece for a traditional place...your finger:

Bijules "The Rose Gold Nail Ring " $225
Available at Oak http://www.oaknyc.com/


And to complete the look...

A fabulous pair of gold studded boots...
Alexander Wang "Lara" combat boot $748 (Also @ Oak)


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo