.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Origin Stories: This Week’s Theme


This hits a little too close to home for me.
Over the course of one’s life, you get asked a lot of questions. Unlike the internet, life doesn’t have a formspring that people can readily access. Realizing this, I’ve taken it upon myself to try and clear up some things about my mysterious past. You’ll be introduced to four different stories, all of which are about my life. These are just introductions; I do plan on continuing the series as well. 

Getting the idea from so many comic books, I understand how people are interested in what makes their favorite character tick. Superman’s gimmick seems to be moonlighting as a superhero to supplement the dwindling income he gets from his day job as a newspaper reporter. Batman uses an eccentric billionaire approach to his crime-fighting, being a rich douchebag by day and a crime fighter by night. The closest comparison to Batman’s approach is like Ted Turner’s secret crime-fighting as Captain Planet, only considerably less mentally unstable and lame. Finally, Spiderman uses his job as a main source of income, using photos of him to promote his brand, literally selling himself to the highest bidder. Most bloggers cans relate to the dire poverty Spiderman lives in but can’t relate to how he has an actual girlfriend. 

I hope these stories tell you more about me. Hinting goes on throughout all of these stories; I hope you figure out which ones are real and which ones aren’t. Each one speaks volumes to how I’ve evolved as a person and the experiences that brought me to this point. Hopefully you’ll be inspired by these feats and obstacles I’ve overcome, and you yourself will want to write about all the things you’ve achieved and accomplished in your life. 

 What has been your greatest accomplishment? How has this affected you as a person? If you could do anything differently, what would it be? 

All of these questions you should ask yourself as you read these tales. Enjoy!