.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe

images 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2011 Hyundai Veloster Coupe
  • 2011 Hyundai Veloster Coupe



  • champu
    02-19 06:21 PM
    Also, how USCIS knows I am working on EAD and not H1B (assuming I have valid EAD and H1B)





    wallpaper 2011 Hyundai Veloster Coupe 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • natrajs
    08-14 10:24 PM
    I have been advocating IV to many of my friends, Most of them are shown interest on the Information only, but when it comes to the contribution they show least interest on it and expect some one else to take part in it. It�s very hard to convince them, but I am not tired and I will keep on pursuing them.

    So please create awareness





    2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • saisiv
    07-23 03:54 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf





    2011 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • Ann Ruben
    06-30 11:26 PM
    have you been employed by Company B? If so, for what dates do you have paystubs?



    more...


    2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster Front
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster Front



  • shahrooz
    08-26 10:45 PM
    Thanks for your replies. I'm 99% sure all documents should be OK since I reviewed them maybe 10 times before finally mailing them. About extension, the customer service rep told me it's technically not possible. I'm not sure what she meant by "technically" and she sounded more like an answering machine with a few pre-organized lines and sentences, and she wasn't very helpful. So funny, at one point I asked her :"Excuse me, is this a real person I'm talking to?" and she said :"Yes sir!" with a little tingle in her voice. :D

    I'm going to try customer service once again tomorrow & see what happens. Maybe I get lucky and talk to someone a bit less similar to a Humanoid!

    gc_chahiye: Thanks for the technical advice. I'll check with my attorney tomorrow. You said 30 odd days. That is more or less 60 days, and it's more than enough. Meanwhile, I'll prepare the work experience letter and hope for the best, although whatever has happened to me in this country, has been kinda ... well, the worst.





    2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • venky08
    06-24 03:39 PM
    thanks ArkBird, desi3933, cvk90, gc_lover for your replies...i will talk to my lawyer on Monday...and go with his advice...



    more...


    2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. The 2012 Veloster will be
  • The 2012 Veloster will be



  • sac-r-ten
    01-07 11:46 AM
    Did the office say that you are granted visa and the passport will be mailed. I know in Mumbai consulate, you can collect the stamped-passport the same evening.
    NewDelhi consulate will have an email address, email them and check. otherwise if you are there in the city visit the consulate and enquire.

    Just my thoughts.All the best.





    2010 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • shantak
    05-08 07:40 AM
    I do not see update on online status on the registered cases in my portfolio in TSC.

    My wife had applied for AP in first week of Feb, we have received AP in a months time but online status still shows "Application received on Feb xx 2009........"

    Saurav

    Same here, I applied for AP in the first week of April, I have received the approval letters but the online status shows, your application was received on.... and still pending"". I think there is definitely a disconnect



    more...


    2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. The 2012 Veloster Hyundai is
  • The 2012 Veloster Hyundai is



  • prom2
    11-09 10:42 AM
    What is your PD?

    Good luck





    hair 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster has been
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster has been



  • ameerka_dream
    11-11 12:26 PM
    Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants

    Lou Dobbs has long railed against illegal immigration and the employers who hire undocumented workers. Dobbs generated controversy � and faced boycotts � for attacking "illegal aliens" as host of a nightly CNN show. And since leaving the network in December, Dobbs has kept talking about the issue in interviews, in which he's also left open the possibility of running for senator or president.

    But Dobbs might want to pause before making illegal immigration a signature campaign issue: At least five illegal immigrants have reportedly worked on his properties.

    The liberal Nation magazine, in a yearlong investigation conducted with the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute, found that "Dobbs has relied for years on undocumented labor for the upkeep of his multimillion-dollar estates and the horses he keeps for his 22-year-old daughter, Hillary, a champion show jumper."

    The Nation's Isabel Macdonald writes that while Dobbs has bashed employers for hiring immigrants without papers, he "has been far from vigilant about the status of workers laboring on his own properties." (The Nation has long editorialized against Dobbs and those who agree with him on immigration.)

    Dobbs owns a 300-acre estate in Sussex, N.J., and a winter home in West Palm Beach, Fla. His daughter keeps five show horses worth about $1 million each at several stables; the horses are owned by the Dobbs Group, of which Lou Dobbs is president.

    Macdonald spoke with several immigrants who were employed to work on winter property and helped with the upkeep of Dobbs' horses at stables in Vermont and Florida. "I looked after Dobbs' horses while I was illegal," said one man. Another worker said that he believed Hillary Dobbs knew they didn't have papers. (The workers did not give their real names for fear of deportation.)

    Macdonald wrote that another worker worked on the garden at Dobbs' Florida property. On one occasion, that worker said, Lou Dobbs � who referred to himself as "Luis" � instructed him in Spanish to talk to his boss about moving a specific plant. Macdonald interviewed other immigrants who worked at the holiday home.

    Hillary Dobbs did not comment for the article. And Lou Dobbs, through a radio producer on "The Lou Dobbs Show," declined to comment. Robert Zeller, Dobbs' attorney, said Dobbs would answer questions only on his live radio show; the Nation agreed to be on the show, but only after publication.

    Dobbs has not yet responded to a request from The Upshot to discuss the allegations, which are sure to get attention given the commentator's very public views on the subject. The Nation compiled a video of Dobbs' past statements

    Report: Lou Dobbs employed illegal immigrants | The Upshot Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101007/cm_yblog_upshot/report-lou-dobbs-employed-undocumented-immigrants)



    more...


    2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. Hyundai Veloster
  • Hyundai Veloster



  • sircaustic
    07-15 10:46 PM
    Hi,
    I need some URGENT HELP here. My I-485 was denied and so has been MTR filed by my attorney. To give you a quick background of my case:

    I-140 approved in 2007
    I-1485 in August 2007
    Received RFE in May 2009. The RFE had two parts to it that are as follows:
    Part 1: Request for Evidence for Birth
    Part 2: When I filed the application, the following question was left unanswered by mistake:Have you ever, in or outside United States been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance, excluding traffic violations

    When i sent the response, i included birth certificates for wife and I but somehow both my attorney and I did not notice that we failed to answer the question - the second part of the RFE. Because of which my I-485 case got denied.

    Within 3 days of receving the denial notice, I , through my attorney filed a MTR that included a signed declaration that I have never been arrested. Today I received an email update from USCIS that my MTR has been denied. I will know more once I get the reasons for denial.

    What are my options here? Is there a way this case can be fixed and brought back on track or am I in a no-go situation? Please advise on the next steps.

    Thank you in advance to those who respond.





    hot 2012 Hyundai Veloster Front 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. the 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • the 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • morchu
    05-06 09:51 AM
    Self employment is an option. But the biggest issue there will be to explain the "permanent" aspect of it. But better than saying you are still looking for job (which can lead to automatic denial). Maybe self-employed approved candidates should come forward and explain their experience.

    Future "permanent" job offer letter from an established employer is safer.

    Dont loose your hope and continue job hunting rigorously. Location/Wage can be different for the new job, all it matters is "same/similar".



    more...


    house The New 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • laksmi
    01-08 01:01 PM
    If you have the case no. go to online case status and take the print out of approved notice, that should serve you purpose hopefully if you don�t have a original copy





    tattoo 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012



  • gk_2000
    10-19 04:40 PM
    Aw, I can't say.. Who knows what will be the value of a $ that time?



    more...


    pictures The 2012 Veloster will be 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. Hyundai Veloster 2012
  • Hyundai Veloster 2012



  • easygoer
    10-09 06:17 PM
    Can IV core put some light on -

    Is there quarterly Visa spillover or its only at the end of every USCIS year (July-sept) ?

    If NO, any way to add that in?

    Thank!

    Is there any plan by IV for quarterly spillover. We could do it collectively like send letters to senators or Ombudsman?





    dresses the 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. 2012 Hyundai Veloster Bike
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster Bike



  • chi_shark
    04-27 01:02 PM
    Hi,

    I hope, all is well.

    I filed my applications for Green Card. I did concurrent filing for I-140 & I-485 applications in September-2007. I got EAD in December-2007 but I-140 case is still pending.

    I am working with the company which filed my Green Card but very soon I would resign from them/there as there is no work over there. They would still continue my I-140 case even I resign from there.

    I need your help as:

    (1) Can I work on 1099 (as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending)?

    OR

    (2) I need to work on W2 (means: cannot work on 1099) [as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending]?

    Please, advise me as soon as possible.
    :confused:


    Best regards,
    Rajiv

    I always thought that your I-140 *has to be* approved before you can change jobs with the AC21 rule... no?



    more...


    makeup The 2012 Veloster Hyundai is 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. The New 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • The New 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • upuaut
    09-10 02:28 AM
    I don't think that your footer uses up a lot either. It doesn't bog down my system nearly as much as some of the multiple movie clip effects that some use. I think that's because a) it's not very big. B) it's only one transparency which is actuall on top of another image (the one on the bottem of the layer stack is not moving over another image), and C) The top one is fogged.. (which may or may not actually make a difference. )

    either way.. I don't find your footer to be a problem. Processors can handle a lot. When I say that it bogs down the processor more than another thing, it just means that it does that... not necessarily that it bogs it down to the point where you can actually see it.





    girlfriend 2012 Hyundai Veloster 2012 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. Hyundai Veloster Coupe. Hyundai Veloster Coupe 2012
  • Hyundai Veloster Coupe. Hyundai Veloster Coupe 2012



  • snathan
    05-04 01:45 PM
    Probably USCIS figured they would run into a guy like you at some point and very clearly defined the law. You cannot start a company and do your own H-1 out of it. :D:D:D:D Sorry, better luck next time:D:D:D:D:D

    When the employe and employer are two different entity...why can not?

    I will have a very good employer- employe relationship...:D





    hairstyles Hyundai Veloster 2012 Hyundai Veloster Coupe. Spied: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
  • Spied: 2012 Hyundai Veloster



  • chapsi29
    04-02 02:23 PM
    Well they should be able to take care of the RFE as they know the gravity of the situation.

    Thanks again for your inputs...





    beautifulMind
    08-02 01:23 PM
    I sent money orders for 485. is there a way to track if money orders were cashed by USCIS..the money already left my bank once the money order was issued by my bank





    go_guy123
    12-06 09:15 AM
    in politics everything is give and take + "my side needs to get the best deal" attitude.

    I am conflicted about Dream.

    On the one hand, if it passes, the illegal community is pacified for the short term and if legal immigration is taken up immediately, they will not oppose us.

    On the other, if it does not pass, we might have to wait for CIR or whatever else. Neither Republicans nor Democrats care to sponsor a bill just for our issues. They will continue to talk about amnesty vs enforcement.

    Unless of course, we as a community step up, meet with lawmakers repeatedly, get them to take our issue seriously............

    Who said it will be like that. They will get their immediate Dream relief (called downpayment by hispanic caucus) and hold the SKIL bill hostage to amnesty. In the past they were holding even dream act hostage to the mass amnesty. Now with the Comprehensive immigration reform looking hard, they are trying to get their own piecemeal items done before they get back to mass amnesty. Amnesty is so politically toxic that they badly need the Agjobs and tech industry lobby behind them.


    Actually SKIL bill will see better chances in the new administration but senate is still under democratic party who controls the agenda there.