BharatPremi
12-05 04:13 PM
at Saturday's Meet and Greet in Texas..
Please bring a farewell poetry to share..
Thanks needhelp.
Please bring a farewell poetry to share..
Thanks needhelp.
wallpaper ar refaeli si 2007. sports
perm2gc
08-24 04:48 PM
I have similar situation and not sure whether I will be able to apply for H1B revalidation..
I filed my i 140 and i 485 on Dec 23rd 2003 under EB3 category. I think my labor was filed under EB3 category. My Priority date is Mid August 2003. After 180 days of filing (around Nov 2004) I left my sponsoring company and joined another company with similar Job responsibility (to avail AC21), But didn't get my H1b transferred to new company. I got married recently and Ofcourse I can't file for my wife's i 485 since I am from India and visa numbers are not available. Can I get my H1Bvisa transferred to new employer if he is willing to sponsor? I got 3 years on H1B left
H1B Years are not based on employer..You can Recapture H1B time for any employer.You will get your 3 year extension with new employer if your attroney files so..
My Views Are Personal..Consult Immigration Attroney !!!
I filed my i 140 and i 485 on Dec 23rd 2003 under EB3 category. I think my labor was filed under EB3 category. My Priority date is Mid August 2003. After 180 days of filing (around Nov 2004) I left my sponsoring company and joined another company with similar Job responsibility (to avail AC21), But didn't get my H1b transferred to new company. I got married recently and Ofcourse I can't file for my wife's i 485 since I am from India and visa numbers are not available. Can I get my H1Bvisa transferred to new employer if he is willing to sponsor? I got 3 years on H1B left
H1B Years are not based on employer..You can Recapture H1B time for any employer.You will get your 3 year extension with new employer if your attroney files so..
My Views Are Personal..Consult Immigration Attroney !!!
go_guy123
01-20 03:55 PM
Nearly half of H1B visa holders from India: US report - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/travel/visa-power/nearly-half-of-h1b-visa-holders-from-india-us-report/articleshow/7290694.cms)
At this rate...after couple of years the GC backlog will only be restricted to EB-India
At this rate...after couple of years the GC backlog will only be restricted to EB-India
2011 Bar Refaeli and Senior SI
piyu7444
04-10 03:34 PM
The option you suggested is best I know but what if I can not do so. (Option of going to canada and then taking up new job on EAD)
Any other options.........?
I know one can do a re instatment of h1b as long as the h1b is VALID. For example if an applicant's h1b expires in SEP 2011 and he/she joins a co. on EAD today 10th April 2008 but then gets fired on April 15 2009 or his/her GC is denied for w/e reason then he/she can go file for reinstatment of h1b but will have to leave USA and get stamping of h1b from Canda/mexico/home country........
Any other options.........?
I know one can do a re instatment of h1b as long as the h1b is VALID. For example if an applicant's h1b expires in SEP 2011 and he/she joins a co. on EAD today 10th April 2008 but then gets fired on April 15 2009 or his/her GC is denied for w/e reason then he/she can go file for reinstatment of h1b but will have to leave USA and get stamping of h1b from Canda/mexico/home country........
more...

pa_arora
12-03 05:45 PM
Don't get excited too soon :)
I saw the following message when I logged into the USCIS case tracking system.
* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.
lol...where do u see excitement in my post? i know its atleast a year for me to see some green.
I saw the following message when I logged into the USCIS case tracking system.
* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.
lol...where do u see excitement in my post? i know its atleast a year for me to see some green.

Dhundhun
10-26 01:36 PM
... US is an English speaking nation although people from all parts of the word live here. We have to abide by the common language which is English and not Spanish. ...
This statemet has narrow sprit of English Only Movement (English-only movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-only_movement)), where as US is much broader (Languages of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_in_the_United_States)). Many states and citizens won't agree.
This statemet has narrow sprit of English Only Movement (English-only movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-only_movement)), where as US is much broader (Languages of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_in_the_United_States)). Many states and citizens won't agree.
more...

onemorecame
04-13 01:59 PM
Congratulations..
2010 ar refaeli si 2007; ar
gcnirvana
05-02 05:59 PM
Also, Core Team might be travelling a lot to DC and other places this month. So it might help if you could donate your airline and/or hotel miles, that you may have.
I can transfer some of my Marriott / Hilton points that I have to the Core Team members.
Please let me know. Thanks!
I can transfer some of my Marriott / Hilton points that I have to the Core Team members.
Please let me know. Thanks!
more...
vjkypally
01-24 12:30 PM
I just checked with my Lawyer. I am a July 2 receipt guy and my 180 days got over. Currently my wife moved from her H1B(not stamped yet, she moved from H4 to H1) to EAD and I am still on H1B.
My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).
Please advise
My lawyer says if I am on H1B and she is on EAD it will create issues when our EAD goes for renewal. She claims I also should change my status now to EAD. I thought staying on H1B was safe and now I get this response. I told her so many people I know have done the same thing and she is asking if I will jump into the well like others:))).
Please advise
hair ar refaeli si 2007. ar
menezeswayne
12-11 02:30 PM
My H1-B extension was filed on June 3 2010 requesting for additional 3 years (after the 1st 6 yrs). My labor and I-140 were also approved. The case has been pending since then. It has been more than 5 months now. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar delays? My I-797 has expired in September and I'm still working on the basis of the pending application.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
more...
factoryman
06-19 06:17 PM
Only one booster DTAp once every 10 years. That's all. Man it pains me. After you file, file a medical ethics complaint with INS. Or get his email. I will write to him.
I just came back from doc..and he charged 400 dollars (xray will cost more in next few days. Anyways, he says he need to administer Tetnus 3 times (6 months apart).
I am not sure what he will say in report (which i get in couple of days). But my question to you all is :
When Shots are given with time lag, Is 485 processed normally or RFE happens or do USCIS just wait for all shots to be completed and submission of report by doc before they process anything?
Please Reply
I just came back from doc..and he charged 400 dollars (xray will cost more in next few days. Anyways, he says he need to administer Tetnus 3 times (6 months apart).
I am not sure what he will say in report (which i get in couple of days). But my question to you all is :
When Shots are given with time lag, Is 485 processed normally or RFE happens or do USCIS just wait for all shots to be completed and submission of report by doc before they process anything?
Please Reply
hot images ar refaeli si 2007. ar

kumarc123
12-05 02:42 PM
with the job loss report announced this morning (over 500k lost last month, and 1.9million lost overall) its unlikely this will come through. Too hot button an issue. Even if teh quota is increased, like in 2002/2003 its unlikely it will be filled.
I am skeptical about H1B increase, (taking in to market conditions), I believe Obama administration will push for more number of green cards.
What do you guys think?
Are you joining the IV DC Rally? Please do, this our chance.
I am skeptical about H1B increase, (taking in to market conditions), I believe Obama administration will push for more number of green cards.
What do you guys think?
Are you joining the IV DC Rally? Please do, this our chance.
more...
house ar refaeli si 2007. ar refaeli si 2007; ar refaeli si 2007. Zoolevation
drirshad
07-22 05:35 PM
Change ur screen name dude otherwise it will be mistakes all the way ....
By Mistake.I said yes.
By Mistake.I said yes.
tattoo ar refaeli si 2007. ar refaeli si 2007. ar; ar refaeli si 2007. ar
boston_gc
09-24 08:21 PM
If you need to retain your PD, does the job description need to be similar or can it be different?
more...
pictures ar refaeli si 2007. ar

4move
10-12 07:29 PM
I had my restamping done at Mumbai consulate 2 weeks back. They only asked me about the salary and what physical location I am working. I had taken last 3 salary slips with me, but not used at all. Make sure H4 interview is at right category if restamping H4. VFS folks did not allow my wife to go to interview since her H4 stamp on passport was expired more than 12 months, even though she has I529 approval for the period after that. One more thing with Mumbai consulate is you have to hand deliver all your paper work atleast 5 working days in advance. They do not accept via currier or other means.
dresses ar refaeli 2011 si. ar
muthukmk
08-03 07:37 PM
to jambapamba
What would happen if my new EB2 application for some reason gets rejected. In that case will that affect my exisiting EB3 485 application in any way?
What would happen if my new EB2 application for some reason gets rejected. In that case will that affect my exisiting EB3 485 application in any way?
more...
makeup ar refaeli si 2007.
glus
09-17 07:39 AM
Hi,
I can't wait. Sitting at my workplace now, I will be heading to DC right after work, not even stopping home. I am so happy I can be a part of this tremendous effort and unity of this unique group of people. I'll see you there. I'll try to make it to the situation room today at around 9pm if possible.
Regards,
Glus
I can't wait. Sitting at my workplace now, I will be heading to DC right after work, not even stopping home. I am so happy I can be a part of this tremendous effort and unity of this unique group of people. I'll see you there. I'll try to make it to the situation room today at around 9pm if possible.
Regards,
Glus
girlfriend ar refaeli si 2007.
samrat_bhargava_vihari
02-12 09:59 AM
Oh NO, if this happens then it will close the last door on many people.
yeap and may move EB2 dates??
yeap and may move EB2 dates??
hairstyles ar refaeli si 2007. ar
SGP
12-09 02:25 PM
I don't know who is worse the democrats or the republicans ...
I am sorry to say but, they are all the same. Choose which do you want to go with "Devil" OR "Deep Sea". Marna to tumhe hai hi :(
I am sorry to say but, they are all the same. Choose which do you want to go with "Devil" OR "Deep Sea". Marna to tumhe hai hi :(
Rajwaitingon140
11-21 12:09 PM
Quizzer
Could you please let me know what is the procedure to go for an SR (Service Request)?
Thanks in advance.
Raj
Hi Raj
Ur RD is dec21st.Now according to nsc processing date they r processing jan1st 2007 cases.So wait till next update if u didnt get before that u ask ur lawyer or employer to open SR.i dont think there is any paper work for that.They need to call and talk to IO and open.but i donno the procedure so check with quizzer.
Could you please let me know what is the procedure to go for an SR (Service Request)?
Thanks in advance.
Raj
Hi Raj
Ur RD is dec21st.Now according to nsc processing date they r processing jan1st 2007 cases.So wait till next update if u didnt get before that u ask ur lawyer or employer to open SR.i dont think there is any paper work for that.They need to call and talk to IO and open.but i donno the procedure so check with quizzer.
missourian
11-05 08:08 PM
Texas IV group Goooooo!!!


