.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Black And White Music Notes

images Boys Black amp; White Polyester Black And White Music Notes. Black White Music Note Print
  • Black White Music Note Print



  • Libra
    08-09 10:44 PM
    there you go you said that but in a new thread again.........





    wallpaper Black White Music Note Print Black And White Music Notes. Black with White Music Notes
  • Black with White Music Notes



  • getta05
    03-27 10:40 PM
    Oh no
    Im on a L2 visa.





    Black And White Music Notes. MUSIC Piano Sheet NOTE Black N
  • MUSIC Piano Sheet NOTE Black N



  • saibabu_d
    06-17 11:16 PM
    USCIS has a list of diseases they check for on their website, and herpes is not one of them. If it is, more than 10% of the people applying for GC will be rejected. So, you are fine.





    2011 Black with White Music Notes Black And White Music Notes. makeup Black and White Music
  • makeup Black and White Music



  • morchu
    04-28 03:39 PM
    :) if an RFE was issued, that means some of the evidences submitted are not enough to prove that the I-140 is "approvable". I dont want to argue, but "approvable" is the exact term used by USCIS.
    what if there is an rfe on the 140 when the case is not approved (but is approvable) and the employee has already quit? wont the 140 sponsor have to respond saying that employee nada exists? so, even though "approvabe" may be the right legalese, isnt "approved" more practical and relevant for us as beneficiaries.



    more...


    Black And White Music Notes. clef music note stand concept
  • clef music note stand concept



  • GCard_Dream
    02-23 01:03 PM
    May be it's time to start another contribution drive as some of the members only contribute when there is some action going on in DC; nothing wrong with that of course. I suggest that core team start another contribution drive and hopefully it'll be more successful this time around.





    Black And White Music Notes. Yak Pak Black and White Music
  • Yak Pak Black and White Music



  • msr999
    03-03 08:41 PM
    EB2 gets unused EB1 quota. So potentially more GC numbers under EB2. Now I am not sure if EB1 is fully utilized or not so it might not really matter.

    I have been thinking in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters after filing 485. Here is the scenario..

    My friend (EB2-INDIA-Labor_Dec2005-485_receipt_Date_072007) and I (EB3-INDIA--Labor_Dec2001-485_receipt_Date_062007) have filed our I-485 almost same time...

    Assume that all Dates are curent now...My friend was saying that he will get his GC prior to me since he is EB2...

    My question is in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters once we file I-485. According to me, as long as Visa dates are current EB2/EB3 does not matter. It all depends of RD (Receipt Date) when Visa dates are current..

    Please correct me if I am wrong...



    more...


    Black And White Music Notes. music notes clip art. lack
  • music notes clip art. lack



  • telekinesis
    11-16 04:55 PM
    I voted for lostinbeta because he used photo manipulation instead of just slapping a bunch of brushes onto the stage, both look good, but lost had to have put more work into his!





    2010 MUSIC Piano Sheet NOTE Black N Black And White Music Notes. Boys Black amp; White Polyester
  • Boys Black amp; White Polyester



  • anilsal
    11-28 02:45 PM
    if the email system works anymore for the online case status.

    You really should be doing this and get registered with your state chapter. :)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15745



    more...


    Black And White Music Notes. Black amp; White Music Notes
  • Black amp; White Music Notes



  • pbojja
    06-25 02:14 PM
    I was in the same situation and visited canada and requested new I94 and got it , I m on H1B and this is in March 2008
    AVR stands for Automatic Visa Revalidation (http://www.wright.edu/ucie/students/travelautorevalidation.html).

    AVR is used, when travel is less than 30 days, Visa is invalid and I94 is valid.

    As a result of AVR procedures (even if you don't want to use AVR because you have valid visa), when you go to neighbouring country (such as Canada) and returning, at POE (point of entry) officer asks for I94 and if I94 is valid, you don't get new I94.

    Getting SSN does not put you out of H4 status. You need to show intention to work - as one of the examples using I-9 form to notify an employer puts out of H4 status.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=31b3ab0a43b5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD


    You have valid Visa.

    #1. You go to India and when you come back, you get new I94.

    #2. If you go to Canada, after I94 is expired (less than 6 months out of status) you defenetely get new I94.

    #3. If you go to Canada, while I94 is valid you may request new I94. For business visitor they refuse new I94. Can someone commet, what happens in case of H1B or H4 Visa?





    hair makeup Black and White Music Black And White Music Notes. Vector lack music notes on
  • Vector lack music notes on



  • brandon
    July 18th, 2004, 04:16 PM
    Wow! Great response for a small web forum. Thanks so much for comments and especially the adjustments.

    I can see right away that I will be learning a lot of PhotoShop here. That's great! I can obviously learn a great deal about photography from the DSLR forums, but the Members Critique and the Galleries is what I registered for.

    I got my cameras to take pictures of friends and family and to use at work. Most of the pictures I take look like a family driver's license photo album. The picture is bad and the subject is worse. I want to learn to capture the unique events because that is where the beauty is.

    First I want to learn to take more pictures. I never seem to have the urge, opportunity and camera all in the same place at the same time. Is it as simple as always having my camera at the ready? How do you get people to accept your taking a picture of them without disturbing the event?

    I also would like to learn what to take pictures of. I am obviously limited by the capabilities of my Cybershot and circular polarizer. What kinds of photographs, subjects and conditions should I concentrate on so that I can take pictures I will be pleased with?

    Then I would like to learn to take pictures of the things that I see and think are interesting. Since I live in Houston that means cityscapes, nature and weather, and interesting people. I especially like people engaged in ordinary activity but with profound contrast of background or setting. Given a limitation of what can be carried on a bicycle or foot (and a reasonable budget,) what kind of camera and accessories would a professional photographer use to take these kinds of pictures?


    One more picture...:D
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/783/1003Gandview9-med.JPG

    Thanks again,
    Brandon



    more...


    Black And White Music Notes. Music Notes Black on White
  • Music Notes Black on White



  • nat23
    03-09 01:16 PM
    If I think from company's point of view then what they are doing is that they are cutting down their liabilities. If they put you on LOA they would have to pay for insurance and other benefits. I dont know if its right to read too much between the lines.

    I guess you'll have to wait till October to find out. However, if they apply for your H1 in April then I wouldnt worry because no company would just flush $3000 if they dont intend to hire you.

    All the best

    Cheers
    Nat





    hot clef music note stand concept Black And White Music Notes. Music Notes White Double
  • Music Notes White Double



  • gcdeal
    07-11 09:40 PM
    What can you expect from such a low life women. She and her master Bush are all liars.



    more...


    house White musical note on a lack Black And White Music Notes. Cream and Gold Music Note
  • Cream and Gold Music Note



  • GC Struggle
    04-21 09:17 AM
    You time on EAD will also be counted unless the H1 is cancelled when you start using the EAD.


    Here is a situation....

    Assuming you are on H1 and have completed 2 years.. And would like to use your EAD.. After using your EAD for one year if you want to come back to H1 - it is possible. - If your employer has cancelled your H1 when you started using the EAD you will have remaining 4 years.. But if he has not cancelled then your time on H1 will continue to be counted along with EAD and you will have only 3 years remaining on the H1.





    tattoo Yak Pak Black and White Music Black And White Music Notes. Music Notes
  • Music Notes



  • johnamit
    08-13 09:58 AM
    advantage I will have is I am guaranteed to stay till my 9th year H1 expires which still has 2+ yrs left, and at the same time take second job on EAD and travel on AP. If I choose to switch to EAD then if the 485 decision is against then I would have no option of staying here.



    more...


    pictures music notes clip art. lack Black And White Music Notes. removing lack and white
  • removing lack and white



  • RandyK
    02-16 04:57 PM
    Where can I get this? Local Library ?





    dresses Music Notes White Double Black And White Music Notes. Christina Grimmie quot;White Music
  • Christina Grimmie quot;White Music



  • natrajs
    12-16 02:07 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.

    Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).

    So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.

    Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....

    Congrats and Best Wishes , It happened to my friend also, His PD is March 05 and got the approval on 10/29/08



    more...


    makeup Black amp; White Music Notes Black And White Music Notes. White musical note on a lack
  • White musical note on a lack



  • gc_chahiye
    02-11 01:28 AM
    Also, there is no way that they can reduce the backlog if they end up waiting for the PDs to be current.

    I think you missed the point: if no PD is current, then there are no backlogs.
    If a case cannot be approved because it exceeds the regulatory requirements, it wont count as a backlogged case. It will sit there, gathering dust, but wont be counted in any of these stats...





    girlfriend Music Notes Black And White Music Notes. Black and White Musical Note
  • Black and White Musical Note



  • whiteStallion
    06-02 07:03 PM
    Yes, the return ticket have to be *within* 6 months rather than after 6 months.





    hairstyles Music Notes Black on White Black And White Music Notes. musical notes on a lack
  • musical notes on a lack



  • vvicky72
    09-09 03:53 PM
    http://www.h1bfraud.com





    puzon23
    02-12 11:40 AM
    Yeah, I would have liked to apply a year ago but at that time my employer and I had a different arragnment. Anyway, Hellomms, you are talking about me getting H1B extended but to do all that I have to submit my PERM application first and I really think it will be difficult to even get through the recruitment process at this time. DOL is already talking about watching more carefully and many EB2 cases get audited regardless. Anyway, givien the details I gave in my first post, what would you guys advise, go to Canada and reset the H1B clock or try to force PERM now?

    Please advise! Thanks!





    nkavjs
    09-26 01:11 AM
    I am Primary on H1B working 30 hrs base as a full-timer with benefits. If I understood you correctly I can lower my base to 20 hrs per week (without benefits) and still be on H1B visa?
    wow..I hope this is true. Pls. let me know.
    Thanks
    RPH