pappu
09-07 12:59 PM
I am thinking of opening a thread on IV forum to sell my couch. I am sure there will be many potential buyers.:D :D
This thread is closed for now. We do not wish to encourage members to advertise on this site. The site should be focussed on IV issues and EB immigration matters that members can discuss.
This thread is closed for now. We do not wish to encourage members to advertise on this site. The site should be focussed on IV issues and EB immigration matters that members can discuss.
wallpaper ob marley wallpaper quotes.
conchshell
07-28 10:55 AM
For every IV member that gets their GC, would it be too much to ask them to contribute say at least $100/- ? May be this can become a norm and the starting point for an "IV Alumni" :)
Old wine in a new bottle ---- this idea was actively discussed couple of months back. Many people committed to this type of contribution.
Old wine in a new bottle ---- this idea was actively discussed couple of months back. Many people committed to this type of contribution.

murkal4
08-25 03:29 PM
got similar RFE
for application original signature
identity documents
i efiled my 765 and on aug 3rd i got my rfe , i took print out of efiled copy signed it and wrote a cover letter and attached ead copy,ssn copy and passport copy
and sent it.
they received my response but havent updated my case yet...waiting for it..
please let me know anyone else has similar issues and what was the result..
for application original signature
identity documents
i efiled my 765 and on aug 3rd i got my rfe , i took print out of efiled copy signed it and wrote a cover letter and attached ead copy,ssn copy and passport copy
and sent it.
they received my response but havent updated my case yet...waiting for it..
please let me know anyone else has similar issues and what was the result..
2011 ob marley quotes and sayings.
kiran_k02
01-11 01:26 PM
My Delhi Consulate Experience for my H-1B extention:
I am from Hyderabad but due to unavailability of appointments in Chennai consulate I applied through Delhi consulate. As a US Resident, I have an option of selecting any Consulate in India.
First they will check your DS 156 & DS 157 form when you are in queue to get in and also your application gets verified in a counter outside the main embassy and then you are let in, you can deposit your Cell Phones so don't leave your cell phones at home as we did, it was tough without a cell phone for half an hour after interview .
Once you get in into the embassy they do finger printing and then you are in queue to meet US Consular Agents.
While I was in queue, I saw lot of people getting rejected (mostly F1). They were asking unexpected questions to H1-B extension folks too. Questions like
1) Why did you change to this new employer?
2) How many employees does it currently have?
3) What does the company do?
4) How did you know about this company?
5) What was your masters in?
6) In my case they asked about names of the clients I was involved with through my IT services employer?
7) What are your job responsibilities?
They are trying to look at your body language and communication skills.
When I went to the counter he asked me about my previous company and current company, as mentioned above they asked me about how many clients I was involved with through my current employer. Then he said, he couldn't find my petitioner details online so he would check it and issue my visa if no further documents are required(I don't know what he meant by no further documents). I do not have my passport yet(12 Jan 09), I have submitted my docs on 9th Jan 09. I expect my visa to arrive sometime next week (hopefully). Regarding documents he did not look at any of my documents except for my passport and I-797.
I hope this helps. I am currently in India.
I am from Hyderabad but due to unavailability of appointments in Chennai consulate I applied through Delhi consulate. As a US Resident, I have an option of selecting any Consulate in India.
First they will check your DS 156 & DS 157 form when you are in queue to get in and also your application gets verified in a counter outside the main embassy and then you are let in, you can deposit your Cell Phones so don't leave your cell phones at home as we did, it was tough without a cell phone for half an hour after interview .
Once you get in into the embassy they do finger printing and then you are in queue to meet US Consular Agents.
While I was in queue, I saw lot of people getting rejected (mostly F1). They were asking unexpected questions to H1-B extension folks too. Questions like
1) Why did you change to this new employer?
2) How many employees does it currently have?
3) What does the company do?
4) How did you know about this company?
5) What was your masters in?
6) In my case they asked about names of the clients I was involved with through my IT services employer?
7) What are your job responsibilities?
They are trying to look at your body language and communication skills.
When I went to the counter he asked me about my previous company and current company, as mentioned above they asked me about how many clients I was involved with through my current employer. Then he said, he couldn't find my petitioner details online so he would check it and issue my visa if no further documents are required(I don't know what he meant by no further documents). I do not have my passport yet(12 Jan 09), I have submitted my docs on 9th Jan 09. I expect my visa to arrive sometime next week (hopefully). Regarding documents he did not look at any of my documents except for my passport and I-797.
I hope this helps. I am currently in India.
more...

tnite
08-03 12:53 PM
I got I-140 Notice returned as undeliverable.
I got email notification on June 26 as approved and we will mail it to you.
After 2 days lated my attorny told me that he got that letter, he send to me by email as pdf file.
I have a question the letter attorny got is pdf file or original by mail(post).
Who will get the I -140 aaproval original letter?
your attorney or employer (whoever filed it) will get the approval notice.
I got email notification on June 26 as approved and we will mail it to you.
After 2 days lated my attorny told me that he got that letter, he send to me by email as pdf file.
I have a question the letter attorny got is pdf file or original by mail(post).
Who will get the I -140 aaproval original letter?
your attorney or employer (whoever filed it) will get the approval notice.
masterji
01-12 12:43 AM
If your application is excessively delayed, you can always enter using a valid AP. Gurus correct me if I am wrong.
more...
xlxoel
06-16 02:55 PM
Just updating my case in case someone is going through same situation and need help.
I mailed the two pictures that they requested on June 2nd, as today, my online status hasn't change, still says: Request of evidence sent, case placed on hold.
I made an INFOPASS appointment last friday and I just came back from talking with an immigration agent. They will expedite my I-131 for free, they said they normally do it within 30 days but he liked me and he said he was going to try to get in just 5 days.
He said he sent a request thought their intranet to the TEXAS SERVICE CENTER, they should be calling me if they need anything, if not, they will send me the TRAVEL DOCUMENT right away.
I'll keep you all posted!
I mailed the two pictures that they requested on June 2nd, as today, my online status hasn't change, still says: Request of evidence sent, case placed on hold.
I made an INFOPASS appointment last friday and I just came back from talking with an immigration agent. They will expedite my I-131 for free, they said they normally do it within 30 days but he liked me and he said he was going to try to get in just 5 days.
He said he sent a request thought their intranet to the TEXAS SERVICE CENTER, they should be calling me if they need anything, if not, they will send me the TRAVEL DOCUMENT right away.
I'll keep you all posted!
2010 ob marley quotes about
immiguy
07-18 01:39 PM
Thanks for the replies. Since all the dates are current under the July bulletin, how are the 485s processed ?
1) Order of priority dates and EBs?
2) Order of the date on which the 485 applications were received?
1) Order of priority dates and EBs?
2) Order of the date on which the 485 applications were received?
more...
neerajkandhari
10-26 05:58 PM
Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.
NO LUD AS YET
STILL SAYS 8/31/2007 AS LAST UPDATE
NO LUD AS YET
STILL SAYS 8/31/2007 AS LAST UPDATE
hair ob marley quotes images.
onemorecame
06-26 04:14 PM
Paying all money from my own pocket
more...
boreal
09-07 10:14 AM
Dont Advertise on the board and we are not doing call center jobs here to learn american accent.
...Yeah and dont be embarassed to be who you are...Talk normally, dont put on an accent just because you want to feel 'Americanized'...There are lotsa other good things about being an American, than just putting on an accent..
...Yeah and dont be embarassed to be who you are...Talk normally, dont put on an accent just because you want to feel 'Americanized'...There are lotsa other good things about being an American, than just putting on an accent..
hot ob marley quotes tattoos. ob
h1techSlave
04-16 10:18 AM
Your employer could be a behemoth and has ironclad policies. But if you discuss your concerns with the HR/immigration dept., you would be surprised to find out how much accommodating they might be.
I also work for a company which has very strict immigration policies. But we collectively discussed our issues with the management. And they are listening to our concerns and are changing their policies. As long as the changes are not affecting the company FINANCIALLY, many companies would bend even their ironclad policies.
Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.
Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?
Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?
Thanks.
Maverick_2008
I also work for a company which has very strict immigration policies. But we collectively discussed our issues with the management. And they are listening to our concerns and are changing their policies. As long as the changes are not affecting the company FINANCIALLY, many companies would bend even their ironclad policies.
Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.
Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?
Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?
Thanks.
Maverick_2008
more...
house ob marley wallpaper quotes.
ArunAntonio
08-21 08:07 PM
Cant make it to the DC rally?
Sponsor someone else to represent you.
Please vote -- > http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12441
Sponsor someone else to represent you.
Please vote -- > http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12441
tattoo love quotes by ob marley. ob
reddy_h
08-02 01:25 PM
I don't think so but check with the issuer. Sometimes they might tell.
more...
pictures ob marley wallpaper quotes.
sintax321
04-29 04:31 AM
cybergold
dresses ob marley quotes wallpaper.
the_jaguar
10-19 09:16 PM
Hi Rajenk:
I have gone through the link that you have posted here. Thank you so much. It is very informative.
The only question i have is, my employer though a bank, is not willing to give me a copy of my I140 WHATSOEVER. I tried numerous times and they only say that the attorney (FRAGOMEN) has advised not to give the copy of I140 to the beneficiary. With the banks you know..they may be around or shut any time.
Can you please advise, COPY OF I140 IS REQUIRED, for porting the priority date to new employer?
Thanks
You can file a FOIA request to get a copy of your approved I-140. There are other folks in this forum who have done that successfully.
I have gone through the link that you have posted here. Thank you so much. It is very informative.
The only question i have is, my employer though a bank, is not willing to give me a copy of my I140 WHATSOEVER. I tried numerous times and they only say that the attorney (FRAGOMEN) has advised not to give the copy of I140 to the beneficiary. With the banks you know..they may be around or shut any time.
Can you please advise, COPY OF I140 IS REQUIRED, for porting the priority date to new employer?
Thanks
You can file a FOIA request to get a copy of your approved I-140. There are other folks in this forum who have done that successfully.
more...
makeup wallpapers bob marley.
guitarzen
09-13 01:05 PM
W"oaaa thats a col idea man -- the UI is a bit hard to use - especially for clients with no design app experience-- maybe u need to lead people thru the coices-- eg first choose a page layout, pick one of these.. now ...... something like that ..
but wow nice little app, a lot of work I am sure, Looking forward to seeing the finished product. ( its very processor hungry? - hard to use sometimes because of this)
- keep trying - Kudos to u man
Thanks for the review. I did create a small flash movie to use as instructions on how to use it. I would have added it to my upload but it ended up to large to do so. The processor problem is easily over come by taking out the color component and just do a 10 color selector but it will limit the selectivity of it all.
If you want the instructional video email me and I'll send it to ya. guitarzen@aol.com
but wow nice little app, a lot of work I am sure, Looking forward to seeing the finished product. ( its very processor hungry? - hard to use sometimes because of this)
- keep trying - Kudos to u man
Thanks for the review. I did create a small flash movie to use as instructions on how to use it. I would have added it to my upload but it ended up to large to do so. The processor problem is easily over come by taking out the color component and just do a 10 color selector but it will limit the selectivity of it all.
If you want the instructional video email me and I'll send it to ya. guitarzen@aol.com
girlfriend ob marley quotes wallpaper.

saileshdude
10-07 11:46 PM
Jungalee,
I sent you a PM. Can you reply to that? Thanks a lot
I sent you a PM. Can you reply to that? Thanks a lot
hairstyles Bob Marley.

nhfirefighter13
May 31st, 2004, 05:27 PM
AFLACK!Nice photos! I like ducks...they taste good. :p
Raj Iyer
09-13 12:45 PM
No., you do npot qualify for EB-2 Unless you do a 3 years MAsters from India or a 2 yrs Masters from a U.S. intitution.
imh1b
04-21 03:12 PM
They are accepting Funds Now ....
Thanks
Where is accountability of money.
How much have they got till now?
What will they do if they get more ?
Who is managing the money?
Thanks
Where is accountability of money.
How much have they got till now?
What will they do if they get more ?
Who is managing the money?


