kakamobson
Apr 26, 01:27 AM
these Maps enable you to use maps offline without internet connection. This includes maps street names detail. This will give peace of mind when traveling aboard knowing you will not be charged with roaming fee. So if you live or travel in that city, it will help you much in your life.
Norway:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/norway-map/id416407270?mt=8
Marseille(France):http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marseille-map/id400166889?mt=8
Berlin(Germany)http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/berlin-map/id398454229?mt=8
Bordeaux(France):http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bordeaux-map/id398455064?mt=8
Norway:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/norway-map/id416407270?mt=8
Marseille(France):http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marseille-map/id400166889?mt=8
Berlin(Germany)http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/berlin-map/id398454229?mt=8
Bordeaux(France):http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bordeaux-map/id398455064?mt=8
AHDuke99
Jun 6, 03:45 PM
lol, why no spymac :D
iccy :eek:
cause Spymac is hated around the Mac web
iccy :eek:
cause Spymac is hated around the Mac web
Kieranic
Oct 28, 06:12 AM
Cool! How long did that take you?
Crystal-RX
May 1, 01:44 AM
what if i go on a subway and lose service? would i have to unlock it again??
Yes, you have to go through the process to unlock it again!
Yes, you have to go through the process to unlock it again!
more...
Blue Velvet
Sep 25, 08:10 PM
Specifically, you mean men's trousers.
Perhaps it's to do with the way men's clothing in Western society has adapted through the years as responses to their occupations, especially since the Industrial Revolution. Hard-wearing and inexpensive textiles for manual workers, expensive but muted colours for those in non-manual trades... combined with the general expense of decorative fabrics.
But I'm just wildly speculating here...
A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Victoria & Albert Museum (http://www.vam.ac.uk/) here in London where they have many collections of historical clothing from throughout the world � many non-western cultures were far more flamboyant in their male attire, particularly cultures from the Orient.
But now the suit has become the international masculine garb of politics, trade and commerce. Take one look at those staged photos of the leaders at the G8 or any other international gathering � it's rare to see leaders in traditional and local dress.
My random thoughts, anyway.
Perhaps it's to do with the way men's clothing in Western society has adapted through the years as responses to their occupations, especially since the Industrial Revolution. Hard-wearing and inexpensive textiles for manual workers, expensive but muted colours for those in non-manual trades... combined with the general expense of decorative fabrics.
But I'm just wildly speculating here...
A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Victoria & Albert Museum (http://www.vam.ac.uk/) here in London where they have many collections of historical clothing from throughout the world � many non-western cultures were far more flamboyant in their male attire, particularly cultures from the Orient.
But now the suit has become the international masculine garb of politics, trade and commerce. Take one look at those staged photos of the leaders at the G8 or any other international gathering � it's rare to see leaders in traditional and local dress.
My random thoughts, anyway.
Zen0Jin
May 6, 12:11 PM
I put on order for the i7 and the 2Gig Video Card, would this machine handle somewhat serious gaming within 2 years time frame,
The 6970 card is 2 years old, since it can handle current games fairly decently, it will definitely not in 4 years (it would make it a 4 year old card).
The 6970 card is 2 years old, since it can handle current games fairly decently, it will definitely not in 4 years (it would make it a 4 year old card).
more...

TwinCities Dan
Oct 9, 10:18 PM
There are so many, but Rodrigo Y Gabriela are something special... ;) :)
MacRumorUser
Mar 23, 04:56 AM
GodFather has been getting ok reviews but is basically the PS2 game with a bit of waggle
Cooking Mama - has been getting 'AWFUL' reviews
Blazing Angels - has sucked the ass on all formats - wii is meant to be no different.
Cooking Mama - has been getting 'AWFUL' reviews
Blazing Angels - has sucked the ass on all formats - wii is meant to be no different.
more...
tehreflex
Apr 14, 01:30 PM
Hello guys,

Chanel Iman
more...

with tags chanel iman,

Supermodel Chanel Iman fashion
more...

Adriana Lima and Chanel Iman

Chanel Iman poses sexy at 2010
more...

Chanel Iman owned the stage

17 year old Chanel Iman seemed
more...

Chanel Iman in Elle UK

Chanel Iman Handbags

Chanel Iman, Helena
G5Unit
Nov 3, 10:55 PM
Nice. Me likey. I would be all over that.
more...
wickedG35
Jul 1, 07:06 PM
Pics are here!
Without Flash:
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/wickedg35/2407wfp.jpg
With Flash:
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/wickedg35/2407wfp2.jpg
Again, the monitor is in pristine condition; not a scratch or dead pixel anywhere. I'm really meticulous about my electronics.
Without Flash:
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/wickedg35/2407wfp.jpg
With Flash:
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/wickedg35/2407wfp2.jpg
Again, the monitor is in pristine condition; not a scratch or dead pixel anywhere. I'm really meticulous about my electronics.
invaLPsion
Apr 4, 06:03 PM
Apple.com search reveals PowerBook G5 appears in article posted on Apple.com (http://www.apple.com/education/hed/academia/creative/architecture.html)...
Late april fools I think. Looks like a typo. Maybe the writer had G5 on the brain?
I don't see it.
Late april fools I think. Looks like a typo. Maybe the writer had G5 on the brain?
I don't see it.
more...
Surely
Jan 20, 04:58 PM
Here's an earlier related thread:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=701926&highlight=instrumentals
:)
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=701926&highlight=instrumentals
:)
scem0
Sep 28, 06:05 PM
Sounds good :).
If only I had easy access to London.
_Emerson
If only I had easy access to London.
_Emerson
more...
Matthew9559
Mar 8, 11:19 PM
I would go with a 3DS. I am using a DS Lite still but the new Pokemon is great. I haven't played since red/blue/green/yellow days. Lots of cool upgrades while still feeling very at home. :)
bsbuggs
Feb 22, 03:10 PM
yes it would be nice to be able to purchase before 250
more...

Sun Baked
Sep 12, 12:40 PM
Still seems a little unreasonable, as to the timing of the switch.
But explaining that would actually bring economic reasoning into the debate.
Can't have that... ruins the fantasy.
But explaining that would actually bring economic reasoning into the debate.
Can't have that... ruins the fantasy.
pilkenton
May 6, 07:06 PM
The IMG tags are only for images that already appear on the web. What you place between the image tags is the URL to the image location. (Be sure to use TIMG instead of IMG for large images). For images that exist on your computer, simply click the paperclip icon when composing a post and attach the image.
284381
It's the images from the computer that I'm having problems with. It used to work, and I got no "clunk" when it did work. BTW, on the forums, all the img options are enabled. Other people still do it.
284381
It's the images from the computer that I'm having problems with. It used to work, and I got no "clunk" when it did work. BTW, on the forums, all the img options are enabled. Other people still do it.
sidgriffey
Mar 16, 04:13 PM
Is that done just by going to accounts, unlocking the lock, right clicking the name and selecting the home folder -- and I presume just making sure it's the same folder that is selected for SL?
Also, given my setup (SSD booting and running SL with my apps) what is the best way to install Lion? I have the dmg. file, so what would I do to make sure I don't wipe out my SSD situation?
Also, given my setup (SSD booting and running SL with my apps) what is the best way to install Lion? I have the dmg. file, so what would I do to make sure I don't wipe out my SSD situation?
Rower_CPU
Feb 15, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by edesignuk
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6293
No one ever did tell us normal mortals what it truly stood for :(
I just did. ;)
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6293
No one ever did tell us normal mortals what it truly stood for :(
I just did. ;)
parapup
May 2, 06:52 PM
1- Is it worth doing an SSD optibay upgrade? I figure it will cost me around 350 bucks, which is a almost a 3rd of an Air. Thoughts?
I did this recently on my 17" and it was totally worth it. I used OWC Data Doubler and 256Gb Corsair SSD from my old laptop. For a 115Gb SSD and Mounting kit - $229 + 75.
I did this recently on my 17" and it was totally worth it. I used OWC Data Doubler and 256Gb Corsair SSD from my old laptop. For a 115Gb SSD and Mounting kit - $229 + 75.
rorschach
Apr 25, 09:26 PM
It's not an unreasonable expectation. Apple might not 'owe' you anything - but at this stage the OP hasn't made the purchase - they are trying to negotiate the purchase. Apple have announced they are updating software soon, OP could wait and buy later, or buy now. Apple would prefer buy now, so it's an exchange, OP agrees not to hold off on his purchase, Apple agrees to give him free software (the marginal cost of which, by the way, is essentially nil).
Or should we not try to negotiate with the almighty Apple gods?
Hey - there is only one Apple god and his name is Steve! ;)
Or should we not try to negotiate with the almighty Apple gods?
Hey - there is only one Apple god and his name is Steve! ;)
mcrain
Apr 22, 08:09 AM
Wouldn't this basically authorize sharia law?
blevins321
Apr 20, 10:02 AM
BLAAAAA!!!
So I cant do it with a DVD at all? WTH? Seems very inconvenient to need the special USB install media.
This is just a thought, but maybe you could take one of your own flash drives into an Apple Store? They might be willing to clone one of the USB drives for you, or maybe even replace it for a small fee.
So I cant do it with a DVD at all? WTH? Seems very inconvenient to need the special USB install media.
This is just a thought, but maybe you could take one of your own flash drives into an Apple Store? They might be willing to clone one of the USB drives for you, or maybe even replace it for a small fee.


