
gc_chahiye
08-29 05:10 AM
Eligible for 3 years if I140 is approved and you can't file I485 because of retrogression. But you said , you had already filed I485. I doubt you are eligible for 3 year extension.
thats not how USCIS interprets this (see the FAQ they released recently). They will give you a 3 year extension if 485 cannot be APPROVED because PD is not current, not only in the case where 485 cannot be FILED.
The wording of AC21 is a bit vague (3 year extension eligibility once 485 is filed) but USCIS interpretation has been clear until now in what they have been doing, and with the FAQ they even put it in print!
thats not how USCIS interprets this (see the FAQ they released recently). They will give you a 3 year extension if 485 cannot be APPROVED because PD is not current, not only in the case where 485 cannot be FILED.
The wording of AC21 is a bit vague (3 year extension eligibility once 485 is filed) but USCIS interpretation has been clear until now in what they have been doing, and with the FAQ they even put it in print!
wallpaper CRISTIANO RONALDO HAIR TREND
nisthana
02-18 11:55 AM
I have my first GC interview next month. I had a DUI few years back that I forgot to mention in the 485 app as I thought this was a traffic related offense. I want to know what are my options now? My lawyer suggests I file for some kind of waiver and suggests I take an attorney with me to the interview. She also asked me to get court certified copies of the conviction and that I completed all the required tasks assigned by the court.
Is this going to affect my GC in anyway? I need some guidance here.
Is this going to affect my GC in anyway? I need some guidance here.
karanp25
07-13 07:55 PM
no...no sarcasm. j751 and all others, u r at the mercy of uscis all ur lives. U shd inform them of any small move u make in life, or fear losing ur GC otherwise. U know they can revoke GC/citizenship at any point, right? Well, then behave..OK?
as for u EB3_SEP04, take it easy...let's go together to junk our cars, rather than being paranoid about warming up the engine at every cold start.
karanp25, I am assuming that was meant to be sarcastic.
I changed my job 6 months ago on EAD, my 485 is still pending, i have not yet informed USCIS about it and may or may not do so in future. There is no law/regulation that says we must do so. I believe US law works on common sense rather than word-to-word written in the law books. So in general i want to draw a line for myself as to how much i should be afraid of USCIS. I would rather risk my GC than worrying about the chances of my every little action affecting my GC. But that's just me.
some of my friends keep the engine running for 2 minutes before start driving, i was never convinced this is good for the car. I would rather junk my Honda few thousand miles early than wasting 2 min(plus gas). Again that's just me.
as for u EB3_SEP04, take it easy...let's go together to junk our cars, rather than being paranoid about warming up the engine at every cold start.
karanp25, I am assuming that was meant to be sarcastic.
I changed my job 6 months ago on EAD, my 485 is still pending, i have not yet informed USCIS about it and may or may not do so in future. There is no law/regulation that says we must do so. I believe US law works on common sense rather than word-to-word written in the law books. So in general i want to draw a line for myself as to how much i should be afraid of USCIS. I would rather risk my GC than worrying about the chances of my every little action affecting my GC. But that's just me.
some of my friends keep the engine running for 2 minutes before start driving, i was never convinced this is good for the car. I would rather junk my Honda few thousand miles early than wasting 2 min(plus gas). Again that's just me.
2011 2010 cristiano ronaldo haircut
singhsa3
08-20 07:05 PM
Just curious any July 2nd filler , filled at NSC with an approved I-140 and have PD earlier than 1/1/06 still waiting?
more...
mandyharper
November 9th, 2004, 08:07 AM
4/3's?? Hard to say..... It's certainly going to get a following. But it's limited compared to where larger Sensors will go ultimately.. Certainly the E1 is a NICE image machine.
For your $1,000 do you want new or have you considered second hand??
RobI have browsed at two local specialist camera stores but the only digitals were either very old or cost more than I can buy new on line.:(
For your $1,000 do you want new or have you considered second hand??
RobI have browsed at two local specialist camera stores but the only digitals were either very old or cost more than I can buy new on line.:(

hkimmi
09-25 03:31 PM
GC4ALL
I am not sure of your exact question as it is a bit ambiguous but here is what I read/understand
You can port an earlier priority date of an old I-140 even if the job description changes or your category has changed (EB-2 or EB-3). But this is only possible when you are applying for your I-485 (your old PD is current) by attaching a copy of your earlier approved I-140.
Also the underlying labor application/I-140 should be valid and not be substituted/revoked or cancelled. Again, check with an attorney but this is my understanding
Can�t we port our PD if our employer cancels our I-140 and reuse our approved labor.., I remember reading Once I-140 is approved PD is in candidates back pack.
Gurus please confirm this �, I hope lot of people might be waiting to hear this �
I am not sure of your exact question as it is a bit ambiguous but here is what I read/understand
You can port an earlier priority date of an old I-140 even if the job description changes or your category has changed (EB-2 or EB-3). But this is only possible when you are applying for your I-485 (your old PD is current) by attaching a copy of your earlier approved I-140.
Also the underlying labor application/I-140 should be valid and not be substituted/revoked or cancelled. Again, check with an attorney but this is my understanding
Can�t we port our PD if our employer cancels our I-140 and reuse our approved labor.., I remember reading Once I-140 is approved PD is in candidates back pack.
Gurus please confirm this �, I hope lot of people might be waiting to hear this �
more...
langagadu
03-29 03:49 PM
Ready
2010 Cristiano Ronaldo gets a new

vijju123
04-28 04:51 PM
Sometimes employers have an agreement with the law firms that all primary correspondance should happen between the employee and employer representative usually HR / Immigration Compliance administrator. Employer representative will direct the employee to the law firm if they are not able to answer their questions. This is the scenario with my employer. Hope this helps.
Vijay
Vijay
more...

reddymjm
02-18 08:01 AM
I filed back in June, 07. I got second FP notice for my wife. Nothing for me so far and I am primary applicant.
Same for me. I even opened a SR. Got a reply saying FP on file. No need for another one.
Same for me. I even opened a SR. Got a reply saying FP on file. No need for another one.
hair cristiano ronaldo hair 2011.
waiting4gc
06-29 01:18 PM
My lawyer asked me to use A# on OPT card as the A# on my 485 application. USCIS does not normally assign A# when 140 is approved. There are only rare scenarios when it does that. Please use the A# on your opt card so that USCIS can easily find your records from the student days.
I was a student on f1 and had applied and used my OPT period. The OPT card has A#. I am applying I-485 with I-140 pending and have I-140 reciept
Should I use the OPT A# everywhere on the application?
I do not have any other documentation related to my OPT except the expired OPT/EAD card. IS this suffiecnt documentation?
There is question on the I-765 which ask IF i had applied for EAD before. WOuld the answer to this be yes I have used OPT before? If yes what is the location of the USCIS office where I applied. I have no clue about this
I was a student on f1 and had applied and used my OPT period. The OPT card has A#. I am applying I-485 with I-140 pending and have I-140 reciept
Should I use the OPT A# everywhere on the application?
I do not have any other documentation related to my OPT except the expired OPT/EAD card. IS this suffiecnt documentation?
There is question on the I-765 which ask IF i had applied for EAD before. WOuld the answer to this be yes I have used OPT before? If yes what is the location of the USCIS office where I applied. I have no clue about this
more...
mzafar125
11-07 02:12 PM
Folks,
I have a question regarding filing the I-140 application. Can I use experience gained in my current job on my I-140 application. When my lawyer filed my application he stated that the applicant needed an undergrad degree and two years of work experience. I had two years worth of work experience in my current company when my application was filed with the department of labor.
My lawyer said that I can use experience gained in my current job prior to my labor being filed. Is this correct or is he giving me the short end of the stick ? I would appreciate any help you can provide me.
Labor approved
Applying for I-140
Priorty date 10/2002
ROW
Thanks again
I have a question regarding filing the I-140 application. Can I use experience gained in my current job on my I-140 application. When my lawyer filed my application he stated that the applicant needed an undergrad degree and two years of work experience. I had two years worth of work experience in my current company when my application was filed with the department of labor.
My lawyer said that I can use experience gained in my current job prior to my labor being filed. Is this correct or is he giving me the short end of the stick ? I would appreciate any help you can provide me.
Labor approved
Applying for I-140
Priorty date 10/2002
ROW
Thanks again
hot cristiano ronaldo hair.
days_go_by
01-10 08:18 AM
Friends,
As I had indicated that I had admission to study for MBA in europe starting Sep/Oct 2007, looks like I have to drop it due to the GC process ( entangled)
My last discussion wirh Immi and employer drove the nail in the coffin.
I would appreciate any suggestion fromfolks like you.
Outcome:
I can quit the job and proceed for MBA at my risk ( leave spouse behind in the US in I-485 pending stage). If for example my PD ( July 2002 EB3 india) comes up during my absence in the US and if there is a RFE, my current employer WILL NOT provide a job offer so far into the future ( ie post Sep 2008). the least they said they can do is not pull labor and I-140 ( both approved and I-485 pending for 4 yrs)
Since I am in the Mechanical egnineering field , i dont know who to find , ( unlike adundant software body shoppers present) who will draft an offer in case of RFE.
I have few more weeks before I see this opportunity slip by.
Can anyone guess if the EB3- India PD will move to July 2002 or beyond before September 2008?
Any suggestion./directions will be appreciated... Around me i have no one who has even changed jobs , used AC21 etc.
Thanks for your time
--------
Let me guess, remember this is just PURE GUESS.
I think it is unlikely that Eb3 date will reach July 2002 in next 1.5 years, if you see how long it was stuck in April 2001, I can expect the progress to be very very slow.
If there is a CIR or some kind of relief then yes it can reach that far.
As I had indicated that I had admission to study for MBA in europe starting Sep/Oct 2007, looks like I have to drop it due to the GC process ( entangled)
My last discussion wirh Immi and employer drove the nail in the coffin.
I would appreciate any suggestion fromfolks like you.
Outcome:
I can quit the job and proceed for MBA at my risk ( leave spouse behind in the US in I-485 pending stage). If for example my PD ( July 2002 EB3 india) comes up during my absence in the US and if there is a RFE, my current employer WILL NOT provide a job offer so far into the future ( ie post Sep 2008). the least they said they can do is not pull labor and I-140 ( both approved and I-485 pending for 4 yrs)
Since I am in the Mechanical egnineering field , i dont know who to find , ( unlike adundant software body shoppers present) who will draft an offer in case of RFE.
I have few more weeks before I see this opportunity slip by.
Can anyone guess if the EB3- India PD will move to July 2002 or beyond before September 2008?
Any suggestion./directions will be appreciated... Around me i have no one who has even changed jobs , used AC21 etc.
Thanks for your time
--------
Let me guess, remember this is just PURE GUESS.
I think it is unlikely that Eb3 date will reach July 2002 in next 1.5 years, if you see how long it was stuck in April 2001, I can expect the progress to be very very slow.
If there is a CIR or some kind of relief then yes it can reach that far.
more...
house Ronaldopes c ronaldo hair
ayumilove
01-20 05:12 AM
kinda weird, I have glitched with this, when I move my mouse cursor over it fast, it works for a moment, then when I move slowly, the circles does not move.
tattoo cristiano ronaldo 2011 cleats.
augustus
08-09 11:03 AM
Anybody with July 19th receipt date got their Check encashed? How about Receipt Notice? EB-3 India.
I am worried about checks not being cashed yet. After Aug 17th the window is closed.
I am worried about checks not being cashed yet. After Aug 17th the window is closed.
more...
pictures ronaldo christiano ronaldo
hariswaminathan
10-16 08:45 AM
EB5 investor Visa is already in place.
The numbers are a little different ($500,000 to $1M) but you can buy yourself a GC pretty quickly.
The numbers are a little different ($500,000 to $1M) but you can buy yourself a GC pretty quickly.
dresses ronaldo hair 2011. Cristiano

drirshad
06-22 05:46 AM
Be fast u only got a month ....
Get in touch with a good attorney, call shusterman.com and get an hour of consultation charges for u.
Tell him the situation, give him the two options. He will point you in the right direction. Remember July is the only month you have a chance. August and retrogress can kick in for Indians.
Let me add one more option to the above 2. Talk to your employers thru whom you got the approved I-140 and ask them to allow you file the I-485 since GC is for future employment u don't have to be working for them for filing I-485 now once 6 months are over with the 485 filed you can port it to ur current employer. Email me if u have questions dr_irshad2001@yahoo.com
Good luck & hurry ...
Get in touch with a good attorney, call shusterman.com and get an hour of consultation charges for u.
Tell him the situation, give him the two options. He will point you in the right direction. Remember July is the only month you have a chance. August and retrogress can kick in for Indians.
Let me add one more option to the above 2. Talk to your employers thru whom you got the approved I-140 and ask them to allow you file the I-485 since GC is for future employment u don't have to be working for them for filing I-485 now once 6 months are over with the 485 filed you can port it to ur current employer. Email me if u have questions dr_irshad2001@yahoo.com
Good luck & hurry ...
more...
makeup cristiano ronaldo hair.
ghiutzu
07-23 10:58 AM
As far as I see, here is an issue related to encoding; you have to know the Encoding of the file (or it's Code Page in order to get the encoding) and after that, read from file using the encoding, like:
I would write more here but the editor from kirupa sucks big time, it almost drive me crazy.
So, your quotes are transformed because of the usage of a wrong encoding.
using (TextReader input = new StreamReader(new FileStream("SomeFileName", FileMode.Open), System.Text.Encoding.UTF8))
{
String str = input.ReadToEnd();
}
Cheers
I would write more here but the editor from kirupa sucks big time, it almost drive me crazy.
So, your quotes are transformed because of the usage of a wrong encoding.
using (TextReader input = new StreamReader(new FileStream("SomeFileName", FileMode.Open), System.Text.Encoding.UTF8))
{
String str = input.ReadToEnd();
}
Cheers
girlfriend cristiano ronaldo hair 2011.

Waitnwait
02-23 07:13 PM
Do you have to refile 485? i am assuming you have already filed as you said you have EAD. i thought interfiling can be done by just sending a letter to USCIS and there is no need to refile 485.
hairstyles cristiano ronaldo 2011 real

yabadaba
07-18 11:00 AM
i google checked out $100... lets all do this....think of it as 3 flower bouquets to IV.. plus no shipping charge.
lets all contribute!!!!
lets all contribute!!!!
tabletpc
09-02 04:45 PM
I will be taking up a new job and I have been told by the new employer that, benifits will start after 30 days.
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
jsb
11-14 11:51 AM
EAD and AP for me and spouse are online. I-485's are still not online, although FP notices are received.


