boreal
09-22 03:59 PM
Hi PCS,
I would appreciate if you confirm if the notarized experience letter is accepted as substitute for the original experience letter. I am planning use a preapproved labor but the job requirement for that labor requires some specific skills. My old employer would not give me the letter. So can I ask my colleague to send me a notarized experience letter ?
Thanks,
pcbadgujar
Oh God!! People can and will do anything to abuse Labor Substibution.
I would appreciate if you confirm if the notarized experience letter is accepted as substitute for the original experience letter. I am planning use a preapproved labor but the job requirement for that labor requires some specific skills. My old employer would not give me the letter. So can I ask my colleague to send me a notarized experience letter ?
Thanks,
pcbadgujar
Oh God!! People can and will do anything to abuse Labor Substibution.
wallpaper Nike Hi-Tops – Women Only
gg_ny
06-30 04:39 PM
Thanks, Sanju. I was wondering where to ask for assurance; looks like you have found a place. I too need some help: last time my fingerprint check took almost 8 months (!) and I gave one set of them again today. Can somebody assure me that they will comeback before the dates become U again. I am soon writing to Murthy, Oh, Schusterman and Ombudsman too. Thanks for the empathy - whoever responds..
The desperation of your post suggests that you don't need direction, you need therapy. We just need someone to give us some assurance that we will all be fine and live to see the light of the day on Tuesday even if DoS sends out a revised Visa Bulletin. At this time, I too need similar assurance from someone. Can anybody help?
The desperation of your post suggests that you don't need direction, you need therapy. We just need someone to give us some assurance that we will all be fine and live to see the light of the day on Tuesday even if DoS sends out a revised Visa Bulletin. At this time, I too need similar assurance from someone. Can anybody help?
StuckInTheMuck
07-28 11:56 AM
Would it be too much to add a second thread that talks about contributions to IV when i look at 5 threads at the top of the list that all track LUD's :)
This spurt of LUD-related threads is a symptom of the COLTS outbreak that has been reported recently. This epidemic seems to break out every time VB jumps ahead a few notches :)
This spurt of LUD-related threads is a symptom of the COLTS outbreak that has been reported recently. This epidemic seems to break out every time VB jumps ahead a few notches :)
2011 the sweet Going for. high
jungalee43
10-13 08:47 AM
This is an excellent piece of article and the comments are even better. Very good work Jaime.
It is my observation that when we do Google search for a topic on immigration, if our search words match with the titles of our posts in any thread, the serach shows our threads. I observed this with my "AC21 Update" post. Now when I do Google search on words "AC21 Update" the first result displayed is my thread. :)
That means if we cleverly design our thread titles, our threads would be displayed in many Google searches. If this is the observation of all members, would all of you be careful to attach a smart title to your thread? Can all the members be made aware of this fact?
May be I am repeating something that is already discussed, but still.........
__________________________________________________ _________
Contributions so far $600+
and continuing $20 per month
It is my observation that when we do Google search for a topic on immigration, if our search words match with the titles of our posts in any thread, the serach shows our threads. I observed this with my "AC21 Update" post. Now when I do Google search on words "AC21 Update" the first result displayed is my thread. :)
That means if we cleverly design our thread titles, our threads would be displayed in many Google searches. If this is the observation of all members, would all of you be careful to attach a smart title to your thread? Can all the members be made aware of this fact?
May be I am repeating something that is already discussed, but still.........
__________________________________________________ _________
Contributions so far $600+
and continuing $20 per month
more...
bharol
06-16 12:57 PM
I am a Citizen that is petitioning my husband of 5 years. We received a letter in March'08 to be present at an interview in Charlotte, NC. We gathered all of the required documentation to provide. Once there, and called in with the Immigration officer, we began our interview process. She was satisfied with all of the information, and tangible proof, we provided. She asked my husband for his passport in order to stamp his I-551 and that meant we were approved. Unfortunately, my husband's passport had been expired for some time and she could not stamp it. What do we do? He works and it will cause heartache and financial stress if he looses his job as the company has strict rules about what documentation you must present in order to remain employed. Please help. Since we have not received a letter from USCIS and the status is still pending, we are unsure of what we should do at this point. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Whose fault do you think it is?
It is the hight of carelessness.
Passport was expired when you went to consulate!
I can't believe it.
You deserved it.
Now go get the passport renewed and get back in line.
Whose fault do you think it is?
It is the hight of carelessness.
Passport was expired when you went to consulate!
I can't believe it.
You deserved it.
Now go get the passport renewed and get back in line.
forever
07-23 04:08 PM
There was no mention of travellers going out of the country without receipt notice.
more...
bp333
09-25 01:46 PM
Thanks BMS1.
2010 nike high tops
indianabacklog
10-29 02:58 PM
Source: NumbersUSA.com
A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.
--------------------
I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.
Not sure if anything could be attached but at least if this bill were to be approved and enforced maybe the possibility of immigration reform might follow.
In all instances we keep hearing that we have to close the border first from dozens of lawmakers then we can consider dealing with immigration laws.
It remains to be seen if they are true to their word.
A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.
--------------------
I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.
Not sure if anything could be attached but at least if this bill were to be approved and enforced maybe the possibility of immigration reform might follow.
In all instances we keep hearing that we have to close the border first from dozens of lawmakers then we can consider dealing with immigration laws.
It remains to be seen if they are true to their word.
more...
geesee
07-23 04:10 PM
It mentions that in any of the incorrect filing, cases will be rejected...
does that mean I-485 is rejected for good or one cannot apply it again until PD becomes current in future?
does that mean I-485 is rejected for good or one cannot apply it again until PD becomes current in future?
hair nike Nextag high top nikes
kirupa
01-23 04:28 PM
Hey anyway!
The icons can all be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v7.0\Icons
You can just drag and drop the icon you want into Blend or explicitly add it via the Projects panel :)
Your question on connecting to an XML data source is interesting because there are several ways of doing this. One approach is by using Linq and just parsing the output.
Here is an example of that: http://blog.kirupa.com/?p=144
Let me know if this helps you get started or if you have further questions :megaman:
Cheers,
Kirupa :look:
I wanted to see if I can write a simple application that uses a dictionary API to query a server somewhere (if I said that right). I have some ideas for a few more difficult apps so I wanted to start with this simple one.
I�m mostly using Expression Blend to create these apps.
The first thing I would like to know is:
* How do I use a wp7 icon (from the icon pack) as a clickable button? I have an input search TextBox, but instead of using a simple button control (for the click event) I would like to use the magnifying glass icon as the search button --something similar to how Bing (on WP7) uses the mic in the search box. How can I accomplish this?
53074
The second thing I would like to know is:
* How is an API use in app? I found a few APIs/ RSS feeds and XML data sources that I would like to utilize in my future apps, but I�m not sure how to implement them.
EXAMPLE: http://api.somewebsite.xxx/xsomething=item1&sip=somethingelse. I�ve read some about URI. What is this?
So basically, I would like to create an app that goes out to a server somewhere and fetch information based on a user�s keyword input and click event.
Please help!!!
- Learning developer
The icons can all be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v7.0\Icons
You can just drag and drop the icon you want into Blend or explicitly add it via the Projects panel :)
Your question on connecting to an XML data source is interesting because there are several ways of doing this. One approach is by using Linq and just parsing the output.
Here is an example of that: http://blog.kirupa.com/?p=144
Let me know if this helps you get started or if you have further questions :megaman:
Cheers,
Kirupa :look:
I wanted to see if I can write a simple application that uses a dictionary API to query a server somewhere (if I said that right). I have some ideas for a few more difficult apps so I wanted to start with this simple one.
I�m mostly using Expression Blend to create these apps.
The first thing I would like to know is:
* How do I use a wp7 icon (from the icon pack) as a clickable button? I have an input search TextBox, but instead of using a simple button control (for the click event) I would like to use the magnifying glass icon as the search button --something similar to how Bing (on WP7) uses the mic in the search box. How can I accomplish this?
53074
The second thing I would like to know is:
* How is an API use in app? I found a few APIs/ RSS feeds and XML data sources that I would like to utilize in my future apps, but I�m not sure how to implement them.
EXAMPLE: http://api.somewebsite.xxx/xsomething=item1&sip=somethingelse. I�ve read some about URI. What is this?
So basically, I would like to create an app that goes out to a server somewhere and fetch information based on a user�s keyword input and click event.
Please help!!!
- Learning developer
more...
ragz4u
04-14 06:25 PM
Call is on April 15th (Sat) at 2.00 pm EDT.
Please check your emails. If you have not received an email, please email shrey@immigrationvoice.org with your phone number/your id on IV and I will call back.
Please check your emails. If you have not received an email, please email shrey@immigrationvoice.org with your phone number/your id on IV and I will call back.
hot air force one nike hi tops
hebbar77
12-16 10:43 AM
I believe your h1b is void and you may not enter.. I am not a lawyer and this is my opinion only.
more...
house nike shoes high tops white.
raysaikat
06-14 11:50 AM
Thank you! raysaikat
So it is just like applying a new H1 visa, but include a copy of my current approved H1 visa and maybe some pay checks from my current employer?
There is nothing called "H1-B transfer". It is always a new petition by the new employer. The key is that since you have been counted once, you should not be counted again. For that you give your new employer your current H1-B approval notice (I-797) which is the proof that you have been counted. The new employer (or his/her lawyer) will use that information appropriately. The new H1-B must also start on or after Oct 1, 2008.
So it is just like applying a new H1 visa, but include a copy of my current approved H1 visa and maybe some pay checks from my current employer?
There is nothing called "H1-B transfer". It is always a new petition by the new employer. The key is that since you have been counted once, you should not be counted again. For that you give your new employer your current H1-B approval notice (I-797) which is the proof that you have been counted. The new employer (or his/her lawyer) will use that information appropriately. The new H1-B must also start on or after Oct 1, 2008.
tattoo Womens Nike Air Royalty High
seekerofpeace
09-04 03:30 PM
USCIS loves me yeaahhh yeaahhh yeaahhhh.....
USCIS loves me yeaahhh yeaahhh yeaahhhh......
But does not welcome me or order CP.....well .....the ordeal is not over yet......
SoP
USCIS loves me yeaahhh yeaahhh yeaahhhh......
But does not welcome me or order CP.....well .....the ordeal is not over yet......
SoP
more...
pictures high tops for women.
krishna.ahd
11-01 09:47 AM
I just received my H1B starting Oct 1st. My desi (cheap) employer first decided to not pay me till Oct 15th because I didn't have a SSN. Then after my SSN came they decided that they wanted to reduce my salary, the reason being that the company's economic situation has changed since Jan filing.
I am concerned because I am going for my visa stamping in March and the last thing I want is to be out of status! When I mentioned this to my boss his answer was -- We will give you a letter stating that you are working reduced number of hours, and we cannot afford the salary promised on I-129.
Can somebody help? What are my options? I was on H4 and moved to H1. I am really frustrated with their attitude and in this economy it is really hard to find a job.
Any help would be great.
I assume this is your fisrt job/assignment and understand your pain.
May be you are at wrong time and wrong place. Work this out patiently.
Do they ( your company) have work for you or client's assignment ??
While try to gain some real work experince working here for a while , Please try to find out another sponsor and switch.
BTW, how about your skill set ??
I am concerned because I am going for my visa stamping in March and the last thing I want is to be out of status! When I mentioned this to my boss his answer was -- We will give you a letter stating that you are working reduced number of hours, and we cannot afford the salary promised on I-129.
Can somebody help? What are my options? I was on H4 and moved to H1. I am really frustrated with their attitude and in this economy it is really hard to find a job.
Any help would be great.
I assume this is your fisrt job/assignment and understand your pain.
May be you are at wrong time and wrong place. Work this out patiently.
Do they ( your company) have work for you or client's assignment ??
While try to gain some real work experince working here for a while , Please try to find out another sponsor and switch.
BTW, how about your skill set ??
dresses Big Nike High
jthomas
05-06 01:53 AM
If you think to consider option 4th
As per AC-21 you can port to self employment. Creating a website, a business plan, can be done within few days and if you can prove that you were working on self employment then i think you should be okay. Ac-21 does mention they need same or similar job requirement and wages won't be a question.
Let me know if you wish to try out this option. I can give you more suggestion. However i am not sure whether this will work or not.
Maybe you can try telling the truth and see whether you can come out of this.
As per AC-21 you can port to self employment. Creating a website, a business plan, can be done within few days and if you can prove that you were working on self employment then i think you should be okay. Ac-21 does mention they need same or similar job requirement and wages won't be a question.
Let me know if you wish to try out this option. I can give you more suggestion. However i am not sure whether this will work or not.
Maybe you can try telling the truth and see whether you can come out of this.
more...
makeup Women#39;s Nike Blazer High Tops
Carlau
01-10 10:39 PM
This Talent Bill: will it be presented, when, what is the status? This is another way, among great benefits for all, for us H-4s to work.
girlfriend Nike+dunks+high+tops+women
Jerrome
10-18 04:06 PM
The Problem is my employer is not sharing this information with me.I want to make decision of moving the employer only if i know that my 140 is approved. My fear is that my employer may tell me that 140 is still pending even if it is approved.
hairstyles Nike High Tops Women.
dandy
07-16 11:24 PM
To the best of my knowledge you can not file for AOS while you are on TN . To process your green card you have to switch to your H1B from TN and start your green card as any other national i.e file for your Labor certification, I-140 and then i-485 .This process is same like any other national. All the best.
desi3933
06-18 02:56 PM
Hi Gurus,
Please comment on my situation.
My current job, 140 is approved, and employer ready to file 485. But there is also a risk of layoff in coming 2 months. Employer won't revoke I-140, if he had to let me go.
I have another employer interested and has filed H1 transfer. I am in the 7th year of H1.
If I let current employer file I-485, and also get EAD/AP. Then if laid off after 2 months, and new employer ready to wait for 2 months from now, understanding the situation.
1. Can I join the new employer on H1, after 2 months.
Yes, New employer needs to file for H1-B transfer.
Will can cancel my I-485 processing automatically, even though the employer did not revoke the I-140?
No.
2. Should I join the new employer on EAD, which will be approved for 1 year by then?
It may be good idea to join on H1.
Will there be risk of violation of AC21, and 485 or EAD renewal being rejected at later stage? And what would be a fall-back strategy in such case?
GC is for the future job. AC-21 allows to change future employer after I-485 has been filed for 180 calendar days and I-140 is approved.
3. Just join the new employer, as it will be stable job. and not worry about the 485 date. It will be current again next year.
Invoke AC-21.
4. Is there any information, how the AC-21 works? Is it automatic, or do I need to file for some documents when I switch jobs. That would prevent me from taking any job before 6 months. But I may be laid off in 2 months.
Search on these forums. It has been discussed in detail.
Thanks in advance!
See above in blue. This is NOT a legal advice.
Please comment on my situation.
My current job, 140 is approved, and employer ready to file 485. But there is also a risk of layoff in coming 2 months. Employer won't revoke I-140, if he had to let me go.
I have another employer interested and has filed H1 transfer. I am in the 7th year of H1.
If I let current employer file I-485, and also get EAD/AP. Then if laid off after 2 months, and new employer ready to wait for 2 months from now, understanding the situation.
1. Can I join the new employer on H1, after 2 months.
Yes, New employer needs to file for H1-B transfer.
Will can cancel my I-485 processing automatically, even though the employer did not revoke the I-140?
No.
2. Should I join the new employer on EAD, which will be approved for 1 year by then?
It may be good idea to join on H1.
Will there be risk of violation of AC21, and 485 or EAD renewal being rejected at later stage? And what would be a fall-back strategy in such case?
GC is for the future job. AC-21 allows to change future employer after I-485 has been filed for 180 calendar days and I-140 is approved.
3. Just join the new employer, as it will be stable job. and not worry about the 485 date. It will be current again next year.
Invoke AC-21.
4. Is there any information, how the AC-21 works? Is it automatic, or do I need to file for some documents when I switch jobs. That would prevent me from taking any job before 6 months. But I may be laid off in 2 months.
Search on these forums. It has been discussed in detail.
Thanks in advance!
See above in blue. This is NOT a legal advice.
pointlesswait
05-03 02:25 PM
> eligibility to file 140 will be a great help.
is that just a "blog for thought" or does it represent a possobility????
any idea?
is that just a "blog for thought" or does it represent a possobility????
any idea?


