like_watching_paint_dry
09-22 06:02 PM
Thanks, what a pain. I just did a Google Business search and did not find any branches of it in USA. Is there anyway we can get this done while in US? My appt is on Monday, this means I have to go to Canada on Friday to get this deposit slip? :mad:
Just saw your question... you may be in Canada today. Well AFAIK they allow you to go and get the payment taken care of after you have checked in. But it's a hassle you want to avoid, especially if the nearest branch is not across the street or something.
Hope it went well for you...
Just saw your question... you may be in Canada today. Well AFAIK they allow you to go and get the payment taken care of after you have checked in. But it's a hassle you want to avoid, especially if the nearest branch is not across the street or something.
Hope it went well for you...
wallpaper Jennifer glams it up yet again
qasleuth
03-31 12:35 PM
If you do not want to wait for your employer to give you details about the report, you can order one for yourself using a service like Personal record search (includes criminal reports) from www.choicetrust.com.
If I were you, I would not wait around for details from the employer but spend the $25 and get all the info I can and dispute whatever is incorrect.
If I were you, I would not wait around for details from the employer but spend the $25 and get all the info I can and dispute whatever is incorrect.
kish006
11-06 11:47 AM
Anyone who filed in July still waiting for a receipt / rejection notice?
I filed on July 2nd - haven't heard anything yet.
Hi,
did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.
Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.
I filed on July 2nd - haven't heard anything yet.
Hi,
did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.
Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.
2011 Jennifer Lopez L#39;Oreal
pappu
08-10 06:00 PM
PD was not current at that time. The person is annonymous and just wanted to create sensation. Do not post a fake post.
more...
h1bemployee
06-23 05:47 PM
if I apply for a new H1 transfer , can I start working after getting the receipt?
nashorn
08-12 03:14 PM
Who told you they process around 4500 application per day at NSC, or you just figured it out all by yourself? I'd love to konw your source, or how you did it.
i guess you're right. in my case, receipt date and online case date for I-140/change of status were the same.
anyway, Nebraska process around 4500 application per day--that includes all kinds of form I-765, I-131, I-140, I-485, etc. assuming that 25% of those are are I-485 then they process 1000-1125 I-485/day. again, assuming 40,000 I-485 are still to be encoded then the average waiting time is 35-40 days. whew, i expect mine first week of september.
i guess you're right. in my case, receipt date and online case date for I-140/change of status were the same.
anyway, Nebraska process around 4500 application per day--that includes all kinds of form I-765, I-131, I-140, I-485, etc. assuming that 25% of those are are I-485 then they process 1000-1125 I-485/day. again, assuming 40,000 I-485 are still to be encoded then the average waiting time is 35-40 days. whew, i expect mine first week of september.
more...
raghav0
11-12 11:00 AM
Thanks for the posting...just voted!
2010 Jennifer Lopez Says Fashion

gc_on_demand
04-04 10:41 AM
I have a question - If a person has not even filed for 485 as is the case because dates never moved beyond July 2007 then how come NVC sends out fee invoice?
When you are in USA and want to adjustment of status with USCIS then only you need to fill out I 485. If you are in USA or not and want to apply for gc at abroad consulate then you select option in I 140 form which will route your I 140 once approved to NVC. NVC keep I 140 with them until they think date will be current soon. and they send out fee invoice.
If you pay fees and still your date doesn't become current for year , you loose fees since consulate return file back to NVC after a while. Generally NVC be little cautious and guess date so applicant don't loose fees, from this I think if any one get fees notice beyond July 2007 then we can safely say that date will be atleast there at the end of year.I read online that one lawyer mentioned his / her client got fee notice for Nov 2007 case. To me date will go upto Nov 2007 by Sep 2011. I would like to find if more people are getting such fee invoice mail / email.
When you are in USA and want to adjustment of status with USCIS then only you need to fill out I 485. If you are in USA or not and want to apply for gc at abroad consulate then you select option in I 140 form which will route your I 140 once approved to NVC. NVC keep I 140 with them until they think date will be current soon. and they send out fee invoice.
If you pay fees and still your date doesn't become current for year , you loose fees since consulate return file back to NVC after a while. Generally NVC be little cautious and guess date so applicant don't loose fees, from this I think if any one get fees notice beyond July 2007 then we can safely say that date will be atleast there at the end of year.I read online that one lawyer mentioned his / her client got fee notice for Nov 2007 case. To me date will go upto Nov 2007 by Sep 2011. I would like to find if more people are getting such fee invoice mail / email.
more...
manand24
10-15 02:10 PM
Hi,
Probably ur 485 is going be approved soon!We had only one soft LUD after fp in our 485s on 7th sep 2007,and no luds on i-140 and i-131 till date??
goodluck,
vaishu
I do not think so, my PD is 2006, I am not even dreaming about GC.
Probably ur 485 is going be approved soon!We had only one soft LUD after fp in our 485s on 7th sep 2007,and no luds on i-140 and i-131 till date??
goodluck,
vaishu
I do not think so, my PD is 2006, I am not even dreaming about GC.
hair Jennifer Lopez Makeup and

skark
02-24 02:35 PM
I thought someone here said that if your spouse got a new SSN via EAD and files tax jointly with this new SSN then one cannot efile and needs to paper file it. It appears that TaxCut is allowing one to eFile in this circumstance. Anyone else done it?
more...
gcformeornot
12-31 12:54 PM
vote
hot dresses hot Jennifer Lopez
pbojja
08-04 04:18 PM
[QUOTE=aamchimumbai;266413]All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
What makes you think I-140/485 July filers are lucky ? Our cases are straight forward and we are able to file in July 07 .
I m sorry to be little rude but you can just post a question with out mentioning how lucky others are or not .
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
What makes you think I-140/485 July filers are lucky ? Our cases are straight forward and we are able to file in July 07 .
I m sorry to be little rude but you can just post a question with out mentioning how lucky others are or not .
more...
house Celebrity-white-dress-jennifer
pcs
07-31 02:05 PM
Let us all work to find solution to this issue & keep sharing info
tattoo stylista Jennifer Lopez
techbuyer77
07-20 09:58 AM
What happens if I get my EAD after 180 days of concurrent filing i-140 & i-485, and my employer no longer has a vacancy for me. Can I start at another job or do I have to refile the i-140. (I'm not presently working for the company yet)
If i-140 is approved and i-485 is pending more than 180 days invoke ac21 with new job with similar duties and salary at least what labor said. Not need to file no new i-140
If i-140 is approved and i-485 is pending more than 180 days invoke ac21 with new job with similar duties and salary at least what labor said. Not need to file no new i-140
more...
pictures He-rve-le-ger-jennifer-lopez-
Hewa
07-27 01:07 PM
Hi,
My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".
My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.
Regards
Kasi
Use the latest (and valid) I 94. The one that came with the H1 extension.
My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".
My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.
Regards
Kasi
Use the latest (and valid) I 94. The one that came with the H1 extension.
dresses handbags today at
matreen
12-18 11:22 PM
Thank you gc_chahiye for you nice explaination. I agreed with your comment on completing 180 days....will do that. I may invoke AC21 afterwards with EAD rather going with H1B transfer as that make better sense to me.....
Any sugessions.....???
Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.
Thanks,
M
Any sugessions.....???
Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.
Thanks,
M
more...
makeup makeup Jennifer Lopez - Love
IneedAllGreen
06-28 02:45 PM
I have an important question that I need to ask here. What is going to be Job title in employment verification letter. For example if I work in company as a Software consultant and H1B states that I am Programmer Analysts and my PERM labor has stated Software Programmer Engineer.
So out of these 3 which one will going to be in my employment letter. I am unable to get in touch with attorney thru company and our HR doesnt know what to write in Employement letter. Any advise from people who already got their employement letter from their employer.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
So out of these 3 which one will going to be in my employment letter. I am unable to get in touch with attorney thru company and our HR doesnt know what to write in Employement letter. Any advise from people who already got their employement letter from their employer.
Thanks
INeedAllGreen
girlfriend Jennifer Lopez was spotted
vikrantp
01-23 08:45 AM
I think with PERM in place you have to be on the payroll for the employer to apply for the GC. Pre-PERM you were not required to be on payroll..
Thats the info that I know of (Not from lawyers) from friends.. Please correct me if i am wrong.:confused:
Thats the info that I know of (Not from lawyers) from friends.. Please correct me if i am wrong.:confused:
hairstyles Women jennifer lopez, perfume

glus
09-24 09:11 AM
My Wife is on AOS (as a dependent with me as primary). She has recently applied for admission into Graduate School. Since she does not have her green card yet, she was being considered as an international application and was requested to submit her "visa documents". We sent in her I-485 Application, EAD and AP documents. Apparently, the school did not have these in their list of acceptable "documents for admission". The school insisted that we need to apply for my wife's F-1 and provide proof of financial support.
I was trying to convince the Director of Intl Affairs that my wife is in the country legally and while on AOS, she can attend school and work for any employer.
The school now comes back saying that they understand being able to work, but they are now asking if there is any law that explicitly states that an AOS applicant can go to school.
Could you please help?? Is there such a law? I personally went through F-1 to H1 to AOS myself and understand each of these statuses, but am looking for a way to convince that AOS can attend school while in the USA.
It's really frustrating to get denied because one is on AOS even though one qualifies for admission. Really alarming to see that not many out side the immigration community understand US visa laws.
I would really appreciate your help!
Hi,
I had the same problem some time ago. I wanted to go to school while my AOS was pending, but the school started making troubles due to this. My attorney wrote up a letter. In the letter she stated, "There is nothing in the U.S. Immigration Law (INA), that prohibits one to attend school while the Adjustment of Status of such a person is pending. INA does not require a person in Adjustment of Status to obtain form I-20" After that, the school just accepted me w/o form I-20. It was a private school so tuition was same as for others.
I was trying to convince the Director of Intl Affairs that my wife is in the country legally and while on AOS, she can attend school and work for any employer.
The school now comes back saying that they understand being able to work, but they are now asking if there is any law that explicitly states that an AOS applicant can go to school.
Could you please help?? Is there such a law? I personally went through F-1 to H1 to AOS myself and understand each of these statuses, but am looking for a way to convince that AOS can attend school while in the USA.
It's really frustrating to get denied because one is on AOS even though one qualifies for admission. Really alarming to see that not many out side the immigration community understand US visa laws.
I would really appreciate your help!
Hi,
I had the same problem some time ago. I wanted to go to school while my AOS was pending, but the school started making troubles due to this. My attorney wrote up a letter. In the letter she stated, "There is nothing in the U.S. Immigration Law (INA), that prohibits one to attend school while the Adjustment of Status of such a person is pending. INA does not require a person in Adjustment of Status to obtain form I-20" After that, the school just accepted me w/o form I-20. It was a private school so tuition was same as for others.
vandanaverdia
09-12 07:08 PM
23 members & growing...
Wake up Washingtonians & Oregonians....
Wake up Washingtonians & Oregonians....
test101
06-14 09:32 PM
Hi
Can I file for the I-485 before july 1st 2007?
I doing my medical exam next week on the 20th, that's the earliest i could get in MA.
However i'm going to do my x-ray tomorrow, because i always test positive after the TB test, but x-ray negative. Does it hurt to do the x-ray earlier that the actual TB test (PPD)? my doctor said it does not hurt and he will accept it. Does any one know if there going to be a problem with that ?
thanks for your help.
Can I file for the I-485 before july 1st 2007?
I doing my medical exam next week on the 20th, that's the earliest i could get in MA.
However i'm going to do my x-ray tomorrow, because i always test positive after the TB test, but x-ray negative. Does it hurt to do the x-ray earlier that the actual TB test (PPD)? my doctor said it does not hurt and he will accept it. Does any one know if there going to be a problem with that ?
thanks for your help.


