.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

jennifer lopez dresses on american idol

images dresses house Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. dresses idolmar To jennifer
  • dresses idolmar To jennifer



  • phigi
    11-19 11:13 AM
    you should ask the SSA office to accept the application and send it to DC for verification (manual process). They have that option available.
    i think you should do that, since there would be no point in waiting if you have to do this after Dec 31 due to some technical error.
    Also, the person can work without an SSN. it's not mandatory to have SSN to get paid.





    wallpaper dresses idolmar To jennifer jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. jennifer lopez braided bun
  • jennifer lopez braided bun



  • tonyHK12
    10-04 02:21 PM
    I contribute no more than 10% of my pay towards my 401K. I would not contribute more than this because I don't intend to stay here for a very long time. .
    I contribute just 2-4% as I don't get company match. Regardless if you get a match, I know some friends who prefer to put it in India/mother's fixed deposit accounts for 8-10% interest, or if you have a PF account still open its an option. Property prices there too may shoot up in some areas, giving a good return, while here they may stay stagnant for many years.
    Some banks allow NRIs to trade stocks or mutual funds in India too.
    The only reason for 401K is if you plan to retire here.
    Liquidity is a big problem as you have to quit the company for withdrawal from 401K. Some 401Ks give you loan at 2-3% interest. Its kind of strange because its your own money.





    jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. Jennifer Lopez American Idol
  • Jennifer Lopez American Idol



  • snathan
    02-13 01:14 AM
    H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???

    HI
    I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds

    I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.

    ** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
    Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
    I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.

    ** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.


    Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.


    Whenever you move from one state to another....urge your employer to file the LCA amendment. Thats the only way to save ourself.





    2011 jennifer lopez braided bun jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. Jennifer Lopez in Temperley
  • Jennifer Lopez in Temperley



  • priderock
    07-11 04:55 PM
    Expecting help from Cheney ?:confused:



    more...


    jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. Jennifer Lopez wearing a white
  • Jennifer Lopez wearing a white



  • sdrblr
    08-24 11:41 AM
    calling a supervisor and he returning the call without HR(or legal's) intervention is little weird. How big is your company?





    jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. Jennifer Lopez in hot-sexy
  • Jennifer Lopez in hot-sexy



  • desi3933
    05-11 08:30 PM
    desi3933,

    Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"

    In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.

    ......

    >> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
    No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.

    If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. American Idol: The Bidding
  • American Idol: The Bidding



  • amit_sp
    03-27 03:47 PM
    I went to Vancouver consulate in Jun 2006 and had very good experience. My appointment was at 8.00 am and I was out of the consulate by 9.00 am. The officer asked me which company I work for and my job description. No questions were asked to my wife. I have also been to Toronto and Montreal consulates in last 3 years for the visa stamping; however Vancouver staff was most friendly. I got my passport the next day.
    However as the process has changed recently, it might take longer to get the passports back. Please don't carry anything other than your wallet and documents and that too in a folder; NOT a bag. In case they don't let you in, there's a small cafe on the opposite side of the road. You can pay some money to the guy or buy something later and he would allow to keep your stuff there.





    2010 Jennifer Lopez American Idol jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. dresses house Jennifer Lopez
  • dresses house Jennifer Lopez



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-07 09:58 PM
    Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.


    Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??

    Your answer is highly important.

    Thanks

    I am not sure I understand what you are saying. But before you get flamed (and correctly so) by everyone, I just have one advice for you: "What goes around comes around".

    Never, never ever do anything in life that will come back to haunt you. Dishonesty can only go so far...

    Good luck.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. dresses Jennifer Lopez will
  • dresses Jennifer Lopez will



  • kart2007
    10-17 01:16 PM
    Can someone also share the NSC fax number please?





    hair Jennifer Lopez in Temperley jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. dresses jennifer lopez hair
  • dresses jennifer lopez hair



  • Muj@ck0_it
    03-11 03:20 AM
    I'll cast my vote for paddy...:yes:



    more...


    jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. jennifer lopez american idol
  • jennifer lopez american idol



  • atlfp
    04-08 01:55 PM
    They probablly will put one or two into it, but I would think most of the conference member will be from other sectors, which could be positive.

    Also, PACE act is almost guarenteed to go through; We can spend all the energy to push the immigration bill to get it through the conference and then get killed again either in Senate or House because of the guest worker program.

    Don't forget that the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus has 92 members -- be assured that if not Sensenbrenner it will be another equally virulent member. Also, conference committees are nominated by the leader of the house -- nothing to stop them from nominating anyone they want.





    hot Jennifer Lopez wearing a white jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. dresses Jennifer Lopez Named
  • dresses Jennifer Lopez Named



  • chandarc
    08-01 11:52 AM
    YouTube - Piya Tu Ab To Aaja (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bua_QY1awj8)

    here is another...

    YouTube - hum tumhe chahte hai aise (Film - Qurbani) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injlNuvSXMY&feature=related)

    aap jaisa koi meri zindagi mein aaye
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o5C1yUlx6w&feature=related



    more...


    house Jennifer Lopez sits between jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. dresses Jennifer Lopez#39;s
  • dresses Jennifer Lopez#39;s



  • gckidhamal
    11-19 02:50 PM
    http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=6727
    http://www.durrani.com/newsite/news_items/nactive_disp.asp?ID=4183
    http://www.laborimmigration.com/2008/11/texas-service-introduces-streamline-procedure-for-i-485s-and-i-140s/





    tattoo Jennifer Lopez in hot-sexy jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. dresses and Jennifer Lopez is
  • dresses and Jennifer Lopez is



  • USCISSucks
    11-14 01:34 AM
    Before 180 Days for those 140 approved
    Do a H1 transfer and extension to new company which you like..
    (don't use EAD with the new company)
    Stay with the present company for some secondary part time job just not to get him mad (or take a vacation)
    2 months would fly when you are making now decent money...

    do whatever after 180 days.

    I spoke with my Lawyer on this approach and says he doesn;t see any issue with this since I140 approved..

    otehrs who have answered favourably please let us know if anybody did this?



    more...


    pictures American Idol: The Bidding jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. makeup DESEO BY JENNIFER LOPEZ
  • makeup DESEO BY JENNIFER LOPEZ



  • Dhundhun
    12-10 09:43 AM
    25,000 members, every day request to raise $30,000.

    Why not happening? Even every member contribute $2, it becomes $50,000.

    The question comes to whom contribute? This web site does not belong to me. If some question is in my mind, I can't start a thread. Which individual/group it belongs to? Who can start a thread? For the last 2-3 days, I am trying to find answers.

    How many members are active? Is it or the orders of tengths or hundreds or thousands?

    If with 25,000 members, raising $30,000 is difficult, there is some problem. One of the problem defenetly it is not open - even I asked, how can I start a thread, I did not get answer.

    I think, core team to get into action to motivate people - as an example I am now so much demotivatied that thinking not visiting this site.





    dresses dresses Jennifer Lopez Named jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. dresses jennifer lopez hair
  • dresses jennifer lopez hair



  • senk1s
    08-19 11:22 PM
    We did not return the i94 while traveling by air - and our renewal notice was with i94 (same number)



    more...


    makeup dresses Jennifer Lopez will jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. Jennifer Lopez sits between
  • Jennifer Lopez sits between



  • GCWhru
    07-16 08:37 AM
    USCIS decided a date Jun 1, 2006 to be current for EB2, so that Visa Numbers are not lost this year. This they decided on the basis of numbers of applications they were able to process by Jul 8, 2008. We all know that I485 Processing Date for NSC was Jul 28, 2007 and TSC was July 17, 2007. These dates were posted on Jun 15 and by July 8, might have moved by a day or two.

    Last year USCIS announced (I remember it was last quarter) that for processing all the files received will take around 18 months. We have just 6-9 months gone.

    Jul - Sep, the Priority date should not change, because USCIS has to approve all the processed application, they think approvable.

    In Oct, also it may remain same, but after that, it will not be able to sustain demand and face retrogression. Nov 2008 to Jun 2009 there may be seesaw of Priority Date +/-1 years of 2005.

    Jul-Aug 2009 USCIS may come across similar situation as this year - but in this case all applications of July 2007 processed - I think that time PD will be some date in 2005.

    Right now Processing date might be frozen of 2-3 months, because USCIS may put entire energy in approving EB2 processed cases.


    I am not sure how important the processing dates update, If you look in , there are many approvals whose mailed/application dates are well beyond Jul 17 (for TSC). This makes me question what is the processing date updates mean?





    girlfriend dresses and Jennifer Lopez is jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. Jennifer Lopez Bares Her Belly
  • Jennifer Lopez Bares Her Belly



  • ronhira
    09-18 06:04 PM
    its not 800,000 its around 190,000 for all EB1,2,3
    look at here May 2010 data
    USCIS - Previous Pending Employment-Based I-485 Inventory (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=16551543455e5210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=16551543455e5210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)

    that is the part of the problem...... uscis has never provided correct and complete size of the backlog..... if backlog size were to be 190,000 then the dates should get current in all of the eb1, eb2 and eb3 categories in around 1 year.... how many here expect the dates to be current for all categories in around 1 year? probably close to zero.... nevertheless, most people think that the size of the backlog is equal to the number of applicants ahead of them..... which is to say that those ahead in line for each one of us is the cause of the backlog and not part of the backlog.... and those behind us do not deserve to be counted with us..... perhaps they should just wait period...... this is the formula most people here seem to use to derive at the size of the backlog.... hence difference versions and different numbers for the size of the backlog.....





    hairstyles jennifer lopez american idol jennifer lopez dresses on american idol. Jennifer Lopez at the Grammy
  • Jennifer Lopez at the Grammy



  • manand24
    10-15 01:55 PM
    I had LUDs on 10/05/2007, 10/07/2007, 10/09/2007 on my I-485 application after my FP appointment. I do not know what it means though.





    apb
    09-14 08:52 PM
    Just got approval emails for both me and my spouse.

    Did you see any LUD prior to this email?





    JeffDG
    01-31 02:00 PM
    Don't worry about the text of the bill, it's purely a placeholder for something to be introduced as an amendment later.

    The text of the bill has two section: Sec 1: Title, Sec 2: Sense of the Senate, neither of which carry any force of law.