.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

the jersey shore logo

images quot;Rockin at The Jersey Shorequot; the jersey shore logo. Jersey Shore Logo Tee Shirts
  • Jersey Shore Logo Tee Shirts



  • Suva
    10-28 11:07 AM
    Happy Diwali to every one here in IV...





    wallpaper Jersey Shore Logo Tee Shirts the jersey shore logo. Jersey Shore#39;s Snooki Punch
  • Jersey Shore#39;s Snooki Punch



  • paskal
    02-22 06:57 PM
    .. yet there is still lot of frustration that India is not getting enough Visa .. :rolleyes:

    a large number of thsoe "extra" GC were schedule A recaptures and did not affect most applicants. so really it was by profession not by country.





    the jersey shore logo. The Jersey Shore, a reality
  • The Jersey Shore, a reality



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 07:36 PM
    for wife and daughter. daughter is just 5 years old. Is it common?
    My notices are still missing.......





    2011 Jersey Shore#39;s Snooki Punch the jersey shore logo. Season Two Jersey Shore
  • Season Two Jersey Shore



  • amitjoey
    05-28 12:27 PM
    Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...

    I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?

    So my query is...

    1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).

    Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....


    PD With DEC 2006: IF you are from a retrogressed country, unless there is any overhaul in the precent process, or new visas added by way of new laws, you are looking at atleast 3 years of wait. Why would you want to withdraw it right now, wait for another 2-1/2 years. If suddenly you notice the dates jumping, then you can decide to withdraw.
    In the meantime, get 3 years extension on your H1, based on approved I140.
    Check w/lawyer.



    more...


    the jersey shore logo. MTV airs the JERSEY SHORE
  • MTV airs the JERSEY SHORE



  • ras
    05-24 12:12 PM
    Please go through this (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5192)and reanalyze if you really want to go to H1 from EAD ....

    The reason we want to maintain is to get the spouse to USA on H4. I am not sure if there is other ways of bringing the spouse to USA while on EAD/AOS

    Is this not a good reason to be on H1?

    The link really doesn't say anything about this situation.





    the jersey shore logo. that of the Jersey Shore?
  • that of the Jersey Shore?



  • sixburgh
    06-28 05:50 PM
    Read carefully. It says 'However, there is an exception for people in H, L, K or V'. You are not on H1 right. That condition won't applicable for you.

    I have an expired H1 VISA stamp, but an approved h1 i797 form approved till 2013, but I am using my EAD to work.

    Assuming that, are you saying that I can go to a consulate, get a h1 stamp and reenter on h1 ? and by doing so I WILL NOT jeopardize my AOS?

    Sorry to be a pain.
    I am just trying to understand this properly.
    I do not intend trouble.
    Any replies that you guys are giving is very much appreciated.



    more...


    the jersey shore logo. Jersey Shore Logo White T-
  • Jersey Shore Logo White T-



  • meridiani.planum
    12-19 12:45 AM
    There's a quite a misconception that if h1 is canceled, it cannot be extended. It's nothing like that. Your friend can file for visa transfer (pay extra for premium processing) and get it in two weeks.

    The only time you have to file a new H1 is when you leave US and remain outside for a year. Otherwise an transfer is all you need. This misconception is very widespread. Rajiv Khanna was at pains to try to exterminate this in one of his tele-conferences.

    Anyhow, at this point, your friend should be talking to an attorney instead of having you make a post at this forum.

    seconding this post. the H1 is still valid. It can be extended. The only two potential troubles are:
    1. its been quite some time since your friend was last in status (Sept) so USCIS will liekly issue an RFE (do the transfer in premium processing) and will approve the H1 but not the updated status (you will get an I797 without an I94 at the bottom). If that happens your friend will need to leave the US and return (any border, need not go to home country) to activate teh H1.

    2. if your friend stays out of status for >6 months it can impact his eligibility for greencard down the line.





    2010 The Jersey Shore, a reality the jersey shore logo. quot;Rockin at The Jersey Shorequot;
  • quot;Rockin at The Jersey Shorequot;



  • silk2fire
    10-15 01:51 PM
    I had only one lud after fingerprints code 3 (same Day - Thu day).
    :( Does that mean my case is stuck in Name check.??????????????? :(



    more...


    the jersey shore logo. WebUndies.com Jersey Shore
  • WebUndies.com Jersey Shore



  • chanduv23
    01-13 07:14 AM
    I think Lawyers have a system where they can send emails to the service centers in a particular format, the receiving software at USCIS automatically parses the email and assigns the case to officers.

    Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.





    hair Season Two Jersey Shore the jersey shore logo. JERSEY SHORE Logo T-Shirt
  • JERSEY SHORE Logo T-Shirt



  • Macaca
    03-28 04:27 PM
    A member posted that s/he did labor certification and I-140 on F1. I don't remember the name of the thread.

    You can do labor certification without H1 as long as employer is willing.



    more...


    the jersey shore logo. Reserve the Right to Conduct
  • Reserve the Right to Conduct



  • optimist578
    11-24 08:02 PM
    I forgot to mention that I also have a valid h1b visa. I don't intend to use my EAD. So in that case if I go back to f1, what will happen to my PD and 485 application?
    or is it better to fall back on EAD and continue with education? Please advice!
    Optimist578 - can you please let us know what you find out from your attorney?
    thanks a lotsxk


    I am planning to pursue my studies part-time, while working fulltime on H1B or EAD. If you move to F1 visa, you will have to forego your immigration application. To apply for immigration later will require you to start all over again. It is unbelievable !! :mad:
    So, depending upon your age and other factors, you should consider studying part-time or wait till you get your GC.

    ------------------------
    EB3 March 2003
    AOS RD: June 22 '07
    EAD, AP Received





    hot MTV airs the JERSEY SHORE the jersey shore logo. JERSEY SHORE Logo T-Shirt
  • JERSEY SHORE Logo T-Shirt



  • Munna Bhai
    05-08 10:31 AM
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/05/06/wchina06.xml

    Atleast home countries recognize our potential.



    more...


    house Jersey Shore Logo Mesh Hat the jersey shore logo. The latest victim of Jersey
  • The latest victim of Jersey



  • amulchandra
    05-11 10:41 AM
    Hi all,

    Thank you very much. We finally succeeded but got appointments on different dates. The mistake we made was we tried to choose the option - group appointment for co-workers/family members. But when we called VFS customer support they told us that we cannot get a group appointment because we have 2 H1bs and 2 H4s. It seems that group appointment is possible only when all in the group are either H1bs or one is h1b and rest all are H4s.

    We wasted a lot of time trying to get a family appointment. But the funny thing is that it allowed us both H1bs to enter separate petition details for the same appointment but did not allow us to get the dates.

    Hope this helps others who are trying to get group h1b and h4 appointments.

    Thank you once again

    Amul





    tattoo that of the Jersey Shore? the jersey shore logo. the Star Wars Jersey Shore
  • the Star Wars Jersey Shore



  • GCard_Dream
    06-29 03:58 PM
    It is a shady practice. The main reason an employer wouldn't give you a copy of a I-140 is that if you were to leave company A and company B sponsors you for GC, you can keep your old priority date. But that is only possible if you can furnish a copy of approved I-140 to INS. It is such a stupid practice on part of INS to request the petitioner to provide a copy of something (like I-140) that they themselves approved and should already have a record of. But I don't think anyone expects any better from INS anyway.

    I agree that it is a employer driven petition but the employer purposely holds the information back so that they have more control over the employees decision making ( specially if the employee is thinking about leaving the company).

    This is not a shady practice. The employer had petitioned for a labor certification earlier to sponsor GC for an employee who might have left the company. Now they filled the position with you, so its perfectly alright to use the same petition for you.

    As far as the documents are concerned, they are employer centric and they have no reason to give them to you. You will have nothing to do with those even if you get them. If the only purpose you want to solve is to know whether or not your labor and I40 were infact approved as your employer says, you should request your employer to show you a copy.

    The copies are wothless to you if you leave the company anyways, before you get an EAD.

    Don't heed the advise of people who ask you to find a better employer. Such people are only trying to get their own GCs faster, since there will be one less person with an earlier priority date.



    more...


    pictures Jersey Shore Logo White T- the jersey shore logo. New Starbucks Logo Looks Like
  • New Starbucks Logo Looks Like



  • adhantari
    07-29 03:34 PM
    ?????????





    dresses JERSEY SHORE Logo T-Shirt the jersey shore logo. Here at Names on the Jersey
  • Here at Names on the Jersey



  • gc28262
    01-29 11:21 PM
    E-Verify was a bargaining chip for Senate Democrats against Senate Republicans.

    What happened was - When Senator Menendez from NJ (Dem.) floated the Visa Recapture Bill; he said that he and other Dems will only support Permanent extension of E-Verify a bill designed to extend it for four additional years; if the Senate Republicans support Visa Recapture Bill.

    But the Visa Recapture Bill didn't happen.
    So, E-Verify also didn't happen.


    However, as a Last Minute "ideal gift" from the Great President Bush to all Legal Immigrants; he issued an Executive order to extend E-Verify till March 06, 2009.
    Therefore, E-Verify is active today in the system.

    Now, House and Senate Republicans want to permanently extend E-Verify after March 06, 2009; especially the antis and yes NumbersUSA.So, they added this amendment to extend E-Verify for additional 4 years in the Stimulus Bill that passed this Wednesday.

    However, the Stimulus Bill has to pass the Senate to become law. Thus, permanent extension of E-Verify has nothing to do with giving Stimulus money to only legal immigrants. It, is just that two immigrant hating politicians added the clause to the bill; in the hopes of seeing it pass. But IT SHOULD FAIL!!!

    Again the question remains, how does it affect us ?

    Are you saying Visa recapture was tied to E-verify in the past administration and so passing E-Verify without recapture will kill the chances of recapture ?

    Situation has changed now. It is a new administration now and power has titled in favor of democrats both in house and senate. Democrats don't have to appease GOP to get any bill passed now.



    more...


    makeup WebUndies.com Jersey Shore the jersey shore logo. Jersey Shore Logo Mesh Hat
  • Jersey Shore Logo Mesh Hat



  • zCool
    06-08 02:20 AM
    While it was indeed a horrible bill and it deserves to die,
    it's too early to say it's gone forever.
    Moreover, it is nativist and scare-mongering that won the victory today so lets not get carried away..
    Moral of the story is.. Anti-immigrant lobbies are very strong and they are organized.
    Republican base has found enemy to blame for mis-steps and win 2008 elections.. it is immigration. Buoyed by the success in slowing down 1 piece of legislation that probably had most broad-based support in recent years.. they will try to further the gains by proposing more divisive and mean-spirited bills designed to provoke response and inflame passion (i.e. make life unbearable and very difficult for all immigrants)

    On the other hand we will probably have better chance of pushing small reliefs in employement based immigration.

    I think if there ever was a time to start new funding drive.. it is NOW!





    girlfriend the Star Wars Jersey Shore the jersey shore logo. Jersey Shore Videos
  • Jersey Shore Videos



  • lazycis
    12-27 04:53 PM
    Do you have to use / file AC-21 if your I-140 is approved (long back in 2005) and you have passed 180 days of i485 received date?

    You are automatically using AC21 if you are changing employers after 180 days. You may file AC21 letter/employment offer with the USCIS but you do not have to do it. It depends on your circumstances and preferences.





    hairstyles Reserve the Right to Conduct the jersey shore logo. Gueedo is the number one Star
  • Gueedo is the number one Star



  • iqube00
    06-30 03:44 PM
    My Wife and I were scheduled to have our fingerprints taken on July 7th and July 9th respectively. Today, we received a letter for my wife and the letter says "Appointment Canceled" "No need to appear at ASC".

    The letter does not say if they are going to reschedule OR the reason for cancelling.

    I am a July 2007 applicant and this is the first FP appts we have got.

    Does anybody have this kind of experience before?
    Do you think I should show up at the ASC on the previously scheduled date OR just wait for a new letter and date.

    My case is in TSC.

    Any comment is appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Bipin :mad:

    Same boat. Glad to hear that I am not the only one. I had my app. on July 7th at Cincinnati ASC and I got this letter saying 'APPOINTMENT CANCELED - No need to appear at ASC'





    makemygc
    08-03 10:43 PM
    Go to Home page and click on Press Room. You can see updates for Aug, July.

    What do you think..I would not have done that before posting that:)

    I still don't see it...hope its not my cache issue. Will clear it and try again.





    GC_newbee
    10-29 09:03 PM
    ^bump