.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

jersey shore season 4 premiere date

images jersey shore season 4 jersey shore season 4 premiere date. Jersey Shore Season 4 In Italy Gets A Premiere Date And MORE JS Breaking
  • Jersey Shore Season 4 In Italy Gets A Premiere Date And MORE JS Breaking



  • chalamurariusa
    04-28 09:21 AM
    sorry to be posting on this thread I am new to this and I genuinely tried to look to post a new thread but in vain.
    We applied for our GC in aug 2007. Recd a RFE for I 693 Skin test for TB on april 16th 2009. We still hv to reply to the RFE.My elder son is over 21 and is on AOS and today on the online status we saw a message.

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    On April 22, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    He too had recd the RFE for TB skin test. We are really worried as to what cld this mean. Has anyone ever recd a message like this. Please someone advise as to what it cld be





    wallpaper Jersey Shore Season 4 In Italy Gets A Premiere Date And MORE JS Breaking jersey shore season 4 premiere date. hot Jersey Shore Season 3
  • hot Jersey Shore Season 3



  • ssbaruah@yahoo.com
    06-01 02:24 PM
    Thank you for your immediate reply. I have 2 more questions as below :

    My H1B is valid till 2011. I came through “A” company and this is my second employer (“B”). After I joined “B” company, I never went out of USA. “B” Company’s name is not reflected in my H1B visa (in passport). Only I have the copy of I129 with “B” company’s name. Now, I am no more with “B” company.

    1. What is the process of re-enter to USA ? I mean, what type of documents I need to show to Immigration Dept ?

    3. My families also need to re-enter to USA at the same time ?

    Hopefully, I am able to explain my occurred situation correctly.

    I need your valuable suggestion pls.





    jersey shore season 4 premiere date. Season Four of Jersey Shore
  • Season Four of Jersey Shore



  • desi3933
    08-13 11:55 AM
    If you were born in the USA, there is no way to reject US Citizenship. Even after you take up Indian passport and citizenship, you can come anytime to the USA flash your birth certificate and then get a US Passport.

    Incorrect.

    Please refer to this link -- Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship (http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_776.html)

    another link Loss of nationality by native-born or naturalized citizen (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1481.html)





    2011 hot Jersey Shore Season 3 jersey shore season 4 premiere date. Jersey Shore Season 2
  • Jersey Shore Season 2



  • desijackass
    11-02 09:34 AM
    I got my H1 B stamped in Oct 2010 at the Vancouver consulate.

    Step 1:
    The first thing you need to get an appointment at Vancouver consulate is to visit their website (Vancouver • U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/vancouver.asp)). Instructions on the website are pretty straightforward. Use the online system to enter all your information and fill up the DS160 electronically. Upload a recent photo (within 6 months). I saw a number of people have to produce newer photos when I was at the consulate because the ones they provided were too old. If you screw up on that , don't worry there is a photo booth inside the consulate (that is super expensive) and you can get pics there. There is also a store across from the consulate where you can get pics.,\
    Once you fill up your DS 160, continue the application process for the visa, and at the very last step you can request a date. I did mine a month in advance and I think the system releases dates only 1 month in advance. My appointment was on Oct18 and the system allowed me to change dates upto Oct 15. Pay the online fee using your credit card and make sure you have a printer handy. The reciept they send you is important and make sure you print it out immediately. I did not find another spot where you could print it.

    Step 2:
    Now that you have an appointment , if you are Indian , you will need a valid visa for Canada. Goto the Canadian consulate website for the USA and depending on your nearest consulate send the application. Please remember the Canadian consulate is not as efficient as the US consulate and allow at least 3 weeks for them to process your visa. Mine took over 15 days and they sent the passport back regular ordinary mail. The passport reached a day late , so I had to rebook my airline tickets. If you plan things well , you can get your passport back and book tickets then. I have read online that you can send them an express mail cover , but I didn't see anything of that sort on the website, you can try it, worst case you will be out $20. The Canadian form is a pain , but once that is done, just mail everything in. For Canada I said reason for visit was "tourism" , didnt really talk about the Visa renewal. I included bank documents, and last 3 paystubs. You don't need a valid US visa to go to Canada because technically the H1B document is valid for return.

    Step 3:
    Assuming you have got your Canadian visa, buy airline tickets to Seattle, it is much cheaper than buying tickets to Vancouver. Once there there are a number of ways to cross the border. You can be super cheap and take a bus , or if you have friends and family you can rent a car and drive across. My car rental rate for the whole week was $275. Vancouver has a great public transport system and you do not really need a car there.
    I crossed over at midnight so there was no traffic, the lazy Canadian border guard didn't really care , barely looked and my passport and waved me through. (Makes sense that they don't care that much because the US is so strict, if you are here and crossing over, you are probably legal!) Don't take any food across, thats one of the questions they ask you, and if you do have any , it would probably be a hasssle.

    Step 4:
    Now that you are in Canada, you don't have to stay downtown Vancouver. I pricelined a hotel (Hilton) in Burnaby, which is the next suburb also called metro town. $75 a night , whcih was a great deal for the hotel, right across from a really large shopping mall.It was also 5 mins walk from their sky train system.I would suggest getting a hotel for atleast 3 days. and then getting more if you required. So I parked my car there. Monday morning , interview day, I took the skytrain downtown, I think the stop was waterfront or the one before that, sky trains are empty, fast and efficient <20mins to get downtown and $3.5 for the ticket. 5mins walk from the station to 1075 w pender street where the consulate is located. There are hardly any signs, so you may have to ask around. Hint: the consulate is in the same building as the Starbucks. Don't bother going early than 20 mins, because you will just stand around waiting. 20 mins in to your appointment, make your way to the consulate.
    You will need your passport, supporting documents (just the bar code DS160 reciept), pay stubs, H1B notice etc
    They will do a preliminary check at the entrance,DO NOT TAKE YOUR CELL PHONE or any electronics with you, you will be sent away.
    After that you go to this dull , drab room, where you sit around for about 1/2 hour till they check your docs and wait for finger printing. They are usually very friendly there, any discrepancy , they let you correct it, not like Chennai where they kick you out.
    After 1/2 hour I got finger printed then was taken up to the 20th floor, where I had to wait for 5 mins.When my number was called.
    I then went up to the counter, the lady asked my what I did, where I worked (Usual BS), it was my third renewal, so it was pretty lax. I work for a Big 10 school, so it wasn't much of a problem. I was done in 5 mins, and she said that she was sticking sticker on my passport so I could come back on Wednesday and pick it up, or I could have it sent to DHL, I said , I would come back.
    I was out of there, I then explored Vancouver for a couple of days, went back to consulate on Wednesday when a security guard handed me my passport. I pricelined the same hotel and extended my stay for a few days, then drove back to Seattle.
    On my return, my entry was smooth, they checked my paperwork, american border guards were very efficient and friendly. It was a half hour wait at peach arch, and I was there at 7 am. I did notice lines getting bigger. I had to pay$6 for a new I-94 and then drove to Seattle airport and was out of there.



    more...


    jersey shore season 4 premiere date. Check Out The New Jersey Shore
  • Check Out The New Jersey Shore



  • sodh
    07-27 04:43 PM
    For getting the Copy of my Labor Certificate, Do I still need to submit the FOIA form to USCIS or should it be submitted to different department. Please advise.
    Go to USCIS site and download the G-639 form it has the address you can mail the FOIA request to





    jersey shore season 4 premiere date. when does jersey shore season 4 premiere. jersey shore season 4 premiere.
  • when does jersey shore season 4 premiere. jersey shore season 4 premiere.



  • little_willy
    08-08 06:07 PM
    Did you try getting this info from IV tracker?



    more...


    jersey shore season 4 premiere date. pictures of jersey shore cast
  • pictures of jersey shore cast



  • rsb
    06-19 07:47 PM
    Fellows,

    I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:

    1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?

    2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.

    3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?

    Thanks





    2010 Season Four of Jersey Shore jersey shore season 4 premiere date. jersey shore season 4
  • jersey shore season 4



  • rockrocky
    03-26 01:02 PM
    None of the immigration related questions were asked.



    more...


    jersey shore season 4 premiere date. Jersey Shore Season 4 In Italy
  • Jersey Shore Season 4 In Italy



  • gc_buddy
    01-20 06:15 PM
    I think you should be fine. My understanding is that USCIS would look at your pay stubs to determine if you have a gap. As you will have continuous pay stubs before and after the HI transfer, you should fine...

    I will let other senior people comment too...





    hair Jersey Shore Season 2 jersey shore season 4 premiere date. Jersey Shore Season 4 Premiere Date Announced; Season 5 on the Way (Seattle
  • Jersey Shore Season 4 Premiere Date Announced; Season 5 on the Way (Seattle



  • heavencard
    05-15 04:26 PM
    Thank you everyone for your responses.

    I am thinking to go for education evaluation through Attorney and based on the evaluation I can decide. But honestly, I am discourage to apply under EB3 due to current prevailing scenario and it is uncertain when finally I will have GC in hand.



    more...


    jersey shore season 4 premiere date. Jersey Shore Homies
  • Jersey Shore Homies



  • headhunter
    09-27 10:18 PM
    Guys-

    If someone is asking advice , give it to him professionally. I know, including myself, everyone is frustrated. Quite honestly, most people forget that GC is for the benefit of the company not your benefit. Your benefit just comes along. They have this whole fuckin system because they need people from outside. Not because they love you. It is company that controls GC until you get it. So it is HIS company that is using the tricks of the trade. They can claim that they had lost profit since they did not have a permanent employee for long. All these jumping the queues and rules were framed for the benefit of the company. Not aliens, as they call us.

    "If too many indians are ready to work hard by waiting for 10 yrs for their benefit, yeah why not, screw , I am not giving it to you." -- A mind of a Republican congressman





    hot Check Out The New Jersey Shore jersey shore season 4 premiere date. hairstyles The Jersey Shore cast has when does jersey shore season 4
  • hairstyles The Jersey Shore cast has when does jersey shore season 4



  • fatjoe
    10-31 12:46 PM
    Didn't they stopped issuing interim EADs half an year ago?

    It was stopped. I went to the local office and found that.



    more...


    house when does jersey shore season 4 premiere. hair Premiere of Jersey Shore jersey shore season 4 premiere date. hair jersey shore season 4
  • hair jersey shore season 4



  • willwin
    06-09 01:20 PM
    Even though your pd is current, It is quite possible that they have not assigned a visa number yet to your case. So they are probably assigning by order of PD's
    Example: Sept 2003, before Oct 2003,....So on..so they are assigning earlier PDs Visa numbers first.
    Second possibility is that there could be too many eligible before your date or exactly your date and in which case they will go with RD..which in your case is July 2nd, 2007. There could be people with 485 RD's in 2005 when the dates were current.
    This is pure guess work and speculation, I really do not know how they do this. But if they really have enough visas for EB2, yours will still be current next month.

    -------------------------------------------
    India EB3- PD: June 2003
    Contributed $480 + Monthly Recurring contributor.

    One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....





    tattoo when does jersey shore season 4 premiere. jersey shore season 4 premiere. jersey shore season 4 premiere date. shore season 4 premiere.
  • shore season 4 premiere.



  • MYGCBY2010
    07-27 02:41 PM
    You really do not need your labor certificate. You do not need the A# as it is optional. Leave it blank.

    You however need to have the 140 petition number. Ask your employer for the number. Tel him you would like to have it for tracking purposes.

    What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.



    more...


    pictures pictures of jersey shore cast jersey shore season 4 premiere date. Jersey Shore Season 4 In Italy
  • Jersey Shore Season 4 In Italy



  • BharatPremi
    11-08 11:30 PM
    Dear IV members,

    The Design and Publicity work group is an active task force dedicated to creating materials to spread IV's message. We are engaged in creating posters, fliers, Cartoons and Videos, and will also be producing web related material, informational handouts and power point presentations. We are looking for active volunteers with specific related skills to work with us on these projects. If you are working in design/media/advertising etc or simply have design/drawing/writing skills and are interested in being a part of this group, please answer to this thread. We are specifically looking for someone with knowledge of the media/advertising and an understanding of web searches especially google search rankings.

    We are also looking for volunteers for media contacts and content creation/analysis (needs good writing and analytical skills), work groups.

    If you live in the DC area (or even within reasonable driving distance) and would like to participate in lawmaker meetings, please let us know.

    Please also see Pappu's request for a volunteer to work as iv-coordinator in a separate thread.

    Remember that we cannot accept anonymous members. All these groups will be privy to sensitive information and we must be able to trust our volunteers. So please complete your profiles so that we can contact you.

    Sending you a PM.





    dresses hairstyles The Jersey Shore cast has when does jersey shore season 4 jersey shore season 4 premiere date. When will jersey shore season
  • When will jersey shore season



  • vts31
    10-15 08:34 PM
    my sis watches that



    more...


    makeup Jersey Shore Season 4 In Italy jersey shore season 4 premiere date. when does jersey shore season 4 premiere. hair Premiere of Jersey Shore
  • when does jersey shore season 4 premiere. hair Premiere of Jersey Shore



  • fromnaija
    07-30 10:52 PM
    After some extensive search I found the answer I wanted at:

    http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/childprotac.pdf


    Visa Availability Date Regression
    If a visa availability date regresses, and an alien has already filed a Form I-485 based on an approved Form I-130 or Form I-140, the Service should retain the Form I-485 and note the visa availability date at the time the Form I-485 was filed. Once the visa number again becomes available for that preference category, determine whether the beneficiary is a �child� using the visa availability date marked on the Form I-485. If, however, an alien has not filed a Form I-485 prior to the visa availability date regressing, and then files a Form I-485 when the visa availability date again becomes current, the alien�s �age� should be determined using the subsequent visa availability date.





    girlfriend shore season 4 premiere. jersey shore season 4 premiere date. hairstyles Jersey-shore-season-4_large jersey shore season 4 premiere.
  • hairstyles Jersey-shore-season-4_large jersey shore season 4 premiere.



  • transpass
    08-14 01:18 PM
    But i noticed, All approved cases are clear, means no RFE in any stage.

    I don't know about that...Cases can be approved after RFE...Some cases might have been that way...Who knows? But I have not seen postings with approvals after RFE though over the past few days...





    hairstyles Jersey Shore Homies jersey shore season 4 premiere date. jersey shore season 4 premiere. tattoo Jersey Shore Italy jersey shore
  • jersey shore season 4 premiere. tattoo Jersey Shore Italy jersey shore



  • vpadman
    10-19 09:54 PM
    Hello,
    I work in Huntsville.

    Can we organize some kind of a get together ?





    Kodi
    10-17 12:48 PM
    Same main code as in the first 2 digits?

    Does 13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01 the same main code?





    saurav_4096
    07-30 05:33 PM
    Sarkailo Khatia Jada Lage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9axqfHSe-U)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9axqfHSe-U