nixstor
09-17 02:09 PM
Paskal,
That was one thing I was gonna say. I wanted to see how members would react. I am glad you brought it up though. As of now it says IV - Home. We dont need any procedures other than an update on our content.
That was one thing I was gonna say. I wanted to see how members would react. I am glad you brought it up though. As of now it says IV - Home. We dont need any procedures other than an update on our content.
wallpaper justin bieber 2011 haircut
Pagal
09-07 11:58 AM
Hello,
Yes, I've seen similar situation with one of my friends...
Yes, I've seen similar situation with one of my friends...
snathan
05-04 11:24 PM
I would also recommend to go through an attorney as the cost is not worth to lose your status...
2011 makeup justin bieber hairstyle
anzerraja
06-15 03:16 PM
From my Lawyer:
"You don't have it yet. You can ignore it. "
Anybody having a different opinion ?
Anzer
"You don't have it yet. You can ignore it. "
Anybody having a different opinion ?
Anzer
more...

rbms
02-07 05:56 PM
I had been doing it for past couple of years. go to uscis.gov and look for instructions to file I-131. It only takes to fill out the application online. You have to submit the supporting documents.(copy of I485, I94 etc.). Read the "instructions for filling out I-131" document.
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
varumo_varatho
12-25 10:58 AM
Varumo_varatho,
Your 140 is filed based on your labor and it is denied now. How will USCIS allow you to extend your H1B with a denied I-140? Technically once you filed I-140 then the labor has no value and you have to take action based on I-140. The rule is you can extend your H1B based on your pending labor or pending I-140 or approved I-140. That means once you file I-140 then do not hold your breath to file an H1B extension based on your labor.
Can you tell us your personal experience that how you got your H1B extended with your I-140 denial?
If you don�t know anything please do not give your 2 cents here. Nobody asked your wrong opinion and no one is longing for you to post some false information here.
I would suggest you to change your screen name to Thriyumo_Thriyatho
Dear Mr. Rude Know it all aka austin gc,
I guess u meant theriyumo theriyatho(thriyumo thriyatho??). It suits you well.
I would appreciate if you keep your suggestions to yourself. keep your corrections/suggestions to the topic as i was not addressing you or anyone is personal. Guess the basic manners of "non personal attacks in public forums unless personally addressed" evades your pea brain. Do not address me anymore, post about the topic to keep it a healthy discussion. It is one thing if you corrected me / its another that you had to talk about my 2 cents and suggest me names. Do not bother attacking me personally , you will be ignored !.
On the topic, the thread opener can talk with his lawyer on what i posted.
Even if the current 140 is delayed/denied(God forbid) for any reason, he can always file for another fresh 140 on the same labor. The labor does not get cancelled as long as the first 140 was filed within 180 days of the approval of labor.
Robert, unless the 140 had a issue with some educational req in labor that you do not meet, you will be able to keep your same PD, even in the worst case scenario of filing for a fresh 140.
Your 140 is filed based on your labor and it is denied now. How will USCIS allow you to extend your H1B with a denied I-140? Technically once you filed I-140 then the labor has no value and you have to take action based on I-140. The rule is you can extend your H1B based on your pending labor or pending I-140 or approved I-140. That means once you file I-140 then do not hold your breath to file an H1B extension based on your labor.
Can you tell us your personal experience that how you got your H1B extended with your I-140 denial?
If you don�t know anything please do not give your 2 cents here. Nobody asked your wrong opinion and no one is longing for you to post some false information here.
I would suggest you to change your screen name to Thriyumo_Thriyatho
Dear Mr. Rude Know it all aka austin gc,
I guess u meant theriyumo theriyatho(thriyumo thriyatho??). It suits you well.
I would appreciate if you keep your suggestions to yourself. keep your corrections/suggestions to the topic as i was not addressing you or anyone is personal. Guess the basic manners of "non personal attacks in public forums unless personally addressed" evades your pea brain. Do not address me anymore, post about the topic to keep it a healthy discussion. It is one thing if you corrected me / its another that you had to talk about my 2 cents and suggest me names. Do not bother attacking me personally , you will be ignored !.
On the topic, the thread opener can talk with his lawyer on what i posted.
Even if the current 140 is delayed/denied(God forbid) for any reason, he can always file for another fresh 140 on the same labor. The labor does not get cancelled as long as the first 140 was filed within 180 days of the approval of labor.
Robert, unless the 140 had a issue with some educational req in labor that you do not meet, you will be able to keep your same PD, even in the worst case scenario of filing for a fresh 140.
more...
vjkypally
06-02 01:14 PM
It was just for me, primary applicant. They asked for my status from 1999 to 2004 including my I-20, 797's etc and also I-94 and EVLDid u receive rfe for both applications are just the prime application (assuming you).
2010 justin bieber 2011 new haircut

vactorboy29
02-21 11:06 AM
My son's PIO card and my renewed passport were arrived in less than two weeks time.
Applications were put in at Chicago consulate on 24 Jan in person. We had received my renewed passport and PIO card in mail on 06 Feb.
I would give five star feed back to Chicago consulate people.
Applications were put in at Chicago consulate on 24 Jan in person. We had received my renewed passport and PIO card in mail on 06 Feb.
I would give five star feed back to Chicago consulate people.
more...
thomachan72
10-04 02:54 PM
I don't think so, only Green cards and citizens are taxed on world wide income.
I meant the public provident fund run by the govt. We should check with a India tax expert on that, if non residents can contribute. don;t think they should have issues. PF allowed tax deduction for residents on 10% of the income, but you could always contribute as much as you wanted and top it up.
Anybody with expertise with the public PF? That would be a great if we could use that. As you said we can take off the contribution from our gross for tax purpose and also the interest rates are very high (I believe >10%), and on top of that it is not taxable when you withdraw at retirement age. I am going to ask my CA friend in India and will post the information here. However, it sounds too good to be true:D:D
I meant the public provident fund run by the govt. We should check with a India tax expert on that, if non residents can contribute. don;t think they should have issues. PF allowed tax deduction for residents on 10% of the income, but you could always contribute as much as you wanted and top it up.
Anybody with expertise with the public PF? That would be a great if we could use that. As you said we can take off the contribution from our gross for tax purpose and also the interest rates are very high (I believe >10%), and on top of that it is not taxable when you withdraw at retirement age. I am going to ask my CA friend in India and will post the information here. However, it sounds too good to be true:D:D
hair justin bieber 2011 haircut
belmontboy
09-15 02:53 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Sharab & Kabab.
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Sharab & Kabab.
more...
glus
11-06 09:06 AM
Hi
I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).
My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to
What is even more surprising is that it also says This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.
I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.
As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
Hi PSN,
Please do not worry. I have seen this happening with one of my friend's I-130. Although a different application, his status suddenly changed to "pending" from approved years ago. He took infopass and they told him it was a system glitch. A few days later after infopass his status reversed back to "approved." I would take info pass, along with approval notice and just explain the situation. Do not worry until you know the reason. Also, do not think it is some kind of an investigation. When USCIS does investigations on approved cases, the status shows "Case re-opened". Let us know what they told you after infopass.
I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).
My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to
What is even more surprising is that it also says This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.
I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.
As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
Hi PSN,
Please do not worry. I have seen this happening with one of my friend's I-130. Although a different application, his status suddenly changed to "pending" from approved years ago. He took infopass and they told him it was a system glitch. A few days later after infopass his status reversed back to "approved." I would take info pass, along with approval notice and just explain the situation. Do not worry until you know the reason. Also, do not think it is some kind of an investigation. When USCIS does investigations on approved cases, the status shows "Case re-opened". Let us know what they told you after infopass.
hot girlfriend justin bieber 2011

gc_kaavaali
06-28 04:02 PM
So many times discussed about this topic. As soon as you start using EAD you are done with H1. You are no longer on H1. You need to give all prior I-94's when you are leaving US.
I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
more...
house justin bieber 2011 haircut

willwin
06-09 01:20 PM
Even though your pd is current, It is quite possible that they have not assigned a visa number yet to your case. So they are probably assigning by order of PD's
Example: Sept 2003, before Oct 2003,....So on..so they are assigning earlier PDs Visa numbers first.
Second possibility is that there could be too many eligible before your date or exactly your date and in which case they will go with RD..which in your case is July 2nd, 2007. There could be people with 485 RD's in 2005 when the dates were current.
This is pure guess work and speculation, I really do not know how they do this. But if they really have enough visas for EB2, yours will still be current next month.
-------------------------------------------
India EB3- PD: June 2003
Contributed $480 + Monthly Recurring contributor.
One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....
Example: Sept 2003, before Oct 2003,....So on..so they are assigning earlier PDs Visa numbers first.
Second possibility is that there could be too many eligible before your date or exactly your date and in which case they will go with RD..which in your case is July 2nd, 2007. There could be people with 485 RD's in 2005 when the dates were current.
This is pure guess work and speculation, I really do not know how they do this. But if they really have enough visas for EB2, yours will still be current next month.
-------------------------------------------
India EB3- PD: June 2003
Contributed $480 + Monthly Recurring contributor.
One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....
tattoo justin bieber 2011 hairstyle.
gsc999
07-11 07:14 PM
nfinity & syzygy, please check your PM.
more...
pictures justin bieber 2011 new haircut

seahawks
09-11 01:01 AM
We have more members join WA State chapter, welcome aboard. We need more. Calling all of WA/OR to join our local WA state chapter. Do you want to make a difference? This is your chance!
Please follow link below.
Please follow link below.
dresses hair justin bieber 2011 new
svm
09-01 10:24 AM
I suggest call the service center (texas or nebraska) where your case is as cases are approved by TSC or NSC not by field offices.
I got the FP notice yesterday. So it seems it is going as was told earlier
I got the FP notice yesterday. So it seems it is going as was told earlier
more...
makeup justin bieber 2011 haircut
perm2gc
07-08 09:57 PM
I was wondering if we have approached "Consulate General of India" and Ministry for Immigrant Indians (Aapravasi Bhartiya Mantralaya) and check if they can help us in this visa fiasco. Indian statesman and good enough in visiting America to get foreign investment at the state or central level, but where do they stand when the same disapora need their help to find injustice they face on the foreign land. Any thoughts?
May be we can get their help to gather support from pro India congressmen and senators
India govt will not involve in USA internal matters.Idea was floated long back by few members and core team responded to it.
May be we can get their help to gather support from pro India congressmen and senators
India govt will not involve in USA internal matters.Idea was floated long back by few members and core team responded to it.
girlfriend justin bieber 2011 haircut

immi_enthu
08-10 05:03 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
but all this mustang can do is f*rt . Did you guys notice the 'oo00 ' in the ID :D
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
but all this mustang can do is f*rt . Did you guys notice the 'oo00 ' in the ID :D
hairstyles justin bieber new haircut 2
nousername
04-29 09:55 PM
Dude, not sure what your question is.. Earlier you said your transfer is already in process so why this question?
Anyway, if I understand your question correctly then here is the answer:
1. Look for a new job
2. Once you have a new job offer, have that new company sponsor your H1. Practically it is like filing for a new H1.. The only difference is that you use the old visa #, hence you are not subjected to annual cap (which as is does not matter now days).
3. For the transfer have an attorney file for your case. You can do it either normal process, which takes 6 to 9 months (or use to take that much time) or apply under premium process, which takes 15 days. Under normal process you can start working with the company once you have the transfer notice, which comes in 10-15 days (note, this is not approval, just a notice stating that USCIS received your case).
As far as pay stubs are concerned, just give what you have.. On the side note, see if your old employer can give you a letter stating you are on unpaid leave. This will surly buy you some time.
Thanks you very much for your reply.
I have paystub till Jan 09 . All the copanies are asking for recent paystub, but I don't have. My question is:
If any company interest to transfer my H1B, how it will work for me ?
Anyway, if I understand your question correctly then here is the answer:
1. Look for a new job
2. Once you have a new job offer, have that new company sponsor your H1. Practically it is like filing for a new H1.. The only difference is that you use the old visa #, hence you are not subjected to annual cap (which as is does not matter now days).
3. For the transfer have an attorney file for your case. You can do it either normal process, which takes 6 to 9 months (or use to take that much time) or apply under premium process, which takes 15 days. Under normal process you can start working with the company once you have the transfer notice, which comes in 10-15 days (note, this is not approval, just a notice stating that USCIS received your case).
As far as pay stubs are concerned, just give what you have.. On the side note, see if your old employer can give you a letter stating you are on unpaid leave. This will surly buy you some time.
Thanks you very much for your reply.
I have paystub till Jan 09 . All the copanies are asking for recent paystub, but I don't have. My question is:
If any company interest to transfer my H1B, how it will work for me ?
meridiani.planum
12-19 12:45 AM
There's a quite a misconception that if h1 is canceled, it cannot be extended. It's nothing like that. Your friend can file for visa transfer (pay extra for premium processing) and get it in two weeks.
The only time you have to file a new H1 is when you leave US and remain outside for a year. Otherwise an transfer is all you need. This misconception is very widespread. Rajiv Khanna was at pains to try to exterminate this in one of his tele-conferences.
Anyhow, at this point, your friend should be talking to an attorney instead of having you make a post at this forum.
seconding this post. the H1 is still valid. It can be extended. The only two potential troubles are:
1. its been quite some time since your friend was last in status (Sept) so USCIS will liekly issue an RFE (do the transfer in premium processing) and will approve the H1 but not the updated status (you will get an I797 without an I94 at the bottom). If that happens your friend will need to leave the US and return (any border, need not go to home country) to activate teh H1.
2. if your friend stays out of status for >6 months it can impact his eligibility for greencard down the line.
The only time you have to file a new H1 is when you leave US and remain outside for a year. Otherwise an transfer is all you need. This misconception is very widespread. Rajiv Khanna was at pains to try to exterminate this in one of his tele-conferences.
Anyhow, at this point, your friend should be talking to an attorney instead of having you make a post at this forum.
seconding this post. the H1 is still valid. It can be extended. The only two potential troubles are:
1. its been quite some time since your friend was last in status (Sept) so USCIS will liekly issue an RFE (do the transfer in premium processing) and will approve the H1 but not the updated status (you will get an I797 without an I94 at the bottom). If that happens your friend will need to leave the US and return (any border, need not go to home country) to activate teh H1.
2. if your friend stays out of status for >6 months it can impact his eligibility for greencard down the line.
indyanguy
01-13 10:26 AM
Receipt date is July 2nd, 2007.
Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.
Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.


