saimrathi
07-02 06:00 PM
There is hope....
Was this your case? Did you get approved in two months? Whats your PD?
Was this your case? Did you get approved in two months? Whats your PD?
wallpaper Selena Gomez Kiss In
GreenLantern
03-07 10:05 PM
I agree, they all look good.
I voted for Dave, it looks like he really put a lot of time into the detail of his site.
I voted for Dave, it looks like he really put a lot of time into the detail of his site.

eb3_nepa
08-10 05:10 PM
May be he or she has a spouse whose birth country is non retrogressed .. :)
Even THEN it is not possible. Coz the June 2007 bulletin says that even ROW has to be atlest June 2005. His PD was Dec 2005 so there is NO way he could have applied.
Even THEN it is not possible. Coz the June 2007 bulletin says that even ROW has to be atlest June 2005. His PD was Dec 2005 so there is NO way he could have applied.
2011 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
cooldude0807
06-02 09:04 AM
I have a lawyer who is representing me..so he got the RFE & he fowarded it to me. In your case i would just call USCIS and check to see if you will recieve RFE's since you don't have a lawyer representing you.
more...

bpadala
05-08 05:42 PM
You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala) using PayPal.
Your first subscription payment, for $25.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
Date of sign up: May 8, 2009
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala)
Subscription Number: S-1LE87239MT427644C
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
Your first subscription payment, for $25.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
Date of sign up: May 8, 2009
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: bpadala)
Subscription Number: S-1LE87239MT427644C
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
thomachan72
10-04 02:50 PM
I don't think so, only Green cards and citizens are charged on world wide income.
Tony I wish what you said was true. There has been a great amount of discussion among our members a few months back when the last date for such disclosure was and the majority opinio was that everybody has to report all foreign accounts containing more than 10K. Interest on FDs are taxable and if you already paid tax in India then you have to disclose that in the IT returns here.
Anyway I dont know whether they would take the pain to check out all resident aliens who have bank accounts in their home countries unless, as you said, they become US citizens/GC holders.
Tony I wish what you said was true. There has been a great amount of discussion among our members a few months back when the last date for such disclosure was and the majority opinio was that everybody has to report all foreign accounts containing more than 10K. Interest on FDs are taxable and if you already paid tax in India then you have to disclose that in the IT returns here.
Anyway I dont know whether they would take the pain to check out all resident aliens who have bank accounts in their home countries unless, as you said, they become US citizens/GC holders.
more...
deepimpact
09-18 08:53 PM
that is the part of the problem...... uscis has never provided correct and complete size of the backlog..... if backlog size were to be 190,000 then the dates should get current in all of the eb1, eb2 and eb3 categories in around 1 year.... how many here expect the dates to be current for all categories in around 1 year? probably close to zero.... nevertheless, most people think that the size of the backlog is equal to the number of applicants ahead of them..... which is to say that those ahead in line for each one of us is the cause of the backlog and not part of the backlog.... and those behind us do not deserve to be counted with us..... perhaps they should just wait period...... this is the formula most people here seem to use to derive at the size of the backlog.... hence difference versions and different numbers for the size of the backlog.....
USCIS admits to a backlog of 190K but most are in EB2-I/C and EB3 with a PD earlier than Aug 2007. No one knows how many people are waiting in these categories with approved I-140s from Aug2007-Sep2010. It could be another 150-200K. S0 even if the backlog is not 800K, but its around 400K.
USCIS admits to a backlog of 190K but most are in EB2-I/C and EB3 with a PD earlier than Aug 2007. No one knows how many people are waiting in these categories with approved I-140s from Aug2007-Sep2010. It could be another 150-200K. S0 even if the backlog is not 800K, but its around 400K.
2010 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
gondalguru
07-05 01:25 AM
Actually it would have been greater mess if they would have allowed to file 500 to 700k persons if that number is correct. Mainly those who are missing the bus due to marriage and other reasons would have suffered a lot. PD date movement
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.
I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.
I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.
more...

chaukas
08-28 03:20 AM
Have sent several mails , but to no avail ....
hair justin bieber kiss selena.
abhisam
07-09 11:50 AM
I am working on EAD which expires on 10th Septempber 2008. I filed for my EAD on 25th June, 2008 and with the current processing dates at Nebraska, my guess is that I wont recieve my EAD until later September/early October.
Will I have to stop working for the period when I dont have my EAD? My employer is very co-operative and will bear with me. But what are my options?
My husband is the primary applicant of our 485 petition, so we wont have any issues of going out of status.
I would really appreciate your advice on this.
Will I have to stop working for the period when I dont have my EAD? My employer is very co-operative and will bear with me. But what are my options?
My husband is the primary applicant of our 485 petition, so we wont have any issues of going out of status.
I would really appreciate your advice on this.
more...
whoever
07-19 10:49 AM
anyone help!
hot hot Audition VS Selena Gomez
va_il
12-27 01:49 PM
With a EB3 PD of July 2002 from IN what can i expect after this May 1st hurdle being crossed.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Clueless i guess.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Clueless i guess.
more...
house justin bieber selena gomez
Templarian
11-20 02:57 PM
So just curious if you were going to put this up for the weekend.
tattoo david henrie selena gomez
Desertfox
05-08 03:26 PM
There is no doubt that their work is a lot harder than it appears, but the point is that H1B is always interpreted as Visa for Computer Programmers ONLY, in the mainstream media. I think its time to publicize this new initiative from congress and let everyone know that H1B is not only for Programmers, it’s also for Fashion Models, Doctors, Engineers, Architects, Scientists and who knows what else! :mad:
I think thats what kevinkris meant when he said "give me a break".
I think thats what kevinkris meant when he said "give me a break".
more...
pictures Justin Bieber and Selena
vinabath
03-24 03:10 PM
Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
Nice one buddy. LOL.
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
Nice one buddy. LOL.
dresses justin bieber and selena gomez
rav_bac
12-02 11:22 PM
Hi Praveen,
did they marked which documents required on the yellow slip issued by Consualte. ???
Thanks in advance!!!
hello all,
i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents
Thanks,
Praveen
did they marked which documents required on the yellow slip issued by Consualte. ???
Thanks in advance!!!
hello all,
i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents
Thanks,
Praveen
more...
makeup makeup Justin bieber selena
booz
03-25 09:30 AM
Dear Mr. Chidanand Rajghatta,
This is in refernce to TOI's article
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1463861.cms
If you want to print that Laloo Prasad cow was sick and was taken to hospital as the headline news,, fine with me.
But please don't write about immigration issues when u guys don't research properly.
We have come here through legal immigration channels and we hope that our GC's or H1b gets cleared soon.
Most of us would have stayed back if the Mandal comission / V.P. Singh wouldn't have spoiled our lives.
This is in refernce to TOI's article
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1463861.cms
If you want to print that Laloo Prasad cow was sick and was taken to hospital as the headline news,, fine with me.
But please don't write about immigration issues when u guys don't research properly.
We have come here through legal immigration channels and we hope that our GC's or H1b gets cleared soon.
Most of us would have stayed back if the Mandal comission / V.P. Singh wouldn't have spoiled our lives.
girlfriend Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

rocket
01-08 03:40 PM
why are we assuming that the parents are illegals?? as far as I know, it has not been reported anywhere in the media that the parents were here illegally. if it has, please post relevant links.
as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?
For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....
it has been reported that way everywhere.http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html and contracts/contest rules don't state why they just state the terms of the contest.
as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?
For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....
it has been reported that way everywhere.http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html and contracts/contest rules don't state why they just state the terms of the contest.
hairstyles Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
us_gc_aspirant
09-26 02:04 AM
I was on L1 since Dec 2001 and left in Aug 2005. Came back on H1 in March 2006; H1 was approved only till Dec 2007 ( 6 yrs from 2001). I did not get a fresh 6 yrs., when I moved from L1 to H1. I believe this is the same case with H4.
The reason why I am asking is that I saw a Immi. Attorney reply in one of the Silicon valley magazines that L1 is not counted against H1 6 yrs. clock. From my H1 approval I find this to be incorrect interpretation.
Can anyone share their experience on this.
Thanks very much.
The reason why I am asking is that I saw a Immi. Attorney reply in one of the Silicon valley magazines that L1 is not counted against H1 6 yrs. clock. From my H1 approval I find this to be incorrect interpretation.
Can anyone share their experience on this.
Thanks very much.
sbmallik
06-24 10:18 AM
Yes, I would attempt Premium Processing on the pending I-140 first so that I can invoke AC21. I never heard of anyone's GC process jeopardized due to H-1B denial.
saibaba
01-21 04:30 PM
You can go for any reason. I recently got back using AP. They just verify if your AP is valid and let you in.
I second u...Infact I strongly advise everyone to use AP instead of taking chance with H1 stamping(keeping the PIMS,Secuirity check related delays in mind)...
At POE, they just verified my passport expiry date and AP Expiry date..and let me IN....
I second u...Infact I strongly advise everyone to use AP instead of taking chance with H1 stamping(keeping the PIMS,Secuirity check related delays in mind)...
At POE, they just verified my passport expiry date and AP Expiry date..and let me IN....


