.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards

images Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. selena billboard awards
  • selena billboard awards



  • BMS1
    11-02 11:08 AM
    As the nurses. who are ahead in PD to regular EB3 folks, vacate the line using recaptured numbers (after the country quota is used up in a year) , next year they will not be still standing in the queue ahead of you consuming a valuable quota. The replacement nurses who could take the regular quota have to join the line at the back.





    wallpaper selena billboard awards justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Photo Gallery: Selena Gomez
  • Photo Gallery: Selena Gomez



  • whattodo21
    05-03 10:24 AM
    Right.

    But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.

    Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.

    Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward

    catch 22 both ways! One way or the other we are joined at the hip to the Hispanic community.





    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 01:35 AM
    Wow, very interesting. I have never heard of that before.

    Well where I was thinking falls in those rules, according to that grid, it was #2.

    Like I said though, put it where you want... don't mind me...just blurting stuff out.





    2011 Photo Gallery: Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • GC_Applicant
    07-31 01:54 PM
    Is your approved PERM (I-140/I-485 applied based on that PERM) and your earlier LC (in BEC) are from the same employer??



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Reportedly, Justin Bieber and
  • Reportedly, Justin Bieber and



  • nanibabu
    10-06 10:49 PM
    Nevermind. Online status of my case just changed to Card production ordered. Finally.





    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Justin Bieber Calls Selena
  • Justin Bieber Calls Selena



  • Phaedra
    05-30 11:54 AM
    Hi,
    I am on OPT till August 2009.
    However my F1 visa expires May 30 2009.
    Also I do not have a job at present.

    Does my OPT override the F1 visa expiration?Can I stay legally in the US till August even if I do not have a job?

    Worried,
    P



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • amsgc
    06-09 12:20 AM
    Here is some information on what to do if your passport and I-94 are lost or stolen.

    http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_2009.html

    If you do not receive the I-94 in time (before leaving the US), you can send copies of your boarding pass, immigration stamp (when you enter India), and a cover letter to the USCIS (Kentucky, see below) explaining what happened.

    http://www.usembassy.org.uk/dhs/cbp/i94.html

    Hope this helps, and don't worry.

    PS: Sorry to hear about your loss. Just F.Y.I, there is no such word as "thefted". Use "stolen".





    2010 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • GCProbs
    09-15 07:10 PM
    Hi All,

    I need an advise from IV folks..

    here is my situation..

    I've got my I-485 approved through company A (Future Employment) on 09-2010 (Case details: PD 06 I-140 AD 02 I-485 RD 07-2007 AD 09-2010). I've never worked for the Company A and my GC-sponsoring company is about to close any time. Since 01-2008 I've been working for company B in same/similar field and did not file AC-21. If I want to continue working for company B, do I have to file AC-21? Please let me know if I need to concern about any thing in future.


    Since GC-Sponsoring company is going to close any time... So I cannot return back to that company...


    Please advise me...



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Singer/actress Selena Gomez
  • Singer/actress Selena Gomez



  • redgreen
    12-16 02:14 PM
    I had only I-485 receipt (previous I-94 expired, passport had validity for only 3 weeks) and in MA I got a driver's license for 5 years.





    hair Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • mnq1979
    10-23 10:48 AM
    Bad idea to leave after two days. He should allow for 3 business days at least and then go to Pak.

    I had my visa stamping done in Canada this summer and got the visa in 2 business days. My appointment was Wednesday and got the passport with visa stamped on Friday afternoon . This is the best case scenario.

    And yes I'm from Pakistan :)

    Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?

    secondly can u please also tell me that if the visa officer told u after ur interview that u would need to come on friday to pick get ur visa stamp or did they jst say that they will inform u? do u remember by any chance that if the visa officer told u that u would have certain # of days to come and stamp ur visa once they inform u that ur visa is ready for stamping?


    thanks n sorry for the multi threads !!!!



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Selena Gomez s BMA s Dress
  • Selena Gomez s BMA s Dress



  • GCNirvana007
    10-04 10:25 AM
    Just landed from India to the states with permanent residency and i got asked all the stupid questions you can imagine, atleast the immigration officer gave me some good amusement after a long trip

    One of the most intelligent questions is this

    How do you get money to buy a plance ticket if you were in india for few months





    hot Reportedly, Justin Bieber and justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez



  • ngodisha
    08-15 08:35 AM
    It should be SKIL and not SKILL as mentioned in the fact sheet. (not being picky but trying to end up with a typo free document).

    Will let you know if I find anything more.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. justin-ieber-illboard-music-
  • justin-ieber-illboard-music-



  • skd
    07-08 11:14 PM
    Even I feel very selfish to go ask for their help for a set of relatively well to do, when we know we don't pay taxes in "motherland" Most of us graduated on Goverment Money and not giving anything back.





    tattoo Justin Bieber Calls Selena justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. It looks like Justin Bieber
  • It looks like Justin Bieber



  • Aah_GC
    07-09 02:11 PM
    You cannot ask for an interim card by or before September 10th as you finish your 90 days of application only by September 23rd (and you might actually get your card by that time). What you should do if you don't receive your EAD by the mid of August is to take an infopass appointment and request them to speed up your process. Be genuinely sincere and explain your case. If you are lucky they might either issue you an interim card or might just get NSC to speed up your application.

    My take is you will receive your card by the end of August at the very least. So don't worry.



    more...


    pictures justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • invincibleasian
    02-06 05:09 PM
    I dont have EAD so I cannot comment!





    dresses Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Selena Gomez congratulates
  • Selena Gomez congratulates



  • help43
    09-23 02:16 PM
    I applied for H1-B amendemnt with premium processing.

    But i am unable to see any updates with my reciept number, i mean my current status still the same as before.

    do you think, do they have my h1-b amendment petition with them? or not?



    more...


    makeup Singer/actress Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • raysaikat
    05-07 11:10 AM
    Thank you so much Raysaikat ! The below is the explanation for 22 C.F.R. � 62.42. Do you think it's applicable for my case ? Thanks again.

    � 62.42 Transfer of program .

    62.42(a)
    (a) Program sponsors may, pursuant to the provisions set forth in this section, permit an exchange visitor to transfer from one designated program to another designated program.

    62.42(b)
    (b) The responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor is transferring:

    (1) Shall verify the exchange visitor's visa status and program eligibility;

    (2) Execute the Form DS-2019; and

    (3) Secure the written release of the current sponsor.

    62.42(c)
    (c) Upon return of the completed Form DS-2019, the responsible officer of the program to which the exchange visitor has transferred shall provide:

    (1) The exchange visitor his or her copy of the Form DS-2019; and

    (2) A notification copy of such form to the Department of State.

    I did read the CFR before posting my previous reply. The passage above does not define what may be construed as a transfer; it merely describes the process.

    How did you move from U. of colorado to VCU?

    It may be the case that defining your proposed change as "transfer" or a "new program" is up to the discretion of the international advisor at VCU, and the first time s/he considered the move as a "transfer" and s/he is considering the new/proposed change as a "new program". It may also be the case that since you are not changing the school, s/he is not defining it as a "transfer". You need to speak with the advisor at VCU and ask to explain the reason s/he is considering the new/proposed change as a "new program" instead of a "transfer", and ask him/her to refer you to the applicable legal definition language (e.g., section number in CFR).

    In any case, it is the international advisor at VCU who has to approve your paperwork; so you cannot get around him/her.





    girlfriend It looks like Justin Bieber justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. house May 23, 2011 · Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez kissing at
  • house May 23, 2011 · Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez kissing at



  • GCNOMAD
    03-07 01:51 PM
    Hi,

    I was exactly in your same situation last year - When I re-entered the country, I was given an I-94 till the pp validity, later I renewed the pp promptly but overlooked the I-94 end date and realized it after a month. Following is my story and what I did.

    When I noticed the I-94, seriously I dint know its expiry implications, but casually mentioned it to my employer,,,for just in case reasons. They guy was so upset and put me on to the company attorney for further advice. First I was adviced to approach the local CPB office, which I did, but turned down by the CPB office saying that I need to leave the country and re-enter !!!. But its very inconsistent with different CPB offices, because I read that some CPB offices (the one in chicago I think) entertains and give a new I-94, but most of them dont. So now I was left with only one option to go out of the country and re-enter. So applied and got canada visit visa, I booked a weekend flight to Vancouver Canada, flew out and returned back in a day and I was issued a normal I-94 now untill the end date of the visa !!!. Ridiculous as it sounds, to spend that much money for nothing. But blame the broken system. Infact to avoid the canada visa option, I was shopping for flights to India, just to go for one day and come back and the travel consultant was literally laughing at me that I am going all the way for just a touch down...She cant understand my pain.

    Some lessons learned from my above experiences and some points that might help you -
    1. The truth is, when your I-94 expires, you immediately loose your authority to work
    2. There is a misconception in H1 world that you can continue for 180 days. But the 180 days time frame is just a time window for you to leave the country. Again, you can stay here for 180 days before you leave, but you cannot work.
    3. Try your luck with the nearest CPB office, if you are close to chicago you have better chance I guess, but I tried in LA and they bluntly said that I need to leave.
    4. In my case, though the I-94 expired, fortunately by God's grace, I had my 485 applied / EAD approved, so the attorney said that I have no complications to continue work (dual status), but have to renew the I-94 if want to maintain the H1 status.
    Take the above 4th point as its appropirate for you case.
    5. When you go to the CPB office, just pretend innocent and tell that you need to renew I-94. But if they refuse, DON'T keep negotiating for long, because they may put you in trouble.
    6. If CPB office visit doesnt work out, then quickly take a flight out and return back. When you go to Canada, most of the cases the airline takes the I-94 from you, if they dont, then take it away yourself.
    7. Either to Canada or Mexico, dont plan on travelling by car. Fly out and fly in so that you have sure chance of getting new I-94.
    8. There are ways that you can apply for the extension of I-94 here itself but your attorney has to go thru USCIS procedures and its very complicated.

    After going thru all those documentation pains for applying for H1, and later after the approval after all those awfull experiences to get appointment/stamping at the american consulate in India, you get the feeling that you are fully authorized to work in US. But still that small piece of paper issued during the entry has this much importance. Its illogical that you can renew your passport sitting inside the US, but for that piece of I-94 paper you need to go out and come. Give me a reason to prove that this is not a broken system.

    And before I go,,,, here is something to laugh. My wife and kid when they re-entered US, their passport expiry was before the visa end date, but guess what, their I-94 was correctly/(or mistakenly) given untill the visa end date !!! Anyway, thru some immigration officer's mistake God saved my wife and kid from going thru what I went thru...

    I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck to get it in the local CPB office itself.

    God Bless.





    hairstyles Selena Gomez s BMA s Dress justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards. Selena Gomez: Billboard Awards
  • Selena Gomez: Billboard Awards



  • satishku_2000
    06-08 01:01 AM
    well the status quo isn't that bad, is it? Gradually, retrogression will reduce. Now that there is no labor sub, there will be roughly a FIFO system. Plus, no increase in H1B should help the future --- as far as retorgression is concerned. another big plus is that current H1B system is intact. This bill would have driven thousands out of H1B status.

    So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.

    rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...





    indyanguy
    09-15 02:15 PM
    How long do they want the EB3 NSC I-140s to suffer? Get us out of this black hole !!! :mad::mad:





    StuckInTheMuck
    08-07 10:47 AM
    I filed mine, and my wife's, July 2 ('07) without medical, got status alert "RFE notice sent" Aug 4, guessing medical (have doc appointment tomorrow).