.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011

images Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • averagedesi
    08-31 11:41 AM
    I am not sure what you mean by there is no issue with my EAD.

    Here is an excerpt from an USCIS FAQ

    Who is eligible for an EAD that is valid for two years?

    The two-year EAD is available to pending adjustment applicants (i.e., those who have filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) who have filed for an EAD under Section 274.a.12(c)(9) of Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (8 C.F.R.) and who are currently unable to adjust status because an immigrant visa number is not currently available. USCIS will continue to grant EADs that are valid for one-year for adjustment applicants who have an available immigrant visa number and are filing for employment authorization under 8 C.F.R. Section 274a.12(c)(9). In order to be eligible for an EAD with a two year validity period, an applicant’s I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, must be approved.

    Here is the actual link to the FAQ

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=62ae15d3ffd7a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ea0db6f2cae63110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD

    So my I140 is approved, when my EAD was approved on July 30th my priority date which is March 25. 2005 was not current.





    wallpaper justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Taylor-Swift-Justin-Bieber-
  • Taylor-Swift-Justin-Bieber-



  • Green.Tech
    04-08 03:45 PM
    Hi,
    How many EB3 cases with PD before Dec 01 pending.
    My PD is Oct 21st, 01, EB3 (India)

    485 Filed in Jun'07, No LUD's since Aug'07

    Too many... :)





    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. 2011 Justin Bieber Kisses
  • 2011 Justin Bieber Kisses



  • VenuK
    06-15 07:19 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.

    Hi Shelar,
    Thanks for your response.
    I dont want to go to my home country for stamping. I'm residing in california so i want to go nearby country which is Tijauna, Mexico.
    currently, my pay stubbs are still generated with old company (X). Now i've got I-797 approved from New company on June 6th,2006. Is it a must that i have to have at least couple of pay stubbs generated with new company before going for visa stamping

    pls advise.





    2011 Taylor-Swift-Justin-Bieber- justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. 2011 Billboard Music Awards -
  • 2011 Billboard Music Awards -



  • Becks
    02-01 09:49 PM
    Few of my friends had expressed their views that John McCain is better than others when immigration matters. But who ever comes they have to understand legal skilled immigrants problem because these are the people who contribute more to the economy.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena
  • Justin Bieber and Selena



  • anilsal
    01-07 10:42 AM
    So it is really an administrator goof-up?





    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • digitalborealis
    01-10 02:14 AM
    Hello All
    Similar experience at Mumbai Consulate. Being a full time employee, and after showing all paystubs, employment letter , VO was not satisfied. 1/2 of the time , he was under impression that I was still working for a company, whose visa was stamped in 2008. :)

    Another reason of frustration is they did not check all the documents I sent , which were mentioned in the green slip. Inspite of sending Research Document, I had got the reply saying that I did not send the Past, Current and Future Research Statement. So I resubmitted all the documents again on Dec 23rd,2010 . also added I am not working on any research topic presently or in near future . After that I did not hear back from consulate. So that means my case has been under processing?

    Did anyone get the receipt of documents submission in response to Green Slip?

    Please let me know

    Thanks and Good LUCK

    D



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. 2011 Billboard Music Awards
  • 2011 Billboard Music Awards



  • san3297
    09-04 04:39 PM
    Thanks for a positive reply at last.I checked my both 797s my current one ends on Nov 14 and my future one starts at Nov 15.So i see there is no gap.Hopefully i will be good i guess.I am planning to go to Charlotte Border Security and see if they say me the same.Any way your comments made me rethink that i will be ok.





    2010 2011 Justin Bieber Kisses justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • cybercat076
    05-15 11:23 AM
    USCIS seems to be just requesting EVL for all pending applications. I also got mine recently though I did not change any company. It is better to send it from your current employer.



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • GCwaitforever
    08-15 11:04 AM
    The special favorable treatment to Cubans is stemming from political needs than any lobbying. US wants to oppose the last remaining communist Government in Cuba and attract its citizens to establish a democratic government there. Please do not feel jealous of these special treatments.

    To get a favorable treatement for Indians, wish for a communist revolution in India too. Then most of us would get the Greencard under Asylum quota or anti-communist quota. :D





    hair 2011 Billboard Music Awards - justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 07:36 PM
    for wife and daughter. daughter is just 5 years old. Is it common?
    My notices are still missing.......



    more...


    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • optimystic
    09-15 11:52 AM
    It still says Aug 15th. I don't think they will release it yet.

    I can see it. Refresh your browser

    Thanks inskrish for the news.

    Anyway, the Proc. dates are a heap of bull shit. The NSC Proc date for I-485 says July 08 2007. We all know the dates were 'U' and noone could have filed a I-485 between July 2 - July 17th (July 2 fiasco). So how can the oldest application that the NSC is blocked on can be dated July 08 2007 !!!

    Even if they came across ineligible applications like that, wouldn't they just outright reject them and quickly move on to some other application that they can process??? Why would they consider themselves blocked on such application(s) and issue the processing date to reflect such transient status ???





    hot Justin Bieber and Selena justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena
  • Justin Bieber and Selena



  • logiclife
    08-02 02:20 PM
    1)Is it safe and legal to travel with Visa stamping till august 2006 from company A , with 221 (g) stamped in his passport (when he went for
    visa for company B), with proper H1B documents valid till 2009 from company
    C?

    No Safe as he will be questioned at port of entry

    2)Will there be questions at the port of entry ?

    A Lot
    3)Will there be any issues because of the 221(g)
    stamping in the passport (company B visa)?
    Yes.
    4)Any chance he wont be let inside U.S ?
    90%
    5)Can he show them the h1b approvals for company C ?
    No..as it will confusing for immigration officer with so many 797 forms.
    6)Any tips to handle the officer at POE?
    Can try with chinese or african-american.Little liberal
    7)If every thing goes smooth, will his new I-94 be
    valid till june 2009 (date on his company C petition)
    or just another 4 weeks (company A petition)?
    Just 4 weeks
    8)If by any chance if he is deported, will it affect
    his future prospects in the U.S?

    Yes.. He may not not reenter US for next 10 Yrs.

    I am Immigration Lawyer.Better Talk to the Attorney.

    You probably meant to say that you are NOT an immigration lawyer. Correct?



    more...


    house Justin Bieber Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Selena Gomez au Billboard
  • Selena Gomez au Billboard



  • vasired
    08-15 03:21 PM
    Notice were from Nebraska.Recieved on 8/13 for me and 8/14 for my wife,even though both were posted on same date..good they gave up appointment at same date & same time





    tattoo justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • tnite
    08-03 10:36 PM
    See the disclaimer at the bottom of the page. It says it might take another 14 days to receive the receipt even though they might have issued it. What I understand from this is that USCIS has completed the data entry for the dates given and issue the receipts (essentially means, receipt date has been marked against your application in the database) but the receipt will take another 14 days to reach.

    So guys keep patience as USCIS is going to give us update every week now...mentioned in the news letter.


    So assuming the application was received on 07/01/2007 then 14 days is 07/15 as we know that except for few no one else has received the receipts



    more...


    pictures 2011 Billboard Music Awards justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber et Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber et Selena Gomez



  • nomorelogins
    06-25 02:26 PM
    Since there has been a screw up in the payroll by your company, ask them to contact the CPA for advice. They should be able to work out how to issue a W2 ( amendment ) etc, refile company quarter results etc. So talk to company CPA ( else report to IRS )





    dresses Justin Bieber and Selena justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • prouddesi
    10-16 02:57 PM
    ^^^^
    Hello Folks,

    We have an excellent opportunity to set-up an IV booth. Details are posted on So Cal yahoo group with the link in my signature.

    Venue: Diwali Mela, San Diego.
    Date: Saturday, November 10th.
    Target: A whopping 5000 visitors for recruitment and educational purposes.

    I am looking for at least 4 So Cal volunteers/shift to take responsibility for 2 hour shifts at the booth. If San Diego/Orange County/LA members take turns in the booth shifts that day, this goal is achievable!

    PLEASE SIGN-UP on the yahoo groups spreadsheet.

    Thank you in advance! :)[/QUOTE]



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • liorsal
    01-13 05:36 PM
    does anyone know if uscis need a law to pass in the congress to change the law on the i-485, or thy can decide to change it?





    girlfriend Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. Justin+Bieber in 2011
  • Justin+Bieber in 2011



  • delax
    07-16 08:55 AM
    USCIS decided a date Jun 1, 2006 to be current for EB2, so that Visa Numbers are not lost this year. This they decided on the basis of numbers of applications they were able to process by Jul 8, 2008. We all know that I485 Processing Date for NSC was Jul 28, 2007 and TSC was July 17, 2007. These dates were posted on Jun 15 and by July 8, might have moved by a day or two.

    Last year USCIS announced (I remember it was last quarter) that for processing all the files received will take around 18 months. We have just 6-9 months gone.

    Jul - Sep, the Priority date should not change, because USCIS has to approve all the processed application, they think approvable.

    In Oct, also it may remain same, but after that, it will not be able to sustain demand and face retrogression. Nov 2008 to Jun 2009 there may be seesaw of Priority Date +/-1 years of 2005.

    Jul-Aug 2009 USCIS may come across similar situation as this year - but in this case all applications of July 2007 processed - I think that time PD will be some date in 2005.

    Right now Processing date might be frozen of 2-3 months, because USCIS may put entire energy in approving EB2 processed cases.

    You may be correct about the PD see-saw but I am not convinced about the RD logic. I know of at least a dozen friends (EB2-I) with PD in mid 2003 who filed in June 2007 and were approved by Oct 2007. The RD during that time was in 2006.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards 2011. With Eminem absent, Bieber
  • With Eminem absent, Bieber



  • Ram_C
    11-19 05:59 PM
    I had a strange situation. I checked on the case status site to see if there is any update on my case. I am a July 2 filer with EAD plus FP. The earlier update date was 9/2/2007. I checked there it says that it's updated as 11/1/2007, when I reread it I didn't notice anything different. Can anybody shed some light?

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On September 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    This is very common, and this is what we call "Soft LUD" in our GC process Lingo. unlike a regular LUD where you see some change in status or information change on your case, Soft LUD happens when an IO for some reason goes through your application or some say it is a system generated one.

    hope this helps.

    good luck:)





    smuggymba
    10-08 04:54 PM
    You have to actually work for company A- be on their staff, be on their payroll, be there full time employee. W2 is only issued if u work with them and draw salary.

    Yeah question is what defines employment with them?





    sdrblr
    09-09 10:21 AM
    I had the similar mail "Welcome" and no CPO email or status. I got the "Official" welcome letter:D yesterday. The letter said welcome and card will be sent with in 3 weeks. I know couple of guys who go the card in a week. Waiting for the card today :)