.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

kawasaki 200cc

images Kawasaki Rouser 200cc - kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki 200. Kawasaki 200cc
  • Kawasaki 200. Kawasaki 200cc



  • GCNirvana007
    08-23 12:04 PM
    Being current means very little. I've been there 3 times over the last few years. 4 years after filing my 485, and 2 RFEs later(each generated during a PD current period BTW) and 3 "currents", I am still waiting. I am on my 5th EAD.
    So while optimism is good, with the USCIS don't get too hopeful. Incompetence abounds.

    You deserve it. Hope Sept 1st brings the real deal for you





    wallpaper Kawasaki 200. Kawasaki 200cc kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki 200. Kawasaki 200cc
  • Kawasaki 200. Kawasaki 200cc



  • garybanz
    01-11 11:07 AM
    Hi
    This is my first post so please bear with me. I have been silent in these forums for some time now. My intention in this post is not to offer any advice etc but its only intended of what I am feeling after the Feb visa bulletin and whether there are other people sharing the same feeling. I have been in this process since 2001. Got screwed by company once (after about two years) and had to change company so started all over again. Luckily new company was good. Though they dont pay for any GC expense lawyer was good and got PD 2004. Last year after seeing VBs had hopes of getting out of this soon. But now Feb VB bulletin has provideed really depressing news. At this stage its very depressing. I am thinking my "living the american dream" will be a dream only. With upcoming elections who knows what will happen. IV seems to be the only hope now.
    Dispatched letters today to IV California and President.
    Jack

    Jack,
    Join your local state chapter and get more involved with IV activities. Also there was a post few days back requesting for 10 compelling stories, why don't you give yours?

    Thanks,
    Gary





    kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki rouser middot; 200cc
  • kawasaki rouser middot; 200cc



  • up_guy
    01-07 09:01 PM
    Memphis TN..
    Please add me in local chapter





    2011 Kawasaki 200. Kawasaki 200cc kawasaki 200cc. bike dirt kawasaki
  • bike dirt kawasaki



  • qplearn
    09-10 10:31 AM
    Bravo!

    That is exactly what we want the house members to know. Our lives are on hold; my wife cannot work, and I cannot move!

    Also, a BIG THANK YOU for distancing ourselves from the H1B quota issue that the industry is after. That will get us nowhere in the house that struck it down last time from their bill.

    Keep up the good work!

    qplearn



    more...


    kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki 200cc Dirt Bike
  • Kawasaki 200cc Dirt Bike



  • wandmaker
    11-16 08:17 PM
    I called NSC but I never heard the option that you mentioned (Receipts not received). Could you explain it?
    Thanks!

    800-375-5283 - I choosed 1,2,2,6,2,2,1 ; I got connected to CSR Level 1 and Level 2.





    kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki rouser middot; 200cc
  • kawasaki rouser middot; 200cc



  • neverbefore
    08-16 02:40 PM
    Hi,

    I am currently holding L1 and B1 visa from a company A. Now some company B has applied for my H1 Visa. If I get H1b visa, does both L1 and B1 get cancelled.

    Thanks.

    My experience at H1B stamping was that they canceled all my previously stamped visas and wrote/stamped "CWP" or "Canceled without prejudice" on them



    more...


    kawasaki 200cc. 1987 KAWASAKI KDX 200cc
  • 1987 KAWASAKI KDX 200cc



  • aniraj
    07-31 11:42 PM
    I-485 pending with PD June 07 & valid EAD
    Is it possible to apply for FAFSA for student aid as they require Green Card or US citizenship?
    I see on FAFSA website one catagory as eligible non-citizens which includes applicants with I-94 & with atleast 1 yr parole validity.
    Is this the same parole as I-131?





    2010 kawasaki rouser middot; 200cc kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki Rouser 200cc -
  • Kawasaki Rouser 200cc -



  • chanduv23
    09-14 09:57 AM
    Flying to DC for their GC.............

    Happy to know that there are still people who like and know how to make a difference.

    And why does your profile say "NO" for the rally?



    more...


    kawasaki 200cc. New Model Kawasaki Style ATV
  • New Model Kawasaki Style ATV



  • rambo45
    09-28 08:56 AM
    It is possible that the employer may sue you. But since you would be finding a new job, you can always ask your new employer to give you a sign-on bonus which will be equal to or greater than the expenses demanded by your present employer.

    Thats my 2 cents worth.





    hair bike dirt kawasaki kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki 200cc. kmx 200cc
  • kawasaki 200cc. kmx 200cc



  • vine93
    05-08 07:58 PM
    http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179211,00.html

    Read this line

    Not eligible at the current time? If you're not eligible this year but you become eligible next year, you can claim the economic stimulus payment next year on your 2008 tax return.

    I posted this earlier, Admin has deleted my post.


    hiya



    more...


    kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki 200cc Dirt Bike.
  • Kawasaki 200cc Dirt Bike.



  • broadcaster
    11-12 05:09 PM
    I called NSC but I never heard the option that you mentioned (Receipts not received). Could you explain it?
    Thanks!





    hot Kawasaki 200cc Dirt Bike kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki Rouser 200cc
  • Kawasaki Rouser 200cc



  • crazyghoda
    06-15 02:34 PM
    If your husband is working for one of the infamous desi outfits where bench means no salary, then I'd suggest that you avoid travelling since you may be asked to produce a paystub on return.

    OTOH, if your husband is working for a legitimate consulting company that pays him even when he is not billable to a client, then you have nothing to fear about.



    more...


    house kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki-Bajaj Rouser 200cc -; Kawasaki-Bajaj Rouser 200cc - kawasaki 200cc. was a Kawasaki Fury 200cc
  • was a Kawasaki Fury 200cc



  • nisthana
    02-18 11:55 AM
    I have my first GC interview next month. I had a DUI few years back that I forgot to mention in the 485 app as I thought this was a traffic related offense. I want to know what are my options now? My lawyer suggests I file for some kind of waiver and suggests I take an attorney with me to the interview. She also asked me to get court certified copies of the conviction and that I completed all the required tasks assigned by the court.
    Is this going to affect my GC in anyway? I need some guidance here.





    tattoo kawasaki rouser middot; 200cc kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki 200cc.
  • kawasaki 200cc.



  • Dhundhun
    09-03 04:19 PM
    I heard that it can take anytime between 2-8 weeks and the H1B holder is not supposed to start working till they receive the SSN.

    H1B workers come to USA and start work immediately. It takes 2-3 weeks for SSN. For paying salary SSN is required, without which a company can't pay salary - but they pay advances.

    I remember myself getting advances, California drivers permit, Auto Insurance, etc. without SSN.



    more...


    pictures 1987 KAWASAKI KDX 200cc kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki 200cc.
  • kawasaki 200cc.



  • lonedesi
    10-20 12:01 AM
    I would appreciate, if any of you can answer this question either through their personal experience or their knowledge.
    I recently got my H1b visa renewed(& transferred) for 3 years based on a previous I-140 approved from my earlier job. I would like to get my H1b visa stamping done either at Mexico or Canada based on the current validity(for 3 years) of my H1b approval. If after stamping, I change companies will I need to get a new stamping to reflect the new company on my passport? If I don't need to get a new stamping, then if I travel to my home country and then return to US, will it cause a problem at the border post if my H1b approval paper shows a different company than that on the passport? Your advice in this regard would be greatly appreciated.





    dresses Kawasaki Rouser 200cc kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki 200cc.
  • kawasaki 200cc.



  • nshalady
    08-26 01:20 AM
    Check with your lawyer. Extension beyond 6 yrs is not available if you are eligible to apply for I485. If you are not able to apply for 485 because of retrogression, you can extend your H1 beyond 6 yrs (of course, it doesnt apply to you).

    Hi everyone:


    I'd appreciate if someone could give me an advice here. I am currently on the 6th year of H1B. It is expiring on Jan 31, 2008. Technically I will need a 7th year extension. My Labor Certification for Green Card (EB2, PD: Dec, 2002) was approved back in July, 07 and I filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently in the end of July. So far I have not received a receipt or anything back from them.

    What shall I do in this situation -- can I apply for H1B extension now? Any advice will be appreciated.



    more...


    makeup New Model Kawasaki Style ATV kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki-Bajaj Rouser 200cc -; Kawasaki-Bajaj Rouser 200cc -
  • kawasaki 200cc. Kawasaki-Bajaj Rouser 200cc -; Kawasaki-Bajaj Rouser 200cc -



  • solaris27
    08-02 02:07 PM
    write letters to congressman and fill form for ombudsman.

    You should get ur GC.





    girlfriend kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki 200cc. kawasaki 200cc.
  • kawasaki 200cc.



  • immiindi09
    01-09 04:47 PM
    Will it count at renewal or new application?





    hairstyles Kawasaki 200cc Dirt Bike. kawasaki 200cc. kmx 200cc LEARNER LEAGAL reg
  • kmx 200cc LEARNER LEAGAL reg



  • kartikiran
    06-17 05:53 PM
    paulkurni,

    Subscribe to google group http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter with a mention of your IV Handle(UserID). The state chapter leader will get in touch with you, if they need further information.

    For contributing please visit the link http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44 for details. On the right side of the screen, you also visa, mastercard icons and you can click them to donate.

    Please excuse my ignorance as I joined IV recently. Please tell me how do I join state chapter. I reside in DC metro suburbs.

    I am glad that we are at least thinking in this direction. Please let me know how can I contribute. Have we formed any regional leaders who can perhaps guide us. If so, I would like to get in touch with the ones in my area. Any other information I need to know.





    mach1343
    04-29 11:57 PM
    Hi,

    Anybody recently filed PIO through Travisa at DC embassy, please share your experience. I sent the application for my 1 and a half month daughter who is born here, and planning to travel to India in June. I would like to know how long does it take if the documentation is correct and is there any tracking system to know the status.

    No issues I got it in 10 days...tracking you would get emails about the approval.





    rajubuthi
    08-17 11:41 AM
    Hello,
    My I-140 got denied based on my Education.

    I have 3 yrs + PG Diploma which is equivalent to US Degree according to my education evaluation.

    Experience:
    - 6 yrs of OUTSIDE USA experience
    - 5 yrs of USA experience including 2 yrs of experience with current company.
    - I am working as FULL time with an American Company at present


    The JOB Description for PERM was:

    "Bachelor�s degree in Computer Science plus 5 years experience; 3 year Bachelor�s degree plus 2 year post-graduate diploma in Software Engineering and 5 years experience acceptable. "

    Gurus, please help me providing some info, if there is any chance of getting it approved if I file a Motion.. or what should I do next?

    Since it was denied on Aug 4th this month, I have 30 days to reopen this case..

    Please advise me..

    Thanks in advance..

    Regds,
    Raju