gc_check
07-09 07:12 AM
Guys, see below link... It is pretty bad ... Job posting to hire someone for pre-approvd labor.... All posts within last 2 weeks by 10 companies..... May be we need to email DOL and also other govt. organizations ....
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?LOCATION_OPTION=2&N=0&Hf=0&Ntk=JobSearchRanking&op=300&values=&FREE_TEXT=pre-approved+labor&Ntx=mode+matchall&AREA_CODES=&AC_COUNTRY=1525&WHERE=&RADIUS=64.37376&ZC_COUNTRY=1525&COUNTRY=1525&STAT_PROV=0&METRO_AREA=33.78715899%2C-84.39164034&TRAVEL=0&TAXTERM=0&SORTSPEC=0&FRMT=0&DAYSBACK=30&NUM_PER_PAGE=30&x=0&y=0
Wish they have stopped Labor Substitution much earlier... Have to wait till mid July now..
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?LOCATION_OPTION=2&N=0&Hf=0&Ntk=JobSearchRanking&op=300&values=&FREE_TEXT=pre-approved+labor&Ntx=mode+matchall&AREA_CODES=&AC_COUNTRY=1525&WHERE=&RADIUS=64.37376&ZC_COUNTRY=1525&COUNTRY=1525&STAT_PROV=0&METRO_AREA=33.78715899%2C-84.39164034&TRAVEL=0&TAXTERM=0&SORTSPEC=0&FRMT=0&DAYSBACK=30&NUM_PER_PAGE=30&x=0&y=0
Wish they have stopped Labor Substitution much earlier... Have to wait till mid July now..
wallpaper 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP

GCNaseeb
02-06 03:40 PM
Anything like this calls for "accommodating beneficiary" and its illegal when it comes to Immigration. Both sponsoring employer and beneficiary will be in problem. This is well discussed before and at least my Attorney did not recommend.
Ask your company to demote you to developer position once u get ur green card. GC is for a future job position.
Ask your company to demote you to developer position once u get ur green card. GC is for a future job position.
gtg506p
03-22 12:22 PM
Hi,
We talked to the DOL people. They said that since my wife didnt start working with them on H1 and never really worked with them we dont have a basis for claiming the 1500 dollars in filing fees. Do you think this is correct? If so what else do you think we can do on this case? Thanks for your reply.
Amar
We talked to the DOL people. They said that since my wife didnt start working with them on H1 and never really worked with them we dont have a basis for claiming the 1500 dollars in filing fees. Do you think this is correct? If so what else do you think we can do on this case? Thanks for your reply.
Amar
2011 Alt Lamborghini Gallardo
GCMATRIX
08-22 09:10 PM
Got approval emails on August 14th, received approval notice by mail on August 20th, and finally got the physical green cards by mail today.:)
Please can you tell me which service centre i yours . I also got CPO mail on 08/14 and 08/15 and on 08/19/ I-485 approval sent by mail and soft lud on 08/20 ,but no physical card
Please can you tell me which service centre i yours . I also got CPO mail on 08/14 and 08/15 and on 08/19/ I-485 approval sent by mail and soft lud on 08/20 ,but no physical card
more...
Aah_GC
10-26 03:15 PM
I wonder why she would have to get her H4 stamped? If she has an EAD and the AP - she should just use that. Isn't AP meant just for that? - To ignore the stamping hassle and just return safe.
yagw
06-04 01:17 AM
http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12514065?nclick_check=1
FTA:
"...
The law would also increase numerical caps on the number of visas for countries such as Mexico, the Philippines, China and India. People from those countries hoping to immigrate to the U.S. routinely face waits of more than a decade in a system with a backlog of 5.8 million people.
..."
FTA:
"...
The law would also increase numerical caps on the number of visas for countries such as Mexico, the Philippines, China and India. People from those countries hoping to immigrate to the U.S. routinely face waits of more than a decade in a system with a backlog of 5.8 million people.
..."
more...
gc_chahiye
07-09 04:25 PM
ok.. what about july 2nd filers...have i filed or not filed?
no. Do not count any I-485 filed in July 2007. Perhaps I should have changed that to "Filed 485 and have receipt" :)
no. Do not count any I-485 filed in July 2007. Perhaps I should have changed that to "Filed 485 and have receipt" :)
2010 by combining lack leather
krishmunn
02-15 12:53 PM
I am quoting it from the attorney's web site as I am not able to find the guide line from the DHS/USCIS source. You can google for further information.
Finally, the sponsored foreign national cannot be involved in the recruitment process in any manner. S/he cannot participate in reviewing resumes or interviewing candidates.
And when OP INQUIRED you stretched it to INVOLVED ? I mean , I know both starts with IN :) but INQUIRE and INVOLVE has entirely different meaning.
OP Inquired about the process does not mean that he is Involved in the process.
Finally, the sponsored foreign national cannot be involved in the recruitment process in any manner. S/he cannot participate in reviewing resumes or interviewing candidates.
And when OP INQUIRED you stretched it to INVOLVED ? I mean , I know both starts with IN :) but INQUIRE and INVOLVE has entirely different meaning.
OP Inquired about the process does not mean that he is Involved in the process.
more...
PD_Dec2002
05-22 10:38 AM
OK, my bad for getting the name of the lobbying firm wrong. The moderator is free to change the name of the thread.
Anyway, now that I know that the name is Patton Boggs, doesn't anyone (out of curiosity) want to get their point of view? What does PB have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?
Of course there are no guarantees in life. No one's going to say IV didn't try hard enough even if the CIR in the current form passes. Likewise, I am not saying PB hasn't done much or did not deliver. My questions do not reflect IV's choice to go with PB.
As I said, it just would be interesting to know ... ...
But if no one else finds it interesting, ignore this thread. Don't reply to it.
Thanks,
Jayant
Anyway, now that I know that the name is Patton Boggs, doesn't anyone (out of curiosity) want to get their point of view? What does PB have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?
Of course there are no guarantees in life. No one's going to say IV didn't try hard enough even if the CIR in the current form passes. Likewise, I am not saying PB hasn't done much or did not deliver. My questions do not reflect IV's choice to go with PB.
As I said, it just would be interesting to know ... ...
But if no one else finds it interesting, ignore this thread. Don't reply to it.
Thanks,
Jayant
hair lamborghini murcielago
alterego
06-26 07:28 PM
You do not always have a LUD on your 485 when your EAD/AP is processed. I have had 4 such applications so far, my wife likewise. Once, out of these 8 times(Collectively for both of us) there was an LUD and subsequently an easily cleared up RFE(about current job) for me.
LUDs on 485 are more frequent when you are about to get biometrics notice or when they are processing your file or before your petition is approved.
LUDs on 485 are more frequent when you are about to get biometrics notice or when they are processing your file or before your petition is approved.
more...
gconmymind
09-12 06:00 PM
Hi,
I am applying for AP Renewal for myself and my wife. Can someone please send me the information on the following.
1. AP is expiring on September 20th. Can I file even after the expiry of the AP?
2. I am in AL.So, I need to be sending the application to Texas Service Center. But I am confused on where to send the documents? I will be sending by FedEx or UPS?
3. When I prepare the documents, do I enter Part 9, Signature of person preparing the form, if other than the application?
4. Last year our attorney filed the application and I have a copy of that application. I see "Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative" form. I am sure I dont have to file that now but do I need to do anything so that I get the receipt/approval notices instead of going to the Attorney Office?
Thank you.
I found paper filing easier than e-file. Even with e-filing, you still need to mail your pictures.
1. You can file AP even after the first one expires. But I filed for renewal 3 months before expiry.
2. AP form has the TSC address. I used USPS.
3. If you are the applicant, what is the need to sign Part 9? It is self-explanatory.
4. There is no Notice of Appearance form if you are representing yourself and doing a self-filing.
I am applying for AP Renewal for myself and my wife. Can someone please send me the information on the following.
1. AP is expiring on September 20th. Can I file even after the expiry of the AP?
2. I am in AL.So, I need to be sending the application to Texas Service Center. But I am confused on where to send the documents? I will be sending by FedEx or UPS?
3. When I prepare the documents, do I enter Part 9, Signature of person preparing the form, if other than the application?
4. Last year our attorney filed the application and I have a copy of that application. I see "Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative" form. I am sure I dont have to file that now but do I need to do anything so that I get the receipt/approval notices instead of going to the Attorney Office?
Thank you.
I found paper filing easier than e-file. Even with e-filing, you still need to mail your pictures.
1. You can file AP even after the first one expires. But I filed for renewal 3 months before expiry.
2. AP form has the TSC address. I used USPS.
3. If you are the applicant, what is the need to sign Part 9? It is self-explanatory.
4. There is no Notice of Appearance form if you are representing yourself and doing a self-filing.
hot Lamborghini Gallardo Black And
jsb
09-07 11:02 AM
...
If I do not block my checks my worry is that it might create duplicate cases.
Yes in my second set of application I did mention the reason why I am filing the second time
Your attorney is correct. Stop Payment can be a bad spot on you. It is like giving somebody phony money. Receiver think he/she is receiving something, but it proves to be nothing. Everything else, e.g. writing to USCIS for withdrawing your second app etc. or otherwise hoping that they will reject it, is ok
If I do not block my checks my worry is that it might create duplicate cases.
Yes in my second set of application I did mention the reason why I am filing the second time
Your attorney is correct. Stop Payment can be a bad spot on you. It is like giving somebody phony money. Receiver think he/she is receiving something, but it proves to be nothing. Everything else, e.g. writing to USCIS for withdrawing your second app etc. or otherwise hoping that they will reject it, is ok
more...
house Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
brij523
02-17 04:33 PM
Anyone from GA. Please confirm your participation.
Thanks
Thanks
tattoo Lamborghini Murcielago 2011
anil_gc
11-26 04:56 PM
Today when I looked the I-485 status I found the status changed to card production ordered. I'm traveling to India on 1st Dec (coming saturday). It is a business trip and I'm unable to postpone it. My attorney says If I travel now, they will consider the GC abandoned. Is this true?? I have an approve AP with me. I also planned to stamp my H1B visa in India. What a confusion!
Gurus please give your thoughts.
Anil
Gurus please give your thoughts.
Anil
more...
pictures Black Lamborghini Murcielago
bibs
07-26 10:11 AM
I havenot received the I-485 receipt yet , is it mandatory?
dresses 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago
wellwisher02
04-07 06:20 PM
Sorry to hear about marital discord. Do talk to your attorney and see what steps needed to be taken further.
My advice, first concentrate on your family. Do try to resolve the issues with your wife. Do give preference to your daughter. Green Cards / Work permits can be obtained later also. Don't worry too much about the GC.
---
Good advice, Syed.
I endorse it! We'd like to see them together.
My advice, first concentrate on your family. Do try to resolve the issues with your wife. Do give preference to your daughter. Green Cards / Work permits can be obtained later also. Don't worry too much about the GC.
---
Good advice, Syed.
I endorse it! We'd like to see them together.
more...
makeup Lamborghini Gallardo Lp560 4
insbaby
10-01 01:38 AM
Hello All, Pardon me if I'm bringing up the question that's already been answered, but couldn't find any answer anywhere in the forum.
I just received my FP notice today but my wife hasn't received any. I'll wait few more days certainly before calling USCIS, but has anybody come across this situation? We had mailed all the applications together at NSC and have Receipt Notices.
Does InfoPass come to any help here?
Please suggest.
Mostly the FP's are schedule on the same day within few hours apart. So call lawer office make sure that they recieved but not forwarded to you. It happens because every law firm are receiving and processing tons and tons of receipt notices since last month. OR call the ASC and check the appointement on the same day with your Receipt Number.
I just received my FP notice today but my wife hasn't received any. I'll wait few more days certainly before calling USCIS, but has anybody come across this situation? We had mailed all the applications together at NSC and have Receipt Notices.
Does InfoPass come to any help here?
Please suggest.
Mostly the FP's are schedule on the same day within few hours apart. So call lawer office make sure that they recieved but not forwarded to you. It happens because every law firm are receiving and processing tons and tons of receipt notices since last month. OR call the ASC and check the appointement on the same day with your Receipt Number.
girlfriend Black Lamborghini Murcielago
sanjay
07-07 08:09 PM
mbawa,
We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.
IV Team
I will appreciate your action.
We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.
IV Team
I will appreciate your action.
hairstyles Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
learning01
05-15 01:01 PM
nandakumar:
It's bravo IV. Each of us should tell and motivate others to join IV. You see for most part, your posting in these forums in IV is very anonymous. I think except for yourself, no one can get see your profile details including your full name, phone number etc.
Also, keep looking for opportunities to write to editors, anchors etc., whenever they speak rubbish. All that we are doing now is letting the media know that legal immigrants have huge issues and unresolved problems. We are writing to them that things have been very unfair. We are educating them.
As I said in many posts in this forum:
1) Speak and/or write to your employers about these issues. I have done so on many occasions. They have the greatest influence and benefit on the CIR outcome.
2) Write to news anchors.
3) Write and motivate your colleagues.
Be aware that the congress is 'kumbakarna' (in perpetual slumber) and I quote from discussion of Post-Politics (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2006/05/11/DI2006051101546.html) at WaPo.
washingtonpost.com's Daily Politics Discussion
Tom Edsall Washington Post National Political Reporter
Monday, May 15, 2006; 11:00 AM
Boston, Mass.: How do you think the President's massive, overwhelming unpopularity is affecting Congress? What kind of work do you see Congress getting done for the American people in the coming months?
Tom Edsall: The American people should not hold their collective breath, except recipients of capital gains and dividend income, who apparently will be protected from a rate increase for two more years.
I will relax with a relief and see the beginning of solution to our issues, only when a bill is before President G.W.Bush for signing. Till then we must double or intensify our efforts. Also, know what the other side is doing.
It's bravo IV. Each of us should tell and motivate others to join IV. You see for most part, your posting in these forums in IV is very anonymous. I think except for yourself, no one can get see your profile details including your full name, phone number etc.
Also, keep looking for opportunities to write to editors, anchors etc., whenever they speak rubbish. All that we are doing now is letting the media know that legal immigrants have huge issues and unresolved problems. We are writing to them that things have been very unfair. We are educating them.
As I said in many posts in this forum:
1) Speak and/or write to your employers about these issues. I have done so on many occasions. They have the greatest influence and benefit on the CIR outcome.
2) Write to news anchors.
3) Write and motivate your colleagues.
Be aware that the congress is 'kumbakarna' (in perpetual slumber) and I quote from discussion of Post-Politics (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2006/05/11/DI2006051101546.html) at WaPo.
washingtonpost.com's Daily Politics Discussion
Tom Edsall Washington Post National Political Reporter
Monday, May 15, 2006; 11:00 AM
Boston, Mass.: How do you think the President's massive, overwhelming unpopularity is affecting Congress? What kind of work do you see Congress getting done for the American people in the coming months?
Tom Edsall: The American people should not hold their collective breath, except recipients of capital gains and dividend income, who apparently will be protected from a rate increase for two more years.
I will relax with a relief and see the beginning of solution to our issues, only when a bill is before President G.W.Bush for signing. Till then we must double or intensify our efforts. Also, know what the other side is doing.
gk_2000
05-04 03:18 PM
Probably USCIS figured they would run into a guy like you at some point and very clearly defined the law. You cannot start a company and do your own H-1 out of it. :D:D:D:D Sorry, better luck next time:D:D:D:D:D
I said so because as EAD you can do (ok, almost) whatever GC holder can do. Employer = EAD, employee = H1.. :) But yes, I am kidding, it is unlikely to be allowed
I said so because as EAD you can do (ok, almost) whatever GC holder can do. Employer = EAD, employee = H1.. :) But yes, I am kidding, it is unlikely to be allowed
hk196712
07-16 12:51 PM
I saw a thread somewhere that instructs how to call IO. This is my first call to any Immigration Office.
I had replied to RFE two weeks back and did not get any updates online.
That is why I called.
The officer told me my application is with the officer. I have no idea what that means. He asked me my receipt number and I gave him the WAC#.
Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks
I had replied to RFE two weeks back and did not get any updates online.
That is why I called.
The officer told me my application is with the officer. I have no idea what that means. He asked me my receipt number and I gave him the WAC#.
Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks


