.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

lego ninjago jay dx

images lego ninjago jay dx. those lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. visa; lego ninjago jay dx. visa
  • lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. visa; lego ninjago jay dx. visa



  • martinvisalaw
    08-17 07:22 PM
    It seems as per the new DOL Requirements two notices has to be posted at two locations ( One at Employers office and one at the client location. U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) regulations requires that a Posting Notice be posted within your organization in two conspicuous locations for 10 consecutive business days)

    As this H1-B posting info might contain the salary details etc. What happens if the client policies doesn't allow posting such notices ?? so what other options are available in such a case..

    The DOL requirements are not new, it's just that the method for filing the LCA is new. The employer has always needed to post the LCA, including salary information. This is not optional, so if the employer refuses, there can be no H-1B.





    wallpaper lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. visa; lego ninjago jay dx. visa lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx.
  • lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx.



  • bestin
    12-21 08:55 PM
    Thanks, Bestin.

    I have another question. If my I-140 is approved in next few days, how the status will change?

    Thanks in advance
    Ur status doesnt change unless u use your EAD.Again this is AFAIK





    lego ninjago jay dx. Not battles ninjago of the
  • Not battles ninjago of the



  • seahawks
    09-12 10:02 AM
    remember when you get your new passport in 2007, carry the new passport and the old passport with you when you travel because the valid visa will still be in your old passport.





    2011 lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx.
  • lego ninjago jay dx.



  • conchshell
    07-09 11:19 PM
    Its pleasant to hear that USCIS will forward the flowers sent by IV members to Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and Bethesda Naval Hospital. This is an excellent idea. However the people who fought for freedom, and are recovering at these hospitals should know: what these flowers are all about and who is sending them.

    We should write emails to these hospitals to educate them about this flower campaign and urge them to accept the flowers and support our just cause. Please suggest a good template for the email, supporting our troops and asking them to support us. IV core should help with this and co-ordinate this event. This can become a next step in our peaceful protest against USCIS. If we can gather the support fom these hospitals that would be a major success. After this email campaign, hospitals may accept or reject the flowers forwarded by USCIS, but we will score a major win in either case. This will become our second round of publicity in media for our flower campaign. Please comment on this idea.

    Please find the web site and contact emails for both the hospitals:

    1. Walter Reed Army Medical Center
    http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/
    On the botton right corner, there is a link: Email the Hospital

    2. Bethesda Naval Hospital.
    http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/
    Email link: http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/Visitor/Contact_Info/ContactForm.aspx?ca=2



    more...


    lego ninjago jay dx. Ninjago Battle Arena Set
  • Ninjago Battle Arena Set



  • ras
    02-19 03:36 AM
    I know this has been discussed zillion times on these forums. Parents health insurance is one big concern for many of our immigrant folks in here. Things have been changing and so does the insurance companies plans.

    How are people on this forum opting for the health insurance companies?

    A few suggested on this forum to get Insurance in USA for parents than in India. That would be good but how about the travelling insurance in that case. Does the USA company Insurance cover the parent travel too?

    My father has pre existing health issues like Renal Failure. Now he is okay. So to say from insurance point of view he has pre existing health problems. So in that case will he be covered for any untowards health issues in USA under the plans? Even if it is little expensive we want to go for a comprehensive insurance plan that covers all the scenarios. Does any one have suggestions on the best way to go about this?


    is it that we have to take the insurance before starting from India or we could take even after arriving in USA? Are there any separate health insurance plans for just travelling?

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





    lego ninjago jay dx. LEGO Ninjago Jay DX - 360 View
  • LEGO Ninjago Jay DX - 360 View



  • nkavjs
    11-15 10:00 AM
    I am very keen to try and get a state chapter from Indiana. There have to be at least half a dozen of us.

    There are millions of Starbucks in the area, maybe we can monopolize a corner in one of them some time.

    From what I have read here then most of the replies are in the Indianapolis and northern suburbs, so I am proposing that we meet this Saturday at the Starbucks in Westfield!

    By this location I mean where Ashleys furniture is on US 31 and 146th Street.

    I can make it any time on Saturday but we have to set on a time, I am suggesting 11am.

    Hello Folks :

    I am in Indy (basically in fishers). Stuck in this process since 2003. I am all for active participation with this IV Indiana forum. Pls. let me know.
    Thanks
    RPH



    more...


    lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego
  • lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego



  • nish
    10-06 04:24 PM
    Hi,

    I have approved H1 through consulate processing for the year 2009 and I am currently working on L1 visa which is going to expire on nov 2009.
    My company is not going to extend my visa.Is there any speedy process where I can do COS with my approved H1 and how much will it cost to me?

    Another thing I want to ask that Is it advisable for going back India for stamping as I heard that US consulate people are rejecting H1 B visa

    Please advise

    Thanks...





    2010 Not battles ninjago of the lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. those
  • lego ninjago jay dx. those



  • amoljak
    03-24 09:30 AM
    Read this thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=346



    more...


    lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. Simgar988
  • lego ninjago jay dx. Simgar988



  • up_guy
    08-27 12:26 PM
    I am using AC21 and moving on
    My new company had filed H-1 B transfer, but it came back from USCIS because some document were missing, now they have refilled it using premium processing and we have received the receipt notice too.

    Even though we have filed H-1 B transfer filed, my lawyer and company insisting me to join them on EAD, because they say it H-1B got rejected so EAD is a better option

    As per my lawyer once H-1 B is approved you can work on EAD or H-1 B it does not matter, I don�t have to file my change of status. both of my status will remain valid and I can travel on h-1 B and can change jobs on H-1 B

    If I follow my lawyer, will I lose something ?
    Had anyone had experience like this before..
    I need second opinion from guru who have actual experince..

    thanks for your inputs





    hair lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx.
  • lego ninjago jay dx.



  • nashdel
    04-06 11:26 PM
    I went to Delhi recently for emergency appointment. The person who replied to my email (within 12 hours) told me to call next morning.

    He gave me option for next day and told me to bring demand draft rather than their receipt for HDFC bank (lady at the counter did ask me about it though).

    You should complete the online application as per their recommendations on website. It is very important. They would avoid data entry by you doing so.

    Counter Lady put a blue sticker on my passport just like old times and asked me to collect my passport from embassy counter itself.

    After usual long wait, I was interviewed and even though I did not have some of the documents she asked, she did not create any problems.

    However, she said since my application is not cleared in PIMS, she is helpless in issuing visa. She gave me pink slip with ' petition not in PIMS' and emergency appointment written over it.

    She asked me to check status on line at NEw delhi embassy website.

    Anyway, it took them 2 weeks to clear PIMS and I had to postpone my flight 2 times. Emails to them is useless. they would not reply at Delhi. Phone is answered between 2-3 PM and I have to constantly redial many many times before some one will pick up.

    I asked for them to return my passport many times so that I can return on AP but they would not do that. (could have been risky long term as my I 140 is not cleared yet). My h1b attorney`s paralegal did advice me to come back on AP if I am at risk of loosing my job. She said usually going back to H1b is very simple process even after you enter on AP.

    Anyway, If you have AP, think twice if your employer is not willing to wait longer than necessary.

    By the way my information was never updated on website even after I got the visa. My wife was calling DOS in US and they were very helpful in telling the status of PIMS.

    Hopefully that helps you in your difficult times.



    more...


    lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. Amazon.com: LEGO Ninjago Krazi
  • lego ninjago jay dx. Amazon.com: LEGO Ninjago Krazi



  • durgakprasad
    02-15 11:20 PM
    Hi,

    Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?

    My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.

    Thanks so much in advance for replying.





    hot Ninjago Battle Arena Set lego ninjago jay dx. Kai - Brickipedia, the LEGO
  • Kai - Brickipedia, the LEGO



  • radhay
    01-08 11:44 AM
    Hi, we applied to transfer my wife's out of state driving license to CT state but the application was denied.
    The reasoning was that DMV's immigration check came back stating that her status is H4 but the documents we are carrying are EAD, I 485 receipt etc. She is using her EAD so we didn't renew her H4 along with my H1B.

    At infopass we were told there is not much USCIS can do since we are still waiting for adjustment (I 485 pending) to Permanent residence status. DMV doesn't buy this argument as they insist her status should be 'pending application' .
    We (immigrant community) will probably face more and more of these issues as long as we have retrogression.

    Any one faced similar situation.? I have contacted Senators office regarding this bureaucracy and still waiting for response.



    more...


    house Ninjago 2172 Nya lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx.
  • lego ninjago jay dx.



  • kshitijnt
    01-24 04:26 PM
    I think your attorney and HR are winking at each other. Looks like this is a cheapo lawyer. Tell them that you will file H1 extension only if they apply I-140 by premium or else you will go back to India. If you are in consulting and a revenue generating employee this is the best approach. Your employer will be a FOOL not to take you seriously. Also give them a few examples of people who got 3 year extension and ask why not for you?





    tattoo LEGO Ninjago Jay DX - 360 View lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx.
  • lego ninjago jay dx.



  • needhelp!
    11-13 09:29 AM
    > > apostrophe IS OUR 100TH MEMBER < <



    more...


    pictures lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego
  • lego ninjago jay dx. lego



  • txh1b
    08-17 09:47 AM
    When I went for H1B stamping my B1 was cancelled and I was told one can not have more than one visa at the same time.


    That is totally wrong on whoever said that to you. One can have B1 and work visas on their passport without any problems and use it based on the nature of the trip. Only conflicting visas will likely be cancelled. Eg would be L1 and H1 at the same time for different employers. The VO could cancel the one that isn't being used.

    Either the VO that took your case wasn't well versed with the law or made a mistake.





    dresses Kai - Brickipedia, the LEGO lego ninjago jay dx. best Lego+ninjago+jay+dx
  • best Lego+ninjago+jay+dx



  • saurin
    02-09 08:49 PM
    But since I also have H-1B and my sponsoring company did not cancel the H-1B since I am on LOA, can I work for another company on AC21 without H-1B canceled from previous sponsor.



    more...


    makeup lego ninjago jay dx. Simgar988 lego ninjago jay dx. Ninjago 2172 Nya
  • Ninjago 2172 Nya



  • WaitingForMyGC
    01-11 01:39 PM
    Any more suggestions.. guys?





    girlfriend lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx.
  • lego ninjago jay dx.



  • GC Struggle
    04-10 03:54 PM
    EscapeVelocity - I do not have a link to an official docuemnt but it is possbile subject to time availabel on your H1. - The amendment takes the same steps like a new H1 but is not subject to a CAP.





    hairstyles lego ninjago jay dx. Amazon.com: LEGO Ninjago Krazi lego ninjago jay dx. lego ninjago jay dx.
  • lego ninjago jay dx.



  • GoneSouth
    07-18 04:16 PM
    Anyone got a working link for this? I had at one point, but now I can't seem to find.





    print0104
    08-30 09:05 PM
    um...but at the time my new employer offering me a position with an official offer letter, my current H1b status could be expired for over 3 to 4 months...(I am sure they want me to work for them since the partner there is my previous boss)
    Shouldn't I take any action to protect my current H1b status???Like file a H1b transfer application which I know would definitely be rejected since I am unable to get a pay stub.

    By the way, I didn't file I-140 or I-485 since my previous Labor Certificate is still in process for over 2 years (filed on July 2005)!!!Please consider these factors in my case~
    Thank you guys~

    Hello, guys, I really need your help~~
    Is anybody here who could really analyse me situation???

    Thank you so much~~





    Prashanthi
    05-08 04:17 PM
    I agree you might be better off filing a new I-485 if the visa number is available once the I-140 is approved. It is sometimes difficult to get the USCIS to do the interfiling, they often don't send any acknowledgment of the same.