.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

lips tattoos

images or kissing lips tattoos. lips tattoos. The Most Horrible Lips Tattoos
  • The Most Horrible Lips Tattoos



  • rpat1968
    09-10 11:47 AM
    MY PD is july 2004 (I485 filed on 2 July 2007 with ND date 8/9/2007) and I did not get any approvals so I opened a SR on 09/03/09.

    Yesterday I received a "DISTURBING" response to the SR saying that my dates are not current because I am in EB3. I am EB2 and had only I140 approved way back in Nov 2006. So I created another SR (with the help of a nice CSR by calling USCIS yesterday 09/09/09) today morning I went for an infopass appointment in DallaS, TX to check why the USCIS is saying my case is in EB3 and not EB2. Luckily at the Infopass I was assigned to a Desi IO to help me with my issue. He spent lot of time looking researching my case and told me that my case is EB2 and the dates are current. During my Infopass appointment the IO noticed that someone audited my case few seconds before and showed me the screen where it showed that my case was PreAdjudicated. He said it looks like soneone is working on the case and I should hear from USCIS quickly. I am sure that the Second SR triggered some one to look at the case. And might be they corrected the EB category.

    Now I am eagerly awaiting my approval (primary + 2 Dependents).

    My suggesstion to people who are waiting (With PD's before Feb 2005 ) are to Open SR , make Infopass appointments to check on the status. Its very important to know if there are any problems in your case similar to mine.

    If anyone needs any help with Opening SR or creating Infopass PM me and I will be glad to help.





    wallpaper The Most Horrible Lips Tattoos lips tattoos. inner lip tattoo. inner lip
  • inner lip tattoo. inner lip



  • ashkam
    11-29 01:38 PM
    I have registered on USCIS website for I-485, AP and EAD. When I logged on today I saw last updated date modified to 11/25/2007.
    Email notification for all the registerd cases is turned on. I did not receive any email notification for the updates

    Just wondering if some one else in the same boat not receiving emails.
    I have given my hotmail email ID, if that matters ?

    Any Idea ...

    It does work and they only send an email for a hard LUD (when there is a material change in status).





    lips tattoos. Temporary Lip Tattoos
  • Temporary Lip Tattoos



  • sanax
    11-30 12:38 AM
    Hi

    I hope someone here can shed some light on my situation. I have two midemeanors on my record and must go for my interview end of next month. The first misdemeanor was last year when I backed up and hit another car's headlight out. Because I did not have my license yet, I left the scene... hit and run. The second was a DUI earlier this year. I ended up with a 5 year probation on the DUI.

    I also received two traffic tickets, driving without a license, in the past two years. I'm almost done paying the fines.

    I received my temporary work permit last month and received my interview notice yesterday. Will these two misdemeanors/tickets play a role in my interview.

    Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:

    Any advice or comments will be appreciated! Thanks.





    2011 inner lip tattoo. inner lip lips tattoos. making these lips tattoos.
  • making these lips tattoos.



  • pd_recapturing
    09-24 10:06 AM
    My app was received by NSC on 24th July and looks like NSC is processing August apps. Even, if my app got transferred to TSC, it should have been processed by now according to USCIS report on RN processing. I am not sure, what to do ?



    more...


    lips tattoos. lush lips, tattoos (eight!
  • lush lips, tattoos (eight!



  • uma001
    05-07 10:34 AM
    There was no agreement signed. It was just agreed on an email. Am i still bound with the emplyment laws. Just want to understand before taking any steps. Also the project has ended after 4 month but i don't have any document. Also company B can't reveal any internal documents.

    Oh, So the project ended after 4 months. Then you do not need to pay a dime to Company A. In that case, Company B might have already informed company A that project ended and no more billing. If company B has not informed company A, that is Company b's problem. SO you do not worry as long as you havent signed any contract.





    lips tattoos. lips tattoos. Lip Tattoos for
  • lips tattoos. Lip Tattoos for



  • vishwak
    08-05 02:14 PM
    I think he should consider awarding citizenship to LONG waiting GC applicants. :D

    Nice one.....lets wait and see.



    more...


    lips tattoos. Tattoos enter the realm of
  • Tattoos enter the realm of



  • gc_chahiye
    11-28 01:04 AM
    Hi guys,

    I am a july 3 filer . I saw that there is on LUD with date of 11/25/2007 on my 140 which was approved on Jan 8,2007. My 485, EAD are still pending at NSC.

    Can you guys tell me what that LUD on my 140 means?

    I appreciate your help.

    Your PD is still current (its still Nov.) so you never know, this might even be an approval coming soon... All the best...





    2010 Temporary Lip Tattoos lips tattoos. or kissing lips tattoos.
  • or kissing lips tattoos.



  • gtg506p
    03-09 11:25 AM
    Great. Can you give more details like:
    1. What was your complaint basis?
    2. Did you do DOL or lawsuit?
    3. How long it took?
    4. Did you get trouble from the desi emplyer?
    Thanks



    more...


    lips tattoos. tattoos of lips. tattoos
  • tattoos of lips. tattoos



  • jonty_11
    09-21 03:07 PM
    u have to be in a similar at time ur GC gets approved..if not then it will be rejected..

    in shorrt u have to find another job





    hair making these lips tattoos. lips tattoos. Palin#39;s Lipliner A Tattoo?
  • Palin#39;s Lipliner A Tattoo?



  • ashkam
    07-18 02:17 PM
    If Skill Bill passes eventually, won't EB2 be beneficial over EB3.

    I used my EB2 (jan 2006) over EB3 (March 2005)

    SKIL doesnt look at EB2 or EB3, only whether you have a US graduate degree in STEM.



    more...


    lips tattoos. Monroe lips tattoo Sacramento
  • Monroe lips tattoo Sacramento



  • ilikekilo
    03-05 09:22 PM
    I dont think we have to panic...if needed gvot will print money for FDIC...heck when they can do it for banks..





    hot lush lips, tattoos (eight! lips tattoos. Tattoos, Pierced Lips and
  • Tattoos, Pierced Lips and



  • rajenk
    10-19 11:21 AM
    OP,

    Check my reply in the following thread for your question 4.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/1599821-eb2-i140-approved-looking-for-a-visa-transfer-is-it-possible.html

    The sections I referred in the Adjudicator's Field manual means

    USCIS revocation for Fraud or misrepresentation in the application.



    more...


    house Tattoos On Lips | Tattoo Lover lips tattoos. lil wayne lip tattoo.
  • lil wayne lip tattoo.



  • chanduv23
    05-19 01:37 PM
    Hello All,
    My I485 was filed at TSC and received date is July 26,2007 and notice date is sept 19,2007. MY EAD and AP and other finger prints are done after two months of filed. My priority date (Jun10, 2003) is current for last two months and it is going to retogress after this month end.There is no update for I485 for me and my wife. Now processing times for TSC shows they are working on Aug 08, 2007 filers. In this case cane youguys advice me on following things?

    1. Is it good to take Info pass appointment and go for office before end of this month (as it is going to retrogress) and find out status? Before info pass do i need to get any other enquiry?

    2. Processing dates for TSC-I485 shows Aug 08, 2007. Is this date recevied date or I485-Notice date?

    3.Does Info-pass enquiry cause any negative effects on my I485 processing?

    4. Any other guys in the same boat and what you guys are doing?

    I really appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance for your good work.

    If your case is approvable - it gets approved. Just because you take an infopass - your case will not get denied.





    tattoo lips tattoos. Lip Tattoos for lips tattoos. DIY Temporary Lip Tattoos
  • DIY Temporary Lip Tattoos



  • hopefulgc
    03-31 10:49 AM
    Any word on this issue? Is somebody from core going to create a forum where they can post delayed updates?



    more...


    pictures Tattoos enter the realm of lips tattoos. tattoo designs below.
  • tattoo designs below.



  • plusme
    10-19 09:37 AM
    Hi,

    While filling the Labor my attorney used my education (Bachelor's degree BSc Comp Science and one year of diploma in computer science) and as well as the experience which was 8 yrs in 2008 for EB3. Then my labor got approved. So we applied for I140, then USCIS had an RFE on my case saying this education is not enough so my attorney prepared some documents showing this BSc Comp science is equivalent to US 4 yrs degree. Then in a month time immediatly I got my I140 denied, So after that my attorney appealed with I290 form, Still got rejected in 3 months then again my attorney re-appealed to it by adding some more information to it. So now the status is showing as Initial review with AAO.





    dresses Tattoos, Pierced Lips and lips tattoos. quot;Loose Lips Sink Shipsquot; - Hip
  • quot;Loose Lips Sink Shipsquot; - Hip



  • desi485
    01-08 12:55 PM
    My employer has not provided copy of labor or I-140.

    I am not planning to use AC-21 as my employer and work profile is good. But say if there is some thing unplanned happens, and if I need to change jobs, what can I do?

    not having copy of labor or I-140 is an issue for AC21?



    more...


    makeup tattoos of lips. tattoos lips tattoos. Tattoos On Lips | Tattoo Lover
  • Tattoos On Lips | Tattoo Lover



  • jonty_11
    12-14 12:56 PM
    Just called Ken Salazar's office, and made a comment to distinghuish between Illegal and Legals...and our retrogression issue.....again, seems like our cause is not something they know about...





    girlfriend DIY Temporary Lip Tattoos lips tattoos. lips tattooed to my neck
  • lips tattooed to my neck



  • gc_on_demand
    05-19 10:18 AM
    bump





    hairstyles Monroe lips tattoo Sacramento lips tattoos. Temporary lip tattoo: Pattern
  • Temporary lip tattoo: Pattern



  • aat0995
    09-23 02:44 PM
    soft LUD on a case 1 no. ahead of you or 1 no. behind you = very soft LUD on your case. Isn't everybody is smart enough to calculate the formula for very-raised-to-the-power-of-n soft LUD now.

    C'mon, the receipt numbers are not related at all. It is possible that reciept number X is for I-485 and receipt number X+1 is for refugee.





    crazymish
    03-06 12:33 AM
    your wife is exempt from EAD/AP fees. If you apply online for her EAD or AP, the system will automatically figure that out and will not charge anything additional

    Thx for the reply, one final question on the same lines per the reply above, if I were to file online, would the system ask her to go for fingerprinting again, i heard that if we were to apply paper based then we do not need to go again for a fingerprinting session. Please do share your thoughts here people.





    tdasara
    02-08 10:02 AM
    Dude

    No US educated foreign student qualifies for L1 visa. Microsoft/Intel/Sun are more interested in recruiting foreign students with PhD/MS from US Universities.

    Ever checked out a career fair in a big US School?