.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

motivational quotes about success

images Your Inspirational Quote motivational quotes about success. Motivational Quote on quot;SUCCESS
  • Motivational Quote on quot;SUCCESS



  • dummgelauft
    11-12 12:10 PM
    Sounds liek a great idea, I am right there with you, because this just makes no sense.

    Auf gut deutsch, wir kannst auf granit beissen





    wallpaper Motivational Quote on quot;SUCCESS motivational quotes about success. inspirational quotes about
  • inspirational quotes about



  • go_gc_way
    09-10 07:51 AM
    Shilpa Ghodgaonkar has rightly summarized probelms of skilled professionals waiting for their green cards.

    Thnaks to IV & Shilpa Ghodgaonkar for great efforts to bring the attention of law makers to our problems.

    Names of audience is impressive, I am hopeful this effort will help on going efforts to bring relief.

    Great job.





    motivational quotes about success. motivational quotes for
  • motivational quotes for



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    10-30 03:55 PM
    Same aberration here!

    My last LUD was 10/03 and was saying something like: "in response to your inquiry we mailed you bla bla bla..."
    Today 10/30 I got a new LUD but the message has reversed to what it was before: "In October 18 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made." and I just got confirmation ...with 5 e-mails!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:
    Anyone has any idea of what this means or is it just another "glitch" of their crazy software?





    2011 inspirational quotes about motivational quotes about success. quotes about success.
  • quotes about success.



  • dealsnet
    10-25 08:05 AM
    I found this in WWW.immigration.com


    "Spoke with an IO in TSC (via POJ) and came to know that my case is pending b’cos visa numbers are not available. I was like what >!”


    When I asked IO if 2008 quota visa numbers released at all after 1st Oct 2007 …. Answer I got back was…..”yes” but they were released before 1st Oct 2007 and already got consumed in September 2007…. Now they are waiting for state dept. to release more 2008 quota visa numbers it seems……and IO on call didn’t have any clue on when the new visa numbers will be released from State Dept."



    more...


    motivational quotes about success. Success- Inspirational Quotes
  • Success- Inspirational Quotes



  • BharatPremi
    12-07 10:10 AM
    My wife went for her biometrics today and what a surprise, her date of birth on the system was wrong.
    She only had DL on her and no passport. So, the ASC staff took her biometrics but refused to correct her DOB, claiming that passport was needed.
    So, we called up USCIS and upon description of the problem,were immediately transferred to level 2. Level 2 looked at the cases and confirmed that DOB was wrong on I-485. It was correct in I-765 and I-131. She said that the only way to correct it was to take infopass and present passport and DL.

    It is now more or less clear that DOB mismatch has caused her EAD to be stalled for so long.I have already got my EAD.

    Moral of the story : take passport for FP, infopass, etc. all the time.

    Our EADs and APs were filed separately with I-485 courier receipt. What a mess !!

    lets see what happens at infopass.

    Yes, USCIS is a Jungle and not sweet





    motivational quotes about success. positive quotes for success
  • positive quotes for success



  • Dhundhun
    06-11 01:17 PM
    How is the market? I want to share my history and see if the situation is the same in other places.
    I work in a small financial company in NJ since 2003 in IT. They are sponsoring my gc now. It's a growing company.
    At that time it was my boss, me (programmer) and an american girl (crystal reports). She left and we replace with an indian guy green card holder. Later he left and we hire 2 crystal reports developers, an indian and a russian both green card holders. Later we decided to hire another developer. Join us a hong kong born citizen. I think he is naturalized now. Anyway. Later we hired another programmer, come an indian gc holder. She left and we hired another indian programmer (i think she's in h1)
    Today we are trying to hire another programmer and so far, 1 month, no one show up.
    I don't know if this situation is happening in other places, but from our experience since 2003.
    - there are not many americans interested in IT ?!?
    - the unemployment is not affecting IT so much ?!? No one is showing up to fulfill our position now and in the previous years.
    - due to visa backlogs and restrictions, it's impratical to sponsor h1 or gc.

    My opinion, this a good example that immigration not so bad for US. With good immigration we would had filed our position and not took an american job.

    Again, anyone seeing the same in other places...

    Specialized people are not easily available.



    more...


    motivational quotes about success. dresses Motivational Quotes
  • dresses Motivational Quotes



  • Solong
    07-21 12:53 PM
    My H1-B visa expired on June 16, 2007. Extension (I-129) has been filed in May 2007 (before expiration). It has not been approved yet. It's still pending. My LC has been approved on July 09, 2007 and my PD is April 2004. My question is: Can I file concurrently I-140 and I-485? Will my application be rejected or will an RFE be issued?

    Thanks for your input.

    Solong:confused:





    2010 motivational quotes for motivational quotes about success. Your Inspirational Quote
  • Your Inspirational Quote



  • kumarr
    06-14 09:40 PM
    Thank you all for your helpful replies.

    Hopefully its just an easy one like mentioned above.



    more...


    motivational quotes about success. Success Motivational Quotes
  • Success Motivational Quotes



  • new2H1&GC
    11-13 02:30 PM
    Thank you all.

    I was able to apply without any hassle at all. I took all my documents, but only needed passport, driver's license and EAD as proof.

    Thanks again for all of your replies!
    :)





    hair quotes about success. motivational quotes about success. motivational quotes for success. Quotes on Success - Quotes
  • motivational quotes for success. Quotes on Success - Quotes



  • IAspire
    02-21 11:53 AM
    Thanks snathan. Can you please point me to a link that lists down the conditions needed to satisfy EB1/EB2/EB3. The link provide by samuel5028 is not working.

    Thanks
    IAspire



    more...


    motivational quotes about success. Motivational Quotes Art
  • Motivational Quotes Art



  • CareerHit
    10-14 11:02 PM
    Hi
    I'm on h1 and also have an EAD
    My current job is on my h1. And I have an EAD, but never used it.
    Question: Can I work pat time on my EAD and still retain my h1.

    Any pros and cons?

    Thanks
    Tejal





    hot Success- Inspirational Quotes motivational quotes about success. inspirational quotes,
  • inspirational quotes,



  • lacrossegc
    08-10 02:08 PM
    lets hope that the administration actually implements what it says it wants to do ...
    reducing the waiting times for background checks will help ....so that most adjustment apps will move to the "recommend approval" stage quickly and just wait for the Visa numbers to be current......



    more...


    house These motivational quotes will motivational quotes about success. motivational quotes about success. motivational quotes about success.
  • motivational quotes about success. motivational quotes about success.



  • nshantha
    07-18 02:36 PM
    Why you want to mad on him, What is there to become mad on him.

    Sorry admin, I got mad at this guy.





    tattoo positive quotes for success motivational quotes about success. Motivational quotes for
  • Motivational quotes for



  • bslraju
    05-26 04:16 PM
    Dear Members:

    My Lawyer was suggested that we request porting PD after the second I 140 gets approved instead of doing it at the time of applying for second I 140.

    They have mentioned that, If we request porting of 140 , Then in case if it is denied then 485 also gets denied(because this is linked to the new 140). This is according to Nebraska service center press release in Nov 2010.

    They suggested that I am on EAD and no longer maintaining H1 since 2008, its better apply interfiling/porting after second 140 is approved.

    Guys, had any one come across this situation ? can you please advise?

    Thank you in advance

    ---------------------------------------------------
    2001 entered but still fighting for GC batch.:)



    more...


    pictures dresses Motivational Quotes motivational quotes about success. pictures Motivational Quote on
  • pictures Motivational Quote on



  • klpd4dc
    08-20 02:35 PM
    Thanks a lot for your reply. Quoting the site further here:

    <QUOTE>
    What is the A# and the Alien Registration Number? Are they the same thing?

    Yes, these are two terms for the same thing. The A# is a case number that USCIS assigns to certain people, and then (usually, for exceptions see below) stays with you for the rest of your life, much like a Social Security Number. Most people get their A# when they apply for adjustment of status. It is also assigned if you apply for an employment authorization document (such as an F-1 OPT), a V visa, find yourself in deportation proceedings, and in a number of other situations.
    </quoting>

    But I guess visa number is a different thing from an A#. Thanks again for your reply





    dresses inspirational quotes, motivational quotes about success. inspirational quotes on
  • inspirational quotes on



  • eastindia
    05-10 09:18 AM
    VB will come today.

    I am going to ask my lawyer why it is late. It is is generally on Fridays in the first week on the month.

    We should hope for a good VB as it is delayed. If it was copy paste, it would have come out sooner.

    What do you say?



    more...


    makeup Success Motivational Quotes motivational quotes about success. These motivational quotes will
  • These motivational quotes will



  • sunshine2007
    08-27 05:30 PM
    I agree this is illegal and there have been many cases where applications have been denied for fraud. I knwo that is not your intention but USCIS considers this sort of "arrangement" a fraud.

    but if i go through a regular divorce process is that okay for the USCIS?





    girlfriend Motivational quotes for motivational quotes about success. images quotes on motivation
  • images quotes on motivation



  • srikondoji
    10-15 05:37 PM
    The way the government is trying to make money by first increasing H1-B fee and then adding premium processing and then adding I-140 premium processing, it looks like we are not too far from premium processing everything in GC(I-485 etc).

    They could introduce a jumbo offer for $20,000 and you get GC within few days.





    hairstyles Motivational Quotes Art motivational quotes about success. inspirational quotes for
  • inspirational quotes for



  • thomachan72
    11-05 03:00 PM
    Dude, if you find it difficult to digest, then don't do it with your kid. Its that simple.
    A debate on this is probably not warranted, as its subjective to every individual's situation.

    And btw, both my kids live with me, but they travelled with someone else to spend their vacation at grand-parent's house, so I am not trying to oppose your viewpoint.

    This is an infant we are talking about (less than 2 years!).....:o:o:o





    IAspire
    02-20 11:54 PM
    Hi All
    I am very confused with the entire Green Card process. Any help will be much appreciated. I will give a background.

    I have an experience of almost 6 years and work in an reputed Indian IT firm on H1B for a US bank. I am working in US on H1B for past 4 years. My wife is doing an MBA from a reputed US university on H4 visa.

    What Employment Based Green Card category am I eligible for? How long does it take to get EAD approval from the beginning of the process? Can my wife work only after the EAD is approved?

    Regards
    IAspire





    StuckInTheMuck
    05-04 03:39 PM
    [I apologize for starting a non-immigration related thread on this personal question.] I am trying to quickly book a US-India Lufthansa flight via Frankfurt for June travel, and the one I am looking at gives me 2-hr stopover (+30mins for boarding) at FRA in between connections, in the same terminal, on the return leg of the trip. My question to those of you who recently traveled via FRA is whether 2-hr is long enough to make the connection. I haven't had such a trip in a while, and not up-to-date with any additional (passport/immigration) verification procedure at this airport. I do know FRA does not require a transit visa.

    Thanks a bunch for your time.

    Cheers,
    stuck