.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Mv Agusta Brutale 990r

images MV Agusta Brutale 990R 150th Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. MV Agusta Brutale 990R
  • MV Agusta Brutale 990R



  • kriskris
    07-18 05:29 PM
    I have a feeling in my mind that i made some mistakes in the 485 application. I may be wrong also. My lawyer was so busy on June 29 and she asked me to fill out all the forms. I tried my best to make it as accurate as possible. My other concern is my lawyer applied for my I-140 on 6/17 and got the receipt date of 6/28 in the email. Now i am not sure whether my lawyer had included that e mail copy (Since we haven't got the receipt notice in the postal mail) with my 485 packet sent on the same day which had reached the USCIS on July 2.
    Are they going to reject my application just in case if my lawyer had missed that I 140 receipt copy???????????? or are they going to accept the app and RFE. If anybody had faced the similar situation, please help me to deal with this.





    wallpaper MV Agusta Brutale 990R Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. 2011 MV Agusta Brutale 990R
  • 2011 MV Agusta Brutale 990R



  • inskrish
    09-05 03:04 PM
    No. If you receive the CPO email, then approval is guaranteed, whether the online status changes or not. For some people, including my two dependants, there was neither the CPO email nor the status change, but the cases got approved.





    Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. New MV Agusta Brutale 990R
  • New MV Agusta Brutale 990R



  • solaris27
    01-25 07:03 PM
    yes we can just pray





    2011 2011 MV Agusta Brutale 990R Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. MV Agusta Brutale 990R
  • MV Agusta Brutale 990R



  • hiralal
    10-08 04:40 PM
    Visa Bulletin for November 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5172.html)



    more...


    Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. MV Agusta Brutale 990 R
  • MV Agusta Brutale 990 R



  • watzgc
    04-22 08:06 PM
    i had the same situation. your friend can apply for H1-B coz he is already counted. He'll loose whatever time that he is used on EAD and get the remaining time that is left on his 6 year period. If 6 years is already passed, he can still file for H1-B based on labor, 140 approval. In my case, my H1-B got denied coz of employer issues and i have an another H1-B with another company. Mean while i have filed AC21 with my new employer to be able to work..Hope this helps..

    Hi Sankar,
    Can one apply for another h1b if h1b extn not come thru and h1b already expired ?





    Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990 e
  • 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990 e



  • gdilla
    02-28 12:14 PM
    One option for you would be to consider looking for another job which meets your expectations. You can ask your new employer to file a new Green card PERM. After PERM approval you can file a new I-140 along with a request to transfer your priority date (PD) of Nov 2004 from the old I-140 to the new I-140. This way you can keep working in the job or profession of your choice while not sacrificing any of the time you have originally invested in the 1st Green card process. Hope this helps.

    Please see the link for additional information:

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=196367&page=54

    But does it have to be strictly in the same category, namely some kind of electrical engineer?



    more...


    Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. MV Agusta BRUTALE 990R New
  • MV Agusta BRUTALE 990R New



  • gg_ny
    09-20 05:24 PM
    Or try emailing or calling them from here. It helped me a bit.


    now days there is 'Returning Workers quota' in VFS and US embassy. visit VFS in person and take advantage of that process.

    cheers





    2010 New MV Agusta Brutale 990R Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. MV Agusta Brutale 990R 150th
  • MV Agusta Brutale 990R 150th



  • mdipi
    11-18 03:05 PM
    haha! sucking up to the mod...i see...i understand...



    more...


    Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. 2011 MV Agusta Brutale 990R
  • 2011 MV Agusta Brutale 990R



  • gg_ny
    09-24 08:54 PM
    I know this is not the original question asked, but I have heard that bad driving record surely does affect your green card processing!

    Any criminal activity that pertains to driving would show up but the screening excludes traffic violations (parking, speeding, lane rule breaking, and other moving violations). In some states repeated rule breaking leads to criminal record, may be you have heard in that context. DUI, hit and run, not stopping for accidents, damage to public or private property and not reporting it etc. are also bad driving practices (if one survive any of them ;-)) and might lead to
    criminal records and get flagged.





    hair MV Agusta Brutale 990R Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. MV Agusta Brutale 990R
  • MV Agusta Brutale 990R



  • Britsabroad
    December 3rd, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Ed - Dang. Wish I hadnt chickened out! I could have handled what you went through... Ordred thru amazon (d300 and 24-70 2.8) It will be interesting to compare notes over time...

    Owen



    more...


    Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. MV AGUSTA BRUTALE 990R RED
  • MV AGUSTA BRUTALE 990R RED



  • bkarnik
    04-13 04:30 PM
    We will be sending out an email to all of you very soon. Hopefully we can have a conference call maybe this weekend to go over what we are trying to achieve with the help of volunteers

    Any update for this weekend?





    hot MV Agusta Brutale 990 R Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990R
  • 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990R



  • Redeye
    04-16 12:52 PM
    Any help from the attorneys on this?



    more...


    house 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990R Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. MV Agusta Brutale 990R for 150
  • MV Agusta Brutale 990R for 150



  • asdqwe2k
    07-04 04:40 PM
    Another possible example here: I heard a case where one labor led to TWO green cards. My understanding this is not possible and might have happened because of the rush USCIS was approving cases.

    A friend of mine got 485 approval on June 29th. He was not expecting it to be approved for a specific reason: his company applied his GC using a pre-approved labor. The original labor was with a differnet person who left the company after his 485 was pending for six months (during retrogession time). That person later joined a company and eventually got his 485 approved. Meanwhile the company applied for the I140 withdrawal and simultaneously went ahead applying for I140 and 485 for my friend (he played along since nothing worse going to happen to anyone; and he had a complicated visa situation). They were not hopeful of approval but suddenly they saw the approval on June 29th.

    Who knows how many more irregularities happened there during last two weeks.

    There is nothing wrong in people getting approvals on july 2nd or for that matter entire this week or this month.. That is because, eventhough people get approval notice e-mails as july 2nd or any date after that, the actual approval happened 2-3 weeks before..

    For example, for most of NSC approval in june 18th week, people have indicated that there Green card physical copy showed approval as June 4th. They got approval notice, and actual green cards starting only in June 3rd week. There has been flood of approvals, at least in NSC region.. Just ask any last month GC approved person, to tell what is the date for "Resident Since" on the green card..





    tattoo 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990 e Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. Agusta Brutale 990R/2010-
  • Agusta Brutale 990R/2010-



  • rajenk
    09-16 04:48 PM
    USCIS is doing this to me the second time. They did the same with my EB3 I-140 and now with my EB2 I-140! I am really upset about the way this lazy NSC is handling I-140s.

    My EB2 I-140 was filed with premium processing on 9/2/2010. Today is 09/16 already and there are no hopes of my case getting touched or approved in 1 day! How do I know, because there are no LUDs since 09/03 (when the premium processing receipt issued).

    Same thing happened with my EB3 case when I requested for premium processing (at NSC) they gave back the premium fee and said they cannot complete the case with in 15 days! So why are they even having this premium service to fool around....

    Is there any thing that I could do about this?

    Thanks,
    Raj:(

    Check my next post on this thread. My I-140 got approved without any LUD changes! Came to know approval from attorney's office!



    more...


    pictures MV Agusta BRUTALE 990R New Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990 R,
  • 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990 R,



  • aachoo
    03-18 10:06 PM
    What happens if your W2 is higher then the prevailing wage? Like $22K higher?


    Look at my past posts. I asked this question some time back and people said it should be OK. I got an RFE and the lawyer did not seem to care that my current salary is much higher than the LC.

    -a





    dresses 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990R Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990 e
  • 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990 e



  • bach007
    08-21 10:15 PM
    It's not cheating. The August 16 date is the Processing Up-date, not the posting date.


    Check this out on header:

    Service Center Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center Posted August 16, 2007 ;)



    more...


    makeup 2011 MV Agusta Brutale 990R Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990R
  • 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990R



  • gg_ny
    09-20 05:24 PM
    Or try emailing or calling them from here. It helped me a bit.


    now days there is 'Returning Workers quota' in VFS and US embassy. visit VFS in person and take advantage of that process.

    cheers





    girlfriend Agusta Brutale 990R/2010- Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990R 2
  • 2010 MV Agusta Brutale 990R 2



  • brij523
    02-18 07:05 PM
    Hu Hu I got two people who will join Conf. Anyone else ready to help themself!





    hairstyles MV AGUSTA BRUTALE 990R RED Mv Agusta Brutale 990r. Brutale 990R / MV Agusta
  • Brutale 990R / MV Agusta



  • ameryki
    07-20 11:17 PM
    Hello,
    My wife is out of the country right now and planning to return in 3 weeks. She left the country with both copies (we only received 2 copies) of AP that is valid until Sept 10th 2009. Unfortunately we don't have a photocopy of the AP document and she has misplaced the two copies she took along with her. How do we approach this situation. The doc's we do have handy are:

    1- Original 485 Receipt Notice
    2- Original AP filing Receipt Notice
    3- Copy of AP approved screen from uscic. gov
    4- Original previous AP
    5- AP was issued by MSC

    Any advice?





    andy.jones110
    10-16 10:37 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    So you mean to say that I will get the Approval for Visa Transfer, but with consular processing and I need to Travel to my country of origin to get Visa stamped and I will get new I-94 when I enter US again.
    Am I correct?





    GCapplicant
    07-12 10:31 AM
    Oh Boring ...they dont have anything else to do...Just throwing stones.
    What does he mean tighter restriction on legal immigrants...Jealous people Hatred hatred hatred...on us.
    He cant be a native either.