
mariner5555
05-15 11:32 PM
wow ..so I guess there is hope :)
wallpaper across lower ack; Funny
anilsal
10-24 01:26 PM
It may be better to contact Judy Woodruff, who is driving this whole program at Yahoo. I remember seeing Judy as a former CNN anchor (quite a prominent one).
Judy may be the link to other possibilities for IV.
http://www.nndb.com/people/805/000050655/
Pappu?
Judy may be the link to other possibilities for IV.
http://www.nndb.com/people/805/000050655/
Pappu?
Vic
10-11 12:12 PM
Hi everyone,
I received an RFE for my I-140 application from the Nebraska Service Center around the requirement for my Master's degree. I had completed all the necessary course work in Spring 2003 and have official letters from the director of the dept stating that I have completed my course requirements and will graduate in 2003. As luck would have it - there were major administrative delays and I finally got my degree in 2006.
My lawyer is concerned that in responding to the RFE - I might get a denial since the requirement was a Master's degree. But I have letters and on my official transcripts - it clearly shows that the last course work I attended in school was in 2003.
I am confused and feeling helpless since I am afraid that I will get a denial and will need to restart my entire process from scratch.
Has anyone been in a similar situation and gotten past it OR does someone have any ideas on how to get around this and come up with an RFE response that will get me the I-140 approval (EB2)?
What makes it worse is that I already have the AP and EAD documents for myself and my spouse approved in hand.......and am hoping that I do not go through this ordeal all over again - this is the 3rd time I am going through the entire process - the first two times was because of company layoffs.
I received an RFE for my I-140 application from the Nebraska Service Center around the requirement for my Master's degree. I had completed all the necessary course work in Spring 2003 and have official letters from the director of the dept stating that I have completed my course requirements and will graduate in 2003. As luck would have it - there were major administrative delays and I finally got my degree in 2006.
My lawyer is concerned that in responding to the RFE - I might get a denial since the requirement was a Master's degree. But I have letters and on my official transcripts - it clearly shows that the last course work I attended in school was in 2003.
I am confused and feeling helpless since I am afraid that I will get a denial and will need to restart my entire process from scratch.
Has anyone been in a similar situation and gotten past it OR does someone have any ideas on how to get around this and come up with an RFE response that will get me the I-140 approval (EB2)?
What makes it worse is that I already have the AP and EAD documents for myself and my spouse approved in hand.......and am hoping that I do not go through this ordeal all over again - this is the 3rd time I am going through the entire process - the first two times was because of company layoffs.
2011 david beckham tattoos back.
northstar1
07-26 03:57 PM
My company is going through a merger and it will be complete by third qtr of this year. I already filed my AOS on July 2nd.
I was told by my immigration attorney that if a buyer (new company) takeover all the immigration liabilities then I don't need to file an amendment. Is this correct?
From what i've researched, in your scenario it could quite possibly slip through without being an issue. Now technically, i beleive you are supposed to notify USCIS of a change if it occurs prior to 180 days of the 485 being pending and possibly file an successor of interest i-140. After 180 days it becomes a moot point since you are eligible for portablity and a simple job letter will suffice. In the former case if the officer notices it, you may get an RFE which will need to be responded with proof of the new companies, successor of interest status.
This is MY understanding. Not sure if it is totally accurate.
I was told by my immigration attorney that if a buyer (new company) takeover all the immigration liabilities then I don't need to file an amendment. Is this correct?
From what i've researched, in your scenario it could quite possibly slip through without being an issue. Now technically, i beleive you are supposed to notify USCIS of a change if it occurs prior to 180 days of the 485 being pending and possibly file an successor of interest i-140. After 180 days it becomes a moot point since you are eligible for portablity and a simple job letter will suffice. In the former case if the officer notices it, you may get an RFE which will need to be responded with proof of the new companies, successor of interest status.
This is MY understanding. Not sure if it is totally accurate.
more...
Puncher
January 27th, 2006, 04:13 AM
That depends on what your needs are. New or used camera? Already have some lenses/accessories? How much of a system are you going to build (how many/type of lenses needed)? Do you have friends who also have a DSLR system, from which you might borrow stuff? Do you have a possibility/need for rentals close to where you live? ...
drirshad
08-10 07:53 PM
Don't miss this ship, get ur medical done in India and file ASAP i m not sure if u go for Consular Processing do u need to here or not. Its only filing 485 u need to be here. Check with ur attorney ....
more...
nousername
12-15 09:11 PM
I was in similar (not same) situation years back.. The difference was that in my case only one company applied for my H1B transfer and I got the approval without i-94, just like you and I had to re-enter.
I also stayed in the country looking for a job (without pay stub), etc... At the US embassy they only asked me how I got the next job, no other questions. Don't remember if they asked for my tax returns as at the time I did not make the required amount.. but I surly carried my returns.
I did not do any calculations in your case but the only thing that worries me is the time you were out of status. If it is more than 180 days then I might be little worried. May be guru's here can throw some light on that.
Dear Sunny,
I will be honest to VO and there is no doubt about it. But i am wonerding if my past condition is going to pose any threat on my visa stamping.
And i am also wondering if anyone has gone with situation like mine?
My company has not applied for GC (labor) yet.
I also stayed in the country looking for a job (without pay stub), etc... At the US embassy they only asked me how I got the next job, no other questions. Don't remember if they asked for my tax returns as at the time I did not make the required amount.. but I surly carried my returns.
I did not do any calculations in your case but the only thing that worries me is the time you were out of status. If it is more than 180 days then I might be little worried. May be guru's here can throw some light on that.
Dear Sunny,
I will be honest to VO and there is no doubt about it. But i am wonerding if my past condition is going to pose any threat on my visa stamping.
And i am also wondering if anyone has gone with situation like mine?
My company has not applied for GC (labor) yet.
2010 Ideas and art pictures for
roseball
07-28 03:10 PM
We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
I e-filed my AP renewal on May 25th, mailed the supporting docs the next day. TSC approved my AP on June 19th and I received the AP in mail on June 21st.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
I e-filed my AP renewal on May 25th, mailed the supporting docs the next day. TSC approved my AP on June 19th and I received the AP in mail on June 21st.
more...
natrajs
04-15 11:53 AM
My wife has ITIN till last year and we filed jointly. This year she has a social security number and we filed using social security number. Return was rejected by IRS saying that my wife's last year's AGI is wrong. Has anyone run into this ? What was the resolution ?
You can either mail the Tax return or put $0 for the wife's last year AGI and E file it
You can either mail the Tax return or put $0 for the wife's last year AGI and E file it
hair Heart Tattoo Designs
kondur_007
03-23 01:33 PM
Hello gurus,
need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).
I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???
H1bdude1
I believe that A# is like SSN and one person can have only one number. To the best of my knowledge you should use the same A# on all those applications.
However, I have known people who had more than one A# assigned, but they were then advised to contact USCIS to merge those files. I would think, it would make sense to use the same A#.
Again, it would be of great help if you can clarify this with an attorney, or someone else on this forum who is more knowledgeable than me.
Good Luck.
need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).
I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???
H1bdude1
I believe that A# is like SSN and one person can have only one number. To the best of my knowledge you should use the same A# on all those applications.
However, I have known people who had more than one A# assigned, but they were then advised to contact USCIS to merge those files. I would think, it would make sense to use the same A#.
Again, it would be of great help if you can clarify this with an attorney, or someone else on this forum who is more knowledgeable than me.
Good Luck.
more...
addsf345
11-11 03:46 PM
I am a july 2007 filler as well and my GC was approved last month though the processing date was few months behind. I know some other cases as well whose 485 was approved when the processing date was not current. So i would say that just stay positive and keep your fingers crossed. Happy days should be just around the corner.
can you share more details about your case?
can you share more details about your case?
hot Name Tattoo Designs Pictures
pak
07-19 08:25 AM
I am on H1B and finishing 6 yrs in Jan 2008 and my employer never applied LC. My wife is on H4 and her LC is approved.
We are applying 140, 485, 765 for my wife. I and my daughter applying 485 and 765. So our status will be on EAD.
I have another daughter aged below 14 so can not apply 765.
My questions are:
1. After the expliry of my H1B, wife's H4, Kids' H4, what will be our status?
2. What will be status for my daughter aged below 14 yrs.
I am filing my own due to lack of fund, pl. help gurus!!!
We are applying 140, 485, 765 for my wife. I and my daughter applying 485 and 765. So our status will be on EAD.
I have another daughter aged below 14 so can not apply 765.
My questions are:
1. After the expliry of my H1B, wife's H4, Kids' H4, what will be our status?
2. What will be status for my daughter aged below 14 yrs.
I am filing my own due to lack of fund, pl. help gurus!!!
more...
house Name Japanese Tattoos Designs
saibaba
12-09 10:50 PM
thanq hankles
tattoo Butterfly Tattoo Art – a

gcgcgcgc
10-26 05:44 PM
I was surprised to see my AP in hand
It seems it was approved on Oct 9 and my attorney received it on 22 oct
I received it today to be very surprised as the online message still says case received and pending
What surprises me more is that I had called USCIS 2 times between oct 9 and today and they didnot tell me that the case has been approved
Good luck to all
Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.
It seems it was approved on Oct 9 and my attorney received it on 22 oct
I received it today to be very surprised as the online message still says case received and pending
What surprises me more is that I had called USCIS 2 times between oct 9 and today and they didnot tell me that the case has been approved
Good luck to all
Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.
more...
pictures arabic name tattoo designs
go_guy123
11-03 06:05 AM
According to OH Law's website:
11/02/2007: H.R. 3043 Conference Update - Both Immigration Bills Killed!
One good news and one bad news. According to the AILA, the Conference committee took out both immigration riders from the H.R. 3043. It means that there will be no increase of the H-1B to $5,830. At the same time, there will be no recapture of EB-3 visa numbers for the Schedule A workers through this legislation.
The wicked witch is dead. As for me I have packed my bags and moved to Canada. I first came in 1999 as a student and immigration has been downhill since then. It has left a bitter taste for me.
11/02/2007: H.R. 3043 Conference Update - Both Immigration Bills Killed!
One good news and one bad news. According to the AILA, the Conference committee took out both immigration riders from the H.R. 3043. It means that there will be no increase of the H-1B to $5,830. At the same time, there will be no recapture of EB-3 visa numbers for the Schedule A workers through this legislation.
The wicked witch is dead. As for me I have packed my bags and moved to Canada. I first came in 1999 as a student and immigration has been downhill since then. It has left a bitter taste for me.
dresses 2010 ack tattoo name. tattoo
ItIsNotFunny
02-21 08:06 AM
How can you use I-140 from Company A and 485 from Company B. I think you can't do it.
But I think you can use AC21 with Company B as 180 days has crossed after filing 485 and your I-140 is pending. This is very risky.
I would suggest you to consult an Attorney before taking any decision.
485 is not based on any company....
But I think you can use AC21 with Company B as 180 days has crossed after filing 485 and your I-140 is pending. This is very risky.
I would suggest you to consult an Attorney before taking any decision.
485 is not based on any company....
more...
makeup Custom Tattoo designs by

austingc
09-01 10:21 AM
Thank you for your help in this regard. My attorney submitted
1. Expert Opinion Letter
2. University Letter
and the I-140 RFE was cleared in 2 days and got the approval today (per USCIS case status).
Mine was PP.
That’s great news. Congratulations.
1. Expert Opinion Letter
2. University Letter
and the I-140 RFE was cleared in 2 days and got the approval today (per USCIS case status).
Mine was PP.
That’s great news. Congratulations.
girlfriend sleeve tattoos designs men.
user1205
08-25 10:04 PM
http://www.shusterman.com
He's also advertising on his website wining this type of case.
He's also advertising on his website wining this type of case.
hairstyles Chinese Name Tattoo Designs
Macaca
02-08 09:28 AM
Can L1A/B apply for GC? Any differences in GC process for L1A/B? Thanks.
sledge_hammer
06-17 10:22 AM
For USPS deliveries:
USCIS
Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041
For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
USCIS
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
I sent it using United States Postal Service (usps). I did use full zip code (75185-2401). I also used usps return receipt, which means somebody from USCIS has to sign this form.
USCIS
Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041
For private courier (non-USPS) deliveries:
USCIS
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
I sent it using United States Postal Service (usps). I did use full zip code (75185-2401). I also used usps return receipt, which means somebody from USCIS has to sign this form.
yganreddy
09-16 12:11 AM
Also I suggest to take an infopass and explain the situation to officer. Take a printout of approval mail and give a try.


