bikram_das_in
05-21 04:40 PM
Doe anybody have any doubt who developed USCIS software?............ Loser's Guild.
wallpaper hot nicki minaj booty efore

CrazyWorld
08-05 12:30 PM
Why partial, If I were you I would have asked for a full refund !
$1,290 is no small amount given for absolutely nothing in return...I would done everything to get that back and given it to a suitable charity, which is the true giving: something just for the sake of giving for the betterment of the world.
I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.
Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.
Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.
$1,290 is no small amount given for absolutely nothing in return...I would done everything to get that back and given it to a suitable charity, which is the true giving: something just for the sake of giving for the betterment of the world.
I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.
Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.
Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.

sharadara
09-02 10:17 AM
Thanks GCDreamer and sbmallik.
Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?
Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?
2011 nicki minaj booty efore and after. nicki minaj booty efore
seekerofpeace
09-11 10:11 PM
1 approved one pending so I voted. Actually I can vote for both "The approved" and "Awaiting Approval" polls...isn't that great....:(
SoP
SoP
more...

Desertfox
01-03 01:19 AM
SEVIS applies to F, M and J nonimmigrant students irrespective of undergraduate or graduate studies. I don't think Robert Kumar should consider F1, because he already has AOS pending status and not considered a nonimmigrant student anymore. Its no different than a permanent resident applying for a F1 visa. BTW, I took more than 18 credits in year 2010 @ resident tuition rate with my I-485 receipt, and received federal student loan as an eligible non-citizen with my AP stamp on passport. From what I heard on this forum, some universities are reluctant in considering AOS for resident tuition rate, but one can get help from the justice department in such cases. Here in Arizona all state universities accept AOS as equivalent status of a permanent resident.
seahawks
09-11 08:02 PM
Congratulations, we have 23 members join the local WA state chapter! Welcome everyone who signed up. Calling all WA state, Oregon members to please sign up with the group link below. We need as much support as we can to support IV initiative.
more...
GCNirvana007
09-10 11:48 PM
You are either unmarried or Divorced....Absolutely kidding :)
Unmarried actually :p
Unmarried actually :p
2010 nicki minaj before and after
needlotsofluck
08-02 11:53 PM
It is a mess.. The USCIS site says it will accept old versions of the forms (765 and 131), and they have clearly stated in their FAQs that applicants who were eligible to file under the July bulletin can file 765 and 131 using the previous versions of the forms and at old fees ($ 180 and $ 170). However, the previous versions of the forms are not available at the USCIS website.. I am filling up my forms today, and I had to dig up the old forms on Google. (Not that the new forms are any different in the information to be filled.. I just wanted to make sure the checks and mailing addresses are correct as per the old forms). Anyway, even in the old forms, for I-765, it says, if say you are from PA, send the forms to TX. In the 485 form (previous version), it says if you are EB, mail it to NE. Switch back (OK, now we are confused) back to I-765 and somewhere at the bottom, it says, in effect "Dash it all! If you've already filed I-485, just send the form to the service center to which you sent your I-485!"
So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..
If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.
So I'm planning to send it to NE service center tomorrow.. If it is all a big mistake, I'm hoping someone will let me know before tomorrow afternoon..
If old forms are used, then the instruction stated in the old form should be followed. Since in your case, your I-485 was sent to NE, then 765 and 131 should also be sent to NE. I will also do the same since I will use old forms. Regardless, seek an attorney to verify. I am still waiting for my receipt (though, it is ok to file without it) and will file my forms a week before Aug.17. Who knows what this INS people will decide again by that time. Good luck to us.
more...
whiteStallion
05-22 07:40 PM
My PERM application filed on 10th March 2008 in Chicago, got certified this Monday(05.19.2008). So you should be very close to your approval...may be next week!
All the best!
All the best!
hair nicki minaj she is touted as
gc_check
06-15 04:16 PM
Looks like at least they have touched or near review for all the cases filed in July 07 Rush and if Visas are available, at least in a position to approve. Aug 17th was the dead line to file the applications back in 2007 when they opened the gates. The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS Service Center as per their webpage. .Also the processing times are as of 4/30/2009.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do
Does this mean, they have enough statistics to set the PD cut-off dates reasonable ???? Guess have to wait to see for FY10 VB's
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do
Does this mean, they have enough statistics to set the PD cut-off dates reasonable ???? Guess have to wait to see for FY10 VB's
more...
dupedinjuly
07-10 02:48 PM
http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,680197801,00.html
Workers feeling cheated by green-card reversal
By Deborah Bulkeley
Deseret Morning News
A surprise government announcement that there were plenty of employer-sponsored green cards available raised Mehul Kapadia's hopes that his wait for permanent residency was finally over.
But then, a sudden announcement that no new green cards will be issued for highly skilled workers until fall has Kapadia wondering if he'll ever find stability in America.
The State Department announced last month that employment visa numbers were available for all people seeking employer-sponsored green cards, except unskilled workers.
Applicants often wait years for those numbers. Kapadia, an Ogden software engineer originally from India, says he's been in line since Dec. 16, 2003.
For now, he's a legal worker with a temporary visa. So, when he saw he could apply for the green card number, Kapadia underwent the required medical exam and submitted his documentation July 2, the first day it could be submitted.
Then, that same day, the State Department issued an update stating that "sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 employment numbers." The department called the backlog reduction an "unexpected action" and said employment visa numbers would be available again Oct. 1.
CIS had been working since May to reduce a backlog in applications it already has on file, said Bill Wright, spokesman for the agency.
"There's a numerical limitation of roughly 147,000 visas available (annually)," he said. "Once we met that numerical limitation, we requested that the State Department post a brand new, revised bulletin that anything after that is no longer eligible."
The State Department had originally posted the bulletin to ensure that all available visas for the fiscal year would be issued, said Steve Royster, State Department spokesman for consular affairs. Last year, he said, roughly 10,000 such visas weren't issued.
"Processing visas on file with CIS is going to benefit all the applicants in the pool, and this will ensure the entire allotment of visas for 2007 will be used," he said.
But Kapadia now says he feels cheated by two federal agencies that said one thing one day and another the next.
"Nobody knows what happened," he said. "This was kind of a big rejection and sense of being let down, but for what? We still can't comprehend why they acted in this extraordinary manner."
Kapadia isn't alone. Tens of thousands of people who work in the United States under employment visas and their families were affected by the change, said Crystal Williams, associate director for programs at the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
"There are people who flew to the United States so they could apply and had their families fly back. They paid attorney fees," Williams said.
AILA's sister organization, the American Immigration Law Foundation, is considering a lawsuit against the two federal agencies, Williams said.
"We've gone back now about 25 years and have never found a situation in which a bulletin was revised after the first of the month," she said.
Neither Royster nor Wright would comment on potential litigation. Wright suggested that anyone who filed an application on July 2 contact their local CIS office to find out the status.
The fee to apply for a green card increases July 30 from $395 to $1,010, including a fingerprinting fee.
Kapadia says he isn't worried about the fee hike so much as the freedom he'd receive with permanent residency. He'd be able to travel internationally without restrictions, and establish residency to study for a master's degree. He and his wife would be able to remain in the country if he loses his job, and they'd eventually be able to apply for citizenship.
"It's kind of a golden cage we are in. We are free, we are in America, but we are stopped from doing anything," he said. "I am looking for the American dream, but it is looking like more of a mirage."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributing: The Associated Press
E-mail: dbulkeley@desnews.com
Workers feeling cheated by green-card reversal
By Deborah Bulkeley
Deseret Morning News
A surprise government announcement that there were plenty of employer-sponsored green cards available raised Mehul Kapadia's hopes that his wait for permanent residency was finally over.
But then, a sudden announcement that no new green cards will be issued for highly skilled workers until fall has Kapadia wondering if he'll ever find stability in America.
The State Department announced last month that employment visa numbers were available for all people seeking employer-sponsored green cards, except unskilled workers.
Applicants often wait years for those numbers. Kapadia, an Ogden software engineer originally from India, says he's been in line since Dec. 16, 2003.
For now, he's a legal worker with a temporary visa. So, when he saw he could apply for the green card number, Kapadia underwent the required medical exam and submitted his documentation July 2, the first day it could be submitted.
Then, that same day, the State Department issued an update stating that "sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 employment numbers." The department called the backlog reduction an "unexpected action" and said employment visa numbers would be available again Oct. 1.
CIS had been working since May to reduce a backlog in applications it already has on file, said Bill Wright, spokesman for the agency.
"There's a numerical limitation of roughly 147,000 visas available (annually)," he said. "Once we met that numerical limitation, we requested that the State Department post a brand new, revised bulletin that anything after that is no longer eligible."
The State Department had originally posted the bulletin to ensure that all available visas for the fiscal year would be issued, said Steve Royster, State Department spokesman for consular affairs. Last year, he said, roughly 10,000 such visas weren't issued.
"Processing visas on file with CIS is going to benefit all the applicants in the pool, and this will ensure the entire allotment of visas for 2007 will be used," he said.
But Kapadia now says he feels cheated by two federal agencies that said one thing one day and another the next.
"Nobody knows what happened," he said. "This was kind of a big rejection and sense of being let down, but for what? We still can't comprehend why they acted in this extraordinary manner."
Kapadia isn't alone. Tens of thousands of people who work in the United States under employment visas and their families were affected by the change, said Crystal Williams, associate director for programs at the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
"There are people who flew to the United States so they could apply and had their families fly back. They paid attorney fees," Williams said.
AILA's sister organization, the American Immigration Law Foundation, is considering a lawsuit against the two federal agencies, Williams said.
"We've gone back now about 25 years and have never found a situation in which a bulletin was revised after the first of the month," she said.
Neither Royster nor Wright would comment on potential litigation. Wright suggested that anyone who filed an application on July 2 contact their local CIS office to find out the status.
The fee to apply for a green card increases July 30 from $395 to $1,010, including a fingerprinting fee.
Kapadia says he isn't worried about the fee hike so much as the freedom he'd receive with permanent residency. He'd be able to travel internationally without restrictions, and establish residency to study for a master's degree. He and his wife would be able to remain in the country if he loses his job, and they'd eventually be able to apply for citizenship.
"It's kind of a golden cage we are in. We are free, we are in America, but we are stopped from doing anything," he said. "I am looking for the American dream, but it is looking like more of a mirage."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contributing: The Associated Press
E-mail: dbulkeley@desnews.com
hot hair hair Nicki Minaj – Pink
REDS
07-20 08:28 AM
I am facing the same situation .My PD is Sep 2003 and my I 140 is pending, recently filed 485 and on top of that i am unmarried, I am scared that my 485might get approved before i get married.
more...
house hot nicki minaj before after

admin
02-12 09:19 AM
sundar99,
That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.
As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.
That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.
As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.
tattoo nicki minaj before surgery and after. nicki minaj plastic surgery
bluekayal
10-17 08:15 AM
thanks for clarifying.
more...
pictures nicki minaj before after

satishbsk
07-08 05:58 PM
How do u know that?
When I and my wife gave DNA, the volunteer who collected told that they collected 20 k so far and it is tough to get a match, and it might be only Indian DNA may match to Vinay.
When I and my wife gave DNA, the volunteer who collected told that they collected 20 k so far and it is tough to get a match, and it might be only Indian DNA may match to Vinay.
dresses nicki minaj bum efore and after. nicki minaj fake booty efore
gconmymind
04-07 03:54 PM
Does it in any way affect my Naturalization Application?
There is another thread on this. Please search. It seems there is a USCIS address in Kentucky where you need to send it.
There is another thread on this. Please search. It seems there is a USCIS address in Kentucky where you need to send it.
more...
makeup makeup nicki minaj before
rcr_bulk
08-28 05:45 PM
For different initiatives. Did you see my join date? I joined in the first month when it is founded. Not a big deal...I am not even sure why i have to prove and tell these stories....last post....
At last , now you found right the thing to do.
At last , now you found right the thing to do.
girlfriend nicki minaj implants efore
vandanaverdia
09-09 01:57 PM
^^^ bump ^^^
hairstyles nicki minaj booty fake efore
desijackass
11-02 09:34 AM
I got my H1 B stamped in Oct 2010 at the Vancouver consulate.
Step 1:
The first thing you need to get an appointment at Vancouver consulate is to visit their website (Vancouver • U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/vancouver.asp)). Instructions on the website are pretty straightforward. Use the online system to enter all your information and fill up the DS160 electronically. Upload a recent photo (within 6 months). I saw a number of people have to produce newer photos when I was at the consulate because the ones they provided were too old. If you screw up on that , don't worry there is a photo booth inside the consulate (that is super expensive) and you can get pics there. There is also a store across from the consulate where you can get pics.,\
Once you fill up your DS 160, continue the application process for the visa, and at the very last step you can request a date. I did mine a month in advance and I think the system releases dates only 1 month in advance. My appointment was on Oct18 and the system allowed me to change dates upto Oct 15. Pay the online fee using your credit card and make sure you have a printer handy. The reciept they send you is important and make sure you print it out immediately. I did not find another spot where you could print it.
Step 2:
Now that you have an appointment , if you are Indian , you will need a valid visa for Canada. Goto the Canadian consulate website for the USA and depending on your nearest consulate send the application. Please remember the Canadian consulate is not as efficient as the US consulate and allow at least 3 weeks for them to process your visa. Mine took over 15 days and they sent the passport back regular ordinary mail. The passport reached a day late , so I had to rebook my airline tickets. If you plan things well , you can get your passport back and book tickets then. I have read online that you can send them an express mail cover , but I didn't see anything of that sort on the website, you can try it, worst case you will be out $20. The Canadian form is a pain , but once that is done, just mail everything in. For Canada I said reason for visit was "tourism" , didnt really talk about the Visa renewal. I included bank documents, and last 3 paystubs. You don't need a valid US visa to go to Canada because technically the H1B document is valid for return.
Step 3:
Assuming you have got your Canadian visa, buy airline tickets to Seattle, it is much cheaper than buying tickets to Vancouver. Once there there are a number of ways to cross the border. You can be super cheap and take a bus , or if you have friends and family you can rent a car and drive across. My car rental rate for the whole week was $275. Vancouver has a great public transport system and you do not really need a car there.
I crossed over at midnight so there was no traffic, the lazy Canadian border guard didn't really care , barely looked and my passport and waved me through. (Makes sense that they don't care that much because the US is so strict, if you are here and crossing over, you are probably legal!) Don't take any food across, thats one of the questions they ask you, and if you do have any , it would probably be a hasssle.
Step 4:
Now that you are in Canada, you don't have to stay downtown Vancouver. I pricelined a hotel (Hilton) in Burnaby, which is the next suburb also called metro town. $75 a night , whcih was a great deal for the hotel, right across from a really large shopping mall.It was also 5 mins walk from their sky train system.I would suggest getting a hotel for atleast 3 days. and then getting more if you required. So I parked my car there. Monday morning , interview day, I took the skytrain downtown, I think the stop was waterfront or the one before that, sky trains are empty, fast and efficient <20mins to get downtown and $3.5 for the ticket. 5mins walk from the station to 1075 w pender street where the consulate is located. There are hardly any signs, so you may have to ask around. Hint: the consulate is in the same building as the Starbucks. Don't bother going early than 20 mins, because you will just stand around waiting. 20 mins in to your appointment, make your way to the consulate.
You will need your passport, supporting documents (just the bar code DS160 reciept), pay stubs, H1B notice etc
They will do a preliminary check at the entrance,DO NOT TAKE YOUR CELL PHONE or any electronics with you, you will be sent away.
After that you go to this dull , drab room, where you sit around for about 1/2 hour till they check your docs and wait for finger printing. They are usually very friendly there, any discrepancy , they let you correct it, not like Chennai where they kick you out.
After 1/2 hour I got finger printed then was taken up to the 20th floor, where I had to wait for 5 mins.When my number was called.
I then went up to the counter, the lady asked my what I did, where I worked (Usual BS), it was my third renewal, so it was pretty lax. I work for a Big 10 school, so it wasn't much of a problem. I was done in 5 mins, and she said that she was sticking sticker on my passport so I could come back on Wednesday and pick it up, or I could have it sent to DHL, I said , I would come back.
I was out of there, I then explored Vancouver for a couple of days, went back to consulate on Wednesday when a security guard handed me my passport. I pricelined the same hotel and extended my stay for a few days, then drove back to Seattle.
On my return, my entry was smooth, they checked my paperwork, american border guards were very efficient and friendly. It was a half hour wait at peach arch, and I was there at 7 am. I did notice lines getting bigger. I had to pay$6 for a new I-94 and then drove to Seattle airport and was out of there.
Step 1:
The first thing you need to get an appointment at Vancouver consulate is to visit their website (Vancouver • U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/vancouver.asp)). Instructions on the website are pretty straightforward. Use the online system to enter all your information and fill up the DS160 electronically. Upload a recent photo (within 6 months). I saw a number of people have to produce newer photos when I was at the consulate because the ones they provided were too old. If you screw up on that , don't worry there is a photo booth inside the consulate (that is super expensive) and you can get pics there. There is also a store across from the consulate where you can get pics.,\
Once you fill up your DS 160, continue the application process for the visa, and at the very last step you can request a date. I did mine a month in advance and I think the system releases dates only 1 month in advance. My appointment was on Oct18 and the system allowed me to change dates upto Oct 15. Pay the online fee using your credit card and make sure you have a printer handy. The reciept they send you is important and make sure you print it out immediately. I did not find another spot where you could print it.
Step 2:
Now that you have an appointment , if you are Indian , you will need a valid visa for Canada. Goto the Canadian consulate website for the USA and depending on your nearest consulate send the application. Please remember the Canadian consulate is not as efficient as the US consulate and allow at least 3 weeks for them to process your visa. Mine took over 15 days and they sent the passport back regular ordinary mail. The passport reached a day late , so I had to rebook my airline tickets. If you plan things well , you can get your passport back and book tickets then. I have read online that you can send them an express mail cover , but I didn't see anything of that sort on the website, you can try it, worst case you will be out $20. The Canadian form is a pain , but once that is done, just mail everything in. For Canada I said reason for visit was "tourism" , didnt really talk about the Visa renewal. I included bank documents, and last 3 paystubs. You don't need a valid US visa to go to Canada because technically the H1B document is valid for return.
Step 3:
Assuming you have got your Canadian visa, buy airline tickets to Seattle, it is much cheaper than buying tickets to Vancouver. Once there there are a number of ways to cross the border. You can be super cheap and take a bus , or if you have friends and family you can rent a car and drive across. My car rental rate for the whole week was $275. Vancouver has a great public transport system and you do not really need a car there.
I crossed over at midnight so there was no traffic, the lazy Canadian border guard didn't really care , barely looked and my passport and waved me through. (Makes sense that they don't care that much because the US is so strict, if you are here and crossing over, you are probably legal!) Don't take any food across, thats one of the questions they ask you, and if you do have any , it would probably be a hasssle.
Step 4:
Now that you are in Canada, you don't have to stay downtown Vancouver. I pricelined a hotel (Hilton) in Burnaby, which is the next suburb also called metro town. $75 a night , whcih was a great deal for the hotel, right across from a really large shopping mall.It was also 5 mins walk from their sky train system.I would suggest getting a hotel for atleast 3 days. and then getting more if you required. So I parked my car there. Monday morning , interview day, I took the skytrain downtown, I think the stop was waterfront or the one before that, sky trains are empty, fast and efficient <20mins to get downtown and $3.5 for the ticket. 5mins walk from the station to 1075 w pender street where the consulate is located. There are hardly any signs, so you may have to ask around. Hint: the consulate is in the same building as the Starbucks. Don't bother going early than 20 mins, because you will just stand around waiting. 20 mins in to your appointment, make your way to the consulate.
You will need your passport, supporting documents (just the bar code DS160 reciept), pay stubs, H1B notice etc
They will do a preliminary check at the entrance,DO NOT TAKE YOUR CELL PHONE or any electronics with you, you will be sent away.
After that you go to this dull , drab room, where you sit around for about 1/2 hour till they check your docs and wait for finger printing. They are usually very friendly there, any discrepancy , they let you correct it, not like Chennai where they kick you out.
After 1/2 hour I got finger printed then was taken up to the 20th floor, where I had to wait for 5 mins.When my number was called.
I then went up to the counter, the lady asked my what I did, where I worked (Usual BS), it was my third renewal, so it was pretty lax. I work for a Big 10 school, so it wasn't much of a problem. I was done in 5 mins, and she said that she was sticking sticker on my passport so I could come back on Wednesday and pick it up, or I could have it sent to DHL, I said , I would come back.
I was out of there, I then explored Vancouver for a couple of days, went back to consulate on Wednesday when a security guard handed me my passport. I pricelined the same hotel and extended my stay for a few days, then drove back to Seattle.
On my return, my entry was smooth, they checked my paperwork, american border guards were very efficient and friendly. It was a half hour wait at peach arch, and I was there at 7 am. I did notice lines getting bigger. I had to pay$6 for a new I-94 and then drove to Seattle airport and was out of there.
sdrblr
09-09 10:21 AM
I had the similar mail "Welcome" and no CPO email or status. I got the "Official" welcome letter:D yesterday. The letter said welcome and card will be sent with in 3 weeks. I know couple of guys who go the card in a week. Waiting for the card today :)
rogerdepena
08-01 10:47 PM
These are applications entered into the system on August 1st, not the ones received on August 1st.
i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.
i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.


