.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

nicki minaj pink friday dress

images Nicki Minaj is featured in New nicki minaj pink friday dress. MAC teamed up with Nicki Minaj
  • MAC teamed up with Nicki Minaj



  • rajeshalex
    07-30 09:29 AM
    May be we can ask the important questions from everyone and filter it out/ask the top ten among them as a community?





    wallpaper MAC teamed up with Nicki Minaj nicki minaj pink friday dress. NICKI MINAJ PINK FRIDAY 11.22.
  • NICKI MINAJ PINK FRIDAY 11.22.



  • camilopino
    01-08 04:48 PM
    Well the processing times for my cathegory are January 07, which I supose means that there are five months later than my I485 receipt date: July 07. I suppose it will happen one day. Thanks!





    nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj “Pink Friday”
  • Nicki Minaj “Pink Friday”



  • bala50
    07-26 10:25 PM
    any idea when will this be taken up?


    No idea when the amendment will be taken up. But the bill is currently being debated in senate.





    2011 NICKI MINAJ PINK FRIDAY 11.22. nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki-minaj-pink-friday-look
  • Nicki-minaj-pink-friday-look



  • botol123
    10-17 09:08 PM
    The USCIS has returned the my entire package - I-140, I-485, I-131 and I-765 - to my lawyer by mistake.

    The package was received at the Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd received by J Barrett at 10:25 AM. Nebraska follows a policy of transferring a certain number of their cases to the Texas Service Center to help with the work. So mine went to Texas.

    Texas sent it back to my lawyer with a standard form letter telling us that we have to send it to the office that has proper jurisdiction, i.e. the Nebraska Service Center. The letter date shows 10/05/2007. The I-485, I-131, I-765 applications, and I-140 petition have notes with the dates July 2 and July 3 in them.



    more...


    nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki performed at Oceana
  • Nicki performed at Oceana



  • MissionImpossibleGC
    08-23 03:33 PM
    I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.

    Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
    Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.





    nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj brought out the
  • Nicki Minaj brought out the



  • srinivas_o
    08-11 10:28 AM
    I moved from Austin to Dallas and changed my address online using AR-11 and also updated the pending I-485 with the new address online. It was very easy and within a week I got a letter from USCIS saying that my address is updated on the application. As others said it is by law to inform the change of address in 10 or 11 days after the move. I don't think you have to worry about any delays if you change the address.


    wandmaker is correct.

    Updating USCIS using form AR-11 within 11 days is required by law. Can be done online, allows the option to update pending cases with a different mailing address such as PO Box that is different from the home address. AR-11 requires the actual physical home address.

    In any event, should call USCIS to confirm change of address on pending applications.



    more...


    nicki minaj pink friday dress. nicki-minaj-pink-dress
  • nicki-minaj-pink-dress



  • shx
    02-25 04:33 PM
    People like your (friend's) wife are a shame to the legal immigration community. We come here to work hard and make a better living. I don't think, this woman deserve to be admitted back to the US and I am not sorry to be rude in this case.

    WOW. Stealing $30 worth of stuff makes her so bad?

    I wonder what stealing from an employer by leaving early from work would mean.

    You are beyond hopeless.





    2010 Nicki Minaj “Pink Friday” nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj is featured in New
  • Nicki Minaj is featured in New



  • transpass
    07-30 12:37 AM
    This particular EB1 gc aspirant has been waiting for his gc even after 2-3 years of his PD becoming current. He don't want EB1 applications to be subjected to the processing times set for EB2/EB3 etc.

    His point is, it does not make sense to wait 2-3 years for a GC once his date is current.

    I don't think that was what he was implying. He was saying EB1s are lumped with other categories for adjudication purposes. I don't think that's the way CIS handles EB1. If he had waited for 2-3 yrs., his case might be an outlier, but I know several people with EB1 have gotten their GCs within few months of filing...Moreover, it does not have several steps like labor, etc. and it's anyway shorter time frame than other categories, and it's pretty much current all the time...



    more...


    nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj Releases Pink
  • Nicki Minaj Releases Pink



  • hoolahoous
    05-27 12:49 AM
    ...I like the attitude :)

    i presume USCIS means 'assuming visa dates are available for everyone' it will take them 3 years to process the current backlog..
    so dream on..





    hair Nicki-minaj-pink-friday-look nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj Stands Out From
  • Nicki Minaj Stands Out From



  • DyersEve
    10-21 01:36 AM
    Well guess what.......I changed it to almost exactly what you are describing the second after i made that last post, I think it looks much better than when i first started out.......thanks a lot everyone. :)

    http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images4.txt



    more...


    nicki minaj pink friday dress. nicki-minaj-launches-pink-
  • nicki-minaj-launches-pink-



  • aadimanav
    11-02 12:31 AM
    Thanks SatyaRaj and Paskal.





    hot Nicki performed at Oceana nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj Friday January 21
  • Nicki Minaj Friday January 21



  • richshi
    01-07 09:17 AM
    How stupid and insenstive the administrator has behaved by initially denying the prize to the Lin's baby. Was $25,000 prize worth the criticism from the Chinese community which will result in bad image and probably rascism label to Toys R Us? If this story gets published in Chinese newspaper on mainland, look how this will affect their sales there. Nowdays, who can risk losing China market?

    It is not fair to call the resignation of the administrator of this event because of the poor judgement he excercised... but an internal reprimand is certainly appropriate.



    more...


    house Nicki Minaj#39;s Pink Friday nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj Friday January 21
  • Nicki Minaj Friday January 21



  • belmontboy
    05-23 03:36 PM
    I am on H1 since 2005 and renewed last year and it is valid till april 2010.


    Last year i joined directly to the client and they are processing my GC.

    When they hired me they gave me list of projects and future plans for more then 5 years but this work is not IT driven and manufacutring in having late back attitude so my fear is if there are not projects in the future i may loose the job then at that point i will have very little time to get my labour approves abd re start the process...
    So as back up i want to have a labour approve based on future employment and if possible have 140 processed.


    guide me if this is not the correct thing to do...

    regards

    you surely can have two GC app's in process.





    tattoo Nicki Minaj brought out the nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj says that her
  • Nicki Minaj says that her



  • MAEB2TR
    09-04 10:34 AM
    This is what I found in another thread:
    "06/02/2007: NSC Procedure of Transfer of Pending I-1485 From Current Approved Underlying I-140 Petition to New I-140 Petition
    � This posting involves aliens who are waiting for the I-485 applications where the underlying I-140 petition was approved but due to retrogression, I-485 cannot be approved. Most of these cases are EB-3 cases. When the same alien obtains an EB-2 labor certification approval through the same employer or a different employer and the visa number is available for the EB-2 for him or her, he should be eligible for filing another I-485 application based on the visa number available EB-2 I-140 petition. This can be achieved either by concurrent I-140/I-485 filing or if the new EB-2 I-140 has already been approved, by filing of stand-alone I-485 application.
    � However, in the foregoing situation, the Pearson Memo of 2000 allows the alien to transfer the pending I-485 application from the existing underlying approved I-140 petition to a new EB-2 I-140 petition such that the alien does not have to file another I-485 application to use the second I-140 petition. For this to happen, two conditions must be met: (1) The existing underlying I-140 petition (most likely EB-3) must have been approved before the I-485 transfer is requested. (2) Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested. Inasmuch as the visa number is current, the pending I-485 application that suffer from the visa number retrogression can be transferred to the nex I-140 petition.
    � According to the Nebraska Service Center, people should take the following procedure to request such transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to another I-140 petition:
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to a Newly Filed I-140 Petition That Has Visa Number Current: In this situation, he/she is filing a new I-140 petition (probably EB-2 with visa number "current") with the agency to transfer the pending I-485 application and attach it to the new I-140 petition. The NSC states that if he/she files such new I-140 petition, he/she should use "large, bold print in the cover letter or with a separate, brightly colored cover page and notation 'Inter-file I-140 with Pending I-485' and include the Receipt/File Number of Pending I-485 Application, both on the Envelope and Cover Letter.
    o Request for Transfer of Pending I-485 Application to Already Approved New I-140 (most likely EB-2 category): NSC asks to print the attached over sheet on brightly colored paper, and submitting it with a cover letter providing the following Information:
    Name of 485 applicant
    Name of I-140 petitioner (employer)
    I-485 Receipt Number
    "A" Number of the 485 applicant
    Prior I-140 petition (1) Receipt Number, (2) Filing Date, and (3) Approval Date
    New I-140 to be inter-filed
    Statement requesting new I-140 be inter-filed with the pending I-485 application.



    more...


    pictures nicki-minaj-pink-dress nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj Hosts Studio
  • Nicki Minaj Hosts Studio



  • Mulnop
    08-04 04:36 PM
    Where you get it???





    dresses Nicki Minaj Friday January 21 nicki minaj pink friday dress. Hip-hop sensation, Nicki Minaj
  • Hip-hop sensation, Nicki Minaj



  • bigboy007
    11-01 11:36 AM
    This procedure in CT is bind boggling , the reason for all this headache is My wife got a job in CT and my Job is in IL. I requested my employer whether he would allow me work remotely ( i am a consultant though) they agreed for it and HR manager got back to me saying even though u r changing residing address , and since ur working remotely in IL there is no need of change of worklocation amendment for LCA or H1B . Now CT DMV says they need an CT employer Letter or else they will not issue a license .. system ... this procedure is not commendable. if nothing works i feel i have no other option continue maintaining IL State plate and License.



    more...


    makeup Nicki Minaj Releases Pink nicki minaj pink friday dress. Nicki Minaj#39;s Pink Friday
  • Nicki Minaj#39;s Pink Friday



  • Leo07
    05-14 02:53 PM
    Bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    girlfriend Nicki Minaj says that her nicki minaj pink friday dress. nicki minaj pink friday dress
  • nicki minaj pink friday dress



  • kaisersose
    07-23 09:01 AM
    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai

    You do not have to wait till Dec 07 becomes current. I assume when you applied for your second 140, you already requested them to use the earlier EB-3 PD. So when your EB2 140 is approved, it will have the earlier PD, which means you can apply for 485 when your 04 date is current.

    Now all you have to do is wait for your 140 to be approved.





    hairstyles nicki-minaj-launches-pink- nicki minaj pink friday dress. 2010 nicki minaj pink friday
  • 2010 nicki minaj pink friday



  • sobers
    07-26 11:38 AM
    Team IV:

    A number of immigration provisions are being attached to the must pass Iraq Spending Bill. Is it possible to explore attaching the SKIL Bill or atleast one or two temporary relief measures (like I-485 filing)?

    If it requires additional funds, I think members will contribute in no time. What do you say guys? Senators are helping out illegal and low skilled workers, isn't it time to give some relief to LEGAL, HIGH SKILLED workers?


    ===========



    http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2663758

    Washington - Senate Democrats and Republicans reached a deal Friday on how to handle immigration issues attached to a measure paying for U.S. operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

    The immigration measures spilled into the Senate's debate on an $80.6 billion military spending bill after the House included measures in its version to deny driver's licenses to illegal immigrants and make it harder for foreigners to stay in the U.S. on claims of asylum.

    Under the deal, the Senate will vote Tuesday on three immigration measures. Each would require 60 votes to survive, including one sponsored by Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., that would give temporary visas to migrant crab pickers and oyster shuckers in time for Maryland's seafood season.

    Another, by Sen. Larry Craig, R-Idaho, would provide workers for the agricultural industry. It has support from growers and farmworker advocates, but it faces opposition for providing legal status to some workers.

    Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., said he opposes using the military spending bill to address immigration, but he is proposing an alternative to Craig's measure. Co-sponsored by Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz, it doesn't include the legal residency provision.

    "While reforms are needed to provide a legal way to meet our agricultural labor needs, we must also remove incentives for illegal immigration and put stricter provisions in place for seasonal workers coming across our borders,' Chambliss said.

    The White House, Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., and other Republicans had pleaded with senators to keep immigration off the spending bill and address the issue later. Democrats refused, saying it was because Frist wouldn't commit to opposing the immigration provisions in the House version when negotiators try to blend the two.

    Mikulski defended her measure to provide Maryland seafood processors and other businesses with more seasonal workers hired through the H2B temporary-visa program, saying "the cat was already out of the bag on immigration.' Businesses are limited to 66,000 H2B workers a year, and that ceiling was reached Jan. 3.

    The House's Iraq spending bill includes the immigration measures that its Judiciary Committee chairman, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, R-Wis., wanted in the intelligence reorganization bill President Bush signed in December. Sensenbrenner withdrew the provisions back then after House and Senate leaders promised he could attach them to the first major legislation likely to reach Bush's desk.

    They are almost universally opposed by Senate Democrats but also by state motor-vehicle commissioners, some GOP senators and religious groups that say people fleeing persecution would be harmed.





    calaway42
    10-04 12:15 AM
    hey thanx for writing so much to help me :D hey another question.. when i make the rentangle .. do i use rectangle marquee tool or rectangle tool..? I am confused on that one cuz some tutes say.."click on your rectangle margquee tool to make a square and fill it in with blah blah" .. and based on my "Paint" experience I used rectangle tool :q:





    chandrajp
    08-15 03:26 PM
    I sent back a new I-693 form along with TB testresult (thru USPS). USCIS received the document on 08/14.
    Today (08/15), I got a mail with contents
    "Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case
    processing has resumed"
    Do you have any idea, how long it will take to approve the 485 after they receive the RFE documents.
    Do they still continue to approve the cases after Aug 17th?

    I got an RFE for the latest employment letter. After I sent the required documents, in about 8 days I got approved. I'm hoping yours should be close