vdlrao
05-11 03:24 PM
WHy should his greencard be pending after two years ? He should get it as soon as you get it. In your case, since you are a MULTINATIONAL MANAGER, you should get this in a few weeks.
If you work for companies that commit EB1 multinational manager fraud everyday such as Infosys, TCS, congizant, LT, Wipro, its very likely that your EB1 application will be rejected. USCIS is now aware of these frauds very well and they are cracking down on this very rigourously. I am sure in your case you must be having a bachelors degree (may not be in engineering) and you must have worked in the parent company for a few years and now moved to the US. There must be one software engineer reporting to you in India for a few months until your case is processed. This has been a recipe for disaster in the last few months but you can still try your luck.
If we don't stop this EB1C fraud completely by the MNCs for their so called managers, our EB3s will be the big loosers who are legally waiting for years and years having a very better qualifications and an experiances than any of the so called managers. This helps EB2 I & C to be current. Yes it will because every year we could expect about 25k spill over from EB1 itself. That helps for EB3s porting/spilling.
.
If you work for companies that commit EB1 multinational manager fraud everyday such as Infosys, TCS, congizant, LT, Wipro, its very likely that your EB1 application will be rejected. USCIS is now aware of these frauds very well and they are cracking down on this very rigourously. I am sure in your case you must be having a bachelors degree (may not be in engineering) and you must have worked in the parent company for a few years and now moved to the US. There must be one software engineer reporting to you in India for a few months until your case is processed. This has been a recipe for disaster in the last few months but you can still try your luck.
If we don't stop this EB1C fraud completely by the MNCs for their so called managers, our EB3s will be the big loosers who are legally waiting for years and years having a very better qualifications and an experiances than any of the so called managers. This helps EB2 I & C to be current. Yes it will because every year we could expect about 25k spill over from EB1 itself. That helps for EB3s porting/spilling.
.
wallpaper Pregnant Penelope Cruz does
yetanotherguyinline
04-15 01:04 PM
I had the same issue and I just sent in paper returns.
sparklinks
06-16 09:55 PM
In my case they made 4-5 attempts before it was delivered...
To whom they tried to deliver....basically its PO box..no signature required for PO boxes.
To whom they tried to deliver....basically its PO box..no signature required for PO boxes.
2011 pregnant Penelope Cruz
yibornindia
11-19 06:02 PM
Co-sufferers,
Due to our enemy#1 - Mr.Retrogression :eek: and the current state of economy, so many of us have used or will be using (willingly or not) AC-21 provision soon. I am wondering if you have seen cases denied solely due to AC-21?
There are other threads for wrong denials due to employer invoking an approved I-140 after 180 days of filling 485. However this is to discuss the ultimate outcome of the case, as the above CIS mistake can be revoked using an MTR. What could be the other reasons? Historically? Statistics?
I have personally met some people who used AC-21 and all of them have their 485 approved.:rolleyes: So please share more details if you have gone through this pain, or know someone. Knowing what went wrong can help all of us others to watch out for such mistakes.:confused:
Thanks all for sharing.:)
Due to our enemy#1 - Mr.Retrogression :eek: and the current state of economy, so many of us have used or will be using (willingly or not) AC-21 provision soon. I am wondering if you have seen cases denied solely due to AC-21?
There are other threads for wrong denials due to employer invoking an approved I-140 after 180 days of filling 485. However this is to discuss the ultimate outcome of the case, as the above CIS mistake can be revoked using an MTR. What could be the other reasons? Historically? Statistics?
I have personally met some people who used AC-21 and all of them have their 485 approved.:rolleyes: So please share more details if you have gone through this pain, or know someone. Knowing what went wrong can help all of us others to watch out for such mistakes.:confused:
Thanks all for sharing.:)
more...
tcsonly
09-24 03:53 PM
CIS doesn't check FICO scores.
meghanap2000
11-04 02:02 PM
Hello gurus,
3 Years back, before applying my 485 and my labor was pending status, i came to know that the need of birth certificate at I485 stage and I asked the records from the local panchayat and they could not find out any records on my name. Then filed the complaint in the court by providing the my passport, mark statements. After many weeks, the court ordered to provide me the birth certificate with the delayed registration 3 years back that is only on 2007. Now i have the birth certificate with the delayed registration, Now in this situvation, is it possible to go to the municipality to ask them the non-availability certificate ?
Thanks
Devan
HI Devan,
I was in same situation as yours. I also got my birth registered just 3 years back and submitted to USCIS along with 3 affidavits from elders who presented at the time of birth. Basically noterized copies on indian stamp paper and submit to USCIS along with your latest birth certificate. No need to provide Non availability certificate. This is what I did. My GC got approved. Consult your attorney ..they will give more information.
3 Years back, before applying my 485 and my labor was pending status, i came to know that the need of birth certificate at I485 stage and I asked the records from the local panchayat and they could not find out any records on my name. Then filed the complaint in the court by providing the my passport, mark statements. After many weeks, the court ordered to provide me the birth certificate with the delayed registration 3 years back that is only on 2007. Now i have the birth certificate with the delayed registration, Now in this situvation, is it possible to go to the municipality to ask them the non-availability certificate ?
Thanks
Devan
HI Devan,
I was in same situation as yours. I also got my birth registered just 3 years back and submitted to USCIS along with 3 affidavits from elders who presented at the time of birth. Basically noterized copies on indian stamp paper and submit to USCIS along with your latest birth certificate. No need to provide Non availability certificate. This is what I did. My GC got approved. Consult your attorney ..they will give more information.
more...
Administrator2
12-09 11:27 AM
To complicate things further, cloture on 9-11 responders failed by 57-42. Republicans are not willing to let anything go till Tax cuts bill is undertaken.
The breaking news is the House Democrats have decided not to undertake Tax cut bill in the House, meaning the new tax cut deal announced by the President will not hold good anymore.
Its anybody's guess what will happen next. Key leaders from both sides will go behind closed doors to figure out how to make it happen.
Please standby for further updates.
The breaking news is the House Democrats have decided not to undertake Tax cut bill in the House, meaning the new tax cut deal announced by the President will not hold good anymore.
Its anybody's guess what will happen next. Key leaders from both sides will go behind closed doors to figure out how to make it happen.
Please standby for further updates.
2010 penelope cruz pregnant photos.
mwin
06-11 09:36 PM
I sent it using United States Postal Service (usps). I did use full zip code (75185-2401). I also used usps return receipt, which means somebody from USCIS has to sign this form.
more...
averagedesi
09-22 09:33 AM
I am in the same boat, changed my mind to apply for AP in the last minute and mailed my application on Aug 16th, USPS messed it up and couldn't deliver it on Aug 17th, tried delivering it on 18th but didnt since offices were closed finally delivered it on 20th.
Now my AP application got rejected citing that I should have applied with new fee of $305 starting July 30th.
What is confusing is where does it says post marked by Aug 17th? I thought USCIS had to receive it by Aug 17th.
Now my AP application got rejected citing that I should have applied with new fee of $305 starting July 30th.
What is confusing is where does it says post marked by Aug 17th? I thought USCIS had to receive it by Aug 17th.
hair Penelope Cruz pregnant on the
h1bdude1
03-23 09:19 AM
Hello gurus,
need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).
I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???
H1bdude1
need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).
I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???
H1bdude1
more...
sintax321
11-18 03:27 PM
Ok. When u make a comment like that really be sure to make it clear it is a joke. If u don't things get out of control.:)
hot penelope-cruz-pregnant-photos
wonderlust
07-19 12:03 AM
Hi, Looks like several of us have got glitches here and there on the I 485. As I mentioned in my post, the customer service persons at CIS told me to make correction after getting the receipt.
I suggest that each of us call the customer service just to verify whether the responses are consistent. I called 2 times and the responses were largely consistent.
The rationale for this proposed strategy is that customer service people sometimes are impatient and really do not answer questions appropriately. This seems to be a common problem with over-the-phone customer service.:mad:
Please let me know if you called in and get a response: 1 800 375 5283
Take care.
W
I suggest that each of us call the customer service just to verify whether the responses are consistent. I called 2 times and the responses were largely consistent.
The rationale for this proposed strategy is that customer service people sometimes are impatient and really do not answer questions appropriately. This seems to be a common problem with over-the-phone customer service.:mad:
Please let me know if you called in and get a response: 1 800 375 5283
Take care.
W
more...
house Penelope Cruz Pregnant Baby
rpat1968
09-17 06:07 PM
My PD is July 2004,
RD July 2, 2007 - NSC
ND : Aug 9, 2007
I-140 (EB2) approved in Nov 2006 (Single I140)
NC Cleared Oct 2007
Biometrics Updated by USCIS on Feb 2009
Case Preajudicated on Apr 13 2009 after response to EVL Rfe received by USCIS.
Last slud on Apr 14, 2009.
I opened SR's on 3rd Sept 2009 to check the status of my I-485 and got a disturbing email that I am in EB3 category and visa not available. Opened another SR to clarify this but did not get proper reply. Also they said they cannot correct the EB category.
Went for an infopass today and the IO told that my current EB classification is E37 and my spouse as E39. This means that I am in EB3. (See GC codes - GREEN CARD CATEGORY CODES (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/125892951/green-card-category-codes))
Look a like USCIS has put me in incorrect EB classfication. My Attorney said he will write to USCIS but I wanted to know if I can do anything to get this corrected.
I wanted to know if anyone faced similar issue and how to fix this .
Is there a normal/expedited way to contact USCIS-NSC to correct this type of issues?
Because of this mistake I am seriously affected and losing precious time when the dates for EB2 are current.
PLEASE HELP.:confused: :mad:
RD July 2, 2007 - NSC
ND : Aug 9, 2007
I-140 (EB2) approved in Nov 2006 (Single I140)
NC Cleared Oct 2007
Biometrics Updated by USCIS on Feb 2009
Case Preajudicated on Apr 13 2009 after response to EVL Rfe received by USCIS.
Last slud on Apr 14, 2009.
I opened SR's on 3rd Sept 2009 to check the status of my I-485 and got a disturbing email that I am in EB3 category and visa not available. Opened another SR to clarify this but did not get proper reply. Also they said they cannot correct the EB category.
Went for an infopass today and the IO told that my current EB classification is E37 and my spouse as E39. This means that I am in EB3. (See GC codes - GREEN CARD CATEGORY CODES (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/125892951/green-card-category-codes))
Look a like USCIS has put me in incorrect EB classfication. My Attorney said he will write to USCIS but I wanted to know if I can do anything to get this corrected.
I wanted to know if anyone faced similar issue and how to fix this .
Is there a normal/expedited way to contact USCIS-NSC to correct this type of issues?
Because of this mistake I am seriously affected and losing precious time when the dates for EB2 are current.
PLEASE HELP.:confused: :mad:
tattoo penelope cruz pregnant
Achi Goro
11-17 02:54 PM
Hey Guys
I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.
Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.
Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?
The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).
When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.
I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.
Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.
Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?
The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).
When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.
more...
pictures Penelope Cruz Finally Owns Up
gc28262
12-17 08:41 AM
My company didn't cancel my H1 as they wanted to be in India for a year and return to US. I am still working for the same company that got me the H1.
I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.
Thanks.
Better to comeback by yourself as there is a 1% risk of being turned back from POE.
I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.
Thanks.
Better to comeback by yourself as there is a 1% risk of being turned back from POE.
dresses Pregnant Penelope Cruz: Ed
kart2007
10-23 07:27 PM
AFAIK, you will start accruing unlawful status once your 485 denied and you do not have a non-immigrant to status to backup. You should stop working. You will regain the status (i.e. pending AOS) only after the MTR is approved.
If you can post the legal references to support your point, it will really help many IVans.
You are right, what i meant to say is that a MTR turnaround time is usually less than 6 months. And its not that the I-485 keeps getting denied more than once. For one denial, assuming a turn around time of 4-5 months, its still within 180 days of the 'allowed' time to work while out of status.
If you can post the legal references to support your point, it will really help many IVans.
You are right, what i meant to say is that a MTR turnaround time is usually less than 6 months. And its not that the I-485 keeps getting denied more than once. For one denial, assuming a turn around time of 4-5 months, its still within 180 days of the 'allowed' time to work while out of status.
more...
makeup pregnant penelope cruz RED
eImmigJr
10-23 07:37 PM
Mine is a similiar case, would like to add more info to this post.
LCA certified as computer programmer in EB3. PD 2004.
Joining a new company as a S/W architect. The job responsibility listed in LCA has lot of job description which is in line with the new role. The new job is not exactly similar nor in the same ONet code.
I would be joining onEAD and will have the new company file an EB2 subsequently ( in 6 months to an year).
Questions that I am not clear about is.
1. If I use AC21 letter now, I basically say that my new job = old job. How do I then file in EB2. What would be the justification later on?
My approach is to do nothing to notify the USCIS of any job change, assuming that no notification is not going to negatively impact my case. Wait for my Eb2 LC to happen and then do porting. I take risk between now and the time my EB2 I-140 is filed, but I guess if I get a RFE in between, I can work out on a letter highlighting the similiarity in job resposibilities and hope that all goes fine.
Gurus, please advice if this approach is correct.
Thanks in advance.
LCA certified as computer programmer in EB3. PD 2004.
Joining a new company as a S/W architect. The job responsibility listed in LCA has lot of job description which is in line with the new role. The new job is not exactly similar nor in the same ONet code.
I would be joining onEAD and will have the new company file an EB2 subsequently ( in 6 months to an year).
Questions that I am not clear about is.
1. If I use AC21 letter now, I basically say that my new job = old job. How do I then file in EB2. What would be the justification later on?
My approach is to do nothing to notify the USCIS of any job change, assuming that no notification is not going to negatively impact my case. Wait for my Eb2 LC to happen and then do porting. I take risk between now and the time my EB2 I-140 is filed, but I guess if I get a RFE in between, I can work out on a letter highlighting the similiarity in job resposibilities and hope that all goes fine.
Gurus, please advice if this approach is correct.
Thanks in advance.
girlfriend penelope cruz pregnant
vivid_bharti
07-13 02:30 PM
inn amendments ko chatega ? yaa poojegaa ?
Great news! The Hatch widows bill (which removes the requirement that a couple must have been married for two years before a US citizen dies) passed and included in that bill were provisions extending the religious worker green card program and the Conrad 30 J-1 physician waiver program. Each of these programs were extended for three years. The EB-5 regional center program for immigrant investors was permanently reauthorized by the Senate yesterday. The House must agree to these amendments before they go to the President and I do not yet know whether the bill will go back to the House...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/proimmigration-amendment-added-to-senates-dhs-spending-bill.html)
Great news! The Hatch widows bill (which removes the requirement that a couple must have been married for two years before a US citizen dies) passed and included in that bill were provisions extending the religious worker green card program and the Conrad 30 J-1 physician waiver program. Each of these programs were extended for three years. The EB-5 regional center program for immigrant investors was permanently reauthorized by the Senate yesterday. The House must agree to these amendments before they go to the President and I do not yet know whether the bill will go back to the House...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/proimmigration-amendment-added-to-senates-dhs-spending-bill.html)
hairstyles Penelope Cruz is pregnant
clazale
11-12 10:19 AM
can you share more details about your case?
Priority Date: Nov 2004 (EB3 - India)
Labor certification approved - march 2007
Applied I140 and I485 concurrently during the July 2007 fiasco (July 17th 2007 ... to be precise)
Used Cross-chargeability and crossed to EB3 ROW, so my priority date became current
I140 approved: Sept 08
GC Approved: Oct 08.
I dont know if cross-chargeability matters, but the main thing is that when my I485 was approved in Oct 08 the processing time was still showing June 2007 (roughly first week of june 2007), which is more than 1 month behind. And also the processing time was stuck on june 2007 for few months.
Good luck to you and I hope that good days come soon.
Priority Date: Nov 2004 (EB3 - India)
Labor certification approved - march 2007
Applied I140 and I485 concurrently during the July 2007 fiasco (July 17th 2007 ... to be precise)
Used Cross-chargeability and crossed to EB3 ROW, so my priority date became current
I140 approved: Sept 08
GC Approved: Oct 08.
I dont know if cross-chargeability matters, but the main thing is that when my I485 was approved in Oct 08 the processing time was still showing June 2007 (roughly first week of june 2007), which is more than 1 month behind. And also the processing time was stuck on june 2007 for few months.
Good luck to you and I hope that good days come soon.
Anders �stberg
May 31st, 2004, 03:47 PM
Fun series.
However, I can't help but feel slightly envious. The ducks approach me too, but as soon as I whip my camera out they dart away (only to return as soon as the camera is safely tucked back into the bag again).
OTOH, I don't bring duck-food with me... :)
On a more serious note: Aren't you afraid of making them a tad too tame? Won't they become easy prey once the wabbit season is over and duck season starts? (Crispy duck tastes extremely good, but I try to avoid eating duck if I can help it -- they're just too cute! :D)
Duck food / bribes is a must, otherwise they ignore me totally. I gave them bran flakes today as this was all I had at home, hope that's acceptable for duck digestion. :)
These ducks are too tame already, people feed them all day long at this small lake. This particular one was a bit too unafraid though, quacking at me and biting my jacket if I didn't give her more food. Some person is bound to abuse that trust some day and do something nasty I'm afraid.
However, I can't help but feel slightly envious. The ducks approach me too, but as soon as I whip my camera out they dart away (only to return as soon as the camera is safely tucked back into the bag again).
OTOH, I don't bring duck-food with me... :)
On a more serious note: Aren't you afraid of making them a tad too tame? Won't they become easy prey once the wabbit season is over and duck season starts? (Crispy duck tastes extremely good, but I try to avoid eating duck if I can help it -- they're just too cute! :D)
Duck food / bribes is a must, otherwise they ignore me totally. I gave them bran flakes today as this was all I had at home, hope that's acceptable for duck digestion. :)
These ducks are too tame already, people feed them all day long at this small lake. This particular one was a bit too unafraid though, quacking at me and biting my jacket if I didn't give her more food. Some person is bound to abuse that trust some day and do something nasty I'm afraid.
johnamit
06-01 12:21 PM
I always thought EB1 has nothing to do employer and one can self-sponser it :confused:
In this case the guy is a software engineer. The consulting company is willing to show that he is a manager.
In this case the guy is a software engineer. The consulting company is willing to show that he is a manager.


