.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

rick malambri fotos

rick malambri fotos. rick malambri pictures.
  • rick malambri pictures.



  • roland.g
    Nov 19, 06:00 PM
    roland.g,

    It's not an unreasonable suggestion. The need for an iOS subforum depends in part on the quantity of IOS-themed threads we routinely have, other than those in the News forums and the programming forums. Can you point out more than a few currently active threads that fall into this category? I haven't spotted many.

    D.Q.,

    They are everywhere in my opinion. Many people are talking about the iOS software, features, release date, etc. and if I wanted to start a thread I'm not sure I'd know which forum to start it in, iPhone or iPad, likewise, within that main forum or in the tricks, troubleshooting subs.

    Examples.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1050827

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1042931 - this one mentions iPhone but it is a general Airplay and Apple TV discussion.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1047779

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1049338

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1051521

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1050527

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1050463

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1050820

    Just to show some of the recent ones. I think it will be even more helpful when it is released and in the future now that the iOS is consolidated on all devices to discuss announced new features coming or those found in betas.

    While some of these threads are obviously posted by someone in regard to a specific device, that doesn't mean the discussion isn't broad enough for all. That's simply my point. We talk about OS X but leave iOS discussion to each device forum. Should I go to iMac or MacBook to talk about OS X because that's what I'm running it on. Like I said, I just thought it was time.





    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri
  • Rick Malambri



  • Patmian212
    Sep 22, 01:14 PM
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
    I really, really, really love my lamp, the old G4, but started university this month and realized fairly quickly that something portable would come in handy.

    Now the question is, what to get. I'm considering a few options:

    Get additional iBook 14" (But isn't that too small and slow?)
    Get additional PB 15" (But that'll be bloody expensive )
    Sell old faithfull G4, buy PB 15" + 20 " display for home use (anyone happy with that solution???)

    Also I was wondering, If I get a new machine running Tiger, and keep the old running Panther, won't it be annoying to work with two different OS'es?
    (can't use Tiger disc for portable to install Tiger on iMac G4, can I?)

    Any advice appreciated

    -Squirrel

    Well what will you use it for, what apps will you run? The ibook is not slow, the only time it will be slow is for running some pro apps such as FCP. Also you might want to consider the 12" ibook since the 14 and 12 inch have the same resolution.





    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri Actor Rick
  • Rick Malambri Actor Rick



  • MacRumorUser
    Mar 16, 01:00 PM
    An obvious & essential 800 point purchase :)





    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri
  • Rick Malambri



  • RedElectro
    Jan 16, 11:21 AM
    Sorry for jumping in, but...

    I'm also new to all this kind of thing and have no knowledge of home networking at all really!

    I currently have a MBP 15" i7 and a DP PowerMac G5 (that I'm still using as my desktop), my son will soon be getting a Mac Mini and I'm (slowly) saving money for a Mac Pro!

    My questions are... Could I still use the G5 as some kind of server for the rest of the macs in the house, what would I need to install and what benefits would I get from doing this?

    Sorry it's such a broad question, but I think it'd be a shame to stop using the G5 as I still feel it's a great machine.



    more...


    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri picture gallery
  • Rick Malambri picture gallery



  • Neo110503
    Jan 16, 09:13 AM
    Blue-Ray support maybe?????





    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri Actor Rick
  • Rick Malambri Actor Rick



  • Capt Underpants
    Mar 6, 06:22 PM
    I prefer the "?!?"

    Urgent and compact.



    more...


    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri Pictures
  • Rick Malambri Pictures



  • lordmac
    Mar 8, 08:58 PM
    Hey my fellow macrumors users I could use some advice. A couple of friends of mine just got the new pokemon game and its seriously making nostalgic for when I used to play back in the day (I was a serious player of the first 3 generations of the pokemon games, the ones for gameboy color and the first on for gba).




    rick malambri fotos. Rick in the pool
  • Rick in the pool



  • Jbgloss
    Apr 23, 09:42 PM
    He used a Mac.

    Image (http://boskolives.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/powerbook_5300_screen.jpg?w=400&h=263)

    HAHAHAHAH

    This thread has gone tooooooo - freaking amazing comedy

    LOVE IT!!!!

    LMAO

    2 more days - I am back home from a Colombia. Bought my new MP Hex 3.33 and had it for exactly 2 weeks and headed down here for a month..... GRRRR 2 more days back to work with the 2 ACD's waiting - love my MBP but can't wait to get home and get to work!!!!!



    more...


    rick malambri fotos. candy: Rick Malambri (22
  • candy: Rick Malambri (22



  • heylookitskarl
    Mar 3, 11:22 AM
    Never hurts to drop off your resume to one of the store's managers. Ask for the "Store Leader" though as that is the main store manager and usually has the final say about the hiring.

    Do the Apple stores accept applications like that anymore?





    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri
  • Rick Malambri



  • rdowns
    Feb 8, 09:43 AM
    So he got pricked by a cock? This will be hard on his family; I hope they have the tools to deal with it. It's never easy when you lose a family member.



    more...


    rick malambri fotos. 6 Picks with Rick Malambri
  • 6 Picks with Rick Malambri



  • brn2ski00
    Jun 22, 07:30 AM
    does the battery works with ibook g3?

    Not sure, my guess is probably not.





    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri Actor Rick
  • Rick Malambri Actor Rick



  • Soura2112
    Apr 25, 02:24 PM
    This will be a lot longer way to do it, though you may not need to buy anything extra.

    Do you have a the VHS enclosure you put your VHSC tapes in so you can play them on a regular VCR? if so then put the VHSC in the VHS tape (forget what their called, about $20.00). Then use the Red, white, and yellow cables from the VCR to the MiniDV, press play on the VCR and record on The MiniDV cam and you should now have a digital version of your movies. Then just hook the miniDV cam to your Mac via FireWire and you can import with ease. This is the way I did it years ago and worked great with FC and iMovie. granted it takes longer but it will be done without loosing quality. I always just start to copy the VHSC movie and come back in 2 hours, so your not sitting there wasting time.



    more...


    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri (Actor)
  • Rick Malambri (Actor)



  • shademan64
    Feb 13, 04:16 PM
    i get error 1600





    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri and girlfriend
  • Rick Malambri and girlfriend



  • bruinsrme
    Apr 10, 01:07 PM
    bought probably 7 cases plus the free bumpers.
    I simply purchased a squaretrade warranty and now running naked, loving it.

    If you call apple they will still give you one, as of 2 weeks ago



    more...


    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri
  • Rick Malambri



  • fistful
    Sep 18, 01:58 PM
    Are you by any chance into skeet shooting?

    I don't know, I usually ask friends and family if they want to make some trades before anything else.





    rick malambri fotos. Interview with : Rick Malambri
  • Interview with : Rick Malambri



  • Mousse
    Apr 20, 11:34 AM
    I like multi-computer setup. I've got a dual boot (Linux, WinXP) desktop for internet (linux), ripping videos and various minor tasks, and games (XP). The MacBook does photo editing. Lots of times, I'm using both computers at the same time.



    more...


    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri (Actor)
  • Rick Malambri (Actor)



  • QuarterSwede
    Sep 8, 07:49 PM
    +1

    He must have meant labels. Studios don't make hardly squat, and are not commissioned on sales.
    I was interning at a studio in Franklin, TN (basically Nashville) when I came in early in the morning and woke up the main studio engineer (he had slept there overnight after a long session). When he got on his feet he said, "Why am I doing this?" I made my mind up right then that I didn't want to be in the same boat and decided not to work in the industry after getting my B.S.





    rick malambri fotos. Rick Malambri (Actor)
  • Rick Malambri (Actor)



  • bedifferent
    Mar 13, 09:52 PM
    Very interesting..

    "Dropbox" -vs- "Drop Box"

    Hmmm, think that the slight difference in name means not THE Dropbox?





    rick malambri fotos. candy: Rick Malambri (22
  • candy: Rick Malambri (22



  • elppa
    Apr 27, 05:29 PM
    http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/galapagos-tortoise_532_600x450.jpg





    noekozz
    Apr 29, 11:47 AM
    I admit my reply was a little harsh, I apologize for that. I just can't wait for this day to be over ..... it's Friday!!!





    maturola
    Mar 15, 09:57 AM
    Odd I used TinyUmbrella to save the SHSHs for 4.2.1 but now after trying to restore I'm with 4.3 and no option of going back to 4.2.1..bumer

    You won't find an "option" to go back. You need to run TU TSS server (That simulates Apple Servers but point locally instead of the internet), and them manually restore to an older firmware.





    aussie_geek
    Sep 9, 08:00 PM
    Here is a product for all of us with low Airport transfer speeds....

    http://j-walk.com/other/wifispray/





    logandzwon
    May 4, 06:58 AM
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but...
    If you simply see the 'Connect to iTunes' with a USB plug and the iTunes icon, its more than likely that she had the option to 'erase content after 10 failed passcode attempts' checked when she set up her passcode. By entering the code so many times she may have inadvertently deleted the pics herself... along with everything else.
    I hope this isn't the case and that she does get her photos back but if you connect it to iTunes and the only option is to restore there may not be anything left on the phone already...

    With the proper tools they can *probably* still be recovered. If erase content flag was enable they might be gone. I can't say without physical access to the device.





    ipacmm
    Dec 14, 04:59 PM
    I have a 6gb green mini that i could sell.