GCBy3000
07-22 03:46 PM
Too early for this thread. Only you could see NO. Is there anyway to create a poll to change from No to YES when the checks are cleared. Then this will be useful, otherwise it is going to be a waste thread in next two days.
wallpaper The ob hairstyle is
.jpg)
raj3078
09-27 02:10 PM
Man,
You can take any or take both. It does not matter as long as they have at least one to see....Dont take tension, there is nothing to FP as long as you attend it
You can take any or take both. It does not matter as long as they have at least one to see....Dont take tension, there is nothing to FP as long as you attend it

anurakt
12-27 09:41 AM
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :
Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.
Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.
Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.
Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.
The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.
I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.
I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write their post meeting views.
Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early:) :) )
Just wanted to give an update of the tri state meeting on 12/24 happened last sunday. Eight to Nine members attended this meeting and folliwing were the discussions points :
Pappu gave us an update and insight in to IV's working and what is going on. This changed lot of members thinking about IV , i.e. members learnt on how much political capital the core and IV has gained in the past 1 year. How without much money and only with grass root operation we have acheived so much . Also Pappu gave us na update on where is everyhting currently. I cannot give those details for obvuious reasons , but the members present at the meeting know what I am talking about. We further discussed that how important it has become that instead of just concentrating in DC , we need to energize ousrselved in each and every state. This is very important as we have time only till Aug 2007 to acheive whatever we can, after which the presidential campaign would take over everyhting.
Members were informed about on how the contribution has been used currently %ge wise. Also at the meeting it was dicussed that the whole face of the IV looks very Indian ad other ethinic communities who too are retrogressed are not involved. Thus it was urged to those members especially from other ethinic communities to please come forward and get more faces in,this would make IV a complete representation of the current retrogression.
Also in the dicussions we told members that we need to be riding on our own identitiy and should not mix our goals with illegals. Anytime we talk about IV we should maintain phrases like "High Skilled Legal Immigrants" "paying taxes" etc etc. This is very importnant for meet the lawmakers program , as this will create our own identiity and political capital.
Meet the lawmakers is a very important program and members are urged to please participate in numbers as much as possible, there may be a chance that people from a particular state may have to show up in hundreds near some senators office who may be very important for our goals. Please do not ask the names , if interested please join state chapeter meeting and if you don't have one, please start one and ask a core to join you.
The JOB of IV is just not CIR, CIR would be the first win and there are more fights after CIR. IV wants to be the face of any legal immigrant issue resolution in this country and wants to make sure that the political capital and efforts we created doesn't go wasted after retrogression is finished.... We want tobe an organization which can be effective in country and help all those who are or who may be facing similar situation in coming years. The job won't finish with CIR, IV may need to work further on things like USCIS inefficiencies... FBI name check and other issues. To accomplish all this we need to be bigger stronger and grsass root level organization.
I urge members from other state to please keep contributing and attend state chapter meeting.... Friends beleive me when you meet in the chapter meeting , the kind of updates you get is 1000 times more than what you see on the online forum.
I would also request other members who attended this meeting to please write their post meeting views.
Last but not the least , I would like to thank every member who participated to make it a sucesses and other members who could not participate due to personal issues, I am sure they will make it next time (Please get up early:) :) )
2011 Short Bob Hairstyles For Women
yabadaba
03-20 03:55 PM
What about all H1-B, L-1, J-1, K-1....all potential EB immigrant, pick a date and do not spend a dime on that day. That will hurt this economy and get some attention. Please do not tell me that people on H1 and L1 do not make and spend enough money.
I pledge not to spend a dime forever...in fact i cant remember the last time i spent a dime on anything...in this day and age i end up spending quarters and dollars.
I pledge not to spend a dime forever...in fact i cant remember the last time i spent a dime on anything...in this day and age i end up spending quarters and dollars.
more...
raminmd
09-15 01:11 PM
I would like to think that there are lots of members who are interested in participating in campaigns like this. I participate in most of IV campaigns and have sent flowers and called all reps for 5882. This is a campaign that I would be interested in participating in. If you are going to chat about this on IV chat (which many members cannot access because of restrictions), then please post the transcript and summary here so that we can at least understand the viewpoints of the participants and the action plan.
div_bell_2003
01-09 04:42 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737
Can some one tell me which documents do I need to send for EAD and AP renewal. Also my EAD and AP expired before 4 months. Till date I have not used EAD and AP but now planning to use. So need help on that.
Can some one tell me which documents do I need to send for EAD and AP renewal. Also my EAD and AP expired before 4 months. Till date I have not used EAD and AP but now planning to use. So need help on that.
more...
ghost
07-18 06:04 PM
I wonder when illegal can demonstrate, why can't we unite and organize some demonstartions to explain our frustrations and demands.
A lot of discussion happened on this topic in the past and the general consensus was that it will boomerang on us. We should not be demonstrating/protesting/demanding.
Welcome to the world of white collar politics.:)
A lot of discussion happened on this topic in the past and the general consensus was that it will boomerang on us. We should not be demonstrating/protesting/demanding.
Welcome to the world of white collar politics.:)
2010 2009 Short Inverted Bob
Raven
01-20 03:05 PM
Forgive me for being naive and ignorant but I thought Obama was for immigrants/immigration/CIR. What Happened here? Did I miss something..Fill me in if you can please. Thanks.
more...
makemygc
05-12 11:58 AM
The law in question in Arizona was SB 1070. When it passed, I was an immigrant resident of that state.
When I received my greencard two years ago, I was sent a letter from the Department of Homeland Security -- the same letter that is sent to thousands of new immigrants every week -- from which I quote:
We will soon mail you a new Permanent Resident Card... When you receive your card, you must carry it with you at all times if you are 18 older. It is the law.
Pretty clear.
..................................
Robin Koerner: A Legal Immigrant's Take on Illegal Immigration (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/a-legal-immigrants-take-o_b_860273.html)
Indian immigrant with priroity date of 2008 in EB3 category and you got your green card 2 yrs back...who are you?:mad:
When I received my greencard two years ago, I was sent a letter from the Department of Homeland Security -- the same letter that is sent to thousands of new immigrants every week -- from which I quote:
We will soon mail you a new Permanent Resident Card... When you receive your card, you must carry it with you at all times if you are 18 older. It is the law.
Pretty clear.
..................................
Robin Koerner: A Legal Immigrant's Take on Illegal Immigration (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/a-legal-immigrants-take-o_b_860273.html)
Indian immigrant with priroity date of 2008 in EB3 category and you got your green card 2 yrs back...who are you?:mad:
hair Inverted Chin Length Bob
royus77
09-02 06:29 PM
Please stop opening new threads which are not related to immigration
I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people
I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people
more...
desi3933
03-24 08:51 AM
Hi,
I've been in US for over a year on my L1b Visa. Last year i applied for my H1B visa and got through in the loottery. My Visa became effective Oct08. I still have net left my L1 company and nor have got my H1B Visa stamped. Its been 6 months since the VISA is effective. What should I do now, Im not getting jobs outside and also the L1 company is more secure from the job perspective. Should I just revoke my H1B or is it ok to live in the US like this?
Thanks
Leave US asap and re-enter using L1 visa stamp to get back into L1 status.
___________________
Not a legal advice.
I've been in US for over a year on my L1b Visa. Last year i applied for my H1B visa and got through in the loottery. My Visa became effective Oct08. I still have net left my L1 company and nor have got my H1B Visa stamped. Its been 6 months since the VISA is effective. What should I do now, Im not getting jobs outside and also the L1 company is more secure from the job perspective. Should I just revoke my H1B or is it ok to live in the US like this?
Thanks
Leave US asap and re-enter using L1 visa stamp to get back into L1 status.
___________________
Not a legal advice.
hot short angled bob haircuts

theMan
01-12 09:16 AM
If issue arises with I485 while i EAD, that would a big headache of replying RFE or opening MTR etc in timely fashion. EAD/AP stand cancelled if 485 is denied.
Evaluate the odds of 485 denial and then take a decision (H1/EAD). Just don't get into analysis/paralysis mode.
Evaluate the odds of 485 denial and then take a decision (H1/EAD). Just don't get into analysis/paralysis mode.
more...
house New Modern Bob Haircut
pp2007
11-15 11:14 AM
which city in TN?
tattoo Bob Hairstyle Inverted Bob
LC2002
04-14 11:06 AM
Congratulations..
Thank You!
Thank You!
more...
pictures Angled bob haircut for women
nivasch
02-09 02:27 PM
willgetgc2005
Check this Out:
Q. How do I make a complaint against my attorney or representative?
A. If the complaint concerns the conduct of an attorney or representative in a matter before the Immigration Court, BIA, or DHS, you may complete a Form EOIR-44, �Immigration Practitioner Complaint Form� but it is not required. You may write your own complaint statement or letter. This statement or letter must include.
Your name and address,
The attorney�s or representative�s name and address,
An explanation of the circumstances and details of your complaint, and
Your signature.
Along with your Form EOIR-44 or your own complaint statement or letter, you may also submit supporting documents and information, such as:
Correspondence between you and your attorney or representative,
Documents concerning the underlying immigration case (including the case name and number), and
Copies of filings in connection with the case.
Neither EOIR nor DHS can accept complaints over the telephone.
Source: http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/00/profcondfaks.htm
=======================
Hi,
I am having issues with my Immigration Attorney. I had asked him to initiate
enquiry about my 485 status about 3 times over the past 2 years and each time he replied via email saying he has sent the enquiry. he usually is very flaky and at times even lies or avoids my calls and emails. I am paying for his
service and not my company.
In nay case, I needed those documents he says he sent as enquiry for my records. When I ask for it, he says he will send it but is just not sending it despite about 10 follow ups over the last 3 months. He says he will send it.I suspect he never initiated the enquiry and just lied to me. So now he is in soup.
He has screwed me and others up like this several times. I really want to refer him to ethics tribunal or something like that. What are my options ? I have been very frustrated with him for the last several years.
Please suggest.
Check this Out:
Q. How do I make a complaint against my attorney or representative?
A. If the complaint concerns the conduct of an attorney or representative in a matter before the Immigration Court, BIA, or DHS, you may complete a Form EOIR-44, �Immigration Practitioner Complaint Form� but it is not required. You may write your own complaint statement or letter. This statement or letter must include.
Your name and address,
The attorney�s or representative�s name and address,
An explanation of the circumstances and details of your complaint, and
Your signature.
Along with your Form EOIR-44 or your own complaint statement or letter, you may also submit supporting documents and information, such as:
Correspondence between you and your attorney or representative,
Documents concerning the underlying immigration case (including the case name and number), and
Copies of filings in connection with the case.
Neither EOIR nor DHS can accept complaints over the telephone.
Source: http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/00/profcondfaks.htm
=======================
Hi,
I am having issues with my Immigration Attorney. I had asked him to initiate
enquiry about my 485 status about 3 times over the past 2 years and each time he replied via email saying he has sent the enquiry. he usually is very flaky and at times even lies or avoids my calls and emails. I am paying for his
service and not my company.
In nay case, I needed those documents he says he sent as enquiry for my records. When I ask for it, he says he will send it but is just not sending it despite about 10 follow ups over the last 3 months. He says he will send it.I suspect he never initiated the enquiry and just lied to me. So now he is in soup.
He has screwed me and others up like this several times. I really want to refer him to ethics tribunal or something like that. What are my options ? I have been very frustrated with him for the last several years.
Please suggest.
dresses short inverted bob hairstyles.
andr.in
10-05 03:44 AM
It was all done in 3DS MAX! =)
http://www.hot.ee/syko/kirupaf1.jpg
btw: I made the sig today and it took me about 10 minutes or so... =)
http://www.hot.ee/syko/kirupaf1.jpg
btw: I made the sig today and it took me about 10 minutes or so... =)
more...
makeup Medium Bob Haircut with Brown
sac-r-ten
02-10 03:08 PM
The call is on Thursday (today). Please send in your questions as soon as possible to IVCoordinator@gmail.com
What is the deadline for sending the questions? can it be sent 1hour before the call starts?
Also, what is the number to be called?
thank you.
What is the deadline for sending the questions? can it be sent 1hour before the call starts?
Also, what is the number to be called?
thank you.
girlfriend Rihannas sexy Bob Hairstyle
veni001
01-21 12:44 PM
The country quota extends to all the nations and is not specific to few countries (India, China....) UK, Germany, France have country limits too, its just that their countries are not oversubscribed like India, China...
Country quota has no place in employment based green card system. The skill set that I have and that my employer seeks has nothing to do with the country that I was born in!
Congress got country limits into immigration b'se they want to limit # of people immigrate from single country, but the AC1 gave spillover provisions.
:o
Country quota has no place in employment based green card system. The skill set that I have and that my employer seeks has nothing to do with the country that I was born in!
Congress got country limits into immigration b'se they want to limit # of people immigrate from single country, but the AC1 gave spillover provisions.
:o
hairstyles Classic ob haircuts never go

VMH_GC
06-11 06:15 PM
Change the title fool.. lot of ppl are waiting for this.. they might think it's OUT
please refrain from using harsh words that would hurt others in this forum. Please respect others and treat everyone with dignity as we are all fighting for same cause.
please refrain from using harsh words that would hurt others in this forum. Please respect others and treat everyone with dignity as we are all fighting for same cause.
panky72
06-19 03:43 PM
As far as I know, NO he cannot.
That's correct. I clarified it with my attorney in past. Primary applicant has to maintain H-1 status to support H-4 for the spouse and he cannot use EAD to work.
That's correct. I clarified it with my attorney in past. Primary applicant has to maintain H-1 status to support H-4 for the spouse and he cannot use EAD to work.
Shivani
02-23 12:41 PM
Thanks for your response.
I will stay in touch & keep posting if I need more clarifications in my case.
Until then, Good Luck for me...:)
You are absolutely right, I NEED it, during this time, its so hard to find new openings. :(
Shivani.
I will stay in touch & keep posting if I need more clarifications in my case.
Until then, Good Luck for me...:)
You are absolutely right, I NEED it, during this time, its so hard to find new openings. :(
Shivani.


