.jpg)
chantu
06-20 03:11 PM
I am also planning to do that. I think we can do that but I will clarify with my attorney next week.
Please let us know what he says!
Please let us know what he says!
wallpaper Skull Tattoos #1
.jpg)
bajjuri77
03-27 10:39 AM
To answer your questions:
1. Transfer from H4 to F1 is very straight forward and you can do it yourself. I did the same for my wife.
2. You need to show 1 yr expenses in your account.
3. One year should be fine.
4. If your parents want to fund her study, then you have list them as one of the sponsor and then show the money in the bank.
1. Transfer from H4 to F1 is very straight forward and you can do it yourself. I did the same for my wife.
2. You need to show 1 yr expenses in your account.
3. One year should be fine.
4. If your parents want to fund her study, then you have list them as one of the sponsor and then show the money in the bank.
chanduv23
07-17 10:39 AM
Thank you Ganguteli and Elaine for your responses.
It appears there was a problem with the website status update. Today my attorney received a letter that my MTR has been approved. I guess my I-485 is back on track now.
Thank you once again for your replies.
Congrats - there was no need to go through this. Unfortunately the system has been this way and in some way or the other most of us get into these situations.
It appears there was a problem with the website status update. Today my attorney received a letter that my MTR has been approved. I guess my I-485 is back on track now.
Thank you once again for your replies.
Congrats - there was no need to go through this. Unfortunately the system has been this way and in some way or the other most of us get into these situations.
2011 Skull Tattoos #1
ram_nara303
01-08 01:53 PM
I was in the same situation where I came on B1 and then moved to H1 after a years wait here. Ultimately got my EAD and AP. Still i was reluctant to travel down to INdia, but had to do to attend a marriage of my wife's brother. So finally after 8 yrs, I went to India and I took all necessary documentation including AP, 485 receipt, H1 approval notice, paystubs. Getting through IAD was a breeze and did not take more than 10 minutes. So don't worry and as long as your AP is valid, you should not worry much.
:)
:)
more...
chanduv23
10-28 07:15 AM
Come on Mariners - everyone must be at the meet.
GC_Wait2002
07-14 12:43 PM
bump:::confused:
more...
gc_lover
07-23 08:04 PM
This is FAQ from USCIS website:
Q1: Will USCIS reject a concurrently filed EB I-140/I-485 case if it is lacking a required Labor Certification?
A1. USCIS will not accept an I-140 based on a required labor certification application if the approved labor certification application is not submitted in connection with the filing. USCIS will not accept a concurrently filed Form I-485 if the required Form I-140 is rejected for lack of an approved labor certification application.
-----------------------------------------------
Anyone knows what that means? I have filed 140/485 concurrently on July 2nd 2007. However, I never received original LC document and my lawyer said it is okay to file 140 without original LC document, USCIS will collect it from DOL. Do you think this will affect me?
Thanks
Q1: Will USCIS reject a concurrently filed EB I-140/I-485 case if it is lacking a required Labor Certification?
A1. USCIS will not accept an I-140 based on a required labor certification application if the approved labor certification application is not submitted in connection with the filing. USCIS will not accept a concurrently filed Form I-485 if the required Form I-140 is rejected for lack of an approved labor certification application.
-----------------------------------------------
Anyone knows what that means? I have filed 140/485 concurrently on July 2nd 2007. However, I never received original LC document and my lawyer said it is okay to file 140 without original LC document, USCIS will collect it from DOL. Do you think this will affect me?
Thanks
2010 skull tattoo on back.
GCOP
09-24 10:39 AM
Guys, HR 5882 is having Total recapture of 550,000 visas (Employment Based + Family Based) . We all were hoping that this bill would pass, but it did not pass in Judiciary Committee so far. Probably because of opposition from some lawmakers, may be group of some people due to current state of Economy.
But How about, if we would just try for "Recapture for Employment Based visas , for Adjustment of Status" ( EB Visa recapture Numbers are arround 218,000). By this way, no American job would be taken away as this is just a recpture of visas for just Adjustment of Status. So, if we can drop Family Based Visa Recapture from the bill (approx.332,000 visa), this bill might pass in the congress. Looks like, we do not have any choice and bill might still have possibility of passing in lame duck session. Don't get me wrong, I also want to keep Family Based Visas in the Current State of HR 5882 Bill. But if we would be able to pass just recapture of Employment Based visas at this stage, Family based visas recapture can be taken up later on. This is just a thought. IV core group and members can discuss this idea for further action.
But How about, if we would just try for "Recapture for Employment Based visas , for Adjustment of Status" ( EB Visa recapture Numbers are arround 218,000). By this way, no American job would be taken away as this is just a recpture of visas for just Adjustment of Status. So, if we can drop Family Based Visa Recapture from the bill (approx.332,000 visa), this bill might pass in the congress. Looks like, we do not have any choice and bill might still have possibility of passing in lame duck session. Don't get me wrong, I also want to keep Family Based Visas in the Current State of HR 5882 Bill. But if we would be able to pass just recapture of Employment Based visas at this stage, Family based visas recapture can be taken up later on. This is just a thought. IV core group and members can discuss this idea for further action.
more...
bpratap
02-03 07:00 PM
What do you guys suggest me to do ?
Contact USCIS to clear the Issue ?
Or
OK to ignore, I don't need to worry about it ?
Contact USCIS to clear the Issue ?
Or
OK to ignore, I don't need to worry about it ?
hair Women Skull Tattoo With Side
Picasa
01-22 03:48 PM
What do you mean by 4 part payments?
Here is the scenario
Lets say I have Rs 100,000 principal loan and I can make 4 payments of Rs 22,000 (4X22,000= 88,000) and tells ICICI bank to span rest of Rs. 12,000 (100,000-88,000=12000) in 13 EMI.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Also note - you are allowed only 4 part payments in a year. Especially with ICICI bank. So plan carefully. That way you are left with only 13 EMI's with a smaller amount.
Here is the scenario
Lets say I have Rs 100,000 principal loan and I can make 4 payments of Rs 22,000 (4X22,000= 88,000) and tells ICICI bank to span rest of Rs. 12,000 (100,000-88,000=12000) in 13 EMI.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Also note - you are allowed only 4 part payments in a year. Especially with ICICI bank. So plan carefully. That way you are left with only 13 EMI's with a smaller amount.
more...
cpolisetti
04-10 05:12 PM
I am from Oregon, glad to be of help. Sent an email.
hot Skull Tattoos,
chi_shark
12-02 11:51 PM
thanks! i do have business activities... and i am not worried about audits...
If you are independent contractor you can take some allowed expenses. If you are salaried employee you need to show loss for getting some benefit. Generally if you show loss for 3 years continously then IRS mostly deny on third year. In any case if you take too much expense you are inviting audit and that is going to be nightmare. I do not think it is a good idea to start a company just for expenses unless you are going to do business. Atleast you should be doing independent contracting(corp to Corp).
If you are independent contractor you can take some allowed expenses. If you are salaried employee you need to show loss for getting some benefit. Generally if you show loss for 3 years continously then IRS mostly deny on third year. In any case if you take too much expense you are inviting audit and that is going to be nightmare. I do not think it is a good idea to start a company just for expenses unless you are going to do business. Atleast you should be doing independent contracting(corp to Corp).
more...
house Blue Rose Skull Tattoo
cagcwait
02-09 08:12 PM
Hi Bee-- Great post clarifiying the IV cause. I am a volunteer for IV, but my labour is still pending at PBEC (Jul 2002 CA EB2 RIR). When we met the Congress Persons in Bay Area last week, we did talk about the labour certification backlogs. In fact, the immigration staff at both the places were aware of the labour backlogs (even though one of them didn't know about the retrogression). IV is representing the labour certification backlogs and asking for transparency in the backlog centers.
So All -- whether we are stuck in labour or retrogression -- Let's rally together. Please join IV and strengthen our representation.
There is very little time left. Let us join together and present a united front under IV.
cagcwait
So All -- whether we are stuck in labour or retrogression -- Let's rally together. Please join IV and strengthen our representation.
There is very little time left. Let us join together and present a united front under IV.
cagcwait
tattoo Skull Tattoo Designs
vmetla
09-01 05:08 AM
That�s good. In addition to the evaluation, it doesn�t hurt to get a letter from the university to show that the degree is actually computer and mathematics related.
Thank you for your help in this regard. My attorney submitted
1. Expert Opinion Letter
2. University Letter
and the I-140 RFE was cleared in 2 days and got the approval today (per USCIS case status).
Mine was PP.
Thank you for your help in this regard. My attorney submitted
1. Expert Opinion Letter
2. University Letter
and the I-140 RFE was cleared in 2 days and got the approval today (per USCIS case status).
Mine was PP.
more...
pictures small skull tattoos
tikka
05-31 11:09 PM
we need 150 more faxes to reach 5,000
can some of you please chip in??
thank you
can some of you please chip in??
thank you
dresses Skull Tattoo
immilaw
12-14 12:37 PM
It was easy last year to not pass the bill. We had a Republican President & Congress and Democrats kept on blaming republicans for not doing anything. I think this time the ball will be in the Democrat's court to pass the CIR and send to the President for signature. They won't be able to blame it on republicans.
more...
makeup Skull Tattoos Pictures
arnet
08-24 05:56 PM
Instead of posting questions here, PLEASE send it to the email (legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org) with proper format (as mentioned by IV member "sertasheep" in starting of this thread like name, city/state, question....) so that it will be easier for IV team to compile your questions. Just an idea....
girlfriend skUll eYeball TaTToo
mhssatya
05-12 01:22 PM
Hello,
I'm planning to get immigration medical examination done for my wife. We're also planning for pregnancy.
One doctor said we should not try for pregnancy for 4-6 months once she get the shots. He also said he will give a waiver for now for the shots but USCIS will ask for it later. Is that a good idea?
Another doctor said she can do a blood test and determine if she needs the shots.
Any body in the same situation?
I'm planning to get immigration medical examination done for my wife. We're also planning for pregnancy.
One doctor said we should not try for pregnancy for 4-6 months once she get the shots. He also said he will give a waiver for now for the shots but USCIS will ask for it later. Is that a good idea?
Another doctor said she can do a blood test and determine if she needs the shots.
Any body in the same situation?
hairstyles pictures skull tattoo fred ack

sidbee
02-13 06:13 AM
Hello all,
Is there a law that grant green card for a person who's been in the States legally for more than 10 years?
Thanks
Nice Joke....hahahhaha
Is there a law that grant green card for a person who's been in the States legally for more than 10 years?
Thanks
Nice Joke....hahahhaha
brij523
02-23 09:23 PM
Friends,
Please contact congress representative from your area before this meeting as time is less and work is more. It is not easy to get appointment with congress representative because of their busy schedule.
Please contact congress representative from your area before this meeting as time is less and work is more. It is not easy to get appointment with congress representative because of their busy schedule.
priya9178
01-09 11:19 AM
Iam on H4 and my visa expired on oct 31 '06 , I have applied for extension on oct 20 '06 , but havent got my extension yet, I have another problem my passport is expiring on Feb 13 '07. WIll be going to Houston to get my fresh passport this weekend.
I have to visit India this month end and have booked my tickets with delta, from US to India via Paris(France).
I have 3 questions :
1. Do I Need an airport transit visa since iam travelling via France ?
2. How long will it take to get my fresh passport if I applied over the counter on emergency system (Tatkaal)
3. Can I travel with an expired H4 visa ?
Please Help ???
I have to visit India this month end and have booked my tickets with delta, from US to India via Paris(France).
I have 3 questions :
1. Do I Need an airport transit visa since iam travelling via France ?
2. How long will it take to get my fresh passport if I applied over the counter on emergency system (Tatkaal)
3. Can I travel with an expired H4 visa ?
Please Help ???


