.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

tattoo turtle

images turtle - Tattoo style tattoo turtle. Three tribal turtle tattoo
  • Three tribal turtle tattoo



  • gccovet
    06-12 05:30 PM
    Hi All,

    I was sponsored by Company A. Also they are sponsoring my GC. I have a pending i-485 since my PD is Nov2006.

    Company B has bought Company A. What should I do now?

    1) Do I have to ask them to file a fresh H1?
    2) how would the GC process be transfered to the new company that took over?

    I asked the greedy owner of company A (my so called sponsorer, but as usual I paid for all the expenses), he said there is no problem with regards to my immigration status.

    Can someone shed some light on this scenario?

    Thanks,
    RC:o

    No need of new H1 if company 'B's' HR has agreed to continue with 'A''s employees.
    1. Get a EVL letter from company 'B'. (This is assuming name of 'A' will change to 'B' or new name.

    2. You need to get a "Letter of Acquirement" from HR of new company (I am assuming that the name of the company is changing as well). If name does not change then you should be fine. If you have to travel out of US, you need to carry latest copy of EVL(of new company) and "Letter of Acquirement" along with you. (I went thru these few years back, PwCC bought over by IBM, immediately after the takeover I travelled out of US and came back without any problems(on H1)) this was quite a while back though, you may want to check with your company attorney though.

    Note:
    "Letter of Acquirement� would state that your 'A' company was bought over by 'B' company on Date and name has now changed to 'B'.

    Good luck.

    GCCovet





    wallpaper Three tribal turtle tattoo tattoo turtle. Turtle Tattoo Designs
  • Turtle Tattoo Designs



  • Jonas73
    04-22 10:03 PM
    Hi, Yes I have a EB3 (even that I have a Masters degree and 6 years of experience) as my job only required a BS degree etc when I started working. So my understanding is now that what ever I do I need to get a new Labor/PERM and a new position within my company that requires MS degree etc that would qualify for EB2. Even if my I-140 gets approved within reasonable time I still have to wait in eternity for my date to be current under EB3? (the last time I looked back on the previous visa bulletins it looked like it was 2 years ago the EB3 was current (or PD 05 or something). That means that I will have to wait maybe 3-5 years before I can even apply for the I-485? Even that I do have the requirements for a EB2 and my company would have no issues qualifying my job to require a MS degree.





    tattoo turtle. tribal turtle.Tattoo style
  • tribal turtle.Tattoo style



  • eImmigJr
    07-26 12:25 AM
    Just noticed that my lawyer has attached marriage certificate of my co-worker in the dependendent's petition. I am waiting for the receipt.

    What are the impacts of this mistake? To compound the issue, my wife is flying out next week for a month to India.

    Gurus any answers on this is deeply appreciated.





    2011 Turtle Tattoo Designs tattoo turtle. turtle tattoos. turtle Tattoos
  • turtle tattoos. turtle Tattoos



  • chi_shark
    06-16 09:43 AM
    1) yes stop working
    2) if they send you an RFE for job during the time that you are out of eligibility and you cannot prove an offer of full time employment, your 485 could be denied. But, this is a grey area... some say you just need an offer. others say you need to have a job...
    3) if you work without ead, you will be working illegally.
    4) by law, you have to show original documents to your employer regarding work authorization. so, you need to have the card in hand... but if you dont and your case hinges on that little technical gap, you may be able to argue in court that you were authorized to work, hence legal, but you have committed an erroneous i-9 submission (is that a crime? i dont know).

    even i am in a situation thats a little bit like yours, my ead expires aug 10 and i applied for renewal on june 17th. so i could possibly face a 7 day gap in work authorization (i hope not).

    hope this helps.

    Hello :

    My EAD expires on July 28, 2010. I have sent the application today with request to expedite with employer letter.

    If I don't receive my new EAD card by July 28, 2010, then

    1) Will/Should I stop working?

    2) If I do stop working, what impact will that have on my pending I-485? Am I not OUT-OF-STATUS if I don't have a valid EAD?

    3) If I continue to work, what impact will that have on my pending I-485? Am I not OUT-OF-STATUS if I don't have a valid EAD?

    4) Can I continue to work/remain IN-STATUS as long as my EAD application shows "Approved" on USCIS website but I don't have the physical card with me?

    Any response to these questions will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks!



    more...


    tattoo turtle. Turtle Tattoo by ~Rachel-B on
  • Turtle Tattoo by ~Rachel-B on



  • viva
    01-27 07:54 PM
    Any takers of my pledge?????????????????????????????????????????





    tattoo turtle. Turtle tattoo
  • Turtle tattoo



  • sbabunle
    01-22 06:07 PM
    Dear Core Group,

    We all understand that IV core group is sacrificing a lot. We all know
    that you guys have families, job and thousand other good things to do. But
    you guys have chosen to fight this menace.

    There are some members who wanted to see the spending or doubt
    the motives of core group. But let me assure that, those who doubts IV are a very few.

    Thanks a lot core group. You guys are doing a monumental job!!!!!

    I request all the members to put a "THANK YOU" to the core group on this thread

    babu



    more...


    tattoo turtle. Turtle Samoan TAttoo
  • Turtle Samoan TAttoo



  • glus
    05-13 08:26 AM
    Dont worry. With proper documentation you can prove that you dont have an immigration intent NOW. What matters is the immigration intent NOW.

    Logically NOT filing 485 and LEAVING US for a lengthier period of time itself is a hint towards non-immigration intent. (I agree that USCIS might not always follow the logic).

    Obviously you need to show about your strong ties in home country and why you might want to come back.

    But the consulate can come-up with their own decision, since "intent" is something which can never be proved 100% . And the officers at consulate are instructed to consider every visa applicant as a possible immigrant.

    Morchu,
    Logic does not always apply in the States. INA states that "immigrant intent" is proven/shown when and if one files "immigrant petition" or when "immigrant petition" is filed on behalf of a person. Immigrant petition, is "I-130, I-140 or I485" petition. I understand your logic, but INA specifically states what "immigrant intent" is. Thanx.





    2010 tribal turtle.Tattoo style tattoo turtle. turtle - Tattoo style
  • turtle - Tattoo style



  • 9411b
    12-04 03:28 PM
    Our 140/485 filed with NSC, then moved to CSC for receipting, got WAC receipt #, then moved th TSC, pending since July 2007.

    RD=7/23/07
    Notice Dae =9/19/07

    on 9/20/07, all cases moved to TSC. Nothing happened even withourt LUD.

    FP notice received and done in January 2008.

    Yes, we need to do something to help us.

    JJ



    more...


    tattoo turtle. Tattoo of Turtle, French
  • Tattoo of Turtle, French



  • ssingh92
    01-08 11:57 AM
    "same geographical area" what does it mean. In US or in the same State or the 200 mile radius from your company head qtr. You need to contact a good attorney.





    hair turtle tattoos. turtle Tattoos tattoo turtle. Turtle God Tattoo
  • Turtle God Tattoo



  • sodh
    01-22 07:25 PM
    I wish IV core members the best in whatever they do, any tiny relief will be a huge acheivement and that is what the IV core members are fightining for against all odds to get us some relief so please do not let them down.



    more...


    tattoo turtle. Turtle Tattoos Designs
  • Turtle Tattoos Designs



  • iv_only_hope
    09-30 03:24 PM
    there was a thread yesterday discussing this news. It is indeed welcome news. Atleast now USCIS should concentrate on FIFO approvals. There are just too many 2003/4/5 EB-2I applicants waiting in line when 2006 applicants got approved in a frenzy last couple of months...what a cruel joke! and for EB-3I, this news may reveal the total number of cases pending. Nobody seemed to know the accurate count...

    Sorry I didnt see the thread. Still dont actually. Where is it? Thanks.





    hot Turtle Tattoo by ~Rachel-B on tattoo turtle. My wife#39;s Turtle Tattoo
  • My wife#39;s Turtle Tattoo



  • snathan
    03-24 11:45 AM
    I was working with Employer-A till 30/Nov/08 and then filed H1 transfer with employer-B. I started working with Employer B on Dec/08/08 as we received the receipt.

    My H1B visa transfer with Employer-B was denied on Mar/02/2009 as the contract between Employer-B and Client was not signed by Client.

    My current H1B transfer is denied and previous H1B and I-94 is expired.
    Current H1B transfer:
    Start date: Nov-21-08,
    RFE received: Dec-30-08,
    RFE responded: Feb-06-09
    RFE expiry date: Feb-10-09
    Received Denial: Mar-02-09.
    Previous H1B with Employer-A expired: Jan-31-09.
    I-94 expired: Feb-10-2009.

    What are my options? I believe that I am out of status since Mar/02/09 (Denial date). Is there any way that I can stay on H1 status in US? I think H1 transfer is not possible as my current H1 is denied and previous H1 is expired. Can anyone confirm?

    If any new employer sponsors H1 for me with premium processing (I think I dont need to go through 2009 lottery system as I have already got H1 in 2006 cap), Is it legal for an employer to sponsor new H1B when beneficiary is out of status in US? Should I leave US and then my new employer can file fresh H1 using same 2006 cap so I dont need to go trhough 2009 lottery. Which is the good option? Should I stay in US or India while filing new H1? Within how much time should I leave the country? Is it ok to overstay for 15-20 days after denial?

    Please guide me asap. Thanking you in advance!

    If you are able to get the contract signe by your end client, you can appeal. Untill the final decision comes you would be in status. Otherwise you are already out of status. So might leave sooner. Also talk to attorney and update here. It might be useful for people who are in the same situation.



    more...


    house tribal turtle with sign of tattoo turtle. stock vector : Tattoo design:
  • stock vector : Tattoo design:



  • sagar_nyc
    06-20 09:30 AM
    For 485, EAD and AP , Do we need get three quarter old fashion photo . I mean facing diagonal or facing straight to camera? I believe old one was looking diagonal to camera.

    take a photo of yourself with a digital camera....go to epassportphoto.com upload the photo and crop it...save the output jpeg and upload to walgreens. Print from there

    total cost 19 cents





    tattoo Turtle tattoo tattoo turtle. tattoo turtle.
  • tattoo turtle.



  • purplehazea
    05-31 12:45 PM
    I have interview for AOS employment based on June 20th, 2006. The letter simply says get passport and I94. However i am planning to take all documents with me.

    Here are my case details:

    - Labor was filed in 2001 Nov in MI
    - 140 approved in Oct 2003
    - 485 filed in Jan 2004
    - changed employer in 2004 Nov on EAD
    - RFE for employment letter in Mar 2004
    - Case transfered to local office (Newark), May 2005
    - 3 EAD renewals, 3 AP renewals
    - 25 % more salary than old job. Title in old job was programmer/analyst.
    - New job when joined was Systems Analyst.
    - For RFE response, supplied a good letter with same job description.
    - The current JOb is NJ with a well known insurance company.
    - Recently i got promoted to Information systems Consultant

    Now my Qs are
    - What can i expect during the interview?
    - Anyone with similar experience, can you share ur experience?
    - Change in titles, more salary, labor being from a different state etc are
    making me very nervous
    - Are there chances that i get rejected/approved same day? if rejected, will be disastrous as i am not H1 anymore?

    Most of the time they will just verify some of your application details verbally. The fact that this is an AOS interview should give you positive hope instead of negative feelings. In my experience they will never schedule an appointment if they have queries or doubts about your status, bro.



    more...


    pictures Turtle Samoan TAttoo tattoo turtle. Tattoos turtle tattoos.
  • Tattoos turtle tattoos.



  • yabadaba
    07-12 09:01 AM
    just let adolf tancredo roll of your back...hes just trying to get few more days of publicity out of his quickfading presidential bid. sala tingu





    dresses My wife#39;s Turtle Tattoo tattoo turtle. Tribal Turtle Tattoo
  • Tribal Turtle Tattoo



  • ags123
    08-29 11:17 AM
    Thanks, Roseball. Thats another thing I am not clear on what they will do with I-140. My prev employer had told me they wouldnt withdraw the I-140 and they would revoke H1 after 90 days. It is exactly 6 months since then. So I am guessing they sent in the H1 revocation 3 months ago and CSC has opened it and cancelled H1 now after 3 more months.

    I am hoping they will stick to their word of not withdrawing I-140. However as in my case I was part of a large layoff and I dont know if the lawyers may push employer to witdhraw I-140 just to make some cash withdrawing I-140 for every laid off person.
    (In my case I am lucky enough to have the same lawyer represent me in the new company, however they wont discuss anything related to what they do for the old company as it is company confidential. So what happens on approved I-140 is a mystery)

    The flip side is that it is only 1 week when I am outside I dont know if my luck is that bad that something happens during this one week. I guess no one will have the answer

    Anyways have booked tickets so will watch LUD,status etc till the last minute and then take a chance for one week I guess.



    more...


    makeup Tattoo of Turtle, French tattoo turtle. tribal turtle with sign of
  • tribal turtle with sign of



  • bestin
    10-21 10:59 PM
    Congrats!!!Any Idea about minimum salary requirement for Eb2 position?

    Currently mine is less than what is approved in labor.In the second RFE they asked to prove A2P since the time i filed 140.





    girlfriend tattoo turtle. tattoo turtle. Turtle Tattoo Designs (38 of
  • Turtle Tattoo Designs (38 of



  • alwayson
    02-26 06:03 PM
    Came across this article:

    Title: U.S. Immigration Reform Bill Could Pass by July

    http://www2.csoonline.com/blog_view.html?CID=29025





    hairstyles Turtle Tattoos Designs tattoo turtle. turtles tattoo designs
  • turtles tattoo designs



  • andy garcia
    02-08 09:01 AM
    What is the difference between L1B and H1B? Why don't companies hire on L1B when H1B's are over? Thanks.

    Macaca:
    These are the descriptions for L visas.
    L-1A/L-1B.

    An L-1A is an alien coming temporarily to perform services in a managerial or executive capacity for the same corporation or firm, or for the branch, subsidiary or affiliate of the employer who employed him or her abroad for one continuous year within the three-year period immediately preceding the filing of the petition, in an executive, managerial or specialized knowledge capacity.

    An L-1B is an alien coming temporarily to perform services that entail specialized knowledge .......

    All it takes is a greedy lawyer to get them.:mad:





    jayleno
    02-14 08:42 PM
    I think the only person who would be qualified for this would be someone who is cryogenecally(typo intended coz I dont want to google for the correct spelling) frozen like Austin Powers.

    By the way I like the way you start most of your posts with "Incorrect". If the "incorrect" person is lucky, they get appropriately color coded "incorrect" in red. I bow to your wisdom.


    >> even 50 years
    Incorrect.

    Refer to my previous post on this.



    .





    txh1b
    04-14 06:46 PM
    Paper filing is best. AP got approved in 40 days from NSC.