.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Toyota Scion Tc 2007

images 2007 Toyota Scion Tc Toyota Scion Tc 2007. Read 2007 Scion tC Reviews and
  • Read 2007 Scion tC Reviews and



  • maddunr
    10-19 11:57 AM
    Can anyone point me to any documentation for physicians that suggests repeated follow-ups even after the medical report has been signed, sealed and submitted to the immigration office?

    As with a lot of applicants from India, I tested positive for tuberculin because of the type of immunization we receive and had the requisite skin test and chest x-rays done. After this the doctor signed the medical report and gave me the sealed envelope. He has then put me on a 6-month medication program for tuberculosis. The medication is quite strong and is supposed to affect the liver. He also wants me to come in on a regular basis (and spend $80 every time) to get blood work done to "make sure the medication is in my blood stream".

    I am not sure why I am being put on this medication for such a long period as I don't have tuberculosis. When I questioned my doctor, he said it was necessary - not giving any more details.

    Have others gone through such an experience? Am I a source of residual income for his office?

    Thanks in advance,
    V





    wallpaper Read 2007 Scion tC Reviews and Toyota Scion Tc 2007. TOYOTA SCION 2002 2003 2004
  • TOYOTA SCION 2002 2003 2004



  • hopelessGC
    01-21 04:38 PM
    The fact that you are moving to a new employer using your EAD is in essence using the AC-21 portability provision. This new employer will now have to support your AC-21 claim.

    You don't have to do anything further. In case employer A revokes your I-140, then USCIS might send an NOID. This can be easily reversed by sending in your AC-21 documents via the new employer.

    There is no such thing as "continuing your GC process with your old employer" in your case. It is only true if you are working for your new employer using H1-B or other type of a visa, NOT EAD.

    If anyone has doubts about what I said then please correct me.





    Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 Toyota Scion tC
  • 2007 Toyota Scion tC



  • bp333
    09-25 01:46 PM
    Thanks BMS1.





    2011 TOYOTA SCION 2002 2003 2004 Toyota Scion Tc 2007. Read 2007 Scion tC Reviews and
  • Read 2007 Scion tC Reviews and



  • resident1374
    02-03 09:59 AM
    Thank you for your help. I will definitely contact an attorney for my case. Hopefully, I will receive an approval without any hassle.



    more...


    Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 Toyota Scion Tc
  • 2007 Toyota Scion Tc



  • yabadaba
    04-22 02:28 PM
    May-08 1-Jan-04
    i guess the question is where does it move next...we have been at april1 2004 before...will it move beyond 04 into 05 or not.





    Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 scion tc limited edition
  • 2007 scion tc limited edition



  • rameshk75
    09-16 10:58 AM
    [QUOTE=copsmart;289590]My case is little bit different.

    EAD was approved on August 11th and I got the card in mail couple of days after I received the email. But, I haven't received the approval notice for my EAD yet. The status on the EAD shows that the approval notice was sent on August 13th. I had no issues with AP though.

    Am planning to apply paper based AP, can you give the list of docs required for the same.

    Thanks



    more...


    Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 Scion tC Hatchback Coupe
  • 2007 Scion tC Hatchback Coupe



  • abracadabra
    05-30 03:45 PM
    E-Filing Support <e-filing.support@dhs.gov> sent email and got the confirmation receipt notice through email





    2010 2007 Toyota Scion tC Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 Toyota Scion Tc
  • 2007 Toyota Scion Tc



  • shahrooz
    08-26 09:21 PM
    Here's my story, I'll try to make it short. Aug. '04 LC applicant. Filed for I-140 & I-485 (conc.) in Feb. '07. FP done in April. Received an e-mail from USCIS on 8.17.07 stating that an RFE letter has been issued for me on 8.16.07. Last friday (8.24.07) called my attorney, she said they haven't received it. She said they (their law firm) have changed their office location and informed USCIS in general, but not for each specific application they have filed, so it might take 3 weeks before we receive the FRE letter and usually there's a 30 day deadline for applicant to respond. Well, I got scared a little. I called USCIS customer service. The operator said she doesn't have access to specifics of case, e.g. nature of RFE letter, timeline for response (30, 42, 84 days) & etc. She also said there's zero chance for an extension to be granted to the applicant, if he can't provide the requested document within the timeline allowed by USCIS.

    I called my attorney again. She said she had mailed all documents along with the application, except for previous work experience (which will be from my home country since I've worked for only 1 employer since I came to the U.S. in 2004)

    Now my question is:

    1- What if I don't receive the RFE letter in time?
    2- Any loops to gain an extension if I can't make it before 30 days?
    3- Any ways to find out about the nature of FRE letter?
    4- Does this mean that I'll easily lose everything including 4 years of waiting if I just don't receive the RFE letter in time and can't provide them with what they're asking for? (Someone please answer NO to this question! :( )
    5- Any advices, suggestions, similar experiences, ideas or solutions?

    I appreciate any kind of feedback on this, since I'm almost shaking in here!



    more...


    Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 Toyota Scion Tc
  • 2007 Toyota Scion Tc



  • Sunx_2004
    08-15 11:56 AM
    Here is the situation Mr. Pro-

    I filed my 485 in July 2007 with an approved I 140, My company got aquired in Nov. 2007. They amend my H1B, Recently I come to know that they file new I 140 to indicate new company is sponser of my GC. The new I 140 is still pending.
    Now, I am gettig an offer by another company and that company is ready to transfer H1B. Can I change job while my new I 140 is pending
    What if they withdraw new I 140 after I leave.
    One lawyer which I consulted is saying that you should be fine because your I 485 was filed with an approved I 140...

    Please let me know you thoughts

    Don't Worry, I have been there 3 Times. Since I my start of GC process with the currents company, It has been acquired 3 times , So I am pro in that situation :)





    hair Read 2007 Scion tC Reviews and Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 Toyota Scion Tc
  • 2007 Toyota Scion Tc



  • chem2
    06-15 09:07 AM
    if you completed an I-9 with your employer after you recd your green card, you may be able to ask them if they are willing to let you make a copy from their files.



    more...


    Toyota Scion Tc 2007. Toyota Scion Tc 2009.
  • Toyota Scion Tc 2009.



  • myimmiv
    12-17 02:06 PM
    My wife will be coming back in April 2nd week through Denver. CO POE. Her AP is valid until June 3rd week.

    My question is that is 2 months of AP validity / cushion enough or safe to enter the US.

    Any experiences from forum members about using their AP when there is 2 months or less left in the expiry of the AP document and they entered the US. Did anyone have any bad experience at POE due to near expiry of the AP. Members entered through Denver, CO POE with their experiences would be an added help.

    Also, will she get a 1 year I-94 validity from the date of entry or only until her AP expires?

    Thanks in advance for all your time.





    hot 2007 Toyota Scion Tc Toyota Scion Tc 2007. Toyota Scion Tc 2005
  • Toyota Scion Tc 2005



  • boreal
    08-19 12:32 AM
    "When you burn your lips drinking hot milk you start blowing on your yogurt"


    Hey, there's one proverb exactly similar in marathi..:-)



    more...


    house the White+scion+tc+2007 Toyota Scion Tc 2007. Tagged as: 04 scion tc,
  • Tagged as: 04 scion tc,



  • immiguy
    07-18 02:16 PM
    Sorry for being Naive. What is the skill bill?





    tattoo 2007 scion tc limited edition Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2008 Scion tC Up Modest $300
  • 2008 Scion tC Up Modest $300



  • OLDMONK
    07-18 10:01 PM
    Thanks for great services..

    My situation is as under : " My case is in removal proceedings for violating H1b status for 3 months due to laid off situation, i am working on H1b now and my labor is approved and I-140 is pending, now my priority date is become current for I-485 filing", now who will adjudicate my case, INS or EOIR court, where will i file my I-485.

    will court close my removal proceedings based on PD current..

    i will really really apprecate your help.

    Dont want to futher your suffering but you are hosed. I have a consultant working in our office with a similar situation and he is planning Canada.

    I dont think this board has a solution for you. But a real good immigration attorney may do something (and that does not necessarily mean Murthy Or Khanna). Remember you still have a chance until you are in US. Legal or whatever, just run and scan every out you got.

    From my common sense understanding the court won't do what you wish.



    more...


    pictures 2007 Scion tC Hatchback Coupe Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 Scion tC
  • 2007 Scion tC



  • Narend
    10-27 09:17 AM
    Hello,
    Couple of things here.
    You did not tell that even when she got her H1, does she still have valid H4?
    I dont think she got her h1 stamped on her visa. So technically it is not a problem if she has not been working and has no pay stubs.

    She could go for stamping h4 if you people want, and YES that seems to be the best thing cause you want to keep you h1 valid.

    Remember, Either you are her use the EAD, your h1 status might not hold good anymore. Likewise with the AP I suppose. Getting the point?

    Cheers,





    dresses Toyota Scion Tc 2005 Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 Scion TC Hatchback in
  • 2007 Scion TC Hatchback in



  • Berkeleybee
    05-31 01:12 PM
    How about contacting companies to give us contact numbers of their employees who's green card is in process, then we can contact them and inform them about IV !

    Carbon,

    Most companies will not give out such information even to their own employees -- it is considered confidential.

    Here is what my company did -- I drafted an email to my colleagues about IV, and the head of our HR sent a BCC copy to all employees in the green card process. That way employee confidentiality is preserved and the word gets out.

    As far as efforts to grow our membership go -- don't wait for someone to give you the greenlight -- take whatever initiative you can. It is small, step by step, individual grassroots efforts that make a difference.

    If you feel we need to reach out to various groups and communities -- don't wait for someone else to do it -- organize such an effort yourself.

    Thank you all for your support and passion.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    makeup 2007 Toyota Scion Tc Toyota Scion Tc 2007. the White+scion+tc+2007
  • the White+scion+tc+2007



  • Aah_GC
    07-26 12:48 PM
    Lawyers suck big time. Good luck to you - dont worry it will be a simple RFE, but make sure you have your marriage certificate ready.





    girlfriend 2008 Scion tC Up Modest $300 Toyota Scion Tc 2007. Salvage TOYOTA SCION TC 2009
  • Salvage TOYOTA SCION TC 2009



  • anai
    09-18 10:31 AM
    Hi, My wife and I received three emails each regarding 485 approval ("notice mailed welcoming new permanent resident," "CPO ordered," and "approval notice sent") on 9/8. My wife received her "welcome notice" and the card itself within a few days. But I have not received either yet.

    1. I know the CPO email says wait 30 days, but given that my wife has already received hers, I suspect that mine was either sent to an incorrect address or there's some other hold up. Anyone else in a similar situation? Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

    2. I guess I can wait 30 days and then apply for a replacement card with an I-90 (for which the current processing time is 3.5 months). How can I travel internationally in the interim? If anyone is aware, please let me know; I am trying to have a plan in place, in case an emergency arises.

    Thanks to the two other posters, for their informative replies.

    Here's a follow up. I just called USCIS to discover the following:
    About two years ago, we moved and filed AR-11s. The address in their system shows a mix of old and new for me (whereas the address is right for my dear wife). And my card was sent to this incorrect address. What should happen next is that the card will be returned to them and then get mailed out again, but this time with the correct address. What will happen in reality is anybody's guess.

    Updating here in case this is helpful to anyone else.

    By now I am so used to having a constant 'green card concern' gnawing on a corner of the mind. We've probably grown so fond of each other over the years that even after 485 approval, it lingers on.





    hairstyles Toyota Scion Tc 2009. Toyota Scion Tc 2007. 2007 TOYOTA SCION TC
  • 2007 TOYOTA SCION TC



  • JuneBut2ndJuly
    09-05 06:53 PM
    Today employer sent mail checks cashed.waiting for receipts.

    Jul 2nd Received by J Barrett at 10:25 AM at NSC

    My I-140 was approved from TSC in Feb 2007
    My PD is Jun 2003; EB2-India





    ragnarok
    07-19 01:42 PM
    Hello

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I believe we've been waiting too long.


    Information:

    Receipt Number: eAC02080xxxx

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On September 7, 2005, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our WASHINGTON, DC location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.


    I'm sorry, but I do not know a lot about I485.

    But my status hasn't changed in forever!

    last year we took our fingerprints.

    please help.





    bnaredla1382
    06-17 11:01 AM
    My PD is nov 2003 and now I am planing to port my EB3 to EB2.
    I need to know the process to do it.
    My previous EB3 is with my old employer.
    My I-140 approved from my old Employer and applied I-485 in july 2007 and
    later in may 2008 I moved to my current company using AC21 and I applied for H1b also.
    now I working 6th year on H1B.
    And Here are the questions, if I file new labor have:
    1). how long will it take to approve?
    and once labor approved, for I-140
    1). Am I eligible for premium process of I-140.