.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

vanessa hessler asterix

vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler NRJ Music
  • Vanessa Hessler NRJ Music



  • TheMonarch
    Dec 20, 06:42 PM
    I dunno if somethings wrong with yours, but mine had a weird aluminum/plastic/electronics smell when I fist got it.

    Went away after a few days of use...





    vanessa hessler asterix. Full cast Astérix aux jeux
  • Full cast Astérix aux jeux



  • asif786
    Jan 9, 04:50 PM
    90% of my work is done in PhotoShop. Without it I'd be lost. So I'd have to say Adobe. Now if only I could get my company to drop Quark for InDesign . . .

    I dont know why, but I've always preferred fireworks to photoshop. I guess it's because I dont do particularly graphics intensive stuff, and I always found photoshop to be more confusing than fireworks.

    oh well, everyone to their own :)





    vanessa hessler asterix. MUNICH, GERMANY - JANUARY 16: French Actor Gerard Depardieu (R) and Vanessa Hessler attend the #39;Asterix at the Olympic Games#39; photo call at Hotel
  • MUNICH, GERMANY - JANUARY 16: French Actor Gerard Depardieu (R) and Vanessa Hessler attend the #39;Asterix at the Olympic Games#39; photo call at Hotel



  • leachy
    Sep 27, 06:24 PM
    I' spent most of the weekend editing 16-bit 6MP images in Photoshop CS on my mini, and while it was a little slow when saving and duplicating layers it was still more than adequate. I've got the 1.42GHz mini with 1GB of RAM.

    I agree a PM is more suitable and reckon I'll buy one within 12 months but as a cheaper alternative the Mini makes a great stop-gap.





    vanessa hessler asterix. MUNICH, GERMANY - JANUARY 16: French Actor Gerard Depardieu (R) and Vanessa Hessler (L) attend the #39;Asterix at the Olympic Games#39; photo call at Hotel
  • MUNICH, GERMANY - JANUARY 16: French Actor Gerard Depardieu (R) and Vanessa Hessler (L) attend the #39;Asterix at the Olympic Games#39; photo call at Hotel



  • Sinsinnati
    Mar 25, 09:18 AM
    Whats the different between these drivers and the latest and greatest that are available on the Canon website?

    I would like to know the same thing.


    BTW, the Canon MP990 is the best printer I have ever used with a Mac.



    more...


    vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler (C) is kissed
  • Vanessa Hessler (C) is kissed



  • ECUpirate44
    Apr 4, 12:05 AM
    If it does what you need it to, and does it to your liking, I don't think there is any reason to upgrade.

    +1. Better off waiting until 2012 for the redesign if all you do on the computer you have now is basic use.





    vanessa hessler asterix. Actress Vanessa Hessler,
  • Actress Vanessa Hessler,



  • D-Love
    Jan 15, 04:39 PM
    Put in the notebook? Don't think there are any options for that...think you'd be stuck with an external at this point. I'm not overly familiar with the current available products, but I recall seeing mention of them online recently, I think on TUAW. A search of the forums and/or Google should get you going. But it's probably not going to be your ideal of an integrated solution or a super portable option, unfortunately.
    Thanx for the help man. Not what I wanted to hear but I appreciate the info.

    Christ...

    I think this is because Jobs is all over the downloadable content thing. Apple WAS slated to have blu-ray support as much as a year ago, but he must be letting the whole thing go to the side hoping people will get their HD media via download only.

    Bad move.

    First of all - it takes up HD space that not everyone wants to use on movies. Second of all, some of still like to own the physical disk with the box/disk art. You can take the movie to a friends house, whatever - its not stored up on some hard drive. Optical media is not going away anytime soon.


    Still leaning towards the Mac but all of a sudden the Vaio or Dell with blu-ray option looks a helluva lot more appealing than it did. And I really wanted to break from Windows.



    more...


    vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler à
  • Vanessa Hessler à



  • kirbyman100
    Mar 19, 09:57 PM
    Wait... also, what ARE WU's?





    vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler - Astérix aux
  • Vanessa Hessler - Astérix aux



  • BC2009
    Sep 9, 06:18 PM
     :)



    more...


    vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler
  • Vanessa Hessler



  • aswitcher
    Jan 13, 01:45 AM
    To me, MacBook Air sounds like a Nike lawsuit waiting to happen.

    That alone suggests to me its a strong possibility





    vanessa hessler asterix. Asterix at the Olympic Games
  • Asterix at the Olympic Games



  • tYNS
    Nov 14, 10:31 AM
    OJuice (http://www.ojuice.net/) is the authority on all things demo. Check out Nectarine (http://www.scenemusic.net/) for streaming scenemusic from the old legends and the new!

    I am really looking forward to Renoise 1.5 final. I hope it takes them less time to release than between the last two releases. Looks really spiffy, though! Now if only it supported Audio Units...

    Nectarine is great. I miss the days of the old Hornet Mod Archive. I still have both Archive one and two on cd here though.

    Anyhow, VST's are supported under Renoise. Which is great! However, I am having some bug issues on OS X with using VST's. I am sure these will be sorted out in due time. The mac version is coming along nicely.



    more...


    vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler
  • Vanessa Hessler



  • rockthecasbah
    Mar 27, 09:28 PM
    I'm fairly sure they do nothing to the game UNLESS the game says it needs it. I know Perfect Dark only works (well you can do a few things without the expansion pack...) well with the pack. But thats the only game I know of that needs it... maybe LoZ:MM?

    edit: Ok, it seems to be used to improve some games! :)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_Pak

    Donkey Kong needed it because i remember it came bundled with that when i picked up back in the day... great game :)





    vanessa hessler asterix. actress Vanessa Hessler
  • actress Vanessa Hessler



  • gr8tfly
    May 2, 10:43 PM
    No, but you could do a block copy restore of the install DVD to a small partition on either its drive, or an external HD connected to that machine.

    If the 2nd machine is an Intel Mac, its drive will be partitioned using a GUID map. PPC Macs can't boot to a drive using that map - it must be APM. So, if the preceding is true, you will need an external drive partitioned using APM (in the Disk Utility "Partition" tab, click on "Options..." to set the map type).

    To make the bootable copy on your other machine's HD (or external drive), run Disk Utility and create a small (10GB should be enough) partition formatted Mac OS Extended (also making sure to set APM as the partition map type). Then, use Restore to copy the DVD to that new partition, making sure to check "erase destination" (which enables block copy).

    Start up your other (2nd) Mac using FireWire Target Disk mode (hold down 'T' at startup). Now, when you startup the iMac G4, hold down the 'option', then select the partition you cloned the DVD to on your other machine. You should be able to startup on it, and during install, select the iMac's HD as the install target.

    Hope that's not too confusing - I mixed "other" and "2nd" when describing your not-iMac-with-working-DVD machine. The bottom line is to access a bootable partition on that machine that you can boot off of using that machine in Target Disk Mode, connected to the iMac via FireWire.

    Or, find an external FireWire DVD drive for the iMac. :)



    more...


    vanessa hessler asterix. actress Vanessa Hessler
  • actress Vanessa Hessler



  • marshallbedsaul
    Mar 21, 11:17 PM
    Hello,




    vanessa hessler asterix. supermodel Vanessa Hessler
  • supermodel Vanessa Hessler



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 9, 06:21 PM
    We should all post pictures of ourselves so that when we respond to posts people can picture us in their heads. Ill post mine as soon as I'm out of class in an hour! Can't attach files from my iPad since their is no damn filesystem. :)



    more...


    vanessa hessler asterix. vanessa hessler
  • vanessa hessler



  • Pixeled_Apple
    Nov 11, 04:22 AM
    My dad is still a staunch PC advocate and we have a continual family dispute.


    SAME!!! Its sooo anoying... i want 2 switch 2 a mac ; but he won't let me... so I posted a thread.. and finnally convinced him... I hope he doesn't turn 2 the evvvil side again :P ...

    " Windows is dirt to Macintosh "

    " Spell reliabilty : A p p l e ; Apple " (Sorry I had to let it out! :P)





    vanessa hessler asterix. age vanessa hessler its
  • age vanessa hessler its



  • Peyote
    Dec 22, 09:33 AM
    Well that's it. I guess we graphic designers will soon be obsolete models!


    I imagine some day Honda will invent a robot that can conceptualize and that has an imagination. Then we're really screwed.



    more...


    vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler
  • Vanessa Hessler



  • GGJstudios
    May 5, 07:27 PM
    Have you tried a PRAM and/or SMC reset already?
    PRAM/NVRAM has nothing to do with the OP's issue.

    Mac OS X: What's stored in PRAM (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1242)
    When to reset NVRAM or PRAM (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1895)

    SMC might help with some fan, unexpected power-offs or slow performance issues, but not heat-related shutdowns, as the OP described.

    Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC) (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3964)





    vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler Pics
  • Vanessa Hessler Pics



  • TomKing
    Apr 26, 07:08 PM
    If its video editing for after, with a mind to move towards after effects.

    While the CPU is important to this, Really you should look more at the RAM your going to use and how much (lots is the answer), and IMO the most important thing, the GPU.

    In a windows i7 machine, I run 16GB of DDR3 1600MHz ram, and use a PNY Nvidia Quadro FX card. (the 4800 if your interested)

    This made the biggest difference to the editing suite. The difference between gaming cards and professional editing cards is immense. The pro cards do things like effects on the fly, and rendering on the fly, and these are the bits that really make multiple layers of 1080p possible. And I have a friend who runs the 3800 in his, and again this works fantastically.

    And as well as the GPU you can start to look at addional cards, we've been using the matrox CompressHD card for a while. And absolutely love it.

    Also you should look at hard drive arrays. An SSD for the boot drive and to run the programs from. Then a scratch drive, for after effects, plus a media storage drive, plus a project drive, plus a backup drive. (which if you stick the SSD in the second optical drive bay it all just abouts fits)


    But yeah, the other point to note out is that a good few of the plug-ins that we use for Adobe Premiere and after effects are only single processor enabled. so 20 cores at 2.2Ghz isnt going to be as fast as 2 cores at 3.5Ghz. (for those effects at least)

    Video effects, and especially at 1080p are going to be huge, and really test out a system.





    vanessa hessler asterix. Vanessa Hessler
  • Vanessa Hessler



  • solientblack
    Apr 26, 09:54 AM
    re-did the DFU mode steps. iTunes came up again and said "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.

    Steps I used just so everyone knows what I am doing.

    1- Phone is off already, so no need to power it down.

    2- Held Home and Sleep keys for 10 seconds WITH iTunes open, continuing to hold the Home button until iTunes gave me that popup box with the "iTunes has detected..."

    3- Hit restore, it attempts to do so, and about 2-3 minutes later it gives me that 1604 error message. When it first starts the restoration process the screen flashes white then an Apple logo appears, and has the circular loading icon at the bottom for about 5 seconds and it powers down again. Then I get that error a few minutes later as i mentioned just before.

    It is in DFU mode. The screen is blank, nothing is there.

    edit: I even tried the SHIFT, then click Restore button just to try everything once. Same process happens that I mentioned in step 3.

    edit2: updating iTunes to the latest version and trying again., same message even with new iTunes and a new computer, new usb port, and even a new usb cable.





    Xavier
    Jul 28, 08:02 PM
    I saw a Highway Patrol car with a flat off the side of the road (on the highway)

    THAT would have been a good fail





    iliketherumors
    Apr 21, 07:40 PM
    Here's the situation...
    Going to a party. The room has power, but the house does not have internet (believe it or not...), and the area doesn't really get strong cell/data signals.

    Are there any speakers that I can simply plug into a power outlet (or use batteries) and then can talk to my iPhone (or MacBook) wirelessly/bluetooth, and the sound can fill a room maybe 45ft x 60ft (doesn't have to be super loud like a concert, more like background music). I would like there to be 2 (or more) speakers in the room so everyone can hear clearly. Portable speakers with an iPhone dock (like a Base SoundDock or or Logitech S715) I don't think will cut it - I don't want to have to have it cranked up by some people just to folks on the other side of the room can hear ok.

    Fine if I have to get something to plug into the iPhone/laptop, or some main "controller" unit that I have to plug into them that then talks to the speakers. Basically I'm envisioning something like a Sonos S5 that doesn't require an internet connection (which it seems to from all the material I have read). I'm flexible on dollars - just can't have any cords running across the room. Or like a Jawbone JAMBOX, but have the ability to set up 2+ speakers at the same time (doesn't have to be stereo, which I'm not sure would even be possible anyways).

    Thanks so much everyone!! :apple:





    siurpeeman
    Aug 6, 02:39 PM
    it's so sad. in the last few weeks i've seen several apple macbooks get more action than me. :o :(

    btw, great pic iBlue





    TimTheEnchanter
    Jan 17, 09:34 AM
    What kind of movie would you be watching where it would be useful to be hands free? :p

    BAHAHAHA!!!! :D Priceless reply!

    Don't know if I'd ever buy or use it, but you have to hand it to the guy for marketing it. It's like something I'd see at my kid's science fair! :p





    daveL
    Feb 17, 12:28 PM
    Use PithHelmet version 0.7.3. The latest versions don't work well. Always crashing, slowing down safari... ugh.
    I tried it and still no joy; it actually crashed sooner than when I used the latest version. Oh well.