.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

wedding invitations text

images Wedding Invitation Wording wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording
  • Wedding Invitation Wording



  • Almond
    07-17 08:42 AM
    bmneni,

    My understanding is that, you wouldn't have an 'A#' when you apply for I-485(if it's first time). If it is second time, then you have to mention the 'A#' assigned to you. Guys, please correct me if I am wrong.


    You do have an A number-you're assigned one when you get your approved I140. I remember having to tell my lawyer on my own to put it on there (in front of me) he didn't even think to do it himself:mad:


    Bmneni, if you enclosed a copy of that approved I140 you should be ok although from what I hear, to make it easier on the person processing your paperwork it'd be nice to put it on the other forms too. But if a copy of the I140 is there, I think you'll be ok.





    wallpaper Wedding Invitation Wording wedding invitations text. wedding invitation wording
  • wedding invitation wording



  • psychman
    11-11 07:00 PM
    This is almost identical to the Modifying a Databound Collection case: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_wpf/modifying_databound_collection_pg1.htm


    Thanks again Kirupa. I went back over the above post and it helped me answere some of the questions I had, but I do have one more if you don't mind. I have this little project almost wrapped up now. When complete the app will do the following:

    -Imports Metadata.xml file generated by Deep Zoom Composer
    -On import it will populate the databound image and text boxes with the original data
    -On import it will also add four new "tag" elements to the original xml file
    -The user will be able to navigate all of the original images and coresponding tags (your MIX08 presentation helped me create the navigation piece ((thanks!))
    -The user can add new "tag" data to any of the old and new fields and the new data will overwrite the original xml file when the "save" button is clicked.

    I have everything working great. Now I just need to figure out how to take my new "tag" elements and add them into all of the nodes on import. I know how to do this to one node, but I am not sure how to add the new elements to every "Image" node in the file. Here is the code I am using to make this work for the first node:



    XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
    doc.Load (variable pointing to xml file);

    XmlDocumentFragment docFrag = doc.CreateDocumentFragment();
    docFrag.InnerXml = "<testItem> test </testItem>";
    doc.DocumentElement.FirstChild.NextSibling.AppendC hild(docFrag);

    doc.Save("Metadata.xml");





    wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording
  • Wedding Invitation Wording



  • ksg09
    11-11 01:17 PM
    Thanks for your help, by the time I start the business it should be around 6 months, hoping there will be no problem in near future as adviced, Im planning to go head & start the business. Once again thanks for all your support.





    2011 wedding invitation wording wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording
  • Wedding Invitation Wording



  • puzon23
    02-12 11:40 AM
    Yeah, I would have liked to apply a year ago but at that time my employer and I had a different arragnment. Anyway, Hellomms, you are talking about me getting H1B extended but to do all that I have to submit my PERM application first and I really think it will be difficult to even get through the recruitment process at this time. DOL is already talking about watching more carefully and many EB2 cases get audited regardless. Anyway, givien the details I gave in my first post, what would you guys advise, go to Canada and reset the H1B clock or try to force PERM now?

    Please advise! Thanks!



    more...


    wedding invitations text. romantic wedding invitation
  • romantic wedding invitation



  • bkarnik
    08-28 05:00 PM
    Totally agree with boreal. Also, the category that you qualify for depends upon the requirements of the job and not your qualifications. For example if the minimum requirements of the job is BS with little or no experience, you would be in an EB3 category, irrespective of whether you have a MS or a PhD.





    wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording
  • Wedding Invitation Wording



  • pshah
    07-13 07:26 PM
    Done but I don't think the number of signatures is getting updated. It still shows 1327.



    more...


    wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording
  • Wedding Invitation Wording



  • meridiani.planum
    04-17 12:09 PM
    I will be gettting married to my finance in few months and she is born with golden spoon and of course US citizenship.


    however rich your future wife is, I am sure she is not going to like being referred to as your 'finance'. :rolleyes:





    2010 Wedding Invitation Wording wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording
  • Wedding Invitation Wording



  • austingc
    07-30 11:37 PM
    Hi All,

    I received an RFE based on my qualification and the Job requirement qualification.

    While applying for PERM, in the ETA 9089 form, Attorney mistakenly listed as below

    1. Accepted / Required Bachelors Degree for the Posted Job:
    Computer Science, Mathematics (Instead of Mathematics, it should have been Engineering)
    2. Any Other Alternate Degree accepted:
    NO

    And in my profile, he listed the degree as ENGINEERING.

    Now during the I-140 stage, i got an RFE based on this mismatch. Here is the verbiage.

    The USCIS is requesting evidence that the beneficiary obtained a Bachelor�s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, OR evidence that the degree obtained was part of the Computer Science or Mathematics program/department.

    MY Attorney Suggested 2 things.

    1. Get my degree transcripts evaluated by a third party educational evaluator and equate the courses i have done (7 Computer Courses and 9 Mathematics courses) as part of Computer Science / Mathematics Degree.

    2. Get an verification letter from the University that these courses are infact related to Computer Science / Mathematics Degree.

    Please let me know if i stand any chance with these 2 options.
    I guess both options are good but I would suggest option 1. Btw you should kick you lawyer's a** so hard so that he would not make this mistake again in his life. Sorry for my language. Why do these lawyers screw up our lives? I have had enough with these so called idiots who cannot do a simple job without making any mistakes. My lawyer screwed up my life with just a single mistake and I have been suffering for the past 5 years now, otherwise I would have got my GC in 2005.
    Anyways, dont worry you should be just fine. Please contact Murthy or some other good laywers to work on your RFE and do not go with your current lawyer please.



    more...


    wedding invitations text. wedding invitations
  • wedding invitations



  • gc0402
    07-17 11:19 AM
    A# is either someting that you get by the following ways:

    1. If you were a student and were on OPT the EAD card had an A#
    2. Sometimes when your I-140 is approved it comes with A# (NOT ALWAYS NO ONE KNOWS WHY/WHY NOT)
    3. When your I-485 is accepted most likely you will get a new A#

    So if you have 1 or 2 use it else leave it blank.

    Thank you for the clarifications. One more doubt:
    G-325A has got got file no. which starts with A and Alien Registration no in the bottom. Should we have to fill A# against file no. in top with our A# got with I-140 approval?





    hair Wedding Invitation Wording wedding invitations text. Wedding invitation wording
  • Wedding invitation wording



  • satyasaich
    07-31 08:37 AM
    In the first place, without knowing the job details how a person gets an offer? by the way LCA number will never give a detailed description of nature of job.

    Hi Gurus,

    I got an offer from a company and having the LCA case number with me. Is there any way that I can find the job description using my LCA case number? or else anyone tell me how to find the job description?

    Thanks
    -sent



    more...


    wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording In
  • Wedding Invitation Wording In



  • forgerator
    05-06 08:25 PM
    I would be interested in knowing as well.





    hot romantic wedding invitation wedding invitations text. wedding invitations text.
  • wedding invitations text.



  • svn
    05-10 05:02 PM
    So this is why all lawyers recommend to keep your h1 status valid, when you file your 485. Getting into EAD is a risk, which some bold take and survive, others like me who try to play safe....stay on H1 until the 485 is approved.

    That would have been my preference as well - unfortunately I did not have a choice since my company had a RIF and I am now looking for work! Any help on what the status is called (other than jobless!) would be appreciated



    more...


    house Bridal invitations wordings wedding invitations text. hindu wedding invitation
  • hindu wedding invitation



  • javadeveloper
    11-24 02:03 PM
    my 485 got denied lastweek as my previous employer withdrawn approved 140. I changed employer after 1year of 485 pending. I am filing MTR..

    Sorry to hear that!Are you still maintaining your H1 status to continue working?As per my company if you have time left on your H1 (6 years - #of years of used H1B) you can use that to continue working.





    tattoo Wedding Invitation Wording wedding invitations text. wedding invitations text
  • wedding invitations text



  • amulchandra
    11-04 04:41 PM
    The title of the thread is misleading. Please change it.

    Amul



    more...


    pictures Wedding Invitation Wording wedding invitations text. wedding invitation sample
  • wedding invitation sample



  • ramboom1
    03-28 09:20 AM
    Fellow IV members,

    How come the "Hard Limit" is not talked about / mentioned in any of the big websites? Shusterman.com / Aila.org et all. Is it possible to get an immigration attorney to explain this crucial issue of "Hard Limit" to IV core team ?





    dresses wedding invitations text. wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording
  • Wedding Invitation Wording



  • lost
    01-27 02:01 PM
    congratulations!



    more...


    makeup wedding invitations wedding invitations text. Bridal invitations wordings
  • Bridal invitations wordings



  • ss1026
    11-05 09:39 AM
    Can CBN get us green cards too? :D

    He is the ex-chief minister of Andhra pradesh, a state in India of which Hyderabad is the Capital. As for CBN's agenda, he is too concerned about his chances of getting re-elected to worry about other things. My take.





    girlfriend wedding invitations text wedding invitations text. wedding invitation wording
  • wedding invitation wording



  • ek_akela
    06-14 01:05 PM
    Finally after waiting for 5 yr of waiting I am ready to file for 485...a quick question. Last Year I applied for H1 extension along with H4 for my wife.for some reason she didn't get the approval notice(online case does show her case approved ) Now for 485, I need to send her H4 which I don't have..What options do I have? I asked my employer and he was clueless..
    He said you can print online case approval status(webpage) and send it along with H4 reciept notice or apply for I 824(application for approved petition) which I am not sure how long it would take..I coulnd't find any premium processing info for I-824
    It's quiet depressing, after waiting for so many years, you still left uncaught when final moment comes :o





    hairstyles Wedding Invitation Wording In wedding invitations text. Wedding Invitation Wording
  • Wedding Invitation Wording



  • kukitron
    10-05 08:33 AM
    Great info,

    Cons
    Salaries are quite low compare to the US,

    Pros,
    No Visa retrogression

    thanks





    kaisersose
    04-16 09:25 AM
    EAD/AP should be extended by you. I am surprised your employer is involved in this. You will need a copy of your 485 receipt notice.

    Even if you are working on H-1b, it is much safer to pony up the money and keep your EAD renewed and available at all times. You never know when things change.





    kothuri
    06-09 11:35 AM
    Get a good lawyer and ask them to file a Nunc Pro Tunc. Since you are under 6 months it shouldn't be a big deal.

    -Sri