.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Robosexual

Today I woke up with a purpose. Our modern day stork (FedEx) came with a purpose, to deliver a bundle of joy right to my doorstep. Apparently there was some sort of "trainee" with the usual delivery person, which felt a bit strange, since that meant two people saw me with my waking up clothes. Plus, I'm not sure exactly why she needed to observe deliveries.

Immediately I rushed up to get it started. My life felt complete again. Now I can pointlessly comment on things whenever I want, not just when I can hijack someone's computer. Robosexual now has an actual meaning for me. Just looking at the below picture, I can feel the pure joy that coursed through her veins. True love can exist between man/woman and machine.


Karl Marx was wrong. Religion wasn't the opiate of the masses. PCs are. I'm sure if he saw the huge amount of numbing taking place on the internet, he'd freak out. Seeing millions satisfied by just downloading MP3, tending imaginary farms, etc would have probably turned him into a pure nihilist.

Life is complete. Now I can drown out my sorrows with pointless surfing and casual writing. Wonder what I should name this computer?