willgetgc2005
10-31 04:16 PM
This This happened to me as well. My AP which was approved in 2005 and has already expired had an LUD today. I have an approved AP in 2006. But my expired 2005 AP had LUD.
In August my I-140 which was approved in 2005 had an LUD. God knows what all this means. My 485 is pending becuase of retrogression.
Hi all
When I checked my email on Saturday I got 10 emails from USCIS.
5 of them for my 485, 5 of them for EAD I applied in 2004.
My 485 status before email was something like this: We responded to the additional info you requested on so and so date, if you not received by 14 days contact us. (This status got changed when I did address change in 2005)
Now it says about my FP which I gave in 2003. I gave FP again some time in 2004 end.
On May 20, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
I am not sure why LUD got changed for 2004 EAD now, after that I applied EAD�s 2005 and then 2006.
I understand if LUD changed means, some one touched our file to update some thing, but I am wondering why 485 Status changed to my First FP message.
Any one got similar emails......
__________________
Thanks
In August my I-140 which was approved in 2005 had an LUD. God knows what all this means. My 485 is pending becuase of retrogression.
Hi all
When I checked my email on Saturday I got 10 emails from USCIS.
5 of them for my 485, 5 of them for EAD I applied in 2004.
My 485 status before email was something like this: We responded to the additional info you requested on so and so date, if you not received by 14 days contact us. (This status got changed when I did address change in 2005)
Now it says about my FP which I gave in 2003. I gave FP again some time in 2004 end.
On May 20, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
I am not sure why LUD got changed for 2004 EAD now, after that I applied EAD�s 2005 and then 2006.
I understand if LUD changed means, some one touched our file to update some thing, but I am wondering why 485 Status changed to my First FP message.
Any one got similar emails......
__________________
Thanks
wallpaper Long Hair » new updo. Prom

pappu
05-27 02:52 PM
sorry about that, i was planning to file in 2007, but didn't complete the process, and forgot to update my profile. it is updated now. thanks for pointing it out.
Thanks. I will try to answer here. The attorneys on forum maybe able to help you further and give a more reliable answer as they know the law.
From what I know NIW means you are asking for a Labor process waiver. Thus you can apply I140 directly without labor certification. However after the PERM process introduction getting Labor certificate is not that time consuming as it was earlier. ( I know these days it has become more time consuming ) Nevertheless you can still save your labor process time by applying for NIW. Note that collecting the proof and preparing the application can also be time consuming. In order to file an NIW petition, the you must be able to demonstrate that you are seeking work in an area of substantial intrinsic merit to the US, that the benefit from your proposed activity will be national in scope, and that such national interest would be adversely affected if a Labor Certification were required for your application.
Note that there is a difference in exceptional ability and extraordinary ability that is a requirement for EB1. Exceptional ability means your degree, skills and achievements are above than what is normally found in your peers. Extraordinary has a far higher standards that you need to meet. You can file as an advanced degree holder but if you are requesting waiver of Labor certification you need to prove the 3 criteria stated above. They can be proved by your various publications, awards, letters from experts, patents etc.
Thanks. I will try to answer here. The attorneys on forum maybe able to help you further and give a more reliable answer as they know the law.
From what I know NIW means you are asking for a Labor process waiver. Thus you can apply I140 directly without labor certification. However after the PERM process introduction getting Labor certificate is not that time consuming as it was earlier. ( I know these days it has become more time consuming ) Nevertheless you can still save your labor process time by applying for NIW. Note that collecting the proof and preparing the application can also be time consuming. In order to file an NIW petition, the you must be able to demonstrate that you are seeking work in an area of substantial intrinsic merit to the US, that the benefit from your proposed activity will be national in scope, and that such national interest would be adversely affected if a Labor Certification were required for your application.
Note that there is a difference in exceptional ability and extraordinary ability that is a requirement for EB1. Exceptional ability means your degree, skills and achievements are above than what is normally found in your peers. Extraordinary has a far higher standards that you need to meet. You can file as an advanced degree holder but if you are requesting waiver of Labor certification you need to prove the 3 criteria stated above. They can be proved by your various publications, awards, letters from experts, patents etc.
laksmi
07-19 05:03 PM
Is it possible to verify PIMS name check clearance before we attend the consulate in india.
2011 prom updos for medium length
eb3_nepa
05-28 10:54 AM
Thanks Surabhi.
more...
Sakthisagar
04-22 09:43 AM
This is all election fever and fear, they could have easily passed or amend Legal immigration first before taking CIR. Legals are SCAPE GOATS in the hands of Hispanic Caucus.
bubbynv
07-17 06:20 PM
And Good luck to one and all!!! :)
more...
ChangingJobs
06-30 09:22 PM
Changingjobs:
You can begin working for company B on your H as soon as company B files an H petition for you, since the H1B is portable. You can also begin working on your EAD for company B, although that will result in you no longer being in H1B status.
Any employment with company B is a violation of your H1B with company A. If the petition from company B is denied, you will no longer be in H1B status.
You could then go back to work for company A on the EAD. If you wanted to work for company A on the H1B you would have to leave the US and reenter on an H1B visa.
I am assuming your EAD is from an I-140/I-485 filed by employer A. You will want to make sure that your I-140 is portable under AC21, otherwise company A could pull your I-140 causing your I-485 and EAD to be denied.
Thanks a lot for the clear answer. This is very useful.
You can begin working for company B on your H as soon as company B files an H petition for you, since the H1B is portable. You can also begin working on your EAD for company B, although that will result in you no longer being in H1B status.
Any employment with company B is a violation of your H1B with company A. If the petition from company B is denied, you will no longer be in H1B status.
You could then go back to work for company A on the EAD. If you wanted to work for company A on the H1B you would have to leave the US and reenter on an H1B visa.
I am assuming your EAD is from an I-140/I-485 filed by employer A. You will want to make sure that your I-140 is portable under AC21, otherwise company A could pull your I-140 causing your I-485 and EAD to be denied.
Thanks a lot for the clear answer. This is very useful.
2010 curly prom updos for medium
waitingnwaiting
05-20 10:43 AM
We are beneficiaries of my husband on a EB3 petition. due to retrogression issue,
Was your question
We are beneficiaries of my husband on a EB3 petition. due to retrogression issue, I want to sue someone. Whom should I start with?
Guys
Lets complete her questions with various possible choices and help her. Happy Friday. :D
Was your question
We are beneficiaries of my husband on a EB3 petition. due to retrogression issue, I want to sue someone. Whom should I start with?
Guys
Lets complete her questions with various possible choices and help her. Happy Friday. :D
more...
Shivani
02-23 10:54 AM
Hello Sir,
I'm in H1B visa, so also my husband.
In this time of recession, i fear if I'm laid off, wanted to seek your valuable guiance on the following:
- transfer my status from H1 to H4? have all pay stubs in tact.
- return back to H1 B status once I find an opening with new company? All I will need to do is transfer my H4 status back to my same H1B visa?
- visa in passport is originally stamped for Oct 2009 when I came from India, and I have my new I797 with validity date as Apr 2011. Do I still have I797 as valid even if I'm laid off?
Please let me have your views on this. Highly appreciate a speedy response.
Thank you in advance,
Shivani:confused:
I'm in H1B visa, so also my husband.
In this time of recession, i fear if I'm laid off, wanted to seek your valuable guiance on the following:
- transfer my status from H1 to H4? have all pay stubs in tact.
- return back to H1 B status once I find an opening with new company? All I will need to do is transfer my H4 status back to my same H1B visa?
- visa in passport is originally stamped for Oct 2009 when I came from India, and I have my new I797 with validity date as Apr 2011. Do I still have I797 as valid even if I'm laid off?
Please let me have your views on this. Highly appreciate a speedy response.
Thank you in advance,
Shivani:confused:
hair prom updos for medium length
SertTurk
07-19 05:10 PM
Yes, we have to go to Turkey for cosular processing since I accepted illegal employment and paid taxes for one year when we first came here.
more...
ambals03
04-29 04:11 PM
America is bleeding competitiveness | VentureBeat (http://venturebeat.com/2011/04/28/brain-drain-or-brain-circulation-america-is-bleeding-competitiveness/)
hot curly prom updos for long hair
AK01
02-13 12:38 AM
No, experience from current company does not count.
That is not true. It CAN count... according to PERM guidelines (from murthy.com):
"On-the-job experience with same employer is allowed for positions that are not "substantially comparable," meaning more then 50%, different from the original employment position."
So if you are a Software Engineer and get promoted to Sr. Software Engineer or Product Manager then as long as you can prove that your job duties are 50%+ different than the old position, you can use that experience provided it helps you meet job requirements for the senior level position.
Also see this:
http://www.simmonsungar.com/rirchecklist.html
"Experience Gained on the Job
PERM did not eliminate the ability of the foreign national beneficiary of the labor certification to qualify using experience gained with the same employer as long as the prior job was not �substantially comparable� to the labor certification position. A job will be considered �substantially comparable� if it �requires performance of the same job duties more than 50 percent of the time.�
Apparently, experience gained with an overseas parent company, U.S. affiliate, or predecessor company will not be considered experience gained with the same employer. This is based on the definition of �employer� as an entity with a particular Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). This means that experience gained with an overseas parent, affiliate, etc. may now be used to satisfy the experience component of a PERM labor certification application."
That is not true. It CAN count... according to PERM guidelines (from murthy.com):
"On-the-job experience with same employer is allowed for positions that are not "substantially comparable," meaning more then 50%, different from the original employment position."
So if you are a Software Engineer and get promoted to Sr. Software Engineer or Product Manager then as long as you can prove that your job duties are 50%+ different than the old position, you can use that experience provided it helps you meet job requirements for the senior level position.
Also see this:
http://www.simmonsungar.com/rirchecklist.html
"Experience Gained on the Job
PERM did not eliminate the ability of the foreign national beneficiary of the labor certification to qualify using experience gained with the same employer as long as the prior job was not �substantially comparable� to the labor certification position. A job will be considered �substantially comparable� if it �requires performance of the same job duties more than 50 percent of the time.�
Apparently, experience gained with an overseas parent company, U.S. affiliate, or predecessor company will not be considered experience gained with the same employer. This is based on the definition of �employer� as an entity with a particular Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). This means that experience gained with an overseas parent, affiliate, etc. may now be used to satisfy the experience component of a PERM labor certification application."
more...
house updo hairstyles for prom
masterji
07-21 08:21 PM
I am in H1 and filed for 485 and EAD, AP. Still have my H1B visa in my passport. Does getting EAD mean you are no more in H1? Or you really have to USE it to be out of H1.
tattoo updo medium curly hair5 Formal

summitpointe
06-05 05:01 PM
This should be the approval document.
more...
pictures curly prom updos for medium
saileshdude
02-17 05:01 PM
As far as I remember , there was an FAQ somewhere in USCIS website that mentioned that they will not ask for 2nd FP again. I may be wrong but I think I had seen it somewhere and this also discussed in some thread on this site.
dresses curly prom updos for medium
nivasch
02-09 02:27 PM
willgetgc2005
Check this Out:
Q. How do I make a complaint against my attorney or representative?
A. If the complaint concerns the conduct of an attorney or representative in a matter before the Immigration Court, BIA, or DHS, you may complete a Form EOIR-44, �Immigration Practitioner Complaint Form� but it is not required. You may write your own complaint statement or letter. This statement or letter must include.
Your name and address,
The attorney�s or representative�s name and address,
An explanation of the circumstances and details of your complaint, and
Your signature.
Along with your Form EOIR-44 or your own complaint statement or letter, you may also submit supporting documents and information, such as:
Correspondence between you and your attorney or representative,
Documents concerning the underlying immigration case (including the case name and number), and
Copies of filings in connection with the case.
Neither EOIR nor DHS can accept complaints over the telephone.
Source: http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/00/profcondfaks.htm
=======================
Hi,
I am having issues with my Immigration Attorney. I had asked him to initiate
enquiry about my 485 status about 3 times over the past 2 years and each time he replied via email saying he has sent the enquiry. he usually is very flaky and at times even lies or avoids my calls and emails. I am paying for his
service and not my company.
In nay case, I needed those documents he says he sent as enquiry for my records. When I ask for it, he says he will send it but is just not sending it despite about 10 follow ups over the last 3 months. He says he will send it.I suspect he never initiated the enquiry and just lied to me. So now he is in soup.
He has screwed me and others up like this several times. I really want to refer him to ethics tribunal or something like that. What are my options ? I have been very frustrated with him for the last several years.
Please suggest.
Check this Out:
Q. How do I make a complaint against my attorney or representative?
A. If the complaint concerns the conduct of an attorney or representative in a matter before the Immigration Court, BIA, or DHS, you may complete a Form EOIR-44, �Immigration Practitioner Complaint Form� but it is not required. You may write your own complaint statement or letter. This statement or letter must include.
Your name and address,
The attorney�s or representative�s name and address,
An explanation of the circumstances and details of your complaint, and
Your signature.
Along with your Form EOIR-44 or your own complaint statement or letter, you may also submit supporting documents and information, such as:
Correspondence between you and your attorney or representative,
Documents concerning the underlying immigration case (including the case name and number), and
Copies of filings in connection with the case.
Neither EOIR nor DHS can accept complaints over the telephone.
Source: http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/press/00/profcondfaks.htm
=======================
Hi,
I am having issues with my Immigration Attorney. I had asked him to initiate
enquiry about my 485 status about 3 times over the past 2 years and each time he replied via email saying he has sent the enquiry. he usually is very flaky and at times even lies or avoids my calls and emails. I am paying for his
service and not my company.
In nay case, I needed those documents he says he sent as enquiry for my records. When I ask for it, he says he will send it but is just not sending it despite about 10 follow ups over the last 3 months. He says he will send it.I suspect he never initiated the enquiry and just lied to me. So now he is in soup.
He has screwed me and others up like this several times. I really want to refer him to ethics tribunal or something like that. What are my options ? I have been very frustrated with him for the last several years.
Please suggest.
more...
makeup If you want an updo for the
.jpg)
pappu
03-17 12:26 AM
My company informed me today that, when spouse is added to the insurence, the insurence will start from day 1 of next month. My wife will be comming in the middle of month. How to cover this gap with insurence...?? Any suggestions...????
Please correct your profile. The dates are incorrect. Thanks.
Please correct your profile. The dates are incorrect. Thanks.
girlfriend curly prom updos for medium
EB3_SEP04
07-13 07:37 PM
yes, u need to inform them of every small move u make, all ur life. this holds true even after ur us citizenship is approved.
karanp25, I am assuming that was meant to be sarcastic.
I changed my job 6 months ago on EAD, my 485 is still pending, i have not yet informed USCIS about it and may or may not do so in future. There is no law/regulation that says we must do so. I believe US law works on common sense rather than word-to-word written in the law books. So in general i want to draw a line for myself as to how much i should be afraid of USCIS. I would rather risk my GC than worrying about the chances of my every little action affecting my GC. But that's just me.
some of my friends keep the engine running for 2 minutes before start driving, i was never convinced this is good for the car. I would rather junk my Honda few thousand miles early than wasting 2 min(plus gas). Again that's just me.
karanp25, I am assuming that was meant to be sarcastic.
I changed my job 6 months ago on EAD, my 485 is still pending, i have not yet informed USCIS about it and may or may not do so in future. There is no law/regulation that says we must do so. I believe US law works on common sense rather than word-to-word written in the law books. So in general i want to draw a line for myself as to how much i should be afraid of USCIS. I would rather risk my GC than worrying about the chances of my every little action affecting my GC. But that's just me.
some of my friends keep the engine running for 2 minutes before start driving, i was never convinced this is good for the car. I would rather junk my Honda few thousand miles early than wasting 2 min(plus gas). Again that's just me.
hairstyles prom hair updos for medium
gcdreamer05
10-31 11:31 AM
Hi All,
I need urgent help and suggestions for my situations..
I have been working with company A since March'2006. They applied my GC processing with substitute labor of Nov'2004 and got I-140 approved.
In July'2007 applied I-485 which is pending for myself and my wife as well.
EAD card has arrived recently with 2 years of validity till Oct'2010 both for myself and my wife. AP is also approved recently.
With all this I am still on H1-B until 11/15/2008. Since it is going to expire, I have asked my employer to file for my extension.. They came up with very vague options and questions which I have posted down in bold with 1 and 2.
1) We have filed your PERM application for the new position which qualifies for EB2. Please note that since you have an approved I-140, have filed your I-485 and have an EAD card, we will no longer need to maintain your H-1B status. Instead, we will withdraw your current H1 and save the remaining H-1B time left on this H1 for use in the future (if the need arises).
OR
2) If you wish to maintain your H-1B status, then (since your position has changed and we have filed a new PERM application on your behalf), we will need to amend your H-1B visa. Please complete the attached questionnaire at your earliest convenience and revert to me with a copy of your latest I-94 card. Please note that this is not an extension and so there is no need to file the H4 extension for your wife/family.
Please advise which option you want to go with. I strongly recommend option #1, but it is entirely your choice if you want to go with option # 2 and maintain your H-1B status. Please let me know how you want to proceed with your H-1B status.
If anybody come acrossed similiar type of situation or experienced already let me know and this would really help in taking the decision.
It's very emergency..
Thanks,
Raj.
Did you find out from your employer why they refuse to extend h1b , if you have pending 485, then you can still get a 3 year extension.
Talk to them and find out why they are against extending h1b, may be it is their ignorance, or are they worried about paying the extension money i believe which is like 300$, in your best interest it is good to extend h1b than to use EAD...
I need urgent help and suggestions for my situations..
I have been working with company A since March'2006. They applied my GC processing with substitute labor of Nov'2004 and got I-140 approved.
In July'2007 applied I-485 which is pending for myself and my wife as well.
EAD card has arrived recently with 2 years of validity till Oct'2010 both for myself and my wife. AP is also approved recently.
With all this I am still on H1-B until 11/15/2008. Since it is going to expire, I have asked my employer to file for my extension.. They came up with very vague options and questions which I have posted down in bold with 1 and 2.
1) We have filed your PERM application for the new position which qualifies for EB2. Please note that since you have an approved I-140, have filed your I-485 and have an EAD card, we will no longer need to maintain your H-1B status. Instead, we will withdraw your current H1 and save the remaining H-1B time left on this H1 for use in the future (if the need arises).
OR
2) If you wish to maintain your H-1B status, then (since your position has changed and we have filed a new PERM application on your behalf), we will need to amend your H-1B visa. Please complete the attached questionnaire at your earliest convenience and revert to me with a copy of your latest I-94 card. Please note that this is not an extension and so there is no need to file the H4 extension for your wife/family.
Please advise which option you want to go with. I strongly recommend option #1, but it is entirely your choice if you want to go with option # 2 and maintain your H-1B status. Please let me know how you want to proceed with your H-1B status.
If anybody come acrossed similiar type of situation or experienced already let me know and this would really help in taking the decision.
It's very emergency..
Thanks,
Raj.
Did you find out from your employer why they refuse to extend h1b , if you have pending 485, then you can still get a 3 year extension.
Talk to them and find out why they are against extending h1b, may be it is their ignorance, or are they worried about paying the extension money i believe which is like 300$, in your best interest it is good to extend h1b than to use EAD...
bsbawa10
09-07 06:32 PM
And any ideas on what will we do with the final list? If it ever gets to include absolutely everything - much of it may even be hidden from us - you never know what goes on inside those Fed buildings!
I think if we have enough data with actual incidents /dates , we can atleast post them on blogs, send them to the director USCIS, send complaint to congress and whereever else we can.
I think if we have enough data with actual incidents /dates , we can atleast post them on blogs, send them to the director USCIS, send complaint to congress and whereever else we can.
qasleuth
02-25 10:32 AM
Hi..I already searched in the google..But i didn't get the information..Please let me know if u have any details regarding license.
The guy gave you the driving authority name and yet you claim you searched.
http://www.marylandmva.com/DriverServ/Apply/default.htm
The guy gave you the driving authority name and yet you claim you searched.
http://www.marylandmva.com/DriverServ/Apply/default.htm


