.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

rose wallpaper background

images :Wallpaper: R O S E by rose wallpaper background. Seamless wallpaper pattern
  • Seamless wallpaper pattern



  • rupchikgulti
    06-17 05:04 PM
    Dude,

    This had been discussed may be thousands of time and discussion never ends. Do you really need to open a thread for this.





    wallpaper Seamless wallpaper pattern rose wallpaper background. Labels: Yellow Rose Background
  • Labels: Yellow Rose Background



  • rajuram
    02-20 10:12 PM
    Very Very Far.

    Also how far are we from this CIR or SKIL bill being passed ?any thoughts





    rose wallpaper background. ~1 weathered rose wallpaper
  • ~1 weathered rose wallpaper



  • ajaz
    04-11 02:07 PM
    entered in h4 , after job switched to EAD. What is the Current immigration Status to file EAD reneval..





    2011 Labels: Yellow Rose Background rose wallpaper background. petal and rose background
  • petal and rose background



  • satyasaich
    06-11 04:23 PM
    Friend

    There is already another thread for this AND by the way july bulletin is not out yet, may be in the next 4 or 5 days

    Does anyone out there knows when is the next visa bulletin,I mean with the date the bulletin will be released?

    Zee.



    more...


    rose wallpaper background. rose Wallpaper, Background
  • rose Wallpaper, Background



  • Ann Ruben
    01-12 10:15 PM
    You raise an excellent question--and one to which, at present there is no authoritative answer. The statute and regulations are silent on the issue and USCIS has not addressed it in any policy memo.

    I would argue that because the purpose of AC21 is to protect protect foreign nationals (and the US employers who depend on them) from the uncertainty and disruption resulting from lengthy and unpredictable quota delays, denial of the I-485 should not result in revocation of an approved H-1 extension. This is especially true if a non-frivolous motion to reopen and reconsider the I-485 denial has been filed. I am not aware of any AC21 H-1 being revoked by USCIS based on an I-485 denial.

    Moreover, an I-485 denial does not invalidate the underlying I-140 which would remain valid unless revoked for fraud or misrepresentation. For example, if the I-485 is denied because it was erroneously filed at a time when the PD was not current or because the medical indicated that the applicant had infectious, untreated tuberculosis, consular processing would still be an option.





    rose wallpaper background. Black and gold rose wallpaper
  • Black and gold rose wallpaper



  • kanyewest
    04-22 11:39 AM
    You raise a number of issues for which there are no clear or certain answers. My advice would be to request the extension of H-1 status without submitting pay stubs, and in the event of an RFE, respond with evidence of your complaint about your previous employer. If your new employer needs you to start work within three weeks, premium processing would be required, and even then, if there is an RFE, the timing will be tight.

    I thank you for your time in understanding this complex scenario.

    The new employer is a large company with strong financials in this market, so we expect the H-1 to be approved and we expect denial of extension of stay. If both are approved, the attorney who takes up this case will get a bonus from me.

    If the H-1 porting to new employer is approved, but the extension of stay is denied, can I use the unexpired H-1 visa in my passport at the POE to enter the country and obtain a new I-94 based on the new H-1 approval notice? Is this permissible under immigration law?



    more...


    rose wallpaper background. ROSE RED KALEIDOSCOPE
  • ROSE RED KALEIDOSCOPE



  • Steve Mitchell
    November 20th, 2004, 05:34 AM
    As of November 20:

    PC World Top Ten Digital Cameras




    Cyber-shot DSC-W1 Silver Digital Camera (Sony) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2651342&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    Ultra Zoom C-765 Digital Camera (Olympus) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2462133&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    Powershot A75 Digital Camera (Canon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2301610&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    PowerShot S1 IS Digital Camera (Canon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2301615&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    PowerShot S500 Digital Camera (Canon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2300826&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    PowerShot S410 Digital Camera (Canon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2300827&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    Wide Zoom C-5060 Digital Camera (Olympus) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=1594734&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    D70 SLR Digital Camera (Nikon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=2281127&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    Cybershot DSC-T1 Digital Camera (Sony) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=1590565&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)

    CoolPix 4300 Digital Camera (Nikon) (http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php?masterid=631669&mode=pcw_rss&RSS=RSS)





    2010 ~1 weathered rose wallpaper rose wallpaper background. :Wallpaper: R O S E by
  • :Wallpaper: R O S E by



  • cygent
    12-08 07:31 PM
    Thank you very much.

    You are very welcome Pappu. Now let us put it to much good use!! C'mon everybody lets do this!! It is time to turn things around this holiday season.



    more...


    rose wallpaper background. rose flower wallpaper
  • rose flower wallpaper



  • ca_immigrant
    05-16 04:17 PM
    thanks for the replies again...

    Guess if mailing out of the country is an option I should ask my friend to do it, guess FEDEX or UPS is quite reliable.

    So If I am lucky and my case gets picked/approved while in India then I can get the card mailed there...

    but in any case, I have asked my company's lawyer also, will post here once I hear back from him...

    Now begins another waiting game ...





    hair petal and rose background rose wallpaper background. Yellow Rose Photos Collections
  • Yellow Rose Photos Collections



  • desighee
    02-25 12:43 PM
    Hi Friends..I am staying in MD and i am H4 visa holder..and i have international driving license with me.. Let me know how can i get the driving license in MD and what is the processes..

    I don't know where u stay in MD but if u are near Baltimore don't got to Baltimore MVA.
    Go to the one in ESSEX.My wife had too many issues at Baltimore MVA but essex people were very nice and had a seperate person dealing with licensing issues for visa people.



    more...


    rose wallpaper background. iPhone Red Rose wallpapers
  • iPhone Red Rose wallpapers



  • dionysus
    08-14 11:01 PM
    How come most of the 2006 PD holders getting approved? I do not have any grudge against who have 2006 PD and got their AOS approved. I am just wondering as to what is making USCIS to choose only 2006 PD ? Definitely, the low hanging fruits theory does not seem to be working here. Anybody has any idea about that ? I am just frustrated.

    Because 2006 PD ppl are smarter than you. They just rock man. ha ha.

    Full disclosure: I am a 2006 PD applicant. (More ha ha).





    hot rose Wallpaper, Background rose wallpaper background. This Blue Rose PSP ackground
  • This Blue Rose PSP ackground



  • jotv
    10-16 11:14 PM
    :(hi gcpadmavyuh ,

    here is my question i got h1 that is starting from oct 1st and i got ead also .

    i dont have ssn also . my i-94 got expired.

    1) now i am on which status ?

    2) how to come from h4 to ead in my situation ?

    3) how to actually use ead or h1 ?

    4) should i get salary( payroles every month ) on h1 from this oct 1st onwards ?

    5) in my situation how uscis will recognise am i using ead /h1 /h4 ?

    6) in my situation if i got ssn and driving license after showing ead card in that offices , but i didnt work until this year end then by the year end on which status i am h4 or ead or h1 ?

    7) in my situation if once i used my ead is there any chance to come from ead to h1 in future if i need ?


    please clarify this doubts . please other experts suggest me.

    thank you in advance



    more...


    house stock photo : Pink rose rose wallpaper background. rose wallpaper background.
  • rose wallpaper background.



  • raj1998
    05-16 02:55 PM
    USCIS - NEWS (http://www.uscis.gov/vgn-ext-templating/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045 f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)





    tattoo Black and gold rose wallpaper rose wallpaper background. rose Wallpaper, Background
  • rose Wallpaper, Background



  • sameet
    06-26 04:48 PM
    My I-94 is expiring in a month. I have used Advance parole to enter US after a vacation about a year back. How do I renew my I-94 card? Does anybody know...

    I had the same issue when I travelled last year. My lawyer said we do not have to renew since AOS pending essentially allows you to stay till adjudication of the case is complete. He did however ask me to renew the EAD and AP.
    Just to clarify I have not used my EAD. Still on H1B.



    more...


    pictures ROSE RED KALEIDOSCOPE rose wallpaper background. Hanging Pink Roses Wallpaper,
  • Hanging Pink Roses Wallpaper,



  • saurin
    02-09 08:49 PM
    But since I also have H-1B and my sponsoring company did not cancel the H-1B since I am on LOA, can I work for another company on AC21 without H-1B canceled from previous sponsor.





    dresses This Blue Rose PSP ackground rose wallpaper background. Pink roses wallpaper
  • Pink roses wallpaper



  • wizkid732
    08-24 12:29 PM
    Hi,
    I have been in this too long and want to decide if it makes any sense fighting anymore and anticipating the cards. Any advice is greatly appreciated

    I contacted the Senators office and the rep there made a query to USICS> this is the response she got.

    �This case is currently in an extended security review area."

    She then tried to contact this area and the Officer advised that it cannot be released at this time. The Service is aware that there is a visa available, however, since it is still being reviewed for security issues it cannot be released at this time

    Any Advise?

    -Thanks



    more...


    makeup rose flower wallpaper rose wallpaper background. stock photo : Pink rose
  • stock photo : Pink rose



  • senthil1
    08-02 10:00 AM
    This a good beginning to pass sub commitee in House. Chances are more in passing house if it comes to floor. Will it come? Actually anti immigrants were late in reacting sub commitee but they are targeting Senate more aggressively than house. Might be their aim is to filibuster in Senate with a few Senators.Time is a problem now. Only a few weeks are available before dec. May be if they cut short debates it is possible to pass as law. Looks like house leadership is determined to pass. Still the house bill tells that implementation will be on next fiscal year. If the bill is signed as law after oct it will be implemented on oct 2009 unless they change the date


    Congress has gone into unscheduled recess till Sept 8th. Then it'll be too close to elections. Once new congress is seated, all bills introduced before then will not have any standing. So, let's be realistic and not get too excited.





    girlfriend rose Wallpaper, Background rose wallpaper background. hairstyles Rose wallpaper 22
  • hairstyles Rose wallpaper 22



  • ohguy
    02-12 10:06 PM
    Yesterday I got emails that both me and my wife's 485 were transferred to TSC from NSC although I am staying in Ohio which comes under NSC. It could be the load balancing I think. I hope it's good cos TSC is much faster to process 485 applications. Mine is EB2 March 2006.





    hairstyles iPhone Red Rose wallpapers rose wallpaper background. rose wallpaper background.
  • rose wallpaper background.



  • chalamurariusa
    04-28 10:08 AM
    Sorry to be posting on this thread I am new to this and I genuinely tried to look to post a new thread but in vain.
    We applied for our GC in aug 2007. Recd a RFE for I 693 Skin test for TB on april 16th 2009. We still hv to reply to the RFE.My elder son is over 21 and is on AOS and today on the online status we saw a message.

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    On April 22, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    He too had recd the RFE for TB skin test. We are really worried as to what cld this mean. Has anyone ever recd a message like this. Please someone advise as to what it cld be





    indyanguy
    11-27 07:08 PM
    From what I can infer from the replies so far:

    1. For full time/permanent positions, EAD opens the doors to companies that do not usually sponsor visas. From the salary perspective, a boost might not be possible

    2. For contract positions, eliminating the desi layer in between might help increase the rate.

    In (2), how do you all intend to do that? A lot of larger clients I've seen have the preferred vendor policy and if the desi company is the preferred vendor, how do you eliminate them?





    xlr8r
    09-28 10:48 AM
    Yes. You can file another FOIA to get the I-140 approval notice.

    You want to specify that you're looking for a copy of I-797 of the I-140 approval for receipt number LINXXXXXXXXXX. That should get you the approval notice.

    A friend filed the FOIA with this verbiage and it worked for him. Of-course, he had to reference his Alien number etc... in the G-639 form.

    I hope this helps.


    I can see Approval stamp and date on my I-140 application. I just dont see I-140 approval notice(like the I-140 receipt they sent out). If I want to use AC-21 or use porting to EB-2 is my I140 application with approval stamp is good enough ??

    Again my original question can I submit another FOIA just to get the I-140 approval notice???