.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Emo Love Holding Hands

images holding hands emo love. emo love hands. Emo Hands; emo love hands. Emo Hands Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love.
  • holding hands emo love.



  • floridasun
    01-12 08:57 AM
    Mi won't call u superstitious but superstupid, for lack of any better words

    Maddipati and furiouspride - if you want to use your foul mouth, be my guest. gc has shattered my career right in front of eyes. I have seen worthless piece of $hits grow and show their attitude just like you guys.





    wallpaper holding hands emo love. Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love. emo
  • holding hands emo love. emo



  • Prashanthi
    07-22 05:43 PM
    Hi,
    Could you please advice for the below case.

    Entered US on H4 in 2005, then got H1 approved in 2006. But was never on project with H1, hence no pay stubs. Currently H1 has expired and planning to go India for H4 stamping. Will there be any problems regarding the H1 period where there were no Paystubs?

    Thanks

    Yes you will have a problem as you received a COS to H-1 and never worked on it from 2006, you are technically out of status for that period. In addition your I-94 has not expired and you are still in the country, if it has expired more than 6 months ago their are other issues of unlawful presence. When you go out of the country for a stamping the officer will look at your status before granting you a H-4. You are in trouble, suggest you take a consultation with an attorney to try and resolve your problem.





    Emo Love Holding Hands. emo lovers holding hands.
  • emo lovers holding hands.



  • Sandeep
    01-26 12:23 PM
    (a) a policy paper by the committee for economic development
    (b) A paper by Pia Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny of the FRB, Dallas, that discusses the effect of immigrants on wage levels
    16

    17.





    2011 holding hands emo love. emo Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love.
  • holding hands emo love.



  • sodh
    07-11 09:37 PM
    Everything has its charm once, try something creative.



    more...


    Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love. emo
  • holding hands emo love. emo



  • ameryki
    09-21 05:27 PM
    Just a quick update for future readers incase they get in to a similar situation as mine. Upon finding out that "transportation letter" might be a possibility my wife approached the United States Embassy in New Delhi (Key here is Embassy) the reason I say that is TL's are issued from Dept of Homeland Security which is always based out of an Embassy outside the US and not consulates. One has the option of applying for this at a consulate but they turn around and send all the informtion to DHS (at the embassy). This just takes too much time. At the embassy it wasn't too much trouble or no convincing needed however just to get the process done and receive the paper work in hand it took a good 4 business days and persistance. Also once you receive a transportation letter it is recommended that you shoot for a non stop flight since the TL's are 2 copies in a sealed envelope (1 for the immigration from your departure destination and the other for your immigration at the port of entry) before issuing a TL the embassy will ask you for your port of entry since the TL is addressed to that port. Lastly they did not charge anything for this but upon reading some other old posts in some forums if you go to a consulate they charge $180 for this. Hope no one has to go through this but if you do above is a debrief of what to expect.





    Emo Love Holding Hands. emo love hands. emo love hands
  • emo love hands. emo love hands



  • kprgroup
    12-29 09:31 AM
    Is anyone know,can we withdraw H1-P application when RFE received?



    more...


    Emo Love Holding Hands. wallpaper emo love hands. emo
  • wallpaper emo love hands. emo



  • masti_Gai
    09-20 04:11 PM
    the link wouldn't have helped ya
    coz the link would also show the same date.
    Regardless of i clickin on the emergency or the normal link i always got the same date :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    so decided not to travel:(





    2010 emo lovers holding hands. Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love. emo love hands. Emo Hands; emo love hands. Emo Hands
  • holding hands emo love. emo love hands. Emo Hands; emo love hands. Emo Hands



  • immilaw
    12-14 11:28 AM
    Here is the satement of Senator Salzar on ICE Action and the Need for CIR

    http://salazar.senate.gov/news/releases/061212immg.htm



    more...


    Emo Love Holding Hands. emo couple holding hands
  • emo couple holding hands



  • kk_kk
    07-16 06:01 PM
    Thank you for your reply.





    hair holding hands emo love. Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love.
  • holding hands emo love.



  • xbohdpukc
    03-26 07:33 PM
    Wow ! We are in wrong field :)

    Deduct all the required insurance premiums, work related stress, real possibility of a major screwup/lawsuit, as well as years spent in school/residency/training etc, and I'm sure you'll reconsider your position about being in a wrong field :D



    more...


    Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love. emo
  • holding hands emo love. emo



  • GCNaseeb
    10-17 11:03 PM
    What's going on?





    hot holding hands emo love. emo Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love.
  • holding hands emo love.



  • v_javans
    09-07 09:43 AM
    Hi All,

    Friends, I have few questions regarding EB2 category and need your help & advice.

    What are the requirements to file GC under EB2 category? I know USCIS needs 4 years degree. But I am Commerce graduate (3 years) from India and with over 11 years of IT experience, am I eligible for EB2? Can I use my experience to make up for 1 year. If not, can you suggest 1 yr. online degree (acceptable to USCIS) to be eligible for EB2.

    Thanks in advance for your time.

    Regards,
    javans.



    more...


    house holding hands emo love. emo Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love.
  • holding hands emo love.



  • neverbefore
    06-27 10:06 PM
    I dont know how true it is..I found the article at this site

    Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)

    Response On 'Lord Ganesh's Pic On Beer Bottles' Issue (http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14468&cat=10&scat=25)


    I think this is sick if its real

    No offence meant, but this has nothing to do with immigration issues. This is not a religious forum even though most of us seem to be from a particular country and religion (including me). I humbly suggest we focus on our primary aims :)





    tattoo emo love hands. emo love hands Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love. emo lovers holding hands. emo
  • holding hands emo love. emo lovers holding hands. emo



  • hsingh82
    03-09 10:55 AM
    Thanks. Could you tell me more details if possible through a PM? I applied last year. During that month PD had gone from 2004 to 2003 to 2000 to U and then back to 2003. My PD was March 15 2004. Yes I could have waited for PD to become current and of course I would have preferred EAD for my wife. But you know as well as I do how the PD movement is. There is no way to tell what the PD will be next month. Knowing how these consultancies work we had investigated a lot. We talked to couple of people who had worked for him and they recommended him. They said they haldnt got any trouble from him. So we went ahead. I agree it was a mistake. But anyway whats done is done. Now just looking ahead.

    I am new to this PD business as you can see from my profile I have no dates (yeah stupid me!!)..my employer working on perm application.Anyways, you can PM me or we can discuss here as it may help others too.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper emo love hands. emo Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love.
  • holding hands emo love.



  • kiran_k02
    01-12 12:58 AM
    If your application is excessively delayed, you can always enter using a valid AP. Gurus correct me if I am wrong.

    Masterji, I will not be able to come on AP as my Passport is in Application Package.





    dresses holding hands emo love. Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love. emo love hands. emo love hurts quotes; emo love
  • holding hands emo love. emo love hands. emo love hurts quotes; emo love



  • lecter
    February 27th, 2004, 07:49 AM
    oops, I meant a week right??

    Oh well....

    if people get sick of my comments and critiques ... please let me know....

    I will base everything on my lack of knowledge and ability and then we can all learn and grow together......


    Plus I'll take some photos for scrutiny by my peers here....

    what a bloke..

    ..............................................rob



    more...


    makeup emo couple holding hands Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love. emo
  • holding hands emo love. emo



  • punjabi
    09-10 02:54 PM
    Hi javans,

    I am not an attorney, but I have seen people using 3 yrs of experience to count for 1 year of education. And EB2 category needs at least 5 years of experience in the job area in which you will be applying PERM.

    Thus, 3 years of education + 3 yrs of exprience + 5 years of experience = EB2 category.

    You will need an Expert letter for an accredited Evaluation to prove that 3 years of education+experience = 4 yrs of education.

    I have myself not done it, but I have met few people in the past who did that.

    And as far as second question goes, I have not heard anything like that at all. If you are inclined to do online course for one year, I suggest you to do Masters (1.5 years of education and .half year of research project).

    Hope it helps.

    Good luck!

    Thanks for the reply Veni001. Can anyone please answer to my second part of question i.e. online degree course.

    Thanks,
    javans





    girlfriend holding hands emo love. emo lovers holding hands. emo Emo Love Holding Hands. Emo Love Holding Hands.
  • Emo Love Holding Hands.



  • student79
    04-21 01:19 PM
    We are doing COS here only.

    your H4 will not impact even if any case your F1 denied, you will be still safe and remain on H4 only.





    hairstyles holding hands emo love. emo Emo Love Holding Hands. holding hands emo love. emo love hands.
  • holding hands emo love. emo love hands.



  • nozerd
    01-20 11:54 AM
    Yesterday after a long time I was reading the Labor cert section on immigrationportal.com. I havent felt the need to read that section since my LC was approved in October 2005.
    I was amazed at the number of EB3 cases being approved with PD's in 01 and 02 as well as EB2 cases in 02 and 03.
    No doubt dates arent moving. More and more ppl are choking the pipeline. We are screwed if numbers arent increased.





    seekerofpeace
    02-04 10:46 AM
    Folks,
    I'd like to know if any of you invited your parents while on AOS. Last time I invited my in-laws I had H1-B et al....now we are on AOS and my wife is sponsoring her parents. We are on AOS. I do not have a job currently so I can't get an EVL and my wife has and she is inviting and the I-134 is also from her...we have EADs valid till late 2010....she had her F1 valid till Oct 2009 but she is working on dependent EAD.

    So do you think there could be any potential problem.....Last time I had sponsored my in-laws but they were questioned a lot at the embassy....so now my wife will be sponsoring ...I hope there are no potential problems.

    Path 2 USA do not mention anything special for EADs/AOS et al....

    Thanks,

    SoP





    h1denied
    03-16 08:17 AM
    I was working with Employer-A till 30/Nov/08 and then filed H1 transfer with employer-B. I started working with Employer B on Dec/08/08 as we received the receipt.

    My H1B visa transfer with Employer-B was denied on Mar/02/2009 as the contract between Employer-B and Client was not signed by Client.

    My current H1B transfer is denied and previous H1B and I-94 is expired.
    Current H1B transfer:
    Start date: Nov-21-08,
    RFE received: Dec-30-08,
    RFE responded: Feb-06-09
    RFE expiry date: Feb-10-09
    Received Denial: Mar-02-09.
    Previous H1B with Employer-A expired: Jan-31-09.
    I-94 expired: Feb-10-2009.

    What are my options? I believe that I am out of status since Mar/02/09 (Denial date). Is there any way that I can stay on H1 status in US? I think H1 transfer is not possible as my current H1 is denied and previous H1 is expired. Can anyone confirm?

    If any new employer sponsors H1 for me with premium processing (I think I dont need to go through 2009 lottery system as I have already got H1 in 2006 cap), Is it legal for an employer to sponsor new H1B when beneficiary is out of status in US? Should I leave US and then my new employer can file fresh H1 using same 2006 cap so I dont need to go trhough 2009 lottery. Which is the good option? Should I stay in US or India while filing new H1? Within how much time should I leave the country? Is it ok to overstay for 15-20 days after denial?

    Please guide me asap. Thanking you in advance!