aj2000
02-23 01:38 PM
shut up idiot. Do you know how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21? Some people have advised me to stay where I am as long as it takes, but my gut tells me to find another job. So I am just asking for risk and opinions.
Nice way to talk on forum , my fellow.. btw., I wanna know "how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21?".. really.. an exact number would be very helpful for people like me who are in same situation as you.
Nice way to talk on forum , my fellow.. btw., I wanna know "how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21?".. really.. an exact number would be very helpful for people like me who are in same situation as you.
wallpaper eye makeup image
DareYouFireMe
03-09 03:03 PM
My friend has 2 I-140s one EB3 (PD Dec 2002) and second one EB2 (PD Nov 2006) - what is the best option for him.
Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).
Please share your knowledge.
Whether he can use earlier PD for EB2 (I-485).
Please share your knowledge.
arunmohan
08-08 06:20 PM
Group:
Please vote this poll. I am ready to any kind of support. We have to do something for EB3.
Please vote this poll. I am ready to any kind of support. We have to do something for EB3.
2011 In terms of eye makeup,
gc_on_demand
04-07 07:22 AM
Any IV member got so far ?
more...
rockstart
07-31 08:09 AM
The way education system is set here they always want to see 12+4+2 pattern. Now when you say 12+3+3 which adds to same it is true but you will have to get some proffessional degree evaluation service to break down your BS and MS degree by course and credit hours and prove that it is equivalent to US degree's. Also I am not sure what university / institute did you get your degrees from. In case they are well reputed then it will make the task a little easy.
Thanks for the response.
I have 3 year BS degree in computer science
&
3 Year MS degree in computer science. S0 total 6 years in the same field(computer).
Thanks.
Thanks for the response.
I have 3 year BS degree in computer science
&
3 Year MS degree in computer science. S0 total 6 years in the same field(computer).
Thanks.
sanju_dba
09-27 01:26 PM
Dear Admin, can you please delete above post by eastindia!
EastIndia : 94% of the voters know how to use it, and I hope you are one among them.
EastIndia : 94% of the voters know how to use it, and I hope you are one among them.
more...
gcformeornot
12-31 02:22 PM
friends... its not going to affect IV agenda.... no law makers are working these days... we will try hard when they come back...... meanwhile few more clicks will secure your vote.... please do so.........
2010 Summer Eye Makeup Trends

windycloud
07-24 04:30 PM
Difficult times also present opportunities. Anyone who can start it, especially in EB2, can really benefit from the timing simply because there are MUCH fewer people going for it these days for different reasons. Wait till everything turns rosy again and you'll find yourself among hundreds of thousands of fellow GC pursuers. Sitting in the huge PD2011 queue while watching PD2008 - 2010 people getting fast approvals won't be fun.
The best time to start GC process is always yesterday. And if scrutiny is the concern, let's face it, there is not a good time for it. It's always worrisome until you get that card.
The best time to start GC process is always yesterday. And if scrutiny is the concern, let's face it, there is not a good time for it. It's always worrisome until you get that card.
more...
austingc
08-06 03:28 PM
Folks, Let us not use this forum for non-immigration matters.
This topic is posted under General Information > Interesting Topics
Billu did not post this under immigration matter, so dont read it if you dont want to.
This topic is posted under General Information > Interesting Topics
Billu did not post this under immigration matter, so dont read it if you dont want to.
hair Eye Makeup for Blue Eyes

raghav0
11-12 11:00 AM
Thanks for the posting...just voted!
more...
coolpal
03-27 12:33 PM
Hi,
I have posted a couple of times regarding my earlier situation in other threads, but I decided to create a new thread since I haven't seen a similar case before. Here's my situation:
I was working for company A (consulting firm) on h1B since Oct 2005 and also have an approved Labor and 140 from A. I have applied for 485 in Jul 2007, and have valid EADs and APs (and extensions), but I wanted to maintain h1b status, since I have only used 3 years so far and I am the primary applicant, and my wife gave up her approved labor and h1b to work on EAD she got as a secondary applicant to my 485... so I really wanted to stay on H1B for that "Just in case" situation... I know I am paranoid ;)
So I applied for h1 extension in June 2008 with company A, but it was pending forever... contacted USCIS once in Nov 2008, but nothing happened... I got suspicious of the company's record since I was told that comp-A was under review by USCIS for excessive h1 usage, so I decided to transfer my h1b to Company B in Dec 2008 and invoked AC21 (sent the letter)... my original h1b has expired by then and so did my I-94, but since my h1 extension was still pending, I was told it would be ok.
In jan, USCIS sent an RFE for my transfer case requesting for various things like all my W2s since I started my h1b, EVLs from my client and Vendor, contracts between Client, Vendor and my Employer (B) etc., we also included my Paystubs for the last 6+ months and also for all of 2006 etc., and responded to the RFE in Feb, and it was again pending till mid March, when USCIS sent a similar RFE for my original extension case to company A. I no longer work with them, so I expect them to revoke my h1 petition.. so just to be safe, I applied for premium processing for my h1 transfer on Mar 13th and I got a second RFE on 3/19, which we got this week. This time USCIS sent something like this...
What is the status of your original h1 extension? (I thought they would know ;)), and since your I-94 has expired, we might have to transfer your case for Consular processing.. if we decide to do so, what is your choice for the consulate?
My lawyer said, they'll respond to the RFE explaining the current status, and also try to explain that I was in status all the time and request for COS instead of Consular Processing, but she says we have to let them know of the consulate in case they decide to transfer it over... and recommends that I chose Chennai (since company B is registered as BEP at Chennai).. she also said, since I have a valid EAD, I can choose to work on EAD if they decide to transfer my case to CP... and when I am ready to travel, I can go to Chennai to get my visa stamped and come back in H1b.
Is it true that I could do something like that? I thought once I use EAD, there's no going back. Someone please shed some light on this.
I have come to US for Masters and have worked on CPT and OPT for about 1.5 years before I got onto H1B. I was always paid well more than the LCA wage, and am currently being paid more than my approved labor wage. I have no problem in proving my legal status here, but as you can understand, I am worried and paranoid to go for stamping in these difficult times.. I am afraid they might come up with some reason to deny my entry/visa like 'there are so many citizens without job' etc.,
Any productive feedback is highly appreciated...
pal :)
I have posted a couple of times regarding my earlier situation in other threads, but I decided to create a new thread since I haven't seen a similar case before. Here's my situation:
I was working for company A (consulting firm) on h1B since Oct 2005 and also have an approved Labor and 140 from A. I have applied for 485 in Jul 2007, and have valid EADs and APs (and extensions), but I wanted to maintain h1b status, since I have only used 3 years so far and I am the primary applicant, and my wife gave up her approved labor and h1b to work on EAD she got as a secondary applicant to my 485... so I really wanted to stay on H1B for that "Just in case" situation... I know I am paranoid ;)
So I applied for h1 extension in June 2008 with company A, but it was pending forever... contacted USCIS once in Nov 2008, but nothing happened... I got suspicious of the company's record since I was told that comp-A was under review by USCIS for excessive h1 usage, so I decided to transfer my h1b to Company B in Dec 2008 and invoked AC21 (sent the letter)... my original h1b has expired by then and so did my I-94, but since my h1 extension was still pending, I was told it would be ok.
In jan, USCIS sent an RFE for my transfer case requesting for various things like all my W2s since I started my h1b, EVLs from my client and Vendor, contracts between Client, Vendor and my Employer (B) etc., we also included my Paystubs for the last 6+ months and also for all of 2006 etc., and responded to the RFE in Feb, and it was again pending till mid March, when USCIS sent a similar RFE for my original extension case to company A. I no longer work with them, so I expect them to revoke my h1 petition.. so just to be safe, I applied for premium processing for my h1 transfer on Mar 13th and I got a second RFE on 3/19, which we got this week. This time USCIS sent something like this...
What is the status of your original h1 extension? (I thought they would know ;)), and since your I-94 has expired, we might have to transfer your case for Consular processing.. if we decide to do so, what is your choice for the consulate?
My lawyer said, they'll respond to the RFE explaining the current status, and also try to explain that I was in status all the time and request for COS instead of Consular Processing, but she says we have to let them know of the consulate in case they decide to transfer it over... and recommends that I chose Chennai (since company B is registered as BEP at Chennai).. she also said, since I have a valid EAD, I can choose to work on EAD if they decide to transfer my case to CP... and when I am ready to travel, I can go to Chennai to get my visa stamped and come back in H1b.
Is it true that I could do something like that? I thought once I use EAD, there's no going back. Someone please shed some light on this.
I have come to US for Masters and have worked on CPT and OPT for about 1.5 years before I got onto H1B. I was always paid well more than the LCA wage, and am currently being paid more than my approved labor wage. I have no problem in proving my legal status here, but as you can understand, I am worried and paranoid to go for stamping in these difficult times.. I am afraid they might come up with some reason to deny my entry/visa like 'there are so many citizens without job' etc.,
Any productive feedback is highly appreciated...
pal :)
hot Cool Eye Makeup

rockstart
08-12 07:53 AM
Can some one say when they received the actual RFE from the time they received the hard LUD and e-mail from CIS?
more...
house Eye Makeup
snathan
02-11 01:50 PM
Hi Folks,
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
USPS is cheap and best...
There is one more thing even cheaper...
put it in a water tight bottle and throw it to the pacific ocean...and pray it will reach chennai.:D
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
USPS is cheap and best...
There is one more thing even cheaper...
put it in a water tight bottle and throw it to the pacific ocean...and pray it will reach chennai.:D
tattoo Eye Make Up Ideas
immigrationvoice1
03-06 01:59 PM
It has been taking for ever to move. I had missed 3 times already to get it approved during the last 5 years. Lets see if it moves to 2002
What do you mean when you say you missed 3 times ? Please elaborate if possible.
What do you mean when you say you missed 3 times ? Please elaborate if possible.
more...
pictures Exotic Eyes are eye makeup
macml
01-13 02:05 AM
Hi,
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
dresses arabic eye makeup.
singhsa3
08-19 11:02 AM
Just to state some examples: Several of members probably took CFA level II and III exams in June 2008 and the results were out today. These things further increase cohesion among the people as they share more ground than simply being an immigrant.
more...
makeup Eye make up is one of the most
rbharol
09-26 08:37 PM
I am not very well informed legally, but sometime back we had a meeting with our company immigration lawyers and they said once filed, the catagories can't
be changed.
be changed.
girlfriend How to Get Smokey Eye Makeup
GC9180
06-19 05:29 PM
Most medical centres/DRs are ripping off $$ on medical examination.
How to avoid/escape most of the cost..I just paid $200
First know about medical examination, as to whats done..
At any medical centre the basic cost should be around $185 - $200 (based on in/out of edison area)
- $185 Dr. Gita Dalal, U.S. Healthworks. 16 Ethel Road, Edison, NJ 08817 - (732) 248-0088
- $200 Dr. David Rizzo, Union Family Medicine. 2300 Vauxhall Road, Union, NJ 07093 - (908) 688-4424 **WALK-IN 9-6pm***
Basic should include
1) blood work to test HIV & ppr(forgot name)
Note #1) this blood work does not check for MMR, Vericella, Tetanus
Note #2) No blood can check if one needs vaccination for Tetanus. Only MMR (measles - mums - rebella) and Vericella can be checked thru blood work, if a person needs it or not. Again i repeat the blood work done for medical test does not check for MMR or Vericella
Note #3) Vericella is nothing but chickenpox vaccine. Do not get confused
Note #4) Good medical centres (who do not rip off, like the two clinics i noted) just ask for proof (vaccination record) for the above three vaccines.
Note #5) Some say vericella not need bcoz of age like 35+, but immigration needs it
2) Skin test (PPD) for TB. Once given revisit after 48-72 hrs. If result is +ve, do X-ray which is additional $50
3) Paper work in sealed envelope.
Note #1) ask for a copy and check if everything is checked, signed etc..., also fax/scan to lawyer so that he can check to if everything is correct. If any errors get it corrected from the medical center.
I felt these centers are ripping off
# Dr. Magdy Shenouda, Wellness Center
1706 Corlies Avenue, Second Floor, Neptune, NJ 07753 (732) 775-4138
$340.00 basic
# Dr. Seymour Wexler 999 Raritan Road, Clark, NJ 07066 (732) 381-3740
$325.00 basic
# Dr. Joseph Arno, Williamsburg Commons 10 Auer Court, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (732) 390-8888
390.00 includ vac (forced to take vaccine)
also 1080 stelton road, edison,nj
HOW TO AVOID VACCINATION COST?
It depends on your insurance plan
I got Horizon BCBS of NJ - HMO. according to plan i can get vaccination from primary care physician - no charges. The process is Dr does blood work to check if one is immune to MMR and vericella. eg. if blood work says the person is immune to MMR not Vericella, then the Dr gives vaccine for vericella and not MMR. The note from Dr would say MMR not need and vericella was given. Regd Tetanus, Dr gave me the shot as i did not have record to prove it was given earlier ...nor blood work can prove if one needs it or not.
Blood work takes 2-3 days.
Note: you need not have vaccination record at time of medical examination. I told the above two mentioned clinics that i will bring it (vacition record/report) later from Dr...they agreed. Remember till you show them they are not going to give you your report.
I felt $185-$200 reasonable around edison,NJ bcoz thats the lowest rate i got for basic(blood work,skin/TB test,report) without vaccination + they agreed if you have vaccination record that would be sufficient.
So if you have plan which covers vaccination + a clinic which takes your vaccination proof/record...then your cost is just $200 ONLY or max $250 (if need XRAY for TB)
Hope the above helps...
regards
NOTE: correct me if i got anything WRONG...thanks
How to avoid/escape most of the cost..I just paid $200
First know about medical examination, as to whats done..
At any medical centre the basic cost should be around $185 - $200 (based on in/out of edison area)
- $185 Dr. Gita Dalal, U.S. Healthworks. 16 Ethel Road, Edison, NJ 08817 - (732) 248-0088
- $200 Dr. David Rizzo, Union Family Medicine. 2300 Vauxhall Road, Union, NJ 07093 - (908) 688-4424 **WALK-IN 9-6pm***
Basic should include
1) blood work to test HIV & ppr(forgot name)
Note #1) this blood work does not check for MMR, Vericella, Tetanus
Note #2) No blood can check if one needs vaccination for Tetanus. Only MMR (measles - mums - rebella) and Vericella can be checked thru blood work, if a person needs it or not. Again i repeat the blood work done for medical test does not check for MMR or Vericella
Note #3) Vericella is nothing but chickenpox vaccine. Do not get confused
Note #4) Good medical centres (who do not rip off, like the two clinics i noted) just ask for proof (vaccination record) for the above three vaccines.
Note #5) Some say vericella not need bcoz of age like 35+, but immigration needs it
2) Skin test (PPD) for TB. Once given revisit after 48-72 hrs. If result is +ve, do X-ray which is additional $50
3) Paper work in sealed envelope.
Note #1) ask for a copy and check if everything is checked, signed etc..., also fax/scan to lawyer so that he can check to if everything is correct. If any errors get it corrected from the medical center.
I felt these centers are ripping off
# Dr. Magdy Shenouda, Wellness Center
1706 Corlies Avenue, Second Floor, Neptune, NJ 07753 (732) 775-4138
$340.00 basic
# Dr. Seymour Wexler 999 Raritan Road, Clark, NJ 07066 (732) 381-3740
$325.00 basic
# Dr. Joseph Arno, Williamsburg Commons 10 Auer Court, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (732) 390-8888
390.00 includ vac (forced to take vaccine)
also 1080 stelton road, edison,nj
HOW TO AVOID VACCINATION COST?
It depends on your insurance plan
I got Horizon BCBS of NJ - HMO. according to plan i can get vaccination from primary care physician - no charges. The process is Dr does blood work to check if one is immune to MMR and vericella. eg. if blood work says the person is immune to MMR not Vericella, then the Dr gives vaccine for vericella and not MMR. The note from Dr would say MMR not need and vericella was given. Regd Tetanus, Dr gave me the shot as i did not have record to prove it was given earlier ...nor blood work can prove if one needs it or not.
Blood work takes 2-3 days.
Note: you need not have vaccination record at time of medical examination. I told the above two mentioned clinics that i will bring it (vacition record/report) later from Dr...they agreed. Remember till you show them they are not going to give you your report.
I felt $185-$200 reasonable around edison,NJ bcoz thats the lowest rate i got for basic(blood work,skin/TB test,report) without vaccination + they agreed if you have vaccination record that would be sufficient.
So if you have plan which covers vaccination + a clinic which takes your vaccination proof/record...then your cost is just $200 ONLY or max $250 (if need XRAY for TB)
Hope the above helps...
regards
NOTE: correct me if i got anything WRONG...thanks
hairstyles Eye Make Up Workshop.
krishna_brc
02-09 05:17 PM
Link - The link is not working..
Krishna/Sri, could you give me the correct link.
Thanks Krishna / Sri for very useful information. I will try this option before the other ones.
Thank you very much.
"www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection"
Thanks,
Krishna
Krishna/Sri, could you give me the correct link.
Thanks Krishna / Sri for very useful information. I will try this option before the other ones.
Thank you very much.
"www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection"
Thanks,
Krishna
joelly
04-05 03:49 PM
I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.
Another option for you is to stay in the same company and re-apply new LC under PERM with EB2 requirement this time. If you are willing to do this, then you won't have to worry about the possible revocation.
Good luck!!
Another option for you is to stay in the same company and re-apply new LC under PERM with EB2 requirement this time. If you are willing to do this, then you won't have to worry about the possible revocation.
Good luck!!
MARY_GC
08-24 06:52 PM
I did exactly the same thing. I had a EB3 May 2004 I-140 approved and I applied 485 with this. during the first quarter of this year, I applied a new labor in EB2 and got it approved in 2 months. I applied I-140 EB2 in premium on 29th June and got it approved. Now my lawyer is going to interfile this new I-140 with my existing pending 485.
First of all, dont worry with your old 140 while applying new one. They would not touch your old 140. The only issue right now is that there is no PP of 140 so you might need to wait up to one year to see 140 approved and that might kill the purpose.Just pray that they start PP soon.
Thanks for ur information.I had 2 more doubts.
1)when i'm doing interfiling i will be doing the same for my spouse &kid also.So,they too will get their 1-485 applications changed from eb3 to eb2 with the priority date of eb3 right? Or is this interfiling only possible for principle applicant's I-485?
2) After reading ur case one doubt i had is that for me i already filed I-485 under eb3 & now about to start eb2 from the scratch perm,I-140 etc.so while eb2 process is going on at some point of time whether i need to say i have already applied for I-485 under eb3?If so it will make matters more worse right?I know U didnt go through this as u have started eb2 process well before applying for eb3 AOS.(U told u got even ur eb2 I-140 approved under PP)Still,i hope u would be able to comment on this as u might have thought of all the risks associated in interfiling before going ahead.thanks once again.
First of all, dont worry with your old 140 while applying new one. They would not touch your old 140. The only issue right now is that there is no PP of 140 so you might need to wait up to one year to see 140 approved and that might kill the purpose.Just pray that they start PP soon.
Thanks for ur information.I had 2 more doubts.
1)when i'm doing interfiling i will be doing the same for my spouse &kid also.So,they too will get their 1-485 applications changed from eb3 to eb2 with the priority date of eb3 right? Or is this interfiling only possible for principle applicant's I-485?
2) After reading ur case one doubt i had is that for me i already filed I-485 under eb3 & now about to start eb2 from the scratch perm,I-140 etc.so while eb2 process is going on at some point of time whether i need to say i have already applied for I-485 under eb3?If so it will make matters more worse right?I know U didnt go through this as u have started eb2 process well before applying for eb3 AOS.(U told u got even ur eb2 I-140 approved under PP)Still,i hope u would be able to comment on this as u might have thought of all the risks associated in interfiling before going ahead.thanks once again.


