.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

images of pink pregnant

images Singer Pink pregnant with images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant: Baby Bump Photo
  • Pink Pregnant: Baby Bump Photo



  • FraudGultee
    04-17 09:09 AM
    i heard one can have both valid L1 and B2 visas not sure if it works with H1b





    wallpaper Pink Pregnant: Baby Bump Photo images of pink pregnant. Pink#39;s Growing Bump
  • Pink#39;s Growing Bump



  • ravi2patel
    07-24 05:19 PM
    I was wondering if you file for perm with company B and then at the time of 140 try to get the 2002 date of the RIR which is approved,if that can happen then you may be fine.I can be wrong in this.

    good point...i will try that option. BTW, i have made an appointment to see another attorney...lets see what they have to say.





    images of pink pregnant. Pregnant Pink and Carey Hart
  • Pregnant Pink and Carey Hart



  • logiclife
    03-25 09:19 AM
    OF times of india.

    Let us flood their office with phone calls asking them to stop publishing articles that dont make sense and put stuff up there that representative of both the side of the debate.

    Does this brainiac know that how many businesses have shut down due to lack of unskilled low-wage workers especially in the argicultural businesses? Not that its our job to make arguments favoring illegals - we have our own problems to deal with - however this article is titled wrongly and not supported by facts.

    I have never read timesofindia in last 2 years because of irritant 100 million pop ups of phonecards and airline tickets. The website just is basically not the same thing as print edition. The website looks like a tabloit coverpage.

    --Jay.





    2011 Pink#39;s Growing Bump images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant Ladies Men#39;s
  • Pink Pregnant Ladies Men#39;s



  • senk1s
    05-08 01:40 AM
    In our case (also Jul 2007) the Dr gave sealed envelopes ... and we gave it to our attorney.

    What did yor attorney say about this RFE?



    more...


    images of pink pregnant. Pictures Of Pink Pregnant 2011
  • Pictures Of Pink Pregnant 2011



  • Rb_newsletter
    02-22 03:14 PM
    just curious. Are you working for a consulting company?





    images of pink pregnant. Pink pregnant baby bump
  • Pink pregnant baby bump



  • Munna Bhai
    08-30 07:53 AM
    copy of first and last paystubs of all employers?
    :eek: :eek:
    I can hardly find any paystub beyond 6 months, in my case. I hope and pray that I dont get an RFE like that. Do people really keep all the paystubs they ever received from employers? that is an outrage.
    If this is not unfair that what else is?
    WOW.......

    I think the best way to handle this is, atleast contact couple of attorneys and sit down with them. Go over every single detail, and dont miss out on any papers. Some of the papers you listed, are standard attachements anyways. I wonder why your lawyer didnt submit those along with original form?

    These type of issues will come only if at some stage(H1b or GC) USCIS has a red-flag associated with this case(or company).



    more...


    images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant singer Pink and
  • Pink Pregnant singer Pink and



  • a1b2c3
    08-04 06:10 PM
    In this case you can not port the PD unless your subsequent I140 is approved ( ie your Feb-08 I-140 is approved) Once this get approved, you can port to already approved EB2-I140 to make your EB2-140 PD same as your EB3-I140 PD.

    similar sit and my 485 was accepted with older pd!
    what you say maybe true, but pls don't say it so confidently unless your are an attorney!





    2010 Pregnant Pink and Carey Hart images of pink pregnant. Singer Pink pregnant with
  • Singer Pink pregnant with



  • Eveready
    07-11 05:25 PM
    Thanks syed your post has been a great help.:)



    more...


    images of pink pregnant. Pink#39;s Pregnancy Moods: A
  • Pink#39;s Pregnancy Moods: A



  • deepakjain
    06-18 03:54 PM
    What is the best way to send the documents to the emabassy? I asked because I live in Ahmedabad and I am planning to go for stamping the very next day I arrive in India.
    Thanks for your help.
    jignesh


    Better you send the documents on the same day you take the appointment while you are in US....send it with priority - 2 days and with receipt acknowledgement...you will get atleast 2 weeks time after you schedule your appointment. [It will always be a touch an go situation..better you send the documents through Fedex or UPS the same day you take appointment...62$ for sending the documents is much less then taking appointment again and going through the same process....

    Please visit VFS site and read all about Mumbai consulate...the rules at mumbai consulate are different from the other 4 offices





    hair Pink Pregnant Ladies Men#39;s images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant Women#39;s Tees
  • Pink Pregnant Women#39;s Tees



  • nacho
    07-15 06:23 AM
    USCIS is not required to return your adjustment of status applications within any timeframe. If your number becomes current before you receive your applications back, i suggest that you send in new applications and indicate on the I-485 that you submitted adjustment of status applications in July 2007 and have not yet received any correspondence from USCIS on the case.

    Can a core team member comment on this please?



    more...


    images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant singer Pink and
  • Pink Pregnant singer Pink and



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 09:39 AM
    what do u mean by approved labor not signed??

    Labour approval is approved by DOL .
    It needs to be attached to 140 application.
    140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
    485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you

    is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?





    hot Pictures Of Pink Pregnant 2011 images of pink pregnant. Pink pregnant baby bump
  • Pink pregnant baby bump



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 10:14 AM
    what do u mean by approved labor not signed??

    Labour approval is approved by DOL .
    It needs to be attached to 140 application.
    140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
    485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you

    That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.

    please see the above quote by kaiserose



    more...


    house Pink Pregnant. 5 of 7 images of pink pregnant. Pink Is Pregnant
  • Pink Is Pregnant



  • amitjoey
    05-28 12:27 PM
    Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...

    I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?

    So my query is...

    1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).

    Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....


    PD With DEC 2006: IF you are from a retrogressed country, unless there is any overhaul in the precent process, or new visas added by way of new laws, you are looking at atleast 3 years of wait. Why would you want to withdraw it right now, wait for another 2-1/2 years. If suddenly you notice the dates jumping, then you can decide to withdraw.
    In the meantime, get 3 years extension on your H1, based on approved I140.
    Check w/lawyer.





    tattoo Pink pregnant baby bump images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant singer Pink and
  • Pink Pregnant singer Pink and



  • yabadaba
    06-14 08:04 PM
    lets say we dont apply for ead and ap now...will that affect filing ead and ap in the future if the priority dates retrogress?



    more...


    pictures Pink Pregnant singer Pink and images of pink pregnant. hair Pink Pregnant singer Pink
  • hair Pink Pregnant singer Pink



  • shalinip
    03-17 12:41 PM
    Need help- EB1 EA 140/485 petitions denied - how to maintain legal status
    I am a research faculty in a top 25 university and my H1-B expires in Dec 2010. My concurrent self petitions of the EB1-EA of 140 and 485 were denied by TSC. I am waiting for the denial letter. My spouse is a permanent resident . What are my legal options to stay in the country?
    Here is my petition break down
    1-140 filed-May 2009
    !-485 filed June 2009
    EAD/AP Oct/Nov 2009
    RFE on 140 -Feb 9 2010
    Responded to RFE - Mar 11 2010
    Denial posted on Mar 15.
    Would filing the I-130 affect the refiling of I-140?

    Appreciate inputs provided





    dresses Pink pregnant baby bump images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant. 3 of 7
  • Pink Pregnant. 3 of 7



  • ArkBird
    07-29 05:23 PM
    Are you looking for specific language? How was similar defined from your attorney?

    Job description in Paper posting / ( I don't have I-140 in front of me but i assume the same) is:

    SYSTEMS ANALYST

    JOB DESCRIPTION:

    Systems analysis in connection with development of technical and detailed design including application processes, interfaces and database design. Test, maintain, monitor, and program software applications.

    JOB REQUIREMENTS:

    1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
    2. Education and/or experience must include Visual Basic, SQL, Relational Database, XML, and ASP.


    The new job is: Director of Software Development

    � Execute the company�s technology architecture and strategy.
    � Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts and encourages creativity, while maintaining high caliber productivity.
    � Prepare detailed project development work plans for scheduled software product releases and ad hoc software development projects.
    � Oversee project schedules and supervise staff and consultants assigned to specific projects to ensure high quality results and timely completion of all projects within budgetary guidelines.
    � Support the division�s Product Definition group by participating in requirements planning, data modeling, and business process walk-throughs to ensure proper transition from business requirements to development of the required software components.
    � Provide leadership and management for a team of SW Engineers, QA Analysts, and additional technology professionals and consultants.
    � Implement solutions using modern methods in SOA, OOP/OOD, Enterprise level architecture, and familiarity with UML and Case tools.
    � Travel approximately 25% of the time to both in-country and international destinations.
    � Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Software Development



    Here is my job description and I just used AC-21 and now I am working as Sr. Director - SW Development


    Design, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for use in internal and external systems within functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Develop and maintain positive business relationship with internal clients. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Perform complex technical system application. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Coordinate, Supervise and Lead personnel on integrated projects. Continuously strives to identify and improve business strategies and solutions. Train users in conversion and implementation of system



    more...


    makeup Pink#39;s Pregnancy Moods: A images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant. 5 of 7
  • Pink Pregnant. 5 of 7



  • krishna.ahd
    02-08 08:14 AM
    my opinion what ever route u go u will have minimum 2 stops . IF u take direct flights like ny/chicago to delhi then u will have to fly from delhi to ahd.

    what ever route u fly cost will be from $1300 to $1500

    so my take would be this.

    Atlanta - LA - singapore - ahmedabad (via singapore airlines).

    no transist visa needed

    service and food/drinks of singapore airline just superb.

    singapore airport is also superb. nice entertainment area / food court. btw it has desi fast food place so you can enjoy good food there too.

    last thing singapore to ahd direct flight :)

    aj
    Yes , your best bet is via LA , singapore or something like that
    Or
    Delta non stop to JFK - BOM
    or
    Any other non stop to Delhi/Bom





    girlfriend Pink Pregnant singer Pink and images of pink pregnant. Pink Pregnant
  • Pink Pregnant



  • rampaadh@hotmail.com
    05-18 08:37 AM
    I have received my Green card & My wifes green card during March. But I did not receive my daughter's (2 yrs old) green card even though it was approved
    by Immigration on Feb 24th. I received welcome letter also during March.

    When I called the USCIS helpdesk number, they said it was mailed to my address on Feb 28th and it might have been lost and I need to apply for I-90 to get replacement card.
    There is no tracking number also. They also said my daughter can use valid AP to enter to USA.

    Today I made an appointment through INFO PASS and talked to Immigration officer. He also said the same thing and also added that a Bio-metrics should be taken along with I-90 for my kid.

    My daughter is currently in India and planning to come back on July4th. She has a valid advance parole till Jan 2012. But the officer told that she can not enter to USA with Advance parole since her GC was approved. He asked me to contact local US embassy to get some travel document so that she can travel.

    I am confused now. Did anyone faced such situation ?





    hairstyles Pink Pregnant singer Pink and images of pink pregnant. 2010 pink pregnant belly.
  • 2010 pink pregnant belly.



  • vjkypally
    07-26 02:09 PM
    This is not good news for us. The recaptured visas will go towards nurses and none from us wil benefit.We need to shout out loud.





    ysiad
    08-11 06:18 PM
    why would address change delay processing ur 485? This is the most ridiculous question ever asked. Inviting panic, for the heck of it....

    just make sure u have some overlap where u can receive mail on both addresses just to account for uscis delays in address update....they r not going to penalize u for moving.
    Well, I read someone said if you change address, USCIS might think you changed the job and give you a REF. That might casue delay... Since I don't know how the process work, just want to make sure this will not happen.





    Gundark
    08-25 05:55 PM
    I've got a few more ideas I'd like to try, but It'd be fun to do some that other people suggested. Maybe you need to solicit ideas in random to get more of an audience.