go_guy123
02-15 01:20 PM
If each state in India were a country
There would have been no backlog.
That is hypothetical thinking, talking from a** etc and a waste of time but yes ROW backlog would have increased instead.
There would have been no backlog.
That is hypothetical thinking, talking from a** etc and a waste of time but yes ROW backlog would have increased instead.
wallpaper lt;lt; Back. One of the many
thomachan72
01-12 08:28 AM
:p
Call me superstitious but just wanted to kick off this thread again in the hope that this miracle will repeat this year. I have a gut feeling 2011 will bring that magic moments again.
Hi Floridasun, hope your superstition pulls off a miracle!!
If it does I would strongly adivce you to purchase a lottery ticket :):):)
Call me superstitious but just wanted to kick off this thread again in the hope that this miracle will repeat this year. I have a gut feeling 2011 will bring that magic moments again.
Hi Floridasun, hope your superstition pulls off a miracle!!
If it does I would strongly adivce you to purchase a lottery ticket :):):)
vjmjaan
06-02 07:09 PM
smarth,
Can you please update your profile with information like your filing center e.g. TSC or NSC and the dates of filing and receipting.
This will help others with the same dates.
Thanks,
Can you please update your profile with information like your filing center e.g. TSC or NSC and the dates of filing and receipting.
This will help others with the same dates.
Thanks,
2011 Stained Glass Doors- History
TheOmbudsman
09-01 11:42 PM
Yeahh.. Huuuuuraaay ! Have a good weekend all.
Amidst, all the ranting and raving about IV, its goals and silence of the core team in the recent threads, atleast this thread has some appreciation for the core team!
Kudos to the core team...and IV!!
-gc_mania_03
Amidst, all the ranting and raving about IV, its goals and silence of the core team in the recent threads, atleast this thread has some appreciation for the core team!
Kudos to the core team...and IV!!
-gc_mania_03
more...
pmgthj
03-13 09:53 PM
Please help! My I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer because of visa availability. My case is EB2 PERM based and I filed I-485 in July 2007 when the visa number was available.
Apparently USCIS made a mistake if they have any knowledge of the wellknown visa bulletin fiasco of July 2007 (Visa bulletiin No. 107). What should I do to correct this? If I file a motion to reopen (MTR), it will cost me $1500 legal fee+$585 filing fee. Any suggestions are really appreciated.
Here is what it said:" At the time you filed your I-485, the Visa Bulletin of the Department of State provided that the employment based visas were unavailable for persons in your category. Section 245.2 of title 8 of the Code of Regulations (CFR) states, in part:'an immigration visa must be immediately available in order for an alien to properly file an adjustment application under section 245 of the Act," ...
Apparently USCIS made a mistake if they have any knowledge of the wellknown visa bulletin fiasco of July 2007 (Visa bulletiin No. 107). What should I do to correct this? If I file a motion to reopen (MTR), it will cost me $1500 legal fee+$585 filing fee. Any suggestions are really appreciated.
Here is what it said:" At the time you filed your I-485, the Visa Bulletin of the Department of State provided that the employment based visas were unavailable for persons in your category. Section 245.2 of title 8 of the Code of Regulations (CFR) states, in part:'an immigration visa must be immediately available in order for an alien to properly file an adjustment application under section 245 of the Act," ...
bidhanc
07-30 07:03 AM
Brasil,
You should contact your local Congressman and Senator ASAP.
Seeing that you are a legal immigrant paying taxes and being put thru obstacles, they should surely be willing to help you out.
Getting the driver's license is not the problem, I know it will come. Problem here is why I cannot drive outside SC for up to 60 days waiting for the DL card? Remember I've to surrender my old SC license. This is serious limitation to my work, e.g. I need to go to Atlanta on 08/19 and I cannot drive there.
In September I will go to Italy, what if I don�t get my DL till then?
And you say �Not sure why you thought of it as being punished�
This is ridiculous
You should contact your local Congressman and Senator ASAP.
Seeing that you are a legal immigrant paying taxes and being put thru obstacles, they should surely be willing to help you out.
Getting the driver's license is not the problem, I know it will come. Problem here is why I cannot drive outside SC for up to 60 days waiting for the DL card? Remember I've to surrender my old SC license. This is serious limitation to my work, e.g. I need to go to Atlanta on 08/19 and I cannot drive there.
In September I will go to Italy, what if I don�t get my DL till then?
And you say �Not sure why you thought of it as being punished�
This is ridiculous
more...
vxb2004
09-17 08:12 PM
If you call, make sure you talk to a level 2 representative.
2010 History middot; Stained Glass middot; The
nixstor
08-23 11:10 PM
You are not the only one to get that message. Info pass appointments are tough to get now. Check during odd hours. I finally found one after hours. ASC's are NOT the same as Field offices. Also Some Field offices require you to show the corresponding state drivers license.
more...
chandrajp
08-08 10:42 AM
Hi guys My I140 filed in TEXAS case status online says request for additional information was mailed, I haven't received mail yet, I want to go ahead and collect all the documents required so i can reply immediately as soon as we receive RFE mail,
can you guys tell usually what kind of information is requested in EB3 cases.
I got an RFE about my company's latest Tax statement for the current year. When my attorney sent one, I got I140 approved immediately.
What I heard from my friends nowadays, usually it's company's ability to pay. If the company does not show sufficient income even to pay the employees, then there could be an issue. But just wait for the notice. I think your attorney gets the notice
can you guys tell usually what kind of information is requested in EB3 cases.
I got an RFE about my company's latest Tax statement for the current year. When my attorney sent one, I got I140 approved immediately.
What I heard from my friends nowadays, usually it's company's ability to pay. If the company does not show sufficient income even to pay the employees, then there could be an issue. But just wait for the notice. I think your attorney gets the notice
hair Yale stained glass windows
hope2007
04-15 11:37 AM
SKIL Act says NON US advance degree holders should have 3 year experience before filing immigrant petition. Is this experience before filing LABOR or before filing I-485. My LABOR and I-140 is approved and I have NON US Masters degree but did not had 3 years of US experience before filing LABOR.
Now I have more than 5 years of US experience, will I fall into this category when I file I-485.
Now I have more than 5 years of US experience, will I fall into this category when I file I-485.
more...
ashwin_27
02-25 12:48 PM
Absolutely agree. That is definitely the way the other side will argue against the "dependents exemption" provision. But doesnt mean we shouldn't ask for it :). its another way to reduce the backlog. And while the practical aspect of what you describe is completely true...what we can argue is - is it fair to bring in thousands of workers and their familes for "work" using one criteria (we do not need families to work for industries) and then ask them to pack up because of backlogs created by another criteria? (too many of you came to work now you suffer because we use a different logic to make you permanently settle here)
it is a part of IV provisions and proposals. we ask for 10 things and push hard and might get 1 or 2 through.
H1B is temporary visa.
Green Card is permanent.
On H1B you can even come to USA for 1 day and go back. But on Greencard you are asking to say here permanently with family. You are also asking for family be given all Green Card benefits like ability to work etc. So it makes sense to count dependents. On H1B the employer is only giving you the job and calling you. So you get work permit. Wife and children do not. You are being called only because USA needs your valuable skills and they cannot find Americans. There is no I485 stage on H1B visa. Wife coming on H4 is only to stay with you. This is understood even before she applied for the visa. So there is no reason for wife to complain that she cannot work on H4. On Greencard I485 stage, once the employer has established no American is available to work, you petition USCIS to allow your wife to stay with you as you also will stay permanently. in I485 you ask for the benefits of permanent residency for wife and children.
So it makes sense for counting dependents in the quota. What we should focus on is removing country limits. Country limits are discriminatory. It is morally wrong.
it is a part of IV provisions and proposals. we ask for 10 things and push hard and might get 1 or 2 through.
H1B is temporary visa.
Green Card is permanent.
On H1B you can even come to USA for 1 day and go back. But on Greencard you are asking to say here permanently with family. You are also asking for family be given all Green Card benefits like ability to work etc. So it makes sense to count dependents. On H1B the employer is only giving you the job and calling you. So you get work permit. Wife and children do not. You are being called only because USA needs your valuable skills and they cannot find Americans. There is no I485 stage on H1B visa. Wife coming on H4 is only to stay with you. This is understood even before she applied for the visa. So there is no reason for wife to complain that she cannot work on H4. On Greencard I485 stage, once the employer has established no American is available to work, you petition USCIS to allow your wife to stay with you as you also will stay permanently. in I485 you ask for the benefits of permanent residency for wife and children.
So it makes sense for counting dependents in the quota. What we should focus on is removing country limits. Country limits are discriminatory. It is morally wrong.
hot Lynchburg Stained Glass
rpat1968
09-06 03:43 PM
You should get yours in 1-2 days
My wife received her FP notice 2 days ago and I am still waiting for FP notices for me and my daughter.
My wife received her FP notice 2 days ago and I am still waiting for FP notices for me and my daughter.
more...
house Charts - Stained Glass
ohio boy
09-27 11:59 PM
After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.
He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.
I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)
Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.
He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.
I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)
Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.
tattoo this stained glass window.
mmanurker
10-06 04:32 PM
We(My wife and I) recently (July 2009) got our FPs done. immediately after that our cases got transferred from TSC to VSC.
PD: Feb 14, 2005.
I thought VSC is not processing any I-485 applications. Is anyone else in the same status ?
Also, I have to apply for EAD and AP.. Do I apply in TSC or VSC ?:confused:
Please help! :(
yes, this happened with me as well...In last 10 days I have regular updates on my 485
Initially filed at TSC--->Transferred to VSC then back to TSC and then again to Nebraska and today they transferred to a USCIS office(i guess it means to a local office, Now I am guessing they might ask me to appear in-person at their local office.)..very strange. as u can see I am in EB3 and my 140 is also not approved...
PD: Feb 14, 2005.
I thought VSC is not processing any I-485 applications. Is anyone else in the same status ?
Also, I have to apply for EAD and AP.. Do I apply in TSC or VSC ?:confused:
Please help! :(
yes, this happened with me as well...In last 10 days I have regular updates on my 485
Initially filed at TSC--->Transferred to VSC then back to TSC and then again to Nebraska and today they transferred to a USCIS office(i guess it means to a local office, Now I am guessing they might ask me to appear in-person at their local office.)..very strange. as u can see I am in EB3 and my 140 is also not approved...
more...
pictures Stained Glass
va_dude
04-21 02:18 PM
Sad story indeed.
But the website yesterday indicated that they had collected the funds to take care of moving Mahesh and his stuff to India, and that's why they stopped the collections.
So what are you guys contributing to then?
But the website yesterday indicated that they had collected the funds to take care of moving Mahesh and his stuff to India, and that's why they stopped the collections.
So what are you guys contributing to then?
dresses History of Stained Glass | Centre international du vitrail à Chartres
Murthy
02-21 07:49 AM
Any Bank account gets deactivated if there are no transactions for a certain period.Call your Bank and find out.The best thing is always close all accounts before you leave.
more...
makeup Stained glass refers to
hopelessGC
11-10 01:26 PM
I'd like to know the answer to this one as well. There are people who have invoked AC-21 and would like to know how they went abou this.
girlfriend Matthew Fallon#39;s stained glass
VSS2007
06-25 10:10 PM
Hi,
I am also in the same boat. Looking forward to here some reply.
Hi,
I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.
I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.
My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.
Can any one suggest me on this?
Thanks
h12gc
I am also in the same boat. Looking forward to here some reply.
Hi,
I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.
I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.
My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.
Can any one suggest me on this?
Thanks
h12gc
hairstyles stained glass process
Cheran
02-26 10:00 AM
I am not sure, whether she can continue her studies on F1 without getting stamped. There are conflicting reports all over the web. I have 2 family members who are students and they are in H4. Both wanted to convert to F1 but they were informed that they should get it stamped. I think you get SSN and all those fun stuff in F1 which you don't in H4. Do analyze before you act.
sgorla
05-07 07:47 PM
DOn't be panic, but I would suggest you not to go to Canada/Mexico for stamping. I heard through my friends that there is always a risk to deny visa stamping from Canada/Mexico, and the consular officer might ask you to apply your visa in your home country.
I lost my passport, which had F1 Visa, and chose to go back home and apply for H1B visa. Consular officer at Chennai Consulate asked copy of student visa and police report stating that my passport was lost/stolen.
Hi
To my horror, I accidently lost my wife's passport, i am such a stupid...She had the stamps for F-2 and H-4.
We have police report for the lost passport.
I already checked Indian embessy's website, they have instructions for duplicate passport.
My question is what happens to the Visa stamps. Does she have to go back to India to get it stamped? Can she go to coutry's like Canada and Mexico to get it stamped? would that be very difficult to get a new stamp?
plz help..
regards,
I lost my passport, which had F1 Visa, and chose to go back home and apply for H1B visa. Consular officer at Chennai Consulate asked copy of student visa and police report stating that my passport was lost/stolen.
Hi
To my horror, I accidently lost my wife's passport, i am such a stupid...She had the stamps for F-2 and H-4.
We have police report for the lost passport.
I already checked Indian embessy's website, they have instructions for duplicate passport.
My question is what happens to the Visa stamps. Does she have to go back to India to get it stamped? Can she go to coutry's like Canada and Mexico to get it stamped? would that be very difficult to get a new stamp?
plz help..
regards,
leoindiano
03-23 02:56 PM
lady cop was driving the other vehicle while DUI...Another lesson out of this incident, Never ever get behind the wheel, if you have more than couple of drinks....


