gc_aspirant_prasad
07-13 05:24 PM
done
wallpaper quotes and sayings for myspace
Pegasus503
11-28 08:55 AM
Focus on the core issues (if you care), not on extraneous stuff. For petes sake, it is already approved, seems like most of us are only focussed on our own backs or riding on others.
cygent I disagree with you.
this journey for me started 5 years ago, at this stage I'll take whatever piece of information, trend or experience I can get to better understand the process.
lets be honest, USCIS have been less than helpful in providing updates and many lawyers are as lost as we are
so I'll take whatever extraneous stuff I can get, not just to understand my case, but to see the trends with other people too
cygent I disagree with you.
this journey for me started 5 years ago, at this stage I'll take whatever piece of information, trend or experience I can get to better understand the process.
lets be honest, USCIS have been less than helpful in providing updates and many lawyers are as lost as we are
so I'll take whatever extraneous stuff I can get, not just to understand my case, but to see the trends with other people too

go_guy123
03-01 04:23 PM
Friends,
I have Canada PR since October 2006. In October this year I will complete 3 years since landing in Canada. The rule to maintain PR is that one should live in Canada for at least 2 years in a 5 year period. Since I have not lived in Canada more that a couple of weeks since landing, will I be allowed to move to Canada after completing 3 years outside Canada or will I be sent back from the border? Has anyone moved to Canada after living outside for more than 3 years since landing? Please advise.
Thanks.
At the end of expiry of the PR card that you get, you will need to renew it. At that time you need to show that you stayed for 2 years in Canada and when you cant show you lose the
PR and cannot renew the PR card.
I have Canada PR since October 2006. In October this year I will complete 3 years since landing in Canada. The rule to maintain PR is that one should live in Canada for at least 2 years in a 5 year period. Since I have not lived in Canada more that a couple of weeks since landing, will I be allowed to move to Canada after completing 3 years outside Canada or will I be sent back from the border? Has anyone moved to Canada after living outside for more than 3 years since landing? Please advise.
Thanks.
At the end of expiry of the PR card that you get, you will need to renew it. At that time you need to show that you stayed for 2 years in Canada and when you cant show you lose the
PR and cannot renew the PR card.
2011 HTML Code for Orkut, Myspace,
amsgc
06-20 12:05 AM
gondal, paskal
I have a question, if you don't mind answering:
I understand one can apply for adjustment of status on F1, J1 etc. How does it affect your J1 status? I know someone who is on J1 visiting student and considering applying for I-485 as a dependent. Will it adversely affect their adjustment of status application/EAD/AP. Or, will it invalidate their J1.
Request you to please respond as my understanding is limited.
Thanks.
Ams
I have a question, if you don't mind answering:
I understand one can apply for adjustment of status on F1, J1 etc. How does it affect your J1 status? I know someone who is on J1 visiting student and considering applying for I-485 as a dependent. Will it adversely affect their adjustment of status application/EAD/AP. Or, will it invalidate their J1.
Request you to please respond as my understanding is limited.
Thanks.
Ams
more...
gimme_GC2006
01-05 11:22 AM
any predictions for Feb 2009 :D:D
Ann Ruben
06-30 11:44 PM
In my opinion, USCIS should grant Company C's H-1 petition though they may deny any extension request and thus company C's petition would only be valid through the 2011 date of Company A's petition. You will then have to travel out of the US to get an H-1 visa stamp before the 2011 date.
more...
kprgroup
12-29 09:31 AM
Is anyone know,can we withdraw H1-P application when RFE received?
2010 Myspace Quotes amp; Sayings

Sachin_Stock
02-04 08:23 PM
My question was VERY specific. And I am not in a mood to discuss the trivial information that the responder threw up. It irks me when someone starts giving unsolicited advices instead of answering the question that I had asked.
I am sorry, didn't mean to derail the topic, but my stand was clear.
I am sorry, didn't mean to derail the topic, but my stand was clear.
more...
arc
10-25 04:01 PM
^^^
hair myspace quotes and sayings
PBECVictim
10-06 04:46 PM
Our PD : Dec 22nd 2003, EB2 India. It was pre-adjudicated on Sept 18th 2008.
My petition was approved 4 months back, after calling 100 times USCIS.
In my wife's case we spoke with IO on Sept 4th.
Created Service Request on 5th Sept.
During September 2nd week spoke to IO, IO sent an email to IO who is looking at petition.
During September last week we got Service Request generic response "Wait 180 days" which I have seen 2 times in my case .
On Sept 29th sent 7001 form to Ombudsman. Ombudsman office might have received the application on or before 1st October.
October 2nd 2009 my wife's petition approved.
So if your case is genuine case problem. Don't waste your time calling Immigration officers. Send 7001 form to Ombudsman's office.
My petition was approved 4 months back, after calling 100 times USCIS.
In my wife's case we spoke with IO on Sept 4th.
Created Service Request on 5th Sept.
During September 2nd week spoke to IO, IO sent an email to IO who is looking at petition.
During September last week we got Service Request generic response "Wait 180 days" which I have seen 2 times in my case .
On Sept 29th sent 7001 form to Ombudsman. Ombudsman office might have received the application on or before 1st October.
October 2nd 2009 my wife's petition approved.
So if your case is genuine case problem. Don't waste your time calling Immigration officers. Send 7001 form to Ombudsman's office.
more...
vicks_don
10-17 02:25 PM
Can we find out the status of namecheck from USCIS or from any FBI website during retrogresssion. I applied 485 an year ago. Can i find out if atleast the name check is cleared even though my PD is not current.
hot Love Sayings For Myspace;
tabletpc
10-22 10:36 AM
You don't need to worry about anyting...!!!! if RFE comes, explain what you did . Its is understnadable to get confused with rules been applied everday...!!!:):)
Go chillout....
There is a descripency / issue. First of all why do you have to involved company for H4 visa? It has nothing to do with H1.
Canada visit should not create issue as per my opinion.
Go chillout....
There is a descripency / issue. First of all why do you have to involved company for H4 visa? It has nothing to do with H1.
Canada visit should not create issue as per my opinion.
more...
house altquot;Funny Sayings Myspace

redViper
04-28 08:44 AM
cybergold
tattoo myspace quotes and sayings
Libra
07-09 04:59 PM
how to change my vote then???
over 250 people responded to the earlier poll and we see that atleast among IV'ites the PDs are spread all over the years (10% 20% 20% 30%-2006 10%-2007), and there are significant number of 2003/2004 PDs out there.
This followup poll is to see how many of these people are already in the I-485 system (likely to use up visa number as soon as one is available) vs waiting to file I-485.
************************************************** ***************************************
************************************************** ***************************************
***DO NOT COUNT YOUR I-485 FILING IN JULY 2007 FOR THIS POLL. EVEN IF YOU FILED ON JULY 1ST OR JULY 2ND***
************************************************** ***************************************
************************************************** ***************************************
ONLY EB2-INDIA PLEASE.
over 250 people responded to the earlier poll and we see that atleast among IV'ites the PDs are spread all over the years (10% 20% 20% 30%-2006 10%-2007), and there are significant number of 2003/2004 PDs out there.
This followup poll is to see how many of these people are already in the I-485 system (likely to use up visa number as soon as one is available) vs waiting to file I-485.
************************************************** ***************************************
************************************************** ***************************************
***DO NOT COUNT YOUR I-485 FILING IN JULY 2007 FOR THIS POLL. EVEN IF YOU FILED ON JULY 1ST OR JULY 2ND***
************************************************** ***************************************
************************************************** ***************************************
ONLY EB2-INDIA PLEASE.
more...
pictures house myspace quotes and
saibaba
12-09 04:22 PM
... one on the cover letter of LC approval on top left, with job code and other details
and other, on first page of original LC, bottom left, on the oval blue ink stamp that they put along with PD, LC officers signature and job code
hi there:
I don't have access to cover letter and in the other document which "Application for Alien Employment Ceritification" belong to US Dept of Labor, i'm seeing "dates forms received, Ind Code,occ code, Occ title"....in the BOTTOM RIGHT corner ....
Is this the place you are referring to?
and other, on first page of original LC, bottom left, on the oval blue ink stamp that they put along with PD, LC officers signature and job code
hi there:
I don't have access to cover letter and in the other document which "Application for Alien Employment Ceritification" belong to US Dept of Labor, i'm seeing "dates forms received, Ind Code,occ code, Occ title"....in the BOTTOM RIGHT corner ....
Is this the place you are referring to?
dresses funny myspace quotes and
gc_seeker_2001
01-30 11:05 AM
Any feedback on this is appreciated.
more...
makeup myspace love quotes and
The7zen
04-16 03:50 PM
1. Sell all my stuff.
6. May be use I-485 receipt in Air India toilet on the way home (might hurt a bit but that is OK).
If after 10 years in this country, I-485 gets denied, I would not care for my H1-B status at all. I am speaking out of my heart, please do not give me red dots for that.[/QUOTE]
I am not sure about ItmNo: 6, but rest of the stuff sounds pretty good and echos my thoughts too :)
6. May be use I-485 receipt in Air India toilet on the way home (might hurt a bit but that is OK).
If after 10 years in this country, I-485 gets denied, I would not care for my H1-B status at all. I am speaking out of my heart, please do not give me red dots for that.[/QUOTE]
I am not sure about ItmNo: 6, but rest of the stuff sounds pretty good and echos my thoughts too :)
girlfriend myspace quotes and sayings
goel_ar
12-21 10:50 AM
Do not ask us to send junk emails or sign some useless online petition though in your action item.
lol - never.
Just use available tools to educate people using simple terms. Using 6-degree rule we should be able to reach lots of people.
-- My first idea is to use facebook to run a campaign - prepare a literature - 8-10 point about EB based immigration & everyone post on their facebook page ..with an easy click (if they support) for readers to post on their walls : posting on wall == supporing it. then see how many people support us .. idea is to reach the masses....
thats it the initial plan...
lol - never.
Just use available tools to educate people using simple terms. Using 6-degree rule we should be able to reach lots of people.
-- My first idea is to use facebook to run a campaign - prepare a literature - 8-10 point about EB based immigration & everyone post on their facebook page ..with an easy click (if they support) for readers to post on their walls : posting on wall == supporing it. then see how many people support us .. idea is to reach the masses....
thats it the initial plan...
hairstyles hairstyles myspace quotes and
radhay
06-19 02:07 PM
Is there are rule governing how far in advance( before the current EAD expires) we can apply for EAD renewal? Is it ok to apply 7 months in advance?
roseball
07-28 03:10 PM
We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
I e-filed my AP renewal on May 25th, mailed the supporting docs the next day. TSC approved my AP on June 19th and I received the AP in mail on June 21st.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
I e-filed my AP renewal on May 25th, mailed the supporting docs the next day. TSC approved my AP on June 19th and I received the AP in mail on June 21st.
bpratap
02-03 07:00 PM
What do you guys suggest me to do ?
Contact USCIS to clear the Issue ?
Or
OK to ignore, I don't need to worry about it ?
Contact USCIS to clear the Issue ?
Or
OK to ignore, I don't need to worry about it ?


