texasguy
06-15 12:43 PM
Thank you all for your suggestions. You all have been really helpful in this difficult times.
wallpaper How to Make a Diaper Cake
gcdreamer05
01-11 10:03 PM
yup your renewed 797 has not been entered in their PIMS database, that is why the delay , you should be all set in 1-2 weeks time.
Please share your experience once you get back your stamped passport.
Please share your experience once you get back your stamped passport.
IN2US
03-05 06:37 PM
did anybody successfully accomplished revoking existing G-28 by company's attorney and self represented the pending I-485?? if so can you please post the details on letter format, whom to address the letter etc...
this information would be helpful for many, because most of us here already filed I-485 during June/July and are eligible for using AC21.
this information would be helpful for many, because most of us here already filed I-485 during June/July and are eligible for using AC21.
2011 How to Make a Baby Diaper Cake Diaper Cake Complete Tutorial.
chnaveen
03-22 09:22 PM
My deepest condolenses and sympathies to thier families. May their souls rest in peace.
more...
javadeveloper
10-21 10:54 PM
140 APPROVED.
In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.
Good luck to all waiting for approval.
Congrats!!!Any Idea about minimum salary requirement for Eb2 position?
In addition to the first RFE as above,i received one more RFE.In the second RFE they mentioned that education and experience satisfies labour,but wanted more documents from company to prove A2P.Company sent tax returns and got the approval in 6 days.Yet to receive the notice.
Good luck to all waiting for approval.
Congrats!!!Any Idea about minimum salary requirement for Eb2 position?
nonimmi
10-19 03:46 PM
If you applied for labor through PERM and have a copy of you PERM application, the DOL o*net code is listed in section F. Box 2. of the ETA 9089 form. This code can then be looked up at the o*net web site: http://online.onetcenter.org/find/
Do you know how to find this DOL o*net code for non-PERM cases?
Do you know how to find this DOL o*net code for non-PERM cases?
more...
CADude
07-31 10:27 PM
Mailroom indeed has to check all the documents(after cutting envelope from 3 sides, per operating manual). if clerk is not able to findout our checks then we are out of luck. wait for PD has to be current and refile.
Are you sure about this ? i heard that we can refile with proper quotes saying a filing fee was indeed issued etc ? any comments please?
Are you sure about this ? i heard that we can refile with proper quotes saying a filing fee was indeed issued etc ? any comments please?
2010 How to Make a Diaper Cake for
GC_1000Watt
01-08 03:39 AM
no, when you go for visa stamping the first thing they typically do is stamp a 'cancelled without prejudice' on yuor old visa, and they also usually take your I-94. So if you do get a 221(g), then the typical option is to either wait it out or take the passport back and go to the home country.
P.S: fix the subject, it is too generic...
Thanks man. And let me know how do I change the subject title? I don't see an option.
P.S: fix the subject, it is too generic...
Thanks man. And let me know how do I change the subject title? I don't see an option.
more...

bigboy007
07-31 10:08 PM
No Proof will work, if you receive packet after 17th Aug. So hope for best or will file on oct again :)
Are you sure about this ? i heard that we can refile with proper quotes saying a filing fee was indeed issued etc ? any comments please?
Are you sure about this ? i heard that we can refile with proper quotes saying a filing fee was indeed issued etc ? any comments please?
hair Make a Diaper Cake for a
tb2904
03-26 04:05 PM
Who are the guys making more than 250K? Why are they stuck in retrogression?
I am assuming that if you are salaried employee and making more than 250K, you should be at executive level qualified for EB1 visa - which is current for all countries.
I am assuming that if you are salaried employee and making more than 250K, you should be at executive level qualified for EB1 visa - which is current for all countries.
more...
webslinger
08-26 11:32 AM
Hi Vikramy - Do you know of any particular reasons for these transfer denials? Also what could have been the reason in your case? Please explain if you have examples for the company starting with cognXXXXX, I just put my transfer papers in to join them.... :confused:
hot How to make a diaper cake!
redelite
08-20 04:40 PM
I can fix an outline up no problem.. good call though, and thanks guys! :D
more...
house 3 Tier Ducky Theme Diaper Cake
augustus
06-19 01:56 PM
Dear All,
I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.
But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.
Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.
Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?
And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?
Please advise.
I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.
But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.
Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.
Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?
And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?
Please advise.
tattoo Teddy Bear Diaper Cake/
manjunathpv
09-21 01:11 PM
Thanks Raj. Is interfiling request just a one page letter to USCIS or anything more involved? I presume you also did the priority date porting at the same time.
more...
pictures Coolest Diaper Cake 68 with
godbless
05-31 07:46 PM
I'm surprised that with a November 2001 PD that you are getting an interview already, since EB-3 is still retrogressed--EB3 world is only at July 1 2001 for June 2006
The PD fot EB3 is April 07 2001 I think. Anyway.... there should not be a cause for concern. The reason you got an AOS interview is that USCIS is adjudicating cases pending Visa availability. If there had been a concern then there would have been another RFE on it. You should be happy that some progress has taken place.
Cheers!!!!!!
The PD fot EB3 is April 07 2001 I think. Anyway.... there should not be a cause for concern. The reason you got an AOS interview is that USCIS is adjudicating cases pending Visa availability. If there had been a concern then there would have been another RFE on it. You should be happy that some progress has taken place.
Cheers!!!!!!
dresses How to Make a Diaper Cake
dbevis
February 15th, 2005, 03:14 PM
I'm curious what it is you are trying to achieve?
Generally, you find zooms are non-linear - the farther towards the "long" end, the more compressed the scale becomes.
If you are wanting to repeated set the zoom to a specific length, I'd suggest a card that has horizontal bars. Draw them at whatever length you determine is a focal-length of interest, so that it fills the entire width of the frame. Do this at some standard distance - such as holding the card at arm's length. Zoom out/in until the desired bar is full-width.
This is hardly accurate if you want precisely "x" mm length, but at least it should allow repeatedly going back to a particular setting, or close to it.
Generally, you find zooms are non-linear - the farther towards the "long" end, the more compressed the scale becomes.
If you are wanting to repeated set the zoom to a specific length, I'd suggest a card that has horizontal bars. Draw them at whatever length you determine is a focal-length of interest, so that it fills the entire width of the frame. Do this at some standard distance - such as holding the card at arm's length. Zoom out/in until the desired bar is full-width.
This is hardly accurate if you want precisely "x" mm length, but at least it should allow repeatedly going back to a particular setting, or close to it.
more...
makeup Diaper Cake Ideas, Diaper Cake
n_2006
06-20 02:30 PM
As you are joining employer to file 485 negotiate so that you can file on your own. Get all the documents you needed and then join that company. Coz he can make good money over these 6 months there is no reason for him to refuse.
Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
Otherwise I will be from nowhere .
Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
Otherwise I will be from nowhere .
girlfriend how to make a diaper cake.
sandy_anand
10-04 10:01 AM
Not sure if it has been posted before but I came across this on Ron Gotcher's site. Someone posted it from a Chinese EB3 website. Scroll to page 46 and you can see the waiting list details for EB3-India. Disclosure - I make no claims to its accuracy so don't flame me :-)
http://www.eb3chinese.org/resources/E3+Waiting+List.pdf
http://www.eb3chinese.org/resources/E3+Waiting+List.pdf
hairstyles Angela#39;s Baby Boy Diaper Cake
485Mbe4001
04-13 04:31 PM
Suddenly everyone is out to relieve the poor old neglected 'hi-tech' guy :D ...wonder if we are being used as a bargaining chip for CIR...
anilsal
12-19 12:30 PM
Good to know that. Actually, I have never called his office! I am doing that right away...
Not from the bathtub. ;)
Post your experience with the call.
Not from the bathtub. ;)
Post your experience with the call.
svn
05-10 07:00 PM
Thanks desi - AOS is what I was thinking as well but that doesn't seem to be one of the options listed when opening an account (the firm is Ameritrade - you check out their website https://wwwna.tdameritrade.com/cgi-bin/apps/IraApServlet). Guess they are just not aware of this status since it wasn't really designed to be a "status" and only recently have several people moved to AOS status given the backup for EB3 and EB2 China/ India


