.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

jennifer lopez hair color 2010

images jennifer aniston hair color jennifer lopez hair color 2010. 2010 jennifer lopez hair
  • 2010 jennifer lopez hair



  • file485
    09-27 11:16 AM
    this is a hot topic right now..!!

    many of us who filed our labor right in the age-old days, atleast me,had no idea of EB2/3 category and it will affect our life so drastically. The paralegal/attnys just filed it(at that point of time just filing the LC was crucial..)

    anyway,for retaining the old EB3 PD for the later EB2 date..should the salaries match..?? obviuosly, they wouldnt...?? then how will this be doable..

    In no way,this situation can be treated as a substituted labor...

    So may I take it from this thread, bottom line that we cant do it..





    wallpaper 2010 jennifer lopez hair jennifer lopez hair color 2010. jennifer+lopez+hair+color+
  • jennifer+lopez+hair+color+



  • neelu
    06-04 01:10 PM
    Hi,

    Please participate in all IV action items....most importantly Media and Phone and fax campaigns. Everyone needs to participate in all these campaigns including "YOU".

    While you are at it please also contribute....

    Thank you.





    jennifer lopez hair color 2010. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • sbeyyala
    07-17 05:40 PM
    I pledge to contribute $200 once I get the receipt notice





    2011 jennifer+lopez+hair+color+ jennifer lopez hair color 2010. hair color trends
  • hair color trends



  • seahawks
    06-10 01:27 AM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDisster.html

    It is possible but I don't know the time line.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair color 2010. Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color
  • Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color



  • diptam
    01-26 10:45 AM
    If you want to track how fast are they processing - you have to go by "Notice Date" because that's the day they first saw your Application. If you want to charge AC21 or calculate iVisa Bulletion's Retrogression do by "Receipt Date" for calculating "180 days Portability" etc....

    In the "Pre-July 2nd world" those 2 dates used to vary by 1 or 2 days so no one used to care.

    Well - so NSC is doing I-140 for Apr 23rd and Texas is July 21st... I would have got my freedom by now if i had filed I-140 at Texas :) Another good thing in this Bulletin Vermont H1b extension processing have moved a lot - from Apr 23rd to Oct 1st 2007 - wow !!!

    Good Luck folks!!

    In terms of processing dates, which date is relevant?
    USCIS Received Date: E.g., July 25, 2007
    OR
    USCIS Notice Date: E.g., Sept 12, 2007?

    Thanks.

    GG_007





    jennifer lopez hair color 2010. 2010 images jennifer lopez
  • 2010 images jennifer lopez



  • nfinity
    07-17 11:08 AM
    I have jumped on this a couple times.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair color 2010. Jennifer Lopez,
  • Jennifer Lopez,



  • nousername
    06-01 01:50 PM
    Pay stub is secondary .. In the given market getting an offer letter should be your priority. Once you have an offer letter (job) you can apply for your H1 transfer. Worst case USCIS will ask you to go back to your home country and re-enter with a fresh I-94 BUT all this will only happen is you have a new offer.

    You said you are here with your family. I do not know your financial condition but it all depends upon how long you can sustain without a job and what risk level you can take with your family. BTW, you have been out of status for 4 months.. so do whatever you want but quickly.

    Thanks once again for your reply.

    I want to make myself a little clear. Actually, the company thru which I applied my H1B transfer, withdrew my case recently when some query came. I did apply for premium processing paying more. Now the situation is I am still hunting job but as you know it is hard to get one these days. Nothing has been finalised as yet and I am having paystub till Jan. 2009. The company for which I worked won't like to give any letter for unpaid leave. Your case do give me some hope, but I am worried :

    - no new company would like to process my case owing to my 3-4 months back paystub . Is it going to happen like this ? I am here with my family, and in that case I am confused whether I should stick to this place or leave.

    Thanks again for your time and advise.





    2010 jennifer lopez hair color jennifer lopez hair color 2010. jennifer aniston hair color
  • jennifer aniston hair color



  • glus
    01-03 10:15 AM
    You will need to switch to an F1 (Student Visa). You cannot enroll for a full time MBA course on an H1. The college you enroll in will insist on an F1.

    As for the GC application, it is for future employment. Meaning that if you company is willing to hire you back once you get your GC and they don't withdraw the I-140, then the application can continue.

    However, I think that if and when yr GC gets approved, you will mostly likely have to abandon full time studies and go back to working full time for yr company right away. I only think this and I'm not sure.

    Hello,

    Respectfully, but Yinzak is incorrect. While working for a law office, we researched the issue for a client. There is a memo issued by uscis many years ago. There is NOTHING in INA that says that a person on H-1B visa or status can't attend college and the memo states that as long as attendance to college is "incidental" to the H-1B, not a problem. As such, if a person Maintains H-1B employment, and all the H-1B requirements continue to exist, one can attend college part of full time. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-1B applicants. Changing to F-1 is impossible because of immigrant intent showed by GC petition pending for this person.

    Brooklyn college is one that offers in-state tuition for H-1s and does not require change in status at all.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair color 2010. jennifer lopez hairstyles.
  • jennifer lopez hairstyles.



  • GCVictim
    08-28 05:02 PM
    I am also in the same boat. Me and wife applied (efile) same time. Mine EAD has approved. For her still pending. Both APs also pending.

    RN: 26-june-2008
    FP: 17-Jul-08
    My EAD Approved Date: 26-Aug-2008





    hair hair color trends jennifer lopez hair color 2010. Jennifer Lopez#39;s high updo
  • Jennifer Lopez#39;s high updo



  • gcformeornot
    02-11 11:38 AM
    applied for H1, was it COS? Did you get new I-94 when your H1 was approved. If yes then you are in H1 status after H1 is approved. Obvisously they denied L1B.
    Also if above is true and you are not working for H1 employer then you are probably out of status......



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair color 2010. Jennifer Lopez
  • Jennifer Lopez



  • sushilup
    08-22 10:37 AM
    Hello Guys,

    I refresh this site lot of time and I know many more do the same. Probably it brings u closer to GC:)

    I know many people put money in stocks...we might start sharing our views and make some money with GC...that will wooooooooooooooooooow:D

    What other people think?





    hot Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color jennifer lopez hair color 2010. 2010 Jennifer Lopez jennifer
  • 2010 Jennifer Lopez jennifer



  • xyzgc
    11-04 12:49 AM
    humei tum se pyaar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
    magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa

    sunaa gam judaee kaa, uthhaate hain log
    jaane jindagee kaise, bitaate hain log
    din bhee yahaa to lage, baras ke samaan
    humei intajaar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
    magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa

    tumhe koee aaur dekhe, to jalataa hain dil
    badee mushkilon se fir, sanbhalataa hain dil
    kyaa, kyaa jatan karate hai, tumhe kyaa pataa
    ye dil bekaraar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
    magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa



    more...


    house 2010 Jennifer Lopez Hair Color jennifer lopez hair color 2010. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • pak
    07-12 02:46 PM
    I have seen many times Mr. Frank Pallone raising money from Indian community in NJ.

    http://www.house.gov/pallone/

    Other Caucuses on Which Congressman Pallone Serves
    Caucus on India and Indian Americans, Founder, former Co-chair
    Coalition for Autism Research and Education
    Congressional Arts Caucus
    Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus
    Congressional Brain Injury Task Force
    Congressional Caucus for Women's Issues





    tattoo 2010 images jennifer lopez jennifer lopez hair color 2010. 2010 jennifer lopez hair
  • 2010 jennifer lopez hair



  • Green.Tech
    08-18 02:51 PM
    If you google, there are so many other cheaper providers as well (but their quality may be cheaper as well). For example, check this: WatchIndia - Indian TV online with live Indian TV Channels (http://www.watchindia.tv/). Anyone has any experience using watchindia?



    more...


    pictures Jennifer Lopez, jennifer lopez hair color 2010. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • Refugee_New
    03-24 02:30 PM
    Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.

    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.





    dresses 2010 Jennifer Lopez jennifer jennifer lopez hair color 2010. Jennifer Lopez makes her Marc
  • Jennifer Lopez makes her Marc



  • makemygc
    07-26 12:31 PM
    It is advisable not to move until you get fingerprinting notice.

    The reason is that you can't update your address before you get receipt notice and FP notice comes very shortly after you get receipt notice. You may or may not get your address updated in time to get FP notice at your new address. Given the workload at the USCIS at this time, try to make things as simple as you can.

    Thanks WeShallOvercome.
    What about address change after FP Notice? How do we communicate this to USCIS. I know there is a generic address change form which you need in any case you move more than 10 miles from your place. Do we need to use the same form or is there any difference process?



    more...


    makeup jennifer lopez hairstyles. jennifer lopez hair color 2010. 2010 Jennifer Lopez Hair Color
  • 2010 Jennifer Lopez Hair Color



  • apb
    09-11 02:43 PM
    We will get some idea on how many are still pending.





    girlfriend 2010 jennifer lopez hair jennifer lopez hair color 2010. jennifer lopez hair 2009.
  • jennifer lopez hair 2009.



  • ca_immigrant
    01-20 07:43 PM
    anyone on this ?

    I too have to go in India....in June....

    in case I am not green by then I too have to get the H1 stamped...and anything to expidite the satmping will help...

    Thanks to OP for posting this !





    hairstyles Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez hair color 2010. 2011 2010 lopez hair color
  • 2011 2010 lopez hair color



  • inskrish
    09-15 10:44 AM
    The I-485 processing dates have moved forward just a week. Disappointing. :(( If you don't see the Sep.15 dates, close all your browsers, and open a new window to view the dates, or just refresh your page until you see the new dates. )

    I-485 EB (NSC) July 08th, 2007
    I-485 EB (TSC) June 23rd, 2007.

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC





    GetGC08
    07-31 09:10 AM
    The way education system is set here they always want to see 12+4+2 pattern. Now when you say 12+3+3 which adds to same it is true but you will have to get some proffessional degree evaluation service to break down your BS and MS degree by course and credit hours and prove that it is equivalent to US degree's. Also I am not sure what university / institute did you get your degrees from. In case they are well reputed then it will make the task a little easy.

    Once again thanks for your reply.

    Yes University is very reputed from which I did my Masters & Bachelors.

    Thanks.





    rampaadh@hotmail.com
    05-18 08:37 AM
    I have received my Green card & My wifes green card during March. But I did not receive my daughter's (2 yrs old) green card even though it was approved
    by Immigration on Feb 24th. I received welcome letter also during March.

    When I called the USCIS helpdesk number, they said it was mailed to my address on Feb 28th and it might have been lost and I need to apply for I-90 to get replacement card.
    There is no tracking number also. They also said my daughter can use valid AP to enter to USA.

    Today I made an appointment through INFO PASS and talked to Immigration officer. He also said the same thing and also added that a Bio-metrics should be taken along with I-90 for my kid.

    My daughter is currently in India and planning to come back on July4th. She has a valid advance parole till Jan 2012. But the officer told that she can not enter to USA with Advance parole since her GC was approved. He asked me to contact local US embassy to get some travel document so that she can travel.

    I am confused now. Did anyone faced such situation ?