.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

true blood cast pictures

images makeup 2011 true blood cast true blood cast pictures. True Blood Cast Parties at
  • True Blood Cast Parties at



  • newbie2020
    04-07 03:02 PM
    Send it by mail back to USCIS....





    wallpaper True Blood Cast Parties at true blood cast pictures. True Blood cast posters are
  • True Blood cast posters are



  • mjadala
    08-20 09:11 PM
    I support this





    true blood cast pictures. #39;True Blood#39; Season 2 Press
  • #39;True Blood#39; Season 2 Press



  • Beemar
    12-08 09:38 PM
    Somebody recently gave me a red dot for one of my posts, which is alright, but the person qualified it with a highly offensive Hindi expletive. The words are too obscene to be posted in open forum so I will refrain from reproducing them.

    I want IV to reveal the name of the culprit, and ban him/her immediately. Failing which, I will have to evaluate other options to seek redress.

    Needless to say, this whole dot mongering is seriously flawed and needs rethinking.





    2011 True Blood cast posters are true blood cast pictures. Cast portrait by Entertainment
  • Cast portrait by Entertainment



  • priderock
    08-06 11:55 AM
    My i-140 premium processing application was filed on the 22nd of June,2007 as indicated in the information below. The package & check were returned in the first week of July. A letter indicating the reason for remittance and return was that the labor cert. attached was a photocopy and not the original.
    Now what does not make sense here is that the original labor was sent along with the original i140 application filed last year(in june 2006).
    I called the USCIS info line and the rep. suggested that i could resend it with an explanation.
    What concerns me is if i do resend it, would it be considered only after suspension of i140 premium is lifted or would it be considered as a case from last month and processed under premium.


    My lawyer told me that 140 PP can't be filed with a copy of LC. They say you can only file regular processing if you don't have the original LC.

    She said, it requires some additional processing by USCIS in case of copy of LC that requires more time and therefore they can't process it in 15 days.



    more...


    true blood cast pictures. Share the true-lood-cast-tees
  • Share the true-lood-cast-tees



  • desi3933
    03-02 06:42 AM
    Thanks for you valuable information.

    My last entry was on Mar 2008. So as per your reply, even if i have less pay on my W2 for 2006 it wont effect my H1 transfer?

    Kindly reply

    Thanks
    Tiger



    As I said before, one needs to show that he/she is maintaining status since last entry only. Your attorney should know this.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    true blood cast pictures. Meet The True Blood 2 Cast!
  • Meet The True Blood 2 Cast!



  • godbless
    07-18 07:55 PM
    My I 140 alone was applied on July12th as we did not know anything about the revision that time.

    I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.

    Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.

    Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?

    Thanks a lot for the reply,
    Sam

    You don't need to wait till the approval of your I 140 or the reciept notice. You are eligible to file I 485 right away. The attornys know how to do it. So don't waste time and send your I 485 in ASAP.



    more...


    true blood cast pictures. my beloved True Blood.
  • my beloved True Blood.



  • skark
    02-24 02:35 PM
    I thought someone here said that if your spouse got a new SSN via EAD and files tax jointly with this new SSN then one cannot efile and needs to paper file it. It appears that TaxCut is allowing one to eFile in this circumstance. Anyone else done it?





    2010 #39;True Blood#39; Season 2 Press true blood cast pictures. makeup 2011 true blood cast
  • makeup 2011 true blood cast



  • thomachan72
    10-04 02:44 PM
    I contribute just 2-4% as I don't get company match. Regardless if you get a match, I know some friends who prefer to put it in India/mother's fixed deposit accounts for 8-10% interest, or if you have a PF account still open its an option. Property prices there too may shoot up in some areas, giving a good return, while here they may stay stagnant for many years.
    Some banks allow NRIs to trade stocks or mutual funds in India too.
    The only reason for 401K is if you plan to retire here.
    Liquidity is a big problem as you have to quit the company for withdrawal from 401K. Some 401Ks give you loan at 2-3% interest. Its kind of strange because its your own money.

    What sort of PF acount? Is this only for Govt employees? or can an NRI deposit in some sort of public PF fund? I know PF gives almost 10% interest and it is tax free when cashed at retirement, right?



    more...


    true blood cast pictures. Continuing their True Blood
  • Continuing their True Blood



  • zCool
    06-08 02:20 AM
    While it was indeed a horrible bill and it deserves to die,
    it's too early to say it's gone forever.
    Moreover, it is nativist and scare-mongering that won the victory today so lets not get carried away..
    Moral of the story is.. Anti-immigrant lobbies are very strong and they are organized.
    Republican base has found enemy to blame for mis-steps and win 2008 elections.. it is immigration. Buoyed by the success in slowing down 1 piece of legislation that probably had most broad-based support in recent years.. they will try to further the gains by proposing more divisive and mean-spirited bills designed to provoke response and inflame passion (i.e. make life unbearable and very difficult for all immigrants)

    On the other hand we will probably have better chance of pushing small reliefs in employement based immigration.

    I think if there ever was a time to start new funding drive.. it is NOW!





    hair Cast portrait by Entertainment true blood cast pictures. Dish Of Salt: #39;True Blood#39;
  • Dish Of Salt: #39;True Blood#39;



  • sky7
    07-26 11:17 AM
    Dear all

    First of all..THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my questions!!! I needed that support! :)

    Sorry i confused u all...here are my GC Filling details:

    LC State: NJ
    LC Category: EB2
    LC PD: 24 SEP 02
    I-140 FD: 15 JUNE 06
    I-140 RD: 16 JUNE 06
    I-140 LUD: 03 JULY 06
    I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-191-XXXXX
    I-140 AD (If any): Still waiting!!!
    Concurrent filing: NO


    So my PD is 9/24/02. Yeah, i also read 180 days after filling I485 b4 i can leave my current company under AC21.

    I guess the best option for me is to

    ** wait till my get my I140 approves,
    ** get my H1B extended for another 3 years (instead of 1 stupid year),
    ** Wait for at least 180 days

    then move to another company (if i still get another job offer by then) Correct?? So by then, the new company should be able to transfer my H1B and finish up my GC process? But..but can my old company do anything to jeapodize my GC filling? eg: revoke my LC or I140???

    More suggestions and opinions??? :o


    Given my PD is 9/2002 (EB2), I won't be affected by the retrogression right? if i am not an India or China citizen.

    Pls advise

    Sky



    more...


    true blood cast pictures. Meet The True Blood 2 Cast!
  • Meet The True Blood 2 Cast!



  • visa_reval
    04-05 04:23 PM
    I am assuming that your eb3 priority date is not current. In that case, won't you get a 3 year h1b extension when you transfer your h1 ? Reading through the forums here, I gather that you can get a 3 year h1b extension when you have an approved I-140 and are retrogressed.





    hot Share the true-lood-cast-tees true blood cast pictures. True Blood Cast, Season 1
  • True Blood Cast, Season 1



  • pmat
    07-24 03:28 PM
    More details are needed to answer this question better.

    I think that any time is a good time - it is better to start the process early. If the company is paying for the process - what is the harm. He should go ahead... If he is planning to leave the company and is required to sign some type of agreement to start GC process - then it will be a different story.


    One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.

    Thanks you for your time.

    His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.

    Thanks
    -M



    more...


    house True Blood Cast Graphics, true blood cast pictures. (HBO#39;s True Blood seas)
  • (HBO#39;s True Blood seas)



  • sara_apk
    04-16 07:14 PM
    Hi Sara,

    Could you please post you case details & PD?

    I don't remember all the details of my case.
    Mine is PD: Oct 2002/EB2
    Labor got approved in Mar 2007
    I-140 premium processing and got approved in May 2007
    I-485 got approved on Apr 01, 2008





    tattoo Meet The True Blood 2 Cast! true blood cast pictures. True Blood Cast Photo Black T
  • True Blood Cast Photo Black T



  • krishmunn
    03-04 12:24 PM
    I had a similar situation but there are no client site involved (in my case my office itself moved to a new location , albeit in the same Metro).

    I inquired with some Attorney (the Employer's attroney is most unhelpful) and also did some research. Here is what I extracted from the Law text (20 CFR)

    *******
    655.715 Definitions.

    Area of intended employment means the area within normal commuting distance of the place (address) of employment where the H�1B nonimmigrant is or will be employed. There is no rigid measure of distance which constitutes a normal commuting distance or normal commuting area, because there may be widely varying factual circumstances among different areas (e.g., normal commuting distances might be 20, 30, or 50 miles). If the place of employment is within a Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) or a Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area (PMSA), any place within the MSA or PMSA is deemed to be within normal commuting distance of the place of employment;

    ***

    20 CFR 655.734 (a) (2)

    (2) Where the employer places any H�1B nonimmigrant(s) at one or more worksites not contemplated at the time of filing the application, but which are within the area of intended employment listed on the LCA, the employer is required to post electronic or hard-copy notice(s) at such worksite(s), in the manner described in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, on or before the date any H�1B nonimmigrant begins work.

    (b) Documentation of the fourth labor condition statement. The employer shall develop and maintain documentation sufficient to meet its burden of proving the validity of the statement referenced in paragraph (a) of this section and attested to on Form ETA 9035 or 9035E. Such documentation shall include a copy of the dated notice and the name and address of the collective bargaining representative to whom the notice was provided. Where there is no collective bargaining representative, the employer shall note and retain the dates when, and locations where, the notice was posted and shall retain a copy of the posted notice.


    ****

    Going by above (and also per my discussion with Attorneys and harvesting Atrtorney blogs),

    1) when one move within the same Metro (MSA), no new LCA is required. What is required is that the LCA should be posted in the new location before H1 employee starts working .

    2) When one move to a different Metro (or out of commutable area), a new LCA is required.

    It is a controversy whether an amended H1 is required for all cases of new LCA. I have read one letter from USCIS to an Attorney where they say it is not required as long as a new LCA is approved before the move.

    Hwoever, I have read in some Attorney blogs that USCIS insist for an amended H1 whenever a new LCA is filed. I will try to dig out that detail.



    more...


    pictures my beloved True Blood. true blood cast pictures. of the cast of True Blood
  • of the cast of True Blood



  • beautifulMind
    06-09 12:05 AM
    You can only get a US visa outside of USA and you only need a visa to enter US since you already in US then why do you need a visa? when you go back just apply for another B1 Visa





    dresses True Blood Cast, Season 1 true blood cast pictures. True Blood makes AOL#39;s top 10
  • True Blood makes AOL#39;s top 10



  • Ramba
    09-26 05:07 PM
    Hello,

    I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...

    The information you posted is not sufficient to provide any opinion. If you post complete details of your case, then someone can thro some light.



    more...


    makeup Continuing their True Blood true blood cast pictures. True Blood Cast Graphics,
  • True Blood Cast Graphics,



  • shukla77
    11-14 09:15 PM
    :)Wow.. That sounds like a plan..:D:D:D.. What about contacting Lalu...

    [QUOTE=kumarc123;195464]Hello all IV members,

    Lastly i feel, we should contact some high profile politicians in India, so they can put a question or make some time of arrangement for Indians who are stuck over here, we all know unites states is interested in nuclear deal, if some type of provision is put in there to help Indians in this country

    QUOTE]





    girlfriend True Blood Cast Photo Black T true blood cast pictures. True Blood Cast Photo Shoot
  • True Blood Cast Photo Shoot



  • ras
    05-30 01:31 AM
    From my attorney and my understanding, say u have h1 and u started using ead.. later on u still have the unexpired h1b and u wanted to go back to h1 from ead, then all u do is go out of the country and go for visa stamping using ur h1 approval notice. Then you wil enter the country in h1b with a new i94 at POE. Then u are all set...

    Say ur visa stamp in ur passport hasn't expired, then they said you could do an amendment or some change in ur h1b and get it approved. this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b...

    Hope that helps...

    Sure that helps...

    I didn't get what the below means

    "this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b..."





    hairstyles Meet The True Blood 2 Cast! true blood cast pictures. HBO#39;s quot;True Bloodquot; Cast Party
  • HBO#39;s quot;True Bloodquot; Cast Party



  • vadicherla
    05-08 12:15 PM
    Contribution $25 for this month.


    Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #11R03083P3635964R)
    In reference to: S-1RN47603HG965415U





    vadicherla
    11-05 09:11 AM
    I just voted





    coolmanasip
    06-04 12:54 PM
    considering the sensitivity, I don't think they will drag this more than what they need to......I think we will see a vote on Thu or Friday this week.........all eyes on ammendments!!!