.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010

images Jennifer Lopez Wallpaper jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. Jennifer Lopez was born on
  • Jennifer Lopez was born on



  • OLDMONK
    06-15 02:52 PM
    Initially I thought its the number on I-94, but apparantly not. This is required to be filled on almost all forms which are required to be filed now that the dates are current. I485, 131, 765 etc.

    Is this the number which is on my approved I-140 (A099 XXX XXX) ?





    wallpaper Jennifer Lopez was born on jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. jennifer lopez wallpaper 2009.
  • jennifer lopez wallpaper 2009.



  • ChainReaction
    06-25 08:42 AM
    My I140 is pending at Texas Service center ,so i will be mailing my 485 at the address stated @ TSC I140 receipt notice.





    jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. images Jennifer Lopez
  • images Jennifer Lopez



  • satishku_2000
    08-01 06:21 PM
    Unlike I485, you can appeal adverse desisions by USCIS, in I140 cases.Also try Ombudsman and local Congressman.You still have to know, what USCIS decision is.may be you will be alright without doing anything,and your I-140 will be favorably adjudicated!
    Wish you all the best


    I am just trying to know what are the options I have . Hope and pray I dont have to do anything ...





    2011 jennifer lopez wallpaper 2009. jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers Pack
  • Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers Pack



  • seahawks
    09-09 11:52 PM
    Will there be merchandise sold locally when we come for the rally for us to buy since there may be no time for us to order and get it on time back in Seattle? We leave Seattle on Friday early hours (Sep 14th)



    more...


    jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. Jennifer Lopez
  • Jennifer Lopez



  • immi_enthu
    09-28 06:03 PM
    Some have the July 2nd receipt date but other have a later date especially if your case has been transferred from NSC to CSC and then back to NSC.:rolleyes:

    yes I am :D and there are many July 2nd filers who have July 2nd as the receipt date and may not receive the EAD by Oct 1st. I may not either. I guess I am not that lucky here.





    jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. On December 13, 2010 Access
  • On December 13, 2010 Access



  • jvordar
    04-17 08:29 PM
    Even if you transferred you can still work for old company and keep on working there without joining new company.

    That's what i believe. Please consult attorney for confirmation

    on what basis can i work for old company coz my H1 is already transfered right??? i'm confused... btw this is the new company's lawyers telling me.. i just wanted to see if any one has been in this situation or know of somebody in such a situation..



    more...


    jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. 2010 pictures jennifer lopez
  • 2010 pictures jennifer lopez



  • bharmohan
    07-23 10:56 PM
    Hello,
    I have appeared at Delhi embassy for stamping. I got 7 years experience in US. I am working for Company A, through vendor B, client C.

    VO: How many employees your company has?.
    Me: XXX (Based on H1 data information in I-129).

    VO: Do you have client letter with you?.
    Me: I showed it.

    VO: Do you have a contract between your employer and client?.
    Me: I said there is a vendor between, as soon as I told he has given 221G green. I was trying to give letter from Vendor B and contract letters, but VO said I think you have all the documents but take your tme and submit all at the other window.

    VO ticked the I-797, I-129 and Clinet letters, itinarary & contracts.
    I just submitted all the documents including all the contract letters at the same time. I am just cross-fingered.


    Any idea how long it took?. Is this called a AAO or administration processing?.





    2010 images Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. Jennifer Lopez Wallpaper
  • Jennifer Lopez Wallpaper



  • svr_76
    05-21 07:46 PM
    And the other presidential candidates will be from All Indian American Desi Munnettra Kazhagam, the Techie Desam Party, Better Samajwadi Party.



    more...


    jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. Jennifer Lopez – singer
  • Jennifer Lopez – singer



  • indio0617
    07-11 02:22 PM
    /\/\/\/\/\





    hair Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers Pack jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers.
  • Jennifer Lopez Wallpapers.



  • gsc999
    09-11 01:32 PM
    -----------

    This is just USCIS backlogs, DOL is a separate agency and the labor backlogs do not count in this.
    --
    Yes you are correct.

    I have noticed fast I-140 processing during last four months, so there is truth to this statement. As always website updates usually lag. We should give USCIS credit where its due.

    Good work USCIS, hopefully this same level of service will be available to other
    steps of legal immigration in near future



    more...


    jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. wallpaper jennifer lopez hair
  • wallpaper jennifer lopez hair



  • desi485
    08-12 12:54 PM
    in my case, the local municipal corp in india denied providing non-avaibility certificate. Because my birth is registered and I do have birth cerficate, but instead of wrong date as in your case, in my case the first name is wrong. I had my birth-name on the birth certificate which is not un-common in india. Before I started pre-school, all my cerficates from that point onwards have my current legal name.

    I did not specified YES in the column where it asks if you were known by anyother name in 485.

    The only glitch is a first-name in birth cert is diff. from my current legal name. the name of parents, date, timing, family name, birth place and everything else is true and correctly mentioned.

    how much chances do you see for me to get an RFE on this?

    My lawyer told me to submit Affdevits from my parents which I did, along with original birth certificate with wrong first name. My parents also mentioned that I was given a pet-name at the time of birth, and then decided for my current legal name. I know this is complicated...

    I found 'usa consulate' in UK website talking about such case. It suggests to have affidevits, and EARLY school records, affidevit from priests etc. who performed any religious naming ceremonies etc as the acceptable documents.

    I am keeping my fingers crossed.





    hot Jennifer Lopez jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. jennifer lopez wallpaper 2011.
  • jennifer lopez wallpaper 2011.



  • radhagd
    03-14 09:36 AM
    I have tried this and I got my application returned. I know one more person in this forum has tried and was not successful.
    I think that EB3 has to be approved(not just applied) before EB2 approval

    Yes EB3 140 has to be approved and file Eb2 140 by attaching EB3 approval notice. I did it in same way and got EB2 140 approved with Eb3 PD on it.



    more...


    house jennifer lopez wallpaper widescreen. hot Jennifer Lopez wallpapers jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. Jennifer Lopez Wallpaper
  • Jennifer Lopez Wallpaper



  • .soulty
    03-07 08:20 AM
    nice work everyone!!! :)

    i voted for mlkedave in the end, nice work dude! :thumb:

    clean layout and a strong colour scheme. ;)

    : i agree with simplistik though, there should be a time when you release your end result, as in when the poll is put up, less tempting to mold similarities or inspirations into the designs.





    tattoo On December 13, 2010 Access jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. jennifer lopez wallpaper widescreen. Jennifer Lopez Sexy PSP
  • jennifer lopez wallpaper widescreen. Jennifer Lopez Sexy PSP



  • hebbar77
    04-26 01:11 AM
    -When do I have to raise Ac21?
    - with H1 transfer or after or is it not required legally?
    u can use AC21 in 2 ways.
    one -change employer with ur H1b
    two -change employer with EAD if you have one.
    EAD is not necessary for AC21. EAD is a way not to transfer H1b and change employer,but you will need to renew this every year, EAD is temp green card while on H1 status.
    If you pass 180 days after 485 filing , it will remain valid if your 140 is approved and is not revoked before 180 days from 485 filing.


    - Is it safe to transfer H1 (after 180days) without AC21?
    - How will it affect my 485?
    I dont think there is such a thing.
    -What are the docs to be collected from old employer?
    -Can I retail same lawyer for GC while H1 is taken care by new company lawyer?
    Dont know, Keep all 140 receipts/notices, 485 receipt notices, consult a lawyer( it will cost 100$ a 30 min session or so)



    more...


    pictures 2010 pictures jennifer lopez jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. jennifer lopez hairstyle 2010
  • jennifer lopez hairstyle 2010



  • MissionImpossibleGC
    08-23 03:33 PM
    I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.

    Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
    Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.





    dresses jennifer lopez wallpaper 2011. jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. Monster-in-Law Wallpaper
  • Monster-in-Law Wallpaper



  • sac-r-ten
    01-30 11:43 AM
    Hello Sac-r-ten,

    Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.

    Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.

    Your input might help me. Thank you in advance

    I have a BE in Electronics (4yrs) from reputed univ in india. they thought it is a 3 yr course and denied it. i did education eval and sent them all the semester marksheets, degree certificate (which i had sent in original I140 application as well) again along with the eval. How can they be so blind. all the hardships i went thru in my engg just flashed thru my eyes when they said they did not find it equivalent to their course done here.

    Anyways,I am relieved that at least i have a H1 now for few more yrs.

    All the best to you.



    more...


    makeup Jennifer Lopez – singer jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. jennifer lopez wallpaper widescreen. hot Jennifer Lopez wallpapers
  • jennifer lopez wallpaper widescreen. hot Jennifer Lopez wallpapers



  • SDdesi
    07-10 06:40 PM
    --H1-B Case History--

    (2) passport coming to expiration on March, 2009


    You should try to get your passport renewed before you go for stamping. You may get a visa stamp only until March 2009 which means you will have to go again through that process with your new passport (assuming your H1B approval is valid beyond March 2009)

    Always, discuss with an immigration lawyer first.





    girlfriend jennifer lopez wallpaper widescreen. Jennifer Lopez Sexy PSP jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. 2011 Jennifer Lopez – singer
  • 2011 Jennifer Lopez – singer



  • reddy77
    07-23 08:25 AM
    Pittsburg ?? what state CA or PA ?? since there is no "h", I assume you are talking about pittsburg in CA ...

    Hi Thanks for your inputs.

    But both the employers are consultant.
    One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
    So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?





    hairstyles wallpaper jennifer lopez hair jennifer lopez wallpaper 2010. hot Jennifer Lopez Sexy PSP jennifer lopez wallpaper widescreen. jennifer
  • hot Jennifer Lopez Sexy PSP jennifer lopez wallpaper widescreen. jennifer



  • rkotamurthy
    09-29 02:24 PM
    Bump ^^^





    razis123
    01-27 02:06 AM
    so does it mean in the coming months the July fiascos 485 applications will be processed....then what..?





    webm
    07-09 11:59 AM
    Don't worry,the EAD approval rate became faster thesey days..esp TSC/NSC..:)..

    On top of that,you should get 2 yr EAD..:)